Guest skeletonworks
2 minutes ago, crying said:

Hey I've just checked my notifications now and Yes, they were!

I didn't get to see him like... of course...;) but

I'm just happy to see him speaking korean.

I found those vids are posted on here already,

and as a native korean god... I'm telling you... It's hella cute.....

He's been spotted like an hour ago again and, here's funny story,

one fan ran as fast as she could to catch him and say hello,

Zhou saw her and told her 'You look so tired :phew::rolleyes:'

hahahahahaha sorry if it's just me laughing lol

By the way, does anyone here know when they are going to be off to China?

I know this could bother them... but fans are dying to see him

and his departure is the one and only chance.....

I heard that they are staying here for five days

but then also heard that CW told one fan they don't have return ticket for now.

Hmmmmm not sure when they leave so sad...:dissapointed_relieved:

Need to get @tea4two to check her flight tracker :w00t: Sorry for bothering you but our Korean fans here would like to know when Zhouzhou & Chenwen are going back to China. 

@crying what about the Korean forum? Did they know any update on when they're going back to China?

I thought Zhouzhou was there to attend EXO concert hahaha. Maybe he can be the next replacement for Tao, Luhan and Kris in EXO so that Lay has Chinese companion and can cook Chinese meal together or something (eeehhh no Johnny would be jealous then ok no... no join EXO!)  :w00t:

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Hahaha, even with a mask, Zhouzhou still looks cute! I think it's because he is so expressive that when he smile, all of his body language also smile (eyes, eyebrows, head movements...)

Maybe only iron helmet can hide his cuteness? Ironman style! LOL. It's amazing that he is not that cute when playing BLY -because he puts a stoic and reserved face as BLY.

zhouzhou is so cute in real life its almost a waste how un-cute bly is lol (well gh loves bly bc of that un-cuteness anyway so maybe not)

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Johnny sprained his ankle:(

Hide contents

A reason to rest!!! Get well soon JY and get some rest.

Omg 60+ ppl waiting to be fed tonight and I still find some time to get his latest update...I am so doomed!

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, thoron said:

NEW!! NEW!! NEW!! NEW!!

15. More Lonely Than Ever - Huang JingYu (Cover)   Johnny's Sad Song

16. 思念是一首歌 by Walker (W.K)

17. Hana (Flower) - Masaaki Kishibe  

18. Trouble I'm In - TwinBed

DOWNLOAD HERE

Hey @thoron

I don't have the song no. 16 by Walker on my BGM compilation list. Do you know when the song's being played in the series? Like in what episode?

I would like to update my compilation list but I have to check first. :D

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks

Johnny just updated his weibo 1 hour ago:

http://weibo.com/1989519725/Dn0F7nxvk

今天现场浓烟太重 [感冒]要清洗鼻腔口腔 不要生病
  • 7695a96dgw1f22g9vvy8hj218w0u0178.jpg
  •  
1 minute ago, liesl said:

Hey @thoron

I don't have the song no. 16 by Walker on my BGM compilation list. Do you know when the song's being played in the series? Like in what episode?

I would like to update my compilation list but I have to check first. :D

It's not part of the Heroin BGM. It was used in fanvid video. But the song is super nice <3

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, elppa said:

Johnny recorded it by his Changba- an application like mini KTV last night. here is his account. The title of the song is " I feel more and more lonely". Original song is "wǒ bǐ cóngqián gèng jìmò" - by Yángkūn 

http://changba.com/s/-P9Zlqj-usV34BFgdVd0sA?code=Gt1bjDM0qnF2pmxHrpwyE47gBd9OEL5lzZ6a41LvgjO7NkNzM7BF4F0bO0Ko5gxk1pO64AyhfRTTiW9PPF9yPX5qgGZMYOHDDHWwgQyBeemkWETeFczHIQfm9gUGx24u

Somehow I think Zhouzhou's photos on weibo and his update status are his reply to Johnny's song and feeling.

Zhou: "I'm here with you now" His face's expression like: "I know you sad. I heard the song. I'm worried about you. thinking of you right now"  I'm not going anywhere. Soon come back to you." Cheer up!

OMG he's missing Zhouzhou!!!!!! :bawling: His voice sounds soooooooo nice!!!! :bawling: I can feel his loneliness through his voice and the melody of the song even though I don't understand anything... I hope he can duet again with Zhouzhou!!!!

Just now, skeletonworks said:

Need to get @tea4two to check her flight tracker :w00t: Sorry for bothering you but our Korean fans here would like to know when Zhouzhou & Chenwen are going back to China. 

@crying what about the Korean forum? Did they know any update on when they're going back to China?

I thought Zhouzhou was there to attend EXO concert hahaha. Maybe he can be the next replacement for Tao, Luhan and Kris in EXO so that Lay has Chinese companion and can cook Chinese meal together or something (eeehhh no Johnny would be jealous then ok no... no join EXO!)  :w00t:

There's somebody who can track their flight? Ho my god...!

Seriously, I DON'T want any other information but if only I could get to know when&at which airport they leave.....:dissapointed_relieved::bawling::cold_sweat::confounded:

We are thinking maybe they leave tomorrow morning given the fact that today Zhou went to shopping places a lot lol

and about EXO concert yes we heard that too!

I've heard that they have concert til tomorrow...?

and we've also heard that CW is a huge fan of them(Is he?)

and thought maybe they were going to concert today but I guess they didn't hmmm

If this is true that they are here for concert, that means they are staying at least till tomorrow...!

Yay.....!

Also, this is off the topic, but I've heard that Zhou personally knows ex-members of EXO and they are friends.....

but this is just a absurd rumour, right? lol

• Like 5

10 hours ago, thoron said:

I also applaud the likes of @gashupingo , auntie @sohocomo, @hellolive, @leemicho, @chistarr, @jemmaca, @porcelainwhite, @Lester Gordula and many more who elevate the level of discussion to intellectual discourse. Now who dare says we are just bunch of thirsty h0rny fans ogling cute boys.

LOOK MOM, I'VE MADE IT!

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: 

thank you for making this post (and all of your other amazing posts), thank you for this kind mention, hope you keep on making posts for every thread 'anniversary' 

I can't believe I've even been noticed by you like that :tears:

keep on the amazing poster that you are

@ everybody who regularly (and periodically) posts here and spreads nothing but joy, you guys too, keep on being you! I love y'all, I love reading your posts, updates, opinions, translations, observations

happy 300th to all of us! :wub:

• Like 14

Guest skeletonworks
6 minutes ago, crying said:

There's somebody who can track their flight? Ho my god...!

Seriously, I DON'T want any other information but if only I could get to know when&at which airport they leave.....:dissapointed_relieved::bawling::cold_sweat::confounded:

We are thinking maybe they leave tomorrow morning given the fact that today Zhou went to shopping places a lot lol

and about EXO concert yes we heard that too!

I've heard that they have concert til tomorrow...?

and we've also heard that CW is a huge fan of them(Is he?)

and thought maybe they were going to concert today but I guess they didn't hmmm

If this is true that they are here for concert, that means they are staying at least till tomorrow...!

Yay.....!

Also, this is off the topic, but I've heard that Zhou personally knows ex-members of EXO and they are friends.....

but this is just a absurd rumour, right? lol

Chenwen is a fan of Leeteuk from SuJu :w00t: Not sure if he's a fan of other kpop group like EXO.

I've never heard of rumours that Zhouzhou also know ex-members of EXO but it might be true since Zhouzhou is rumoured to be rich and Luhan is super rich, isn't he? Maybe birds of a feather do flock together?

But it's a bit dodgy too since Zhouzhou likes death metal genre of music. I checked who he followed in Weibo and he didn't follow any kpop group :sweatingbullets: Just some death metal weibo only. So it'd be weird if he attended EXO's concert hahahahaha.

Since listening to Johnny's cover this morning, my day is just dark and gloomy. My heart break every time I replayed the song but I can helped myself to keep replaying.

It makes me love Johnny's more than ever. At first I really love Johnny because of his role as GuHai and this last few day I starting to like ZhouZhou more than Johnny just because when I saw ZhouZhou's photos, he's always look happy and full of smile contrast with Johnny's photos that look like he's so tired sometimes he's smile too but I don't know it's just different from what I feel.

And now after listening Johnny singing that song and how he put his feeling to sing the song make me want to hug him and say everything is okay that he's not alone. I am here and always support him whatever he think right for him. If he want to travel around the world, well let's travel together and make it's just the two of us against the world...

I don't know but it seems like I have a thing for people that lonely or broken . It makes me want to fix them, want to nurture them, want to say to them that I will be there.  Even based on my experience, these people are not good for relationship, they'll gone when the found another happiness and you will feel like everything you do is nothing. I know I can't blame them because they didn't ask me to fix them, it's me the one who always want to makes them happy again. However, I keep on falling to these people that I called 'broken angel", because when you fix their wing they will fly again and leaving you.....

Sorry guys, it's just me shared my feeling because Johnny reminds me of some people in my past.

52871429697313a9805a0cac93fc9aca.jpg

The smile that hide a deep loneliness :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, Lukasz D said:

is there somewhere a video of that guitar song that usually plays in the background when GH and BLY have their "moments" ? o.o

You mean the Brokeback Mountain ost? (if you do, well it's the Brokeback Monutain ost :w00t:, I am sure you can find it on YT)

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
2 minutes ago, Petrova said:

Since listening to Johnny's this morning, my day is just dark and gloomy. My heart break every time I replayed the song but I can helped myself to keep replaying.

It makes me love Johnny's more than ever. At first I really love Johnny because of his role as GuHai and this last few day I starting to like ZhouZhou more than Johnny just because when I saw ZhouZhou's photos, he's always look happy and full of smile contrast with Johnny's photos that look like he's so tired sometimes he's smile too but I don't know it's just different from what I feel.

And now after listening Johnny singing that song and how he put his feeling to sing the song make me want to hug him and say everything is okay that he's not alone. I am here and always support him whatever he think right for him. If he want to travel around the world, well let's travel together and make it's just the two of us against the world...

I don't know but it seems like I have a thing for people that lonely or broken . It makes me want to fix them, want to nurture them, want to say to them that I will be there.  Even based on my experience, these people are not good for relationship, they'll gone when the found another happiness and you will feel like everything you do is nothing. I know I can't blame them because they didn't ask me to fix them, it's me the one who always want to makes them happy again. However, I keep on falling to these people that I called 'broken angel", because when you fix their wing they will fly again and leaving you.....

Sorry guys, it's just me shared my feeling because Johnny reminds me of some people in my past.

I love what you wrote there mate...:bawling:

I've been listening to Johnny singing that sad song... (it keeps on playing by itself and I keep on listening to it somehow). Johnny is really special... You could feel his emotion just from his voice (even though we didn't see his facial expression). I think that's just raw talent. Just like his acting... His acting might not be as good as Zhouzhou but for a first timer, the talent is there. He's like a rough diamond waiting to be polished..

I agree with you about the feels are different when Zhouzhou & Johnny smiles.. Zhouzhou is always smiling. Maybe he didn't show it if he had any upsets, we don't know. Zhouzhou emanates this bright positive vibe when he smiles, I just wanna squeeze his cheeks. But Johnny, even when he smiles, there's this hidden melancholy vibe emanating from him, I just wanna hug him.

16 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Chenwen is a fan of Leeteuk from SuJu :w00t: Not sure if he's a fan of other kpop group like EXO.

I've never heard of rumours that Zhouzhou also know ex-members of EXO but it might be true since Zhouzhou is rumoured to be rich and Luhan is super rich, isn't he? Maybe birds of a feather do flock together?

But it's a bit dodgy too since Zhouzhou likes death metal genre of music. I checked who he followed in Weibo and he didn't follow any kpop group :sweatingbullets: Just some death metal weibo only. So it'd be weird if he attended EXO's concert hahahahaha.

CW uses every opportunity he gets to talk about Leeteuk, it's cute, he's a proper fan of him

Tao's dad is also a really successful businessman and they're supposedly also really rich (I remember this one interview recently mentioend it)

ZZ listens to death metal? I remember he used to be in a band, did they also play that kind of music? I wonder, death metal is kind of??? Unexpected imho :dizzy:

• Like 3

ZZ likes Death Metal

and

Johnny likes Taylor Swift (not 100% sure hehe)

giphy.gif

a case for ZhouYu? Maybe. lol

But No Judgement from me. :PMusical Taste is not an EXACT character barometer. Its a matter of preference, i guess. I personally like OLD SONGS waay beyond my years, even my parents are annoyed.

• Like 10

On 3/19/2016 at 10:05 AM, Petrova said:

Since listening to Johnny's this morning, my day is just dark and gloomy. My heart break every time I replayed the song but I can helped myself to keep replaying.

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

Exactly my thoughts. I wanted to write a similar post, but since you summarized it so well, I don't need anymore. 

Maybe adding one more thing. I really could relate to him when he said that one day he is cheerful and joking around, the next day maybe he is quiet, has nothing to say and don't want to talk with anybody. I am sometimes like that too... it is a bit like being 50% introverted and 50% extroverted.  And I admire him that when he is attending on interviews (even maybe at few occasions he doesn't want to be in the spotlight), he overcomes his inner voice and feelings and does his job professionally. You need stamina for that. Doing things that sometimes you don't want to do, yet you grind your teeth and literally go against yourself and you step out of your comfort zone without thinking, is a great virtue. 

• Like 13

25 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I love what you wrote there mate...:bawling:

I've been listening to Johnny singing that sad song... (it keeps on playing by itself and I keep on listening to it somehow). Johnny is really special... You could feel his emotion just from his voice (even though we didn't see his facial expression). I think that's just raw talent. Just like his acting... His acting might not be as good as Zhouzhou but for a first timer, the talent is there. He's like a rough diamond waiting to be polished..

I agree with you about the feels are different when Zhouzhou & Johnny smiles.. Zhouzhou is always smiling. Maybe he didn't show it if he had any upsets, we don't know. Zhouzhou emanates this bright positive vibe when he smiles, I just wanna squeeze his cheeks. But Johnny, even when he smiles, there's this hidden melancholy vibe emanating from him, I just wanna hug him.

Yes!! I want to hug him and never let him go again. 

The song, the emotion, the voice is just perfect to describe what he's feeling now...

Sitting at the familiar airport, Waiting to take off to another place.

We're remember how many times he flight from one place to another. Even two flight in just one day...

Changed my bed once again and turned off the light. Why can't I fall asleep at night.

Sometimes you just can't sleep when you're so tired. You'll just laying there and don't know what to do.

A man who dreams the most is considered as most busy. When he can't dream, he starts to panic.

From the interviews, his dream is so simple. To live the life how he want it. He even doesn't care about money. He want to be lifeguard, open a shop, bartender. But now, all he want is just some good and long sleep,

The more I receive the greater the torture. This is not the life I had wanted.

Just like I said before, this sudden fame thing is not what he wanted

The sky is still dark and I'm very sad. Holding up my phone but I'm not sure who I should call.

This is what happened when you can't sleep and your mind wandering around.Make you feel you're lonely and sad

I have received so much more, Yet I am getting more and more lonely than before.

He's more famous now, all high company want him. He do photoshoot, interviews, filming almost everyday but that's what all he's doing. He can't freely doing what he want to do now...

• Like 14

Guest skeletonworks
4 minutes ago, porcelainwhite said:

CW uses every opportunity he gets to talk about Leeteuk, it's cute, he's a proper fan of him

Tao's dad is also a really successful businessman and they're supposedly also really rich (I remember this one interview recently mentioend it)

ZZ listens to death metal? I remember he used to be in a band, did they also play that kind of music? I wonder, death metal is kind of??? Unexpected imho :dizzy:

It's those scary kind, screaming kind of singing? Death metal, screamo... IDK.. Don't really like this type..

(I just went to one of the metal band he follows and tried playing one of the song... So scary.. and I don't know how to shut it off hahaha.. so I terminate the Weibo app :sweatingbullets:)

Yeah kinda unexpected since now his songs are all mellow pop ballad or something... When he was in a band, I've only seen clips of his band covering a rock song. I can't remember what song was it... But he does have tattoos and whatnot so maybe not very surprising? *shrugs*