ZZ's studio changed their weibo name, it's exactly like JY's studio now :lol:

Before it was something like Zhou kan (Zhou's news???? Don't quote me on this lol but it was different with JY's studio LOL) 

Now they are team bestfriends :lol:

Cr 瑜洲的胃药

005NgCUMly1fgqe98zvsdj30kr0kun2u.jpg

Spoiler

005NgCUMly1fgqe93me5bj30ku112x15.jpg

005NgCUMly1fgqe90lv4gj30ku1124qp.jpg

Before and after :lol:

Cr UV_9294J

Spoiler

DCqFoW3UMAAaSpF.jpg

Edit:

ZZ - From If, omo ZZ is only 60kg now??? :( Eat more ZZ ah!! He used to be 70kg when around Light concerts :(

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5ODY3MzExNw==&mid=2651096028&idx=2&sn=ec1505d7d030813a6e0817d901317766

JY - Cr 月下上舞Wendy

Spoiler

6938f389gy1fgqe5h20kbj20zk1hctll.jpg

6938f389gy1fgqe5f1o9jj21hc0zkwnd.jpg

6938f389gy1fgqe5d72xzj20zk1hck0g.jpg

6938f389gy1fgqe5imkf8j20zk1hcwoa.jpg

6938f389gy1fgqe5knb3qj20zk1ien8q.jpg

Edited by bearology
Add
  • Like 8

5 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

I don't think most of it is subbed, i might be wrong though maybe some parts were subbed. There's too many BTS to keep track of lol. But some things you definitely don't need subs for. :lol: If you like the part in the gif, there's definitely more BTS on similar scenes lol.

Hmm, I watched more than 1 hour of BTS and it was all subbed.. But I found a video of 5 hours but it was only in chinese, I like to see they interacting with each, indeed but I like even more to understand what they are saying :wink: 

• Like 3

ZZ ah, whats on earth are you wearing moren_yunbei_org.png moren_yunbei_org.png moren_yunbei_org.png

Are you practicing to dance at your wedding???? Dancing with someone taller than you???? moren_yunbei_org.png moren_yunbei_org.png moren_yunbei_org.png

Omo I cant with his fashion moren_yunbei_org.png moren_yunbei_org.png moren_yunbei_org.png I'm literally dying with this boy moren_yunbei_org.png moren_yunbei_org.png moren_yunbei_org.png

Screencap by Sally

Spoiler

be0e81dbgy1fgqqa6ft96j20ku11242x.jpg

JY today

Cr Enchanting迷魅_黄景瑜个站

Spoiler

DCrHXKJU0AAFF1_.jpg

DCrHXKMU0AEAwU2.jpg

DCrHXKOU0AAlsZX.jpg

DCrHXKKVoAEUbfA.jpg

ZZ - Shanghai to Beijing 170617

Cr YOHOGIRL

Spoiler

DCrICcOVwAEeHYE.jpg

DCrICcOUwAAmEu-.jpg

DCrICcOUwAEG85j.jpg

DCrICcXUQAA_XIT.jpg

YZ manip

Cr huangxu6262

Spoiler

006CDHLygy1fgqjq2mii5j31410qoe4z.jpg

006CDHLygy1fgqjq4hmadj31430qoaw4.jpg

Today, a K-fan gave JY ZZ's photo and JY was holding it

Spoiler

Cr Addikted

006rtLWpgy1fgqom9s8euj30k01hc11y.jpg

006rtLWpgy1fgqom863mmg30a40hs7wj.gif

006rtLWpgy1fgqomb2qpdj30k00zktdg.jpg 

• Like 6

Cr 电影枪炮腰花

#电影枪炮腰花#导演张猛率主创模特队前来踢馆#619万达之夜#@Johnny黄景瑜 手拿大炮筒,@张亮Sean 带魔性腰串,@张蓝心zoe 美艳携红玫瑰登场,听说还有个猎枪@王千源 没来~ #最猛剧组亮相上海滩#真是荷尔蒙与火辣诱人样样不落的剧组~ 够“猛”!

DCsE0ZGUwAY4vCi.jpg

Spoiler

DCsE0ZIVwAE9Yc9.jpg

DCsE0ZJUQAEkZXP.jpg

DCsE0ZGVYAABcyZ.jpg

Clip

Full link here

http://www.miaopai.com/show/TZl2LBth~6wigawliVFMWF0n8mIpl5fv.htm

Spoiler

• Like 6

Just some thoughts, hopefully wrong, under spoiler.

Spoiler

Ok guys, i saw this on weibo and i agree, we might have to prepare ourselves for another scandal or something that will upset YZ fans. Because some ppl (just one post, not a lot) on weibo was saying, it seems whenever there are a lot of candies and everything is going really well for the YZ fans, something big happens that disrupts it. When they act really obvious, afterwards there's been big scandals that supposingly show they aren't together. ZZ had one last year, JY just finished with one this year. 

This thing with ZZ's ring seems like a pretty big candy so far (i hope its candy), so maybe we need to prepare ourselves. JY was acting so happy these couple of days, he even put his hand on fan's back when he was hugging them which annoyed some fans cause usually he goes out of the way not to have much contact with fans even when they go for a hug. Ppl were saying is he still drunk? This was the day after the lucinda party where he was a bit tipsy after. What's the reason for him to be all handsy all of a sudden, almost like he's buzzed still. I was annoyed too after seeing that. (One YZ fan said they were going to stop following JY on weibo because apparently the fans that went up on stage and got hugs from JY from the live stream were all poison only fans. Even though apparently most of the time YZ fans are the ones voting for JY in all the polls.)

I thought i'd wait to see why JY was acting so differently and so happy because he hasn't been like this for a while, even if he's happy seeing his old co-actors from the other movie, it still seems to be unusual. And then ZZ put up his weibo story.. And other little candies before that. So yeah, i hope nothing happens but if something does, maybe keep this in mind.. Applies to all of us including myself lol.

• Like 3

I have seen a few comments about JY hugging those fans. Personally, I don't have any problems with that. JY probably just feels happy and thankful that after he's been away for so long (4 months), fans are still following and supporting him. Although I do hope that CPF always get more notice from JY and ZZ instead of poison fans but when it comes to work, I will try not to put YZ before JY and ZZ. Those fans were there to support JY, as long as they didn't say bad things about ZZ in front of JY and JY still hugged them like that then I'm fine.

It's just like how fans have been saying that Li Hao and Liu Zheng don't accept CPF gifts or their CP image. Again, they are JY's and ZZ's managers, they shouldn't be thinking about CPF or poison fans but JY's and ZZ's career. That's their jobs. We still see JY and ZZ took and used CPF gifts right? Furthermore, ZZ's management still let Walk Slowly be nominated/won and we see lots of mutual following between JY's and ZZ's staffs/stylists/etc. That's more than enough for me.

About them being happy, geez I think that's just the fact that they are now sharing the same timezone means a lot to them already. JY was away for 4 months with times when he had no internet connection. I have friend who is living in similar timezone with JY while I'm 3 hours earlier than BJ time so I know the feeling when you wake up and say goodnight to the other side of the world.

I also hope that we don't have to face anymore incidents for the sake of my heart but as you can tell, eventhough JY's incident was more tame comparing to ZZ's one but it had much less effect on us. Because we already experienced the worst and after 11.30, I tend to believe in what I feel and see by myself than screencaps or video filmed by others. So unless JY and ZZ say it themselves, or we have like auntie said a 10 minute intimate video of JY or ZZ with someone else, I will still have faith in them. As long as they are happy, I will still support them. 

• Like 11

4 hours ago, bearology said:

I have seen a few comments about JY hugging those fans. Personally, I don't have any problems with that. JY probably just feels happy and thankful that after he's been away for so long (4 months), fans are still following and supporting him. Although I do hope that CPF always get more notice from JY and ZZ instead of poison fans but when it comes to work, I will try not to put YZ before JY and ZZ. Those fans were there to support JY, as long as they didn't say bad things about ZZ in front of JY and JY still hugged them like that then I'm fine.

It's just like how fans have been saying that Li Hao and Liu Zheng don't accept CPF gifts or their CP image. Again, they are JY's and ZZ's managers, they shouldn't be thinking about CPF or poison fans but JY's and ZZ's career. That's their jobs. We still see JY and ZZ took and used CPF gifts right? Furthermore, ZZ's management still let Walk Slowly be nominated/won and we see lots of mutual following between JY's and ZZ's staffs/stylists/etc. That's more than enough for me.

About them being happy, geez I think that's just the fact that they are now sharing the same timezone means a lot to them already. JY was away for 4 months with times when he had no internet connection. I have friend who is living in similar timezone with JY while I'm 3 hours earlier than BJ time so I know the feeling when you wake up and say goodnight to the other side of the world.

I also hope that we don't have to face anymore incidents for the sake of my heart but as you can tell, eventhough JY's incident was more tame comparing to ZZ's one but it had much less effect on us. Because we already experienced the worst and after 11.30, I tend to believe in what I feel and see by myself than screencaps or video filmed by others. So unless JY and ZZ say it themselves, or we have like auntie said a 10 minute intimate video of JY or ZZ with someone else, I will still have faith in them. As long as they are happy, I will still support them. 

Its mostly the fact that he didn't hug fans quite so intimately before that ppl are taking note of the differences. So please don't take it as some kind of attack on JY, it's more of an opinion if not an observation. And i'm sure i'm allowed to be annoyed as well. Also, i'm just reporting some of what i hear on weibo, not all of it. Of course ppl realize that JY doesn't actually get to pick the fans who go on stage. Other ppl have pointed out a lot of the times its because those fans know ppl who run the event. So i would not blame JY for that, he's completely innocent. I assumed ppl wouldn't blame him for that, so i didn't try to defend him lol. 

It's just the situation as i see it, plus filling in some extra info, for example, i didn't know that most JY only fans don't vote in the polls for JY. I think (i'm not sure) they don't do it because they don't want to vote along with YZ fans, i only heard this recently. I'm sure some JY only fans do vote for him privately though, but it was a big surprise to me because ZZ's only fans are very involved in voting for him in the polls. After i found out that JY fans didn't do much voting, i realized that the chinese YZ fans really do work pretty hard to get both ZZ and JY awards and stuff. I think that post from the fan who was frustrated about the poison only fans on stage was because JY was getting an award from the polls that day.

Also, the chinese fans on weibo were really happy about ZZ winning both the MTV newcomer award and award for walk slowly, because they're so involved in the voting. I don't think they really realize that because it was a global vote and easier for non chinese fans to vote, that ZZ would definitely be getting a lot of votes for walk slowly.

Yeah i'm not complaining about JY or ZZ being happy lol. I'm just saying that JY is more happy than he was when he first got back to china. It's my personal observation that he's way more happy and relaxed in the last couple of days than he was all the way up to and including the cooking show, which i forgot the date for lol. There were a lot of candies in the last couple of days alone, not including the video from ZZ today. 

I also hope we won't experience any other incidents, but it might help to be prepared because other ppl at least are sensing a pattern lol. Plus, i don't know, i think the scandals were pretty well tailored to their situations. Like they tried to make it believable, picking an older lady for JY and everything and some fans did believe it. If there are others, i think they would be tailoring them again so that they might be believable again for some ppl. 

I don't want to feel like some kind of evil sabotager every time i talk about what i see in other places. I am just sharing what i am seeing, because i thought that some ppl would like to know. I know ppl don't like to hear anything negative, but I don't post much in the way of rumours and i don't look at anything not directly related to ZZ or JY. I mean it's not like i was supporting the rumours from the scandal. I think i'm probably the last person who was doing that here. We do censor ourselves a lot already, does it really hurt to have some discussion every once in a while?  Like i filter the stuff i see and i don't post everything that i see. I would just rather things not come out of the blue due to lack of information.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Its mostly the fact that he didn't hug fans quite so intimately before that ppl are taking note of the differences. So please don't take it as some kind of attack on JY, it's more of an opinion if not an observation. And i'm sure i'm allowed to be annoyed as well. Also, i'm just reporting some of what i hear on weibo, not all of it. Of course ppl realize that JY doesn't actually get to pick the fans who go on stage. Other ppl have pointed out a lot of the times its because those fans know ppl who run the event. So i would not blame JY for that, he's completely innocent. I assumed ppl wouldn't blame him for that, so i didn't try to defend him lol. 

It's just the situation as i see it, plus filling in some extra info, for example, i didn't know that most JY only fans don't vote in the polls for JY. I think (i'm not sure) they don't do it because they don't want to vote along with YZ fans, i only heard this recently. I'm sure some JY only fans do vote for him privately though, but it was a big surprise to me because ZZ's only fans are very involved in voting for him in the polls. After i found out that JY fans didn't do much voting, i realized that the chinese YZ fans really do work pretty hard to get both ZZ and JY awards and stuff. I think that post from the fan who was frustrated about the poison only fans on stage was because JY was getting an award from the polls that day.

Also, the chinese fans on weibo were really happy about ZZ winning both the MTV newcomer award and award for walk slowly, because they're so involved in the voting. I don't think they really realize that because it was a global vote and easier for non chinese fans to vote, that ZZ would definitely be getting a lot of votes for walk slowly.

Yeah i'm not complaining about JY or ZZ being happy lol. I'm just saying that JY is more happy than he was when he first got back to china. It's my personal observation that he's way more happy and relaxed in the last couple of days than he was all the way up to and including the cooking show, which i forgot the date for lol. There were a lot of candies in the last couple of days alone, not including the video from ZZ today. 

I also hope we won't experience any other incidents, but it might help to be prepared because other ppl at least are sensing a pattern lol. Plus, i don't know, i think the scandals were pretty well tailored to their situations. Like they tried to make it believable, picking an older lady for JY and everything and some fans did believe it. If there are others, i think they would be tailoring them again so that they might be believable again for some ppl. 

Hey why r u guys suddenly so emotional ? lol

About JY hugging fans... CP fans are okay with that...We are just making fun of him by sending pics to ZZ ..or ZZ not giving him money to buy new clothes...It's just for fun...come on....nothing wrong with hugging fans...I will be okay if JY wanna hug me lol

About the fans...maybe most of the overseas fans are  CP fans but in China, the majority of their fans are only fans....Some might think its bad for their idol's career to have cp image...some extreme only fans think CP fans are crazy fujyoshi fantasizing their idol dating a guy..(.though my observation is that quite a few Yuzhou cp fans are not  fujyoshi...I even saw some straight male fans.)..........Anyways only fans tend not to join activities with cp fans..For example,  MTV awards, ZZ-only fans claimed that they voted only for Best New Artists but not Walk Slowly ( maybe some only-fans silently voted too)  So before the announcement of results we were not sure that Walk Slowly would win. Another example is that last year one JY-only fan group dismissed after meeting JY at the airport, some of them are gone, some became "poison only fans", some became cp fans (rumors said ZZ's car parked outside of airport that day..just rumors..no photos..nothing)   BTW I am not saying  all only fans are bad and all cp fans are good...u can find any type of people in the crowd.

If you wanna be a big national star in China, you better not have any non-mainstream image ( homosexual, playboy, cheating, drugs,luxury... things like that) . Successful or rising male actors in China such as Hu Ge, Li Yifeng, Yang yang, Zhang Ruoyun,Wang Kai, Jin Dong, Luhan, (you can also find their dramas on viki) ...they either have no scandles or have steady relationship/marriage.  So I can totally understand ZZ's 1130 incident and JY's 508 incident. They were helping each other or maybe the most famous paparrazi wanted to help them....China is not a country that people would throw stones at the homosexual  ( more like " I understand you but I hope my children won't be you ")  but people would think it's non-mainstream and keep discussing it  while ignoring the hardwork and talent....Imagine during the promotion activities of Operation Red Sea,the topic will be JY&ZZ instead of the movie itself...it's not good for the movie or JY.

Currently Chinese cp fans remain low key...working hard on voting..never @ JY or ZZ's weibo ID when discussing.. not sending cp-related comments during livestream . Both JY and ZZ know it...so at the airport, ZZ smiled when he saw a fan using "ZhouYu" phonecase and JY took fan letters with Yuzhou sticker on it.

From the first day you became a Yuzhou cp fan, you should have known you chose a difficult path.... no sharing screen..no clear interactions..no joint projects...no fan services... I believe their love is serious but if one day it turns out to be my illusion-- it's my own mistake.

If you eat  " candies" , you should be strong enough to endure "knives". 

• Like 10

One of JY's staffs posted this in his IG. Poor SunFei LOL

Spoiler

Cr wenlongsang

DCsqOIIV0AAaAW4.jpg

JY - Wanda Film Night 190617

Cr RedMoon9294

Spoiler

DCr7kedU0AcW5KF.jpg

JY - Shanghai to Xiamen 160617

Cr eversince

Spoiler

DCuFm18UIAAMsGN.jpg

ZZ from his awesome weibo post yesterday :lol: Photo from here

Spoiler

DCsuSVkV0AAEKvU.jpg

DCsuSVnVYAINnob.jpg

DCsuSVpUIAANs6p.jpg

Youku News from the NetEase Shanghai InternationalFilm Festival. Woah, they used Shangyin footage!!! Original link here

Spoiler

Sohu news about Lucida Anniversary Party

Spoiler

FMV. This is what was in ZZ's head :lol:

Spoiler

Fanart by J9294T

Spoiler

DCscpxAU0AAGnwE.jpg

Fanart by ad_9294

Spoiler

DCvEU77VoAAmGaW.jpg

• Like 7

ZZ!

Woah similar white shirt and bag and......at the airport together but JY from Shanghai to Beijing and ZZ from Beijing to Shanghai....

You know, wearing similar is enough already. I won't complain if its the same plane or heading to the same destination though.....

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

JY!

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 7