One final analysis before go to bed. 

ZZ's Feet During 'Intimate' Scenes

Disclaimer: This is a very loose theory because - 1) there is very little empirical data, as, unfortunately, there are few angles that include his feet (I think I found 4 between BTS, cut scenes, and what was aired in a quick search, though I only remember 2 specifically at this moment). 2) I've been awake for 22 hours :crazy:

Description of Evidence: ZZ seems to have a habit of pointing his toes (curling his toes?) during some of the more intimate and aggressive moments. Ex. 1: BTS of rehearsals, when JY flips him and ZZ hits his head on the dresser - as JY moves ZZ away from the dresser ZZ's toes are pointed (and stay that way). I do not believe this is from pain, as his toes stay pointed even after the rest of his body begins to show signs of relaxing Ex. 2: Episode 15  - the scene we're all dying to own the DVD for (the particular cut is from a BTS/cut scene) - as ZZ climbs onto the bed and straddles JY, his toes are pointed and they stay pointed even after lifting his feet off of the bed as he leans down to kiss JY. The other scenes I don't remember specifically at this moment (did I tell you I've been awake for 22 hours?) also showed his feet being pointed while JY was either holding and/or kissing ZZ. 

Description of Theory: High emotional output causes the muscles of the body to tense. Sometimes as a whole, sometimes in groups, sometimes individually. Often, that tension is exhibited in the feet and legs. (Subconsciously, we do not want others to see our tension, and the lower half of one's body tends to be seen as out of the line of sight or not paid much attention to.)Hence the saying "____ made my toes curl."

Conclusion: Being in intimate proximity to JY caused emotional tension in ZZ, at least more than once.

If this theory seems to be a bit of stretch - blame it on sleep deprivation :phew:

• Like 17

7 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

The Colors of Life: Loving You is more than Gold
https://www.wattpad.com/231042989-the-colors-of-life-loving-you-is-more-than-gold

"Zhouzhou," My manager broke the silence between us during our ride home. His voice sounded unsure. "Have you talked to Jingyu today?"

"Hmm?" My focus was on the road. I liked driving the car by my own when I was not too tired. It was refreshing and relaxing. "No, I haven't. Why?"

"Well..." A very awkward pause. When I glanced at him, my manager squirmed in his seat.

"What? Spill it."

He drew a long breath. "Last night, in the middle of the night, he liked a fan made video from his official weibo account."

"Oh? What kind of fan made video?"

Another awkward pause. "The romantic kind? Movie video, montage of scenes from the series and interviews. You and him, looking at each other and all."

I pondered for a moment. "I have seen many of those."

"Yes, but none was liked by Jingyu or you." My manager exhaled a deep breath. "Liking it is the same with endorsing it, you know..."

(A very early update because I could not sleep and I have an all-day trip tomorrow, so enjoy!)

3 hours ago, kakelet said:

Happy 300 pages, everyone! In celebration, here's volume 2, chapter 98 for you guys! It's time to start planning the wedding~ https://www.wattpad.com/233675994-eng-translation-are-you-addicted-vol-2-ch-96-106

(GH and BLY can be such huge idiots sometimes. It's hilarious. Match made in heaven. A++++++ in my books.)

Thank you so much!!! tumblr_o4a1lvtPZ61r0flu8o1_100.gif

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, guhai said:

As I'm Chinese/Vietnamese and have lived in Korea, Japan, Thailand, and Vietnam, I can vouch for this, too. The strictest I've come across is indeed the Korean age system. You can tell it's a huge part of their culture when one of the first questions after "What's your name?" is "How old are you?" upon meeting someone. If you're born one year apart, you're automatically stuck with using some form of honorific if you're the younger of the two, unless you two somehow become so, so, so close that the older asks you to drop it (has never happened for me). In my Chinese and Vietnamese family, the only time I've used age to determine my speech is when I'm speaking to elderly people. Even then, it's simply speaking politer, not necessarily using honorifics or seniority-related terms. In Japan and Thailand, it's polite to add things like -san, p', etc. but it's generally not a huge deal. After you get past the stranger phase, a lot of people replace it with more endearing terms or simply drop it overall. Keeping it would often indicate a want for an established distance in a relationship. Just don't call them something they don't want and it's not a big deal ^_^

52 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Hi guys, I'm Chinese myself and I don't know how to say this but actually, the senior junior aspect is very minimal usage(at least from what I see and my surroundings but then I don't live in China so I may be wrong) if 1 or 2 years apart or sometimes even more. Like I call my friend his name only even though he's older than me 5 years old and we treat each other equal. Normally we treat each other equal if friends unless you really respect him and want to address him like that. We don't even use the word senior junior that often and just call the name. It's not like how I see at TV where Koreans and Japanese treat those older respectfully and need to add special word to address who is older/younger.

29 minutes ago, leemicho said:

Yeah I can vouch for this as well, the whole thing is mostly tied to the Koreans if anything. I know the Japanese are super respectful to their superiors like a boss or what not, but I don't think it's as strict as the Koreans when it comes to school. As for the Chinese we really don't have anything tying age when it comes to school, like if a guy is an upperclassmen I'm not going to use a different kind of speech with him/more polite mannerisms around him, etc. I'll just call him by his name and that's that. 

The whole seniority thing in school is probably the most dominant in Korea in Asia I believe, everywhere else it's almost non-existent or to a lesser extreme. 

Thank you for this! Like I said, I know about Korean culture more (I have a cousin-in-law who is Korean). There were a few BTS moments I (mis)interpreted to be along the same lines.

(I still like my theory though :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 5

On 3/19/2016 at 3:58 AM, ryokise said:

Zhouzhou updated weibo: Our Wen is cute @陈稳WIN (he wrote this in korean). I didn't went missing! After I return, I will release my new song <Moonlight>.

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

Can't believe this, I just got back from Korea 5 days ago, if only I knew WeiZhou is coming... T_Tm

• Like 2

12 hours ago, talesinindigo said:

lovelythings just uploaded this

Poor JingYu :tears: Such a sad song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVEqoPyICHk

Here is the original changba's account of Johnny for listening http://changba.com/s/-P9Zlqj-usV34BFgdVd0sA?code=Gt1bjDM0qnF2pmxHrpwyE47gBd9OEL5lzZ6a41LvgjO7NkNzM7BF4F0bO0Ko5gxk1pO64AyhfRTTiW9PPF9yPX5qgGZMYOHDDHWwgQyBeemkWETeFczHIQfm9gUGx24u

The loneliness, and total lost feeling and being miserable for without a soulmate in life overwhelm intensively in his song. Like I am not listening to a song but I am hearing his heart's crying discreetly. That breaks my heart everytime I play the song.

Maybe Zhouzhou is far away in Korea, and he couldn't reach him anytime he wants to for many days ahead.. Johnny has isomnia. In the middle of the night, so many feelings overwhelm him. Maybe he feels tired for all these glory and spotlights. Being famous means loosing his precious freedom, and private moments, and his opportunity to live and to love his cared-for-one.. All these pains and lost come along with a chance to challenge himself,  and have better life to pay back all the ones he cares for: family, and friends.., and may be: to be with Zhou more. Such a struggling thoughts and fights. and he can't share with anyone.

Someone in this forum has said, Johnny reveals a bit insecured aspects in some loud and bold acts. I think this young man has soft heart deep under his shining amour and hide it well while reading his interviews, and look in his eyes while he answering. A narcissism-Johnny , a naughty Johnny, a Sou Seme-Johnny, a like-a-child-Johnny,  a straight-forward Johnny, a devoted-Johnny, a caring-Johnny, a lonely-Johnny, a sensitive and vulnerable Johnny, all these Johnny make me love and feel close to him even more..

@gayyoxx I read your stories why listening to Johnny song.. Please,continue your work. Thank you.

l

• Like 13

38 minutes ago, ryokise said:

omg he's so cute with the korean fans "otokeeee" hahaha i'm so fond ;~; 

i wonder if he really understood "korea fanmeeting" tho or is he just nodding to whatever lol

• Like 8

I used the lyrics to the song Johnny sang (called "I'm More and More Lonely Than Before") and wrote this story.
I tried to capture the emotion by writing it in one sitting while listening to Johnny sing (:tears: emotional experience :tears:) Let me know what you think?

Link: link removed

OS9tjCa.png

writing removed

Excerpt: *translated lyrics are italicized

fanfiction removed

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, lightyears said:

What time is it? It's fan art time! | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [Episode 2]

fan art by: Taro芋頭

fan art by: @haijingyu

fan art by: 沫色惜年

fan art by: -线描-

fan art by: 海因公司清潔隊

HAPPY 300!!! :blush:

This episode was brought to you by Johnny's art xD

Tune in again next week for Episode 

I would love to have tshirts made from 沫色惜年 fanart...soooo cute!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, sohocomo said:

Thank you for this! Like I said, I know about Korean culture more (I have a cousin-in-law who is Korean). There were a few BTS moments I (mis)interpreted to be along the same lines.

(I still like my theory though :sweatingbullets:)

I'm interested to know which BTS moments, do you remember?

Guest skeletonworks
4 hours ago, ryokise said:

Weibo user @ JRyoon : Saw a celebrity in Sinsa-dong, not sure if it's Xu weizhou, Can fans confirm it for me?

Hidden Content

@crying & I can't remember the other Korean fan's nick, Zhouzhou is in Shinsadong! :w00t:

Guest skeletonworks
3 hours ago, ryokise said:

Xiao yu (She's in charge of Chenwen & Fengsong) reblogs from Zhouzhou: The two boys experiencing subway ride are real cute.

Don't they have subways in China??? :astonished:

3 hours ago, elppa said:

All tickets for Shangyin meeting fan in Thailand on 17 April are sold out in 09 mins. :vicx:

any Thai soompier graps one?:tears:

Hide contents

12823077_10206559075879092_920244602_o.j

thuong-an1.jpg

I think we will see all four boys with a lot of changes from Shanghai meeting, especially Johnny and Zhouzhou, since their lives have changed dramaticly, tasting fame, and have grown-up through a lot of activities recently. I want to see Johnny and Zhouzhou being together so bad :bawling:

..a moment for confession: reading posts in page 300. I was so touched that I had to turn off my laptop right away to feel calm..

Looking back hundred pages, I want to send my personal admiration, deeply appreciate & thanks so much to @skeletonworks for put a foundation brick of this amazing house of addicters  @thoron @guhai @alvinboi @mchansk07 @samscheetah  @gayyoxx. @sohocomo .

translators, news suppliers like @kakelet@alvinboi  @tea4two @gashupingo @fingersandpaws

..and many names  that I can't put here for feeding me with every single post news, or every word sharing your feeling. I do cherish every moment, laughing or squealing, nosebleeding or heart-singing with you here. Thanks to many new comers and many ones who are driving submarines ;)(quietly lurking) in this thread (like I 've been myself) for the motivation. I just want to share HaiYin and ZhouYuZhou's love, and my love (yess, my addiction) for HaiYin and ZhouYu to everyone, and received such things from all you guys. That makes me happy.

Yes. Feel so good for living an addicted life :))

This. Pain. Is. Unbearable. I. Shoudn't. Have. Slept. 

Guest skeletonworks
3 hours ago, elppa said:

All tickets for Shangyin meeting fan in Thailand on 17 April are sold out in 09 mins. :vicx:

any Thai soompier graps one?:tears:

The ticket is open for selling again at 6pm Thai time. Grab it if you haven't :D

I got mine (not Thai though.. just neighbouring country) but I didn't know that we have to send the proof of payment to their email account until I saw their email 4 hours later >_> But my order status is shown as COMPLETED... So I hope my reservation is still ok T_____T