DCwWRh8UMAAfdng.jpg

DCwWRh7UIAA4YZm.jpg

YZ

Cr JoeyChika

Spoiler

006pxJsjgy1fgrssqqpb2j31z41z4e81.jpg

006pxJsjgy1fgrssvi5sdj31z41z4e81.jpg

• Like 7

JY's flight was cancelled and he's going to another airport.....thats the airport ZZ will be landing.....I really cant with their coincidence and fate. I hope everyone at the airport will chill. Don't let JY and ZZ feel awkward or uncomfortable whether they will run into each other or not 

Cr UV_9294J

Spoiler

DCwsdg6VYAASZIt.jpg

DCwsdg2VoAAWAdh.jpg

DCwsdg2VwAAazYw.jpg

ZZ at Beijing airport

Cr winni致美丽的你

Spoiler

DCwyv_BUwAArXLA.jpgDCwyv_EUAAA8eVS.jpgDCwyv_LUwAA4d6Z.jpgDCwyv_KVwAABg_R.jpg

Cr 麦扎叫麦子

Spoiler

DCwyYFTUAAACuSR.jpg

DCwyYFaVwAcBGEW.jpg

DCwyYFYVoAAK9GI.jpg

DCwycbuU0AAr39h.jpg

DCwycb3UIAAwlIl.jpg

DCwycb6VwAA7lu-.jpg

DCwycb4UwAArFlb.jpg

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, bearology said:

JY's flight was cancelled and he's going to another airport.....thats the airport ZZ will be landing.....I really cant with their coincidence and fate. I hope everyone at the airport will chill. Don't let JY and ZZ feel awkward or uncomfortable 

Cr UV_9294J

Reveal hidden contents

DCwsdg6VYAASZIt.jpg

DCwsdg2VoAAWAdh.jpg

DCwsdg2VwAAazYw.jpg

OH MY GOSH!!!!

in Brazil we have a expression for that is "ESSE MOMENTO É MEU!!!" HAHAHA 

it means something like "this is finally starting to happen" :3

I also read your comments about we be prepared to something sad coming from them and I cant accept that ):

• Like 2

Should we prepare our heart more? those candies worth for months already. We used to have low sugar or even no candies. I just hope that they could manage to have better and better future without scandals. Its okay if we just see one or two candies once in a while. I prefer good career with less sugar than preparing my heart for another storm, really. Everytime we got so much sugars i cant help but worried too.

About today flight too.. fate really do things for yuzhou. Last time too, they were in same airport just an hour apart?. Now every cpf wish they could meet in airport too, again. I cant imagine what would happen if they really does meet. 

So both flights got delayed @bearology ? Whats the problem actually?

Poor babies.. they could save their time for sleep instead waiting at airport.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, bjwinter2015 said:

Hey why r u guys suddenly so emotional ? lol

About JY hugging fans... CP fans are okay with that...We are just making fun of him by sending pics to ZZ ..or ZZ not giving him money to buy new clothes...It's just for fun...come on....nothing wrong with hugging fans...I will be okay if JY wanna hug me lol

About the fans...maybe most of the overseas fans are  CP fans but in China, the majority of their fans are only fans....Some might think its bad for their idol's career to have cp image...some extreme only fans think CP fans are crazy fujyoshi fantasizing their idol dating a guy..(.though my observation is that quite a few Yuzhou cp fans are not  fujyoshi...I even saw some straight male fans.)..........Anyways only fans tend not to join activities with cp fans..For example,  MTV awards, ZZ-only fans claimed that they voted only for Best New Artists but not Walk Slowly ( maybe some only-fans silently voted too)  So before the announcement of results we were not sure that Walk Slowly would win. Another example is that last year one JY-only fan group dismissed after meeting JY at the airport, some of them are gone, some became "poison only fans", some became cp fans (rumors said ZZ's car parked outside of airport that day..just rumors..no photos..nothing)   BTW I am not saying  all only fans are bad and all cp fans are good...u can find any type of people in the crowd.

If you wanna be a big national star in China, you better not have any non-mainstream image ( homosexual, playboy, cheating, drugs,luxury... things like that) . Successful or rising male actors in China such as Hu Ge, Li Yifeng, Yang yang, Zhang Ruoyun,Wang Kai, Jin Dong, Luhan, (you can also find their dramas on viki) ...they either have no scandles or have steady relationship/marriage.  So I can totally understand ZZ's 1130 incident and JY's 508 incident. They were helping each other or maybe the most famous paparrazi wanted to help them....China is not a country that people would throw stones at the homosexual  ( more like " I understand you but I hope my children won't be you ")  but people would think it's non-mainstream and keep discussing it  while ignoring the hardwork and talent....Imagine during the promotion activities of Operation Red Sea,the topic will be JY&ZZ instead of the movie itself...it's not good for the movie or JY.

Currently Chinese cp fans remain low key...working hard on voting..never @ JY or ZZ's weibo ID when discussing.. not sending cp-related comments during livestream . Both JY and ZZ know it...so at the airport, ZZ smiled when he saw a fan using "ZhouYu" phonecase and JY took fan letters with Yuzhou sticker on it.

From the first day you became a Yuzhou cp fan, you should have known you chose a difficult path.... no sharing screen..no clear interactions..no joint projects...no fan services... I believe their love is serious but if one day it turns out to be my illusion-- it's my own mistake.

If you eat  " candies" , you should be strong enough to endure "knives". 

I just randomly quote any post about this topic, becase it's not wat's matter xD What's the matter is that I need some expplanations xD I only watch the series 2 month ago so I don't know nothing xD I like them both and don't care if they are or not together...So why is it such a big problem? I only hope that they have any positive contact with each other, that's all... So why fans are so divided and hate eachother?  I don't know they whole story, only a few things which I watch on yt or read somewhere... And what kind of scadal? I 

Ohh, and just want to know more about they story and why they can't be together on staige and why this series left such a impact on they lives...

And another thing about the photos... Why famous people always wearing this ugly and expensive bags? (sometimes clothes, but... yes, right know I'm talking about bags xD ) xD I seriously can get it xDD

1 hour ago, Chaa_Sastro said:

So both flights got delayed @bearology ? Whats the problem actually?

Poor babies.. they could save their time for sleep instead waiting at airport.

Yes both got delayed but I'm not sure whats the problem (bad weather maybe). JY has no luck with flights. He keeps getting delayed (now cancelled) flights.  He does look tired at Pudong airport. Poor boys. I'm not sure why JY going to Beijing but ZZ will have event in Shanghai tomorrow so better use your magic door ZZ ah :lol: By the way, he said it was delayed but I'm not sure where he is now though. Ninja Meow :lol:

------

ZZ - Beijing airport

Cr 麦扎叫麦子

Spoiler

7a0ff39bly1fgrz8n3z2jj21401o0b2b.jpg

7a0ff39bly1fgrz8omx7jj21401o0e83.jpg

7a0ff39bly1fgrz8qd78bj21401o0e83.jpg

7a0ff39bly1fgrz8i9v8tj2140140kjm.jpg

7a0ff39bly1fgrz8fs781j20xq1o0b2b.jpg

7a0ff39bly1fgrz8s3amyj21401o0kjn.jpg

7a0ff39bly1fgrz8lhnutj21401o0u0z.jpg

7a0ff39bly1fgrxv03eoij20xq1o0x6q.jpg

JY - Pudong (SH airport)

Cr 宇宙警卫

Spoiler

DCxYEL-UMAELOE2.jpg

DCxYEL_UAAAUqJ4.jpg

DCxYEMEUMAAxee3.jpg

DCxYEMDUMAAlVYK.jpg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, bearology said:

Happy 620!  same bags+  similar white shirts + playing same mobile game at airports  + flying at the same sky = Romance!

620=310*2 ...and 310 is the special date for you two!  Even the car JY randomly called to go to Shanghai Pudong Airport that ZZ will be landing has  car plate "620" ! 

ZZ got online at 22:55 and 5mileslove posted this at 22:58 ..3 mins... and look at the bottom right corner of this pic! Little JY and " All for Timmy and Johnny"..

It's "ZhouYu"...hahaha....

Music:   Future (Sailing with me )  by Mayday 

Hope in the future , they can sail together

4 hours ago, dziwna said:

I just randomly quote any post about this topic, becase it's not wat's matter xD What's the matter is that I need some expplanations xD I only watch the series 2 month ago so I don't know nothing xD I like them both and don't care if they are or not together...So why is it such a big problem? I only hope that they have any positive contact with each other, that's all... So why fans are so divided and hate eachother?  I don't know they whole story, only a few things which I watch on yt or read somewhere... And what kind of scadal? I 

Ohh, and just want to know more about they story and why they can't be together on staige and why this series left such a impact on they lives...

And another thing about the photos... Why famous people always wearing this ugly and expensive bags? (sometimes clothes, but... yes, right know I'm talking about bags xD ) xD I seriously can get it xDD

Nothing! Dont worry ~ they are sooooo sweeeet now xD

• Like 4

On 6/17/2017 at 3:36 PM, bearology said:

Reveal hidden contents

DCh5wZZUAAA-TIY.jpg

Hide contents

DCh6yMSVwAI5E1W.jpg

DCh6yMWV0AEvk2k.jpg

JY after event - Cr Photograph

Reveal hidden contents

DCh6yJ9UAAAGoPB.jpg

Shangyin

Reveal hidden contents

Our Whale..! SUPER GORGEOUS in suits! Oh heavens, he looked like an Asian 'James Bond' figure haha.. Hmm.. Whale as the new Chinese James Bond, and our beautiful Zhou as his 'Bond Boy' , one and only in the movie huh???!lol... PERFECT scenario hahaha.. Ooophss.. got abit carried away there!lol... Sigh.. just a simple love movie/Police movie with these two will do for me for now!  The bigger dreams should come later! lol.....~~   

On 6/18/2017 at 0:11 AM, bearology said:

Reveal hidden contents

65116c8dgy1fgohk6qg0yj21kw2dcqdb.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

006uFhxGly1fgojzc8xjag3037080agj.gif 006uFhxGly1fgojzddogug303g07un2w.gif 006uFhxGly1fgojzdylnxg302m06gq8w.gif 006uFhxGly1fgojzevuk9g302n06a7e0.gif 006uFhxGly1fgojzg88cdg30660a0175.gif 006uFhxGly1fgojzbj2myg306l0a07wh.gif 

Reveal hidden contents

006raAuAly1fgoeoc6mtsj30hi0v4drr.jpg

006raAuAly1fgoeoaj011j30l011ak51.jpg

006raAuAly1fgoeodz8nyj30n71584k9.jpg

006raAuAly1fgoeofvikoj30r11c11kx.jpg

006raAuAly1fgoeohy9sdj30pr19r1kx.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

005NgCUMly1fgon45r430g30800e8u0y.gif

005NgCUMly1fgon5y6s6jg30800e8hdy.gif

005NgCUMly1fgon3vv7r6g30800e8he4.gif

005NgCUMly1fgon66a2lig30800e8npe.gif

005NgCUMly1fgon57blnmg30800e87wr.gif

005NgCUMly1fgonelgwveg30800e87wt.gif

Reveal hidden contents

006r5dDuly1fgom4oymvej30yw1q1tix.jpg

006r5dDuly1fgom19jqkxj31291w0h42.jpg

006r5dDuly1fgom179szxj31291w0kgp.jpg

006r5dDuly1fgom160avlj31291w0jyi.jpg

006r5dDuly1fgom0q21v8j30u71hogu2.jpg

006r5dDuly1fgom1a886sj30x11mq7fh.jpg

006r5dDuly1fgom1argq8j30yg1p97fz.jpg

Huhu fanart for ZZ :lol:

Hide contents

a966fe84gy1fgoqsxh9fug20d40d4wh2.gif 

By YO-F_i_Sh

Reveal hidden contents

006pY6S2gy1fgomw3hxwjj31c0200e83.jpg

006pY6S2gy1fgomw6n9z3j30rr0rrait.jpg

006pY6S2gy1fgomw98qs6j30rr0rrth9.jpg

006pY6S2gy1fgomwdijmfj30rr0rrx0u.jpg

006pY6S2gy1fgomwii9wwj30rr0rr1f4.jpg

LOL......Huhu's art is 'crazily' funny!!  SO GOOD, haha... Aahh..! Look at this one, SUPER funny and CUTE!! lol.. Our Whale is always SERVING his bossy adorable Meow haha... just like GuHai serving BaiLouYin, awwhhh... so sweet! LOVE LOVE HuHu's ART of our boys!!! lol...

On 6/19/2017 at 2:40 PM, bearology said:

Somebody please help me, I'm dying

moren_yunbei_org.png moren_yunbei_org.png moren_yunbei_org.png moren_yunbei_org.png

Cr FUPO富婆FP

005GVrucgy1fgqtshfwkoj30qo1be4qp.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

005GVrucgy1fgqtsii8o3j30wa0qon19.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

006ryF9Kgy1fgqtwwsmsqj31kw1kw7fo.jpg

006ryF9Kgy1fgqtwn2h3uj31kw1kwqeg.jpg

006ryF9Kgy1fgqtwhkj7oj31kw1kwgwx.jpg

006ryF9Kgy1fgqtwshulhj31kw1kw7hr.jpg

Edit:

By Huhu

Reveal hidden contents

a966fe84gy1fgqu9rseirj20er0er3zt.jpg

By Sally

Reveal hidden contents

be0e81dbgy1fgqu97fkldg20m80m8402.gif 

Our Zhou's coordinating a dance with his 'invisible' beloved Whale, obviously haha.. with his special 'ring'  worn on his 'wedding ring' finger huh huh??!!  Yes.. sweet candy, we got you, Zhou!lol... Awwhh.. this Meow!  He's happy! We too!~~..  And of them having the same title/logo names for their own companies, that's AWESOME!! Our boys are serious about each other ~~  They're sharing the same HEART & MIND, and that's beautiful!  So happy for them! Best wishes to them, our beloved YuZhou!~~

3 hours ago, bjwinter2015 said:

Happy 620!  same bags+  similar white shirts + playing same mobile game at airports  + flying at the same sky = Romance!

620=310*2 ...and 310 is the special date for you two!  Even the car JY randomly called to go to Shanghai Pudong Airport that ZZ will be landing has  car plate "620" ! 

ZZ got online at 22:55 and 5mileslove posted this at 22:58 ..3 mins... and look at the bottom right corner of this pic! Little JY and " All for Timmy and Johnny"..

It's "ZhouYu"...hahaha....

Music:   Future (Sailing with me )  by Mayday 

Hope in the future , they can sail together

Nothing! Dont worry ~ they are sooooo sweeeet now xD

How? How you see any similarities in their attire? xD I can't see nothing xD Exept ugly (meh) bag XD And only color of their shirt match xD White shirts are common xD Hahaha fans see what they want to see <3

But I want to know, especally about why them? Why only they can't showing up together in public etc... It's interesting! There was a lot of bl series but only they can not be on staige together xD I know the series came out in the time when china was changing the law but still...

Awww my previous post is full of language errors, and this one propably to xD My english, soo good xDDDD