Johnny just liked a fan post on weibo. This time it's from the weibo account "Accompany Johnny". The post gathered many "I love you, Johnny" pictures from all around the world, including Vancouver, New York City, Germany, Italy, Thailand, Vietnam, and many parts of China. He must be touched by all the love!

http://www.weibo.com/u/2302285457?wvr=6&mod=like&is_all=1

And congrats for passing 300 pages :)

• Like 10

1 hour ago, kakelet said:

Happy 300 pages, everyone! In celebration, here's volume 2, chapter 98 for you guys! It's time to start planning the wedding~ https://www.wattpad.com/233675994-eng-translation-are-you-addicted-vol-2-ch-96-106

(GH and BLY can be such huge idiots sometimes. It's hilarious. Match made in heaven. A++++++ in my books.)

LOOK AT ALL THE MONEY THEY SPENT!

They should have given some to the poor forumers over here at soompi.

• Like 4

@thoronLovely 300th page post, looking forward for 400th page next week XD

Aah, so there is our Zhouzhou. I was worried and just wanted to suggest members with network to intelligence agencies/armies to track him down LOL.

I guess he was resting at the hotel yesterday.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, sohocomo said:

More psychological analysis:

(Disclaimer - I am more knowledgeable in aspects of Korean culture than Chinese culture, but from what I have observed the following theory crosses the cultures.)

JY is the 'older brother' based on his age. Because of this, ZZ should, and does, treat JY with a sense of respect and deference to an extent.

At the same time, ZZ has worked in this area of entertainment longer and more than JY, making ZZ the senior experience wise. 

Thus, they cancel each other out, leading to an 'equality' between them. If they did not understand themselves to be equal, then it would be more likely that their interactions, conscious and subconscious, would be full of 'power struggle' actions. We can see that those actions are very,very rare between the two.

(I've actually had a story I plan to write in my head for almost a year based on this theory. (Have to finish the one I'm currently working on first.) I just came to realize today that it actually fits JY/ZZ.)

Hi guys, I'm Chinese myself and I don't know how to say this but actually, the senior junior aspect is very minimal usage(at least from what I see and my surroundings but then I don't live in China so I may be wrong) if 1 or 2 years apart or sometimes even more. Like I call my friend his name only even though he's older than me 5 years old and we treat each other equal. Normally we treat each other equal if friends unless you really respect him and want to address him like that. We don't even use the word senior junior that often and just call the name. It's not like how I see at TV where Koreans and Japanese treat those older respectfully and need to add special word to address who is older/younger.

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Hi guys, I'm Chinese myself and I don't know how to say this but actually, the senior junior aspect is very minimal usage(at least from what I see and my surroundings but then I don't live in China so I may be wrong) if 1 or 2 years apart or sometimes even more. Like I call my friend his name only even though he's older than me 5 years old and we treat each other equal. Normally we treat each other equal if friends unless you really respect him and want to address him like that. We don't even use the word senior junior that often and just call the name. It's not like how I see at TV where Koreans and Japanese treat those older respectfully and need to add special word to address who is older/younger.

Yeah I can vouch for this as well, the whole thing is mostly tied to the Koreans if anything. I know the Japanese are super respectful to their superiors like a boss or what not, but I don't think it's as strict as the Koreans when it comes to school. As for the Chinese we really don't have anything tying age when it comes to school, like if a guy is an upperclassmen I'm not going to use a different kind of speech with him/more polite mannerisms around him, etc. I'll just call him by his name and that's that. 

The whole seniority thing in school is probably the most dominant in Korea in Asia I believe, everywhere else it's almost non-existent or to a lesser extreme. 

• Like 9

All tickets for Shangyin meeting fan in Thailand on 17 April are sold out in 09 mins. :vicx:

any Thai soompier graps one?:tears:

Spoiler

12823077_10206559075879092_920244602_o.j

thuong-an1.jpg

I think we will see all four boys with a lot of changes from Shanghai meeting, especially Johnny and Zhouzhou, since their lives have changed dramaticly, tasting fame, and have grown-up through a lot of activities recently. I want to see Johnny and Zhouzhou being together so bad :bawling:

..a moment for confession: reading posts in page 300. I was so touched that I had to turn off my laptop right away to feel calm..

Looking back hundred pages, I want to send my personal admiration, deeply appreciate & thanks so much to @skeletonworks for put a foundation brick of this amazing house of addicters  @thoron @guhai @alvinboi @mchansk07 @samscheetah  @gayyoxx. @sohocomo .

translators, news suppliers like @kakelet@alvinboi  @tea4two @gashupingo @fingersandpaws

..and many names  that I can't put here for feeding me with every single post news, or every word sharing your feeling. I do cherish every moment, laughing or squealing, nosebleeding or heart-singing with you here. Thanks to many new comers and many ones who are driving submarines ;)(quietly lurking) in this thread (like I 've been myself) for the motivation. I just want to share HaiYin and ZhouYuZhou's love, and my love (yess, my addiction) for HaiYin and ZhouYu to everyone, and received such things from all you guys. That makes me happy.

Yes. Feel so good for living an addicted life :))

• Like 19

36 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

14 minutes ago, leemicho said:

Yeah I can vouch for this as well, the whole thing is mostly tied to the Koreans if anything. I know the Japanese are super respectful to their superiors like a boss or what not, but I don't think it's as strict as the Koreans when it comes to school. As for the Chinese we really don't have anything tying age when it comes to school, like if a guy is an upperclassmen I'm not going to use a different kind of speech with him/more polite mannerisms around him, etc. I'll just call him by his name and that's that. 

The whole seniority thing in school is probably the most dominant in Korea in Asia I believe, everywhere else it's almost non-existent or to a lesser extreme. 

As I'm Chinese/Vietnamese and have lived in Korea, Japan, Thailand, and Vietnam, I can vouch for this, too. The strictest I've come across is indeed the Korean age system. You can tell it's a huge part of their culture when one of the first questions after "What's your name?" is "How old are you?" upon meeting someone. If you're born one year apart, you're automatically stuck with using some form of honorific if you're the younger of the two, unless you two somehow become so, so, so close that the older asks you to drop it (has never happened for me). In my Chinese and Vietnamese family, the only time I've used age to determine my speech is when I'm speaking to elderly people. Even then, it's simply speaking politer, not necessarily using honorifics or seniority-related terms. In Japan and Thailand, it's polite to add things like -san, p', etc. but it's generally not a huge deal. After you get past the stranger phase, a lot of people replace it with more endearing terms or simply drop it overall. Keeping it would often indicate a want for an established distance in a relationship. Just don't call them something they don't want and it's not a big deal ^_^

• Like 11