Timmy in photo shoot..

Spoiler

Source:   昭先僧啊

634159d5jw1f5fqokapt9j20qo0qo7b7.jpg

634159d5jw1f5fqomqlpwj20qo0xcwnl.jpg

Johnny – Shanghai ee809d.png Beijing (070216)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   heeroyly_

71685ab3gw1f5frii1re4j22dc2dcqv9.jpg

71685ab3gw1f5fri0nv1lj22dc2dc1l2.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   JohnnYearn1992_黄景瑜个人图博

006qUX9Cgw1f5fp3ypjwsj315o0rs7la.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   黄景瑜的许球

006o3K0kgw1f5fraok9irj32c0340npd.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:   mhmp135

006rQPoJgw1f5efzp9fuwg30ns0qo76g.gif

• Like 16

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

[Trans] The animation staff of <Big fish and begonia>, 猪蹄le  weibo's update (mentioned Zhouzhou):

Reveal hidden contents

"That day the film producer asked me. have you watched Addicted web series before? One of the male leads came for an audition/voice acting testing. Are you kidding me, I'm the type of person who will not forget to watch Danmei (BL) even if I reach home at 3am after a day of working overtime. I have only one question, Yinzi, did you came here for "Da.Hai"?"

------------------

*"Da hai" is the other name/short form of  <big fish and begonia> (da yu hai tang)

*Went to view the weibo of this animation staff, and wow, Old Xian, the author/artist of popular BL manhwa <19 days> follows her on Weibo

*Her screenshots of her conversation with film producer when ZZ came for voice acting audition/testing, shows that it was on March 7th.

hm...so it wasn't just us who connected the movie name to YZ :phew: and the date March 7, right after when we thought JY made his move with ZZ :phew: I'm really looking forward to this animated movie :wub:

ZZ manip

Spoiler

Cr 晴海_阿海

CmWytsRVYAAf0Da.jpg

JY airport (SH-BJ)

Spoiler

Cr RealZone

CmW4tUvUcAANtPw.jpg

CmW4q0XVMAA-a-r.jpg

CmW4eSCUsAAyJMX.jpg

CmW4bqgVUAA6Wtq.jpgCmW4ndfUkAA50Hp.jpg

CmW4RfyVMAA-2t7.jpg

CmW4OeIUMAEH5xI.jpg

CmW4MZhVIAANov0.jpg

• Like 16

Wow thanks all again for all the great pictures from Timmy and Johnny.:cookie:

Johnny at the airport he looks so hot in that shirt :wub:

I have made a chat group room on weibo for English chat your welcome there more info in spoiler

Spoiler

Little off topic so i put it in a spoiler

I'f been strugeling with help from google translate to made a chat group on weibo i'm not sure if it works but i have tryed my best.

I saw that option when i was at Johnny's weibo somewere so i think its connected to that not sure.

Anyway the chatgroup what i have made is special for us international only english chat because i can't read chinese LOL.

The name of my chatgroup is YuZhou-English i also have posted a massage on my facebook about it.

I hope you can find it somewere no idea how mabey true johnny's chatgroups or so.

http://www.weibo.com/p/2304913992880894530646?source=webim i think this is the link hope i have it right

006vJSlsjw8f57bzec6e2j30c60c674l.jpg
I have made a chatgroup special for the English talking YuZhou fans were we can talk in English about Johnny Huang Jingyu and Timmy Xu Weizhou and the serie. The name of the group is YuZhou-English.

• Like 8

Another editor or photographer is fall in love with my zz :wub:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Btw, what kind of magazine is it? Because d name of d magz is brides hahaha

Yuzhou at the same city. I bet they had their dinner together #delulumodeactivated

• Like 24

52 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

Yuzhou at the same city. I bet they had their dinner together #delulumodeactivated

Haha ... I wish for that too...  I read his flight was delayed for 7.5 hours. He must be moody as richard simmons. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

Haha ... I wish for that too... But I read his flight was delayed for 7.5 hours. He must be moody as richard simmons. 

Oh really?

But i heard jingyu had arrived safely.

A moody jingyu is no big deal to zz hahaha

He can easily pull jingyu from his richard simmon emotion lol

• Like 14

Wow i am impressed. Fans actually found JY moms weibo. She just posted an old photo of herself and JY. 

Btw its interesting to find out that she also follows ZZ and CW. She didnt follow FS though...

EDIT: hmmm ok it seems that there are people who think that its not JY real mom account...

• Like 7

Only 27 days left. What to do?! What to do?! I am a nervous wreck!  It'll be my 1st time in Thai and I'm really bad with new place. And the fact that I'm going to see our bb kitten in the flesh with my own eyes. What if I cry even before the concert start? I'm going to freak the taxi driver out with my ugly crying face on the way back to the airport. I don't think I'm ready. :crazy: :crazy: :w00t: :blink: :w00t: :blink:

• Like 14

6 hours ago, ryokise said:

[Trans] The animation staff of <Big fish and begonia>, 猪蹄le  weibo's update (mentioned Zhouzhou):

Hide contents

"That day the film producer asked me. have you watched Addicted web series before? One of the male leads came for an audition/voice acting testing. Are you kidding me, I'm the type of person who will not forget to watch Danmei (BL) even if I reach home at 3am after a day of working overtime. I have only one question, Yinzi, did you came here for "Da.Hai"?"

------------------

*"Da hai" is the other name/short form of  <big fish and begonia> (da yu hai tang)

*Went to view the weibo of this animation staff, and wow, Old Xian, the author/artist of popular BL manhwa <19 days> follows her on Weibo

*Her screenshots of her conversation with film producer when ZZ came for voice acting audition/testing, shows that it was on March 7th.

I feel emotional when someone mention this animation movie... What a coincidence! 
And Old Xian! My fave magaka for manhwa BL is following her. She's one of the reasons I'm interested in Chinese BL :wub: 
and then my eyes laid to this BL series that sometimes after I watched it that I found out it was banned and then I met you guys here... 

Does the animation staff also has some manga/creation on her/his own?

And thank you guys for sharing those photos... ZZ so cool.. JIngyu in all black is awesome  too :wub: 
those manips... when will we do not have to rely on manips? *irony* #desperateme :tears:

• Like 12