006pwVc7gy1fjgurkib67g30b306a7wi.gif

006pwVc7gy1fjguomye3lg30al06qx02.gif

Fanart by Sally

16+++++++!!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

be0e81dbgy1fjgxrztuilj20qo11qtfk.jpg

be0e81dbgy1fjgxs4hjaoj20qo11qjy8.jpg

be0e81dbgy1fjgxrr7bt2j20qo11qdmp.jpg

Gorgeous art by Sally! LOVED it!!! Saving saving it ALL! Please 'Sally', make a 'YuZhou Love Manga'!!! Does sally have an account anywhere?? I'll bombard her with messages about this haha...

• Like 5

Hi guys ! I am new here!!

Just recently joined the thread but I am silently supporting Yuzhou...

So here I am ... about to share something to you all...

Spoiler

I have just read this on Tumblr... about the Ejder t shirt that was worn by Jingyu with a fox print on it...

Yuzhousky from Tumblr said that that tshirt has only one store which was in London.. so he / she speculated that ZZ bought that shirt for Jingyu as a present

yuzhousky.tumblr.com

Open the tumblr itself ...

Credits to the owner by the way.....

Edited by jajachin
  • Like 7

For BAZAAR Charity 

Inspiration from hug between couples, sweet and passionate (translated by Ryokise) - They tagged JY so I think either it's JY's design or JY wore this during photoshoot LOL

Spoiler

Photos

Spoiler

DJ637pjVwAApPUq.jpg

DJ637pkV4AAPBMT.jpg

DJ637pdU8AAW86E.jpg

@jajachin welcome, welcome. I hope you will enjoy the thread XD

The fox print top, its actually not from JEDER brand. It's from Philip Lim. JEDER is just one of the stores which sells it. You can actually buy this fox top everywhere. Philip Lim stores or other stores. Just type in google Philip Lim Spirit Animal top and you can see JEDER store in London is not the only one which sells this top :)

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

@bearology Thank u for welcoming me...!! I really did enjoy everything that is written on this thread... I have been reading from the start.. though it is too many but I want to feel what you feel the moment that Addicted started... so that's it... thank you very much...

Edited by jajachin
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, bearology said:

For BAZAAR Charity 

Inspiration from hug between couples, sweet and passionate (translated by Ryokise) - They tagged JY so I think either it's JY's design or JY wore this during photoshoot LOL

Reveal hidden contents

Photos

Reveal hidden contents

DJ637pjVwAApPUq.jpg

DJ637pkV4AAPBMT.jpg

DJ637pdU8AAW86E.jpg

Beautiful design the rings, I think it's really our Whale's design.  Awh.. it would be so beautiful and perfect for our two lovebirds to wear this! JYu has a gift in jewellery design if it's really designed by him. Did Zhou have a design too, do you know @bearo..?~

3 hours ago, bearology said:

So cute!!!

Cr Thirty1stJan

Reveal hidden contents

006tSIq3gy1fjmriw8x35g30fg0baqv6.gif 

Team bestfriends

Cr 鱼姐不再粉CP

Reveal hidden contents

006J8jx6gy1fjml4gl91mj31jk1jkgxj.jpg 

Both boys looked 'thin' in these pics :((... Take care and eat well Baobeis! They don't look good looking too thin, especially JYu, he looks so much better with weight on. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, bearology said:

JY weibo update

#黄景瑜漫游记#一个熟悉的身影

A familiar figure

These were taken in Milan. Old photos. JY updated his weibo at 22:06 XD JY wants to be in Europe, closer to ZZ too!

7695a96dgy1fjmwrqsqxlj20qo0zkqbd.jpg 

Reveal hidden contents

7695a96dgy1fjmwroheuij20qo0zk46p.jpg

7695a96dgy1fjmwrt18ndj20qo0zktgo.jpg 

Yup, his photos says it all and the time he uploaded them, 22.06, our two Baobeis 'numbers'!  He's sending us CP fans and his beloved Meow this message 'I miss you and want to be near you!' Simple to the point message through these two pics, haha... It's so true, I believe it so! I 'feel' for you Da Ge!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, jajachin said:

@bearology Thank u for welcoming me...!! I really did enjoy everything that is written on this thread... I have been reading from the start.. though it is too many but I want to feel what you feel the moment that Addicted started... so that's it... thank you very much...

Welcome to 'Addicted to YuZhou' Soompi Family haha @jajachin..  Enjoy the YuZhou love journal and ride with us! Thankyou for loving and supporting our two incredible boys, they are truly special pair!~

• Like 5