12 hours ago, zzxiaon said:

Hi, what is missing in Ep 2 and 6?

---- Nevermind. I saw it. LOLz

O.O I tried finding, to no avail. What's missing and where can I view it? 

(I had the impression that apart from the later bunch of episodes, starting from 10, and the earlier drunken stupor of Luo Yin, there was nothing else cut away.) 

• Like 1

Guys, do you know where can I download Timmy's live performance on TV (not the fancam)? I've been collecting PV/MV of Japanese, Chinese and Korean artists for as long as I can remember. My 1TB hard disk is already full with their live performances and MVs. Now I'm searching for Timmy's HD MV and live performances. Anyone know where can I get them?

3 hours ago, choccolatta said:

that sorta what lurks in my mind when i wrote this previously...

and yes you are right, the best thing to do is to give them support :)

everybody has to start somewhere to make the success all worth it. and for jy and zz, it's all these web shows, photoshoots and appearances. it's better to start with humble beginnings rather that handing everything to you without working for it. slowly but surely, they will be noticed by influencial people in the business. it's just the beginning. look, it's just about six months ago when they released addicted and they are already known by millions of fans. that's a major feat to beat!

• Like 6

5 hours ago, tea4two said:

Both JY & ZZ are restricted from appearing on mainland public Television, that's why they can only do web shows.  Not to mention, because of competition and the derivatives from SARFT, people are hesitate to invite them to play roles in dramas/movies.  They are taking whatever opportunities that people are kind enough to offer them.  What we can do is support them along the way until censorship and competition ease up.  

But there wasnt an official confirmation that they cant appear on public television right? It just some rumours and that made tv program scare to invite them.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

But there wasnt an official confirmation that they cant appear on public television right? It just some rumours and that made tv program scare to invite them.

According to the China Digital Time article (read about them here, they leaned toward academia and focus on censorship key issues in China so a lot of the articles they published certainly have some truths to it), a derivative was issued: 

Since directives are sometimes communicated orally to journalists and editors, who then leak them online, the wording published here may not be exact. The date given may indicate when the directive was leaked, rather than when it was issued. CDT does its utmost to verify dates and wording, but also takes precautions to protect the source. See CDT’s collection of Directives from the Ministry of Truth since 2011.

• Like 13

Yu was asked (again....) what he looks out for in his partner physically during the filming of the programme last night. All the CP fans on WB got a little carried away as usual.. haha .. 

Spoiler

NyMjUHK.jpg

The lower part of the body is most important. Legs! Long Legs. Small slim waist, shoulders, collar bones. Boobs are not important.. (really yu?). Doesn't have to be exceptionally good looking, just not ugly. What's important is the features are proportional. I like Chinese, but westernized face is the best!

Spoiler

TxTAJHC.jpg

dEdf3mI.jpg

qOxa0eH.jpg

Anyway I have never watched this variety show before, so i have no idea what the format is like.  Apparently, the guest's heartbeats are measured throughout the show (Yu was wearing a fit bit like gadget). One of the comments on WB mentioned, Yu was very "well behaved", and Yu's heartbeats were very steady and regular for most part of the show except when he was asked one particular question. 

• Like 24

3 hours ago, tea4two said:

According to the China Digital Time article (read about them here, they leaned toward academia and focus on censorship key issues in China so a lot of the articles they published certainly have some truths to it), a derivative was issued: 

Since directives are sometimes communicated orally to journalists and editors, who then leak them online, the wording published here may not be exact. The date given may indicate when the directive was leaked, rather than when it was issued. CDT does its utmost to verify dates and wording, but also takes precautions to protect the source. See CDT’s collection of Directives from the Ministry of Truth since 2011.

@tea4twoAh this one. I read before in chinese. I thought there's another one specifically said both of them cannot appear on public television until further notice. Because this one is more of they dont want people to overly use/promote them so technically there isnt an official confirmation that they cant appear on public television in future. But then again, perhaps this one lead to people dont dare to invite them especially after what happened to HC. 

• Like 1

JY - D&G street style. One day, you will have your own clothing line, your own talk show/variety show or anything that you want to do :). You always have our support, and your wifey as well of course. 

Spoiler

Cr on pic

w7BGSZ5.jpg

0XFFxUZ.jpg

xCDKnk2.jpg

jkvAVfc.jpg

yqXQMPk.jpg

YZ like hubby like wifey :wub:

Spoiler

• Like 23

Much random post but I asked my previous management if they can bring ZZ for concert here in Malaysia, they said of course we can but the problem would be if he has enough fans to keep the ticket selling. I know they have quite a number of Malaysian fans but being in a very conservative (and somehow extremely shallow) country, us Malaysian fans usually move discreetly in liking them.

• Like 23

5 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Much random post but I asked my previous management if they can bring ZZ for concert here in Malaysia, they said of course we can but the problem would be if he has enough fans to keep the ticket selling. I know they have quite a number of Malaysian fans but being in a very conservative (and somehow extremely shallow) country, us Malaysian fans usually move discreetly in liking them.

Please try? I suspect there will be people from Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand who will attend too :)

I am not sure why you said Malaysia is shallow. I don't find that among my friends who are Malaysians. But I do think that the current political landscape of Malaysia is rather dramatic...

By the way

Spoiler

Do you all find JY moving further and further away from the YZ CP image? 

• Like 6

Boyhood JY the dark side (not dark enough for me, go and re-do the shot with leather jacket and badass attitude please)!

Spoiler

the previous one, the bright side? 

Spoiler

Spoiler

What makes you come up with the conclusion? When we know that both boys have not relate themselves with CP image. And was in Malaysia for holiday last month and had first hand experience of the shallowness @kmmyzz mentioned, but that's the story for another day and another forum.

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Reveal hidden contents

Do you all find JY moving further and further away from the YZ CP image? . 

Spoiler

Yes actually. I have no thoughts about it at the moment though... Some people on WB were lamenting that Yu refused/skipped/missed signing some photos of Gu Hai during the show yeaterday. Not sure of the details/context and you know fans can be overly dramatic some times on WB or forum

• Like 1

Timmy

Spoiler

Charity work (061616)

Spoiler

Source:   Timmy_and_Johnny

006lGMY5gw1f5hpkoy9ofj315o0rse81.jpg

006lGMY5gw1f5hpid6bh7j315o0rs7wh.jpg

Avenue of Stars recording (061016)

Spoiler

Source:   冰冰TICKTOCK

ea146d5egw1f5frz3ja39j21hw28qe81.jpg

ea146d5egw1f5frz6ieupj21uf2rinpd.jpg

ea146d5egw1f5fryzympyj21pi2k4qv5.jpg

Johnny from last night's recording (070316)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   黄景瑜全国粉丝后援会官博

723109cdgw1f5hnyts583j218u1v8b29.jpg

723109cdgw1f5ho1gyka6j218o1v0b29.jpg

723109cdgw1f5ho060uq0j219h1z41ky.jpg

723109cdgw1f5hnyeglhpj21vw2tsnpe.jpg

723109cdgw1f5ho113pkjj21no2hh7wi.jpg

723109cdgw1f5hnzl0cg3j21kl2h34qq.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   鲸城_黄景瑜个站

e7a70af2gw1f5hdgaszk7j21zk2zj7wh.jpg