37 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

All i can say is Australia hasn't even legalized gay marriage yet.. 

Spoiler

But some states recognize same-sex unions, right?! And I saw something about the government sayin' that more than 60% politics are supporting the equality.. I dont know if its true but anyway.. Brazil has the recognition but some ppl of the government keep trying to turn our lives into hell.. Some years ago (15~20) our country actions were really close like the Asian continent, ppl would never hired someone from lbgt comunity but now there are jobs even to transgender people (even because they are the most mistreated around us). I hope to see this kind of thing happen in every single place of the world. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, David Andrey said:

Hide contents

But some states recognize same-sex unions, right?! And I saw something about the government sayin' that more than 60% politics are supporting the equality.. I dont know if its true but anyway.. Brazil has the recognition but some ppl of the government keep trying to turn our lives into hell.. Some years ago (15~20) our country actions were really close like the Asian continent, ppl would never hired someone from lbgt comunity but now there are jobs even to transgender people (even because they are the most mistreated around us). I hope to see this kind of thing happen in every single place of the world. 

Spoiler

I was surprised that Australia hasn't to be honest as a member of the commonwealth and a western nation. But I'm using it as an example to relate to the issue with China. Not even all the commonwealth nations have legalized same sex marriage. So I think the expectations have to be different for China as well as many parts of Asia. At least in terms of the timeline.

For China I think that in terms of hiring its not like they will not have jobs for LGBTQ ppl. I'm not sure that its the same type of issue in China. Like they probably care more about if you can do your job than your sexuality...... Not that there is no discrimination but in modern companies I am guessing that its not really a consideration, cause it doesn't actually come up during the hiring process. It probably depends on the industry but I don't think its big offense to be LGBTQ, they won't even really know in the beginning anyways. Its possible you have to be really good at your job for them to hire you if you were very visibly LGBTQ though. Its more like how you deal with family and friends being the issue than work cause maybe not a lot of ppl come out so openly. This is a cultural difference I think. They'd probably much prefer someone who gets along with everyone and works hard but is LGBTQ than someone who doesn't in most modern companies. But that's just my assumption. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I think the ppl who feel most offended by the concept of someone being LGBTQ is their family members lol. Everyone else doesn't care as much. There's less open declaration anyways.

• Like 1

Gifs from above video

Cr 瑜洲cp么么哒

006q8BQFly1fgib9rxf8ng30hs0a0wvp.gif

Spoiler

006q8BQFly1fgib9uai1xg30hs0a0b29.gif

006q8BQFly1fgib9xofmyg30hs0a0u0x.gif

Looks like theres an event for Vogue Short Films, ZZ starred in one of it -> "Seize the moment". This short film will have their premiere on June 16 and looks like ZZ will be attending it????

Cr 鲸鱼爱吃喵

Spoiler

006pwVc7ly1fgib8zs7owj30ku112qjy.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fgib8w86ugj30ku1121ij.jpg

JY's video above is posted as promotion for this event too but I'm not sure if JY will be attending it since his studio didn't mention about this event in their schedule.

Spoiler

006pwVc7ly1fgib8xtnz3j30ku112e00.jpg

I know the percentage if very very very very low but I really hope that they will attend this event together, JY can watch ZZ's short film too 

:bawling:

• Like 8

@crystalclear18 

hmm, I agree with you.. they prefer ppl with a high potential no matter what.. But, in fact, that's why I dont get them.. you know, they are so intelligent for a lot of things and keep looking to homosexuality as an "abnormal behavior" GOSH... Why does everything need to be so complicated? If there's someone from China here, please explain for us. 

@bearology

Maybe it's about time for them to attend an event at the same time, right? It doesnt even need to be together, just at the same place AAA It'd be a good progress. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, David Andrey said:

@crystalclear18 

hmm, I agree with you.. they prefer ppl with a high potential no matter what.. But, in fact, that's why I dont get them.. you know, they are so intelligent for a lot of things and keep looking to homosexuality as an "abnormal behavior" GOSH... Why does everything need to be so complicated? If there's someone from China here, please explain for us. 

I think its a similar reason to why other countries also have issues with LGBTQ ppl. It's norms and  tradition (having a family, passing on the family name) acting against them as well as a poor image of LGBTQ ppl in western society which is held to as an international standard. Chinese ppl also care a lot about their face/image with each other and internationally. At least religion isn't a big factor. 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, David Andrey said:

@crystalclear18 I understand what you want to say HAHA but this idea is so wrong..I deleted everything I was typing because I think you feel the same as I do, so I dont need to say it anymore :) As I've said yesterday I'm so sad about their situation. :/

Yes it is very sad but I guess to put things into perspective (I don't know it might make things look more weird), I think angelababy (a famous celeb known for her looks) and her husband (another actor) got unofficially(?) banned for at least a while because their wedding was too extravagant lol. Apparently it cost a huge amount of money and caused a lot of traffic problems because of how huge an affair it was. So I mean you can get banned for other reasons not just this kind lol. 

Yes I am not arguing for the situation for LGBTQ in Asia, ppl should treat other ppl better in general, but the world shows us daily how hard it finds that. 

JY's studio weibo update

#黄景瑜# 去年的今天,@黄景瑜工作室 发布了第一条微博。转眼间一年过去了,小室能与护鲸团宝宝们一起守护着boss@Johnny黄景瑜 ,真的很幸福。在这么特别的日子,决定发个大福利!!!生日愿望不能说出来,你们能猜得到小室许了什么愿吗? L秒拍视频 

Its one year since JY's studio first post. Woah time flies!!!!

Full clip here

• Like 7

The MTV voting I posted before.  

ZZ - Best Newcomer and Walk Slowly - Top 10 Best songs

I think ZZ will attend this award on the 2nd of July in ShenZhen

http://www.mtv.com.tw/2017MTVAMC-vote/ 

Thank you everyone for voting 

:heart:

Spoiler

3j41kys.png

They changed Walk Slowly photo but anyway awwwwwwww!!!!!!! 

Spoiler

N2biNR5.png

2017 Winners

Spoiler

Cr JoeyChika

006pxJsjgy1fgine9c4zoj30qs09g0wd.jpg 

-------------

ZZ - Tiffany event 080617

Cr 大婷婷简单爱

Spoiler

DCHenWfVoAAP1_t.jpg

DCHenWcUMAEqoYt.jpg

DCHenWdUwAIjjQt.jpg

DCHenWbUQAAvM76.jpg

DCHettdVYAExFDK.jpg

DCHettXUMAIXTAM.jpg

DCHettXUQAELvWT.jpg

DCHettYUQAAk2S_.jpg 

Fanart by J9294T

Don't worry baobei! Work hard! By the time you get home, dinner will be ready :lol:

Spoiler

DCHqIEoUMAEghlK.jpg 

• Like 10

Aiya, seeing Walk Slowly won something.....

I always remember this sentence from a Korea (can't remember whether its news or fan wrote it) after ZZ's Korea Concert, something like he sang the song that he couldn't sing it in his own country. 

I don't have any hope for ZZ to sing this at the MTV award but just the fact that it won....means a lot because obviously ZZ must have known this song was nominated

sada_org.gif sada_org.gif sada_org.gif sada_org.gif sada_org.gif sada_org.gif 

MTV Award Trailer here (no ZZ though)

Spoiler

69cf9f7dly1ffu7hwuqryj21kw0k2ten.jpg

--------------------

JY - Dior 100617

Cr cantabile_a

Spoiler

006qRtw9gy1fgiqmsq7rtj30rs15oasi.jpg

006qRtw9gy1fgiqmv147hj30rs15ok6v.jpg

006qRtw9gy1fgiqmxmm8ej30rs15o7lt.jpg

006qRtw9gy1fghkpv1stbj30xc1e0e81.jpg

Cr FireBallon_黄景瑜图博

Spoiler

006Lg4UOly1fgiohinfh3j31jk2bcapr.jpg

006Lg4UOly1fgiohgrnn9j31jk2bcdwl.jpg

006Lg4UOly1fgiohkvkc3j31jk2bcarx.jpg

006Lg4UOly1fgiohr754nj31jk2bctpt.jpg

006Lg4UOly1fgiohv7gwtj31jk2bch35.jpg

006Lg4UOly1fgiohmuj5cj31jk2bcndh.jpg

006Lg4UOly1fgiohp39skj31jk2bcwwg.jpg

006Lg4UOly1fgiohx3o7pj31jk2bcdvo.jpg

006Lg4UOly1fgioht0zyhj31jk2bcwtu.jpg

• Like 8

On 2017-4-22 at 5:22 PM, bearology said:

Another thing, I have no idea if this is true because I watched it after I knew the story so I saw the same thing as others. Maybe watch this clip once or twice before you read my spoiler LOL but it maybe sugar!

@bearology I'm still backreading and just bumped on this post from you i don't know if someone allready had answered you about that video what Timmy is saying i can't write talk or understand Chinese but i'm hearing impaired so i can some lipreading and only write down what i read from his lips so forgive me if it sounds realy rare because am Dutch hahaha but anyway back to the point what i make up from what he is saying there is something like "she schue whua" last word i can't see clear because he turns his head away there can also be "hua" not sure about that i don't know if some Chinese speaker members here can make something from those words.

Hi guys dear ShangYin family am stil backreading to catch up with you guys on page 1569 so if still got a bump to read i don't want to miss anything. I'm IRL on a very bumpy road a lot is happening and still going on ,but i missed you guys to mutch to stay away i realy need my medicine from here and from our Johnny and Timmy. This afternoon i made a screaming from joy when i saw that picture of Johnny with his Red Sea crew and noticed the 26 hand sighns. Anyway if still got to backread a lot to catch up so please bear with me i hope everyone is ok and still have a burning heart for our YuZhou. On my weibo group it's realy silent last months hope my members are ok to. Ok i catch up with you all later when i finished backreading. Oh and i almost forgot i want to say hi to all the new members of this family that joined the last couple of months welcome to the family. :heart:

• Like 12

ZZ weibo update #NBA总决赛# 恭喜勇士夺冠!

Congratulations (Gongxi) to the warriors

Spoiler

DCLUQ_FUwAESjMh.jpg

JY commented on 王传君's post. Original post is from this guy's girlfriend. This guy is an actor from Lucida too

恭喜恭喜[嘻嘻] Gongxi Gongxi [嘻嘻] -> Congratulations

Spoiler

DCL7YJgUQAALWhA.jpg

JY's studio weibo update

#黄景瑜# 黄boss@Johnny黄景瑜 喊你一起叫板青春,挑战极限!WooHooGo#玩潮流就够了#6月25日,朝阳公园全程High翻,瑜你同潮!我们不见不散[心]
#和黄景瑜一起玩潮流#

WooHooGo event on 25th June in Beijing

Spoiler

DCL6M4sVYAE8mmN.jpg

Clip

Spoiler

Today YuZhou is Gongxi Couple [嘻嘻] [嘻嘻] 

http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/EsUNd0Neu?fid=1034:869f48318bc313fc2ebc953422e49939

• Like 7