171006 #Jingyu back to hotel recieved the cactus doll

Spoiler

枪炮腰花

cr

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4160143807332996?sudaref=login.sina.com.cn&retcode=6102

Spoiler

DLf6-80VwAAWsIA.jpg

GIF :lol:

Spoiler

cr @Mikz_hotaru

Spoiler

DLgkOHuVwAA5Iss.jpg

DLgkOHvV4AAjhma.jpg

DLgkOHuUEAAQkG7.jpg

cr

http://weibo.com/tv/v/Fpa7OpvNa?fid=1034:239e2f30f3fb5c26de6dbb940f28f5e6

JY : Car and car

ZZ : who is who who

Spoiler

the walk.....I am tarzan B)

Spoiler

DLdpc3DUIAADNpZ.jpg

THE TIME is coming, how about take a break?

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/MWhtdlrLiiS2fAkxbobwoA

Spoiler

• Like 13

zz is number 10 from top singers with influence on the internet

Spoiler

and 37 from top 50 most influential person in China from last year
Spoiler

Edited by urslae97
add more info
  • Like 12

the day comes to Paris. Zhou did not eat anything all day.:(
Gogoboi buy several kinds of meat, eat at midnight 
[doeeyedbb, xTimeOfMyLifexx]
Spoiler

Dawn gogoboi was wating  to open , and then bought a McDonald breakfast for zz
Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Gogoboi said the fans at the airport were like coming out of the ground all of a sudden, and ZZ found that funny and repeated his words in a very funny voice.

And ZZ didn't eat all day the day he went to Paris, so Gogoboi went to get a lot of different kinds of meat for him at midnight. [Cr doeeyedbb]

Spoiler

ZZ was really busy, he had a whole day of show, interviews and afterparty to attend, Gogoboi was praising him being so hardworking, and ZZ in return said Gogoboi was the most hardworking guy. Gogoboi was surprised by his praise.Gogoboi repeatedly said this industry is for no human, too exhausting. People thought the fashion was all about being fabulous, but there are so much work behind it. And Gogoboi got McDonalds for ZZ's breakfast

*〔Gogoboi〕Paris Fashion Week ~ Givenchy

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 9

On 10/6/2017 at 10:09 PM, leonis said:

haha i wonder too, surprises me how he directly accepts it, he may wish to walk past it too right. Do fans give zz, jy related stuff and as much?

I was referring to this video by Lovely Things (btw, is he/she there on this forum?), the question regarding fan club is asked in the last 3-4 mins. I kinda get what you said,. So eventually other than the ring to the play on  words it isn't of much significance to them. 

Reveal hidden contents

hmm im quite unsure but i dont recall seeing fancams of zz receiving jy/yz gifts from fans maybe the veteran fans can enlighten us on this? but for jy it’s no mere coincidence for sure bc he’s almost always choosing to take zz/yz related gifts and sometimes it’s like he only pay attentions to fans waving out such gifts heh so sweet :wub:

based on that video i think theres not much significance to jy’s fanclub name besides the wordplay & how it sounds good to him but im more annoyed by how so many fans are always asking to sleep with him like backoff he’s taken by zz hahaha jk (ok maybe not :wink:)

On 10/6/2017 at 10:45 PM, bearology said:

Sorry to repost from @clediver post but when I try to quote, Soompi just refresh....

THIS IS EPIC OMG I DIE 

I can't with our fandom 

moren_yunbei_org.png moren_yunbei_org.png moren_yunbei_org.png moren_yunbei_org.png moren_yunbei_org.png moren_yunbei_org.png 

Cr JJWXYZZ

Reveal hidden contents

bf6ffe38ly1fk8v0skvcxj20n50sg0x1.jpg 

yo our cp fans are LIT af this is so creative i am deceased :bawling:

• Like 9

On 05/10/2017 at 7:54 PM, jajachin said:

Don't know how to attached a file though

Yep just lile @crystalclear18 said. You can do it for any fb, IG, YT and other sites. For images you put them in image uplouder sites then copy-past the url.

Who is gogoboi

1 hour ago, ghettomilkshake said:

im more annoyed by how so many fans are always asking to sleep with him like backoff he’s taken by zz hahaha jk (ok maybe not :wink:)

That's nasty why would anyone want to sleep with a man who already zz in his heart

• Like 6

3 hours ago, ghettomilkshake said:
On 06/10/2017 at 7:09 AM, leonis said:

haha i wonder too, surprises me how he directly accepts it, he may wish to walk past it too right. Do fans give zz, jy related stuff and as much?

I was referring to this video by Lovely Things (btw, is he/she there on this forum?), the question regarding fan club is asked in the last 3-4 mins. I kinda get what you said,. So eventually other than the ring to the play on  words it isn't of much significance to them. 

hmm im quite unsure but i dont recall seeing fancams of zz receiving jy/yz gifts from fans maybe the veteran fans can enlighten us on this? but for jy it’s no mere coincidence for sure bc he’s almost always choosing to take zz/yz related gifts and sometimes it’s like he only pay attentions to fans waving out such gifts heh so sweet :wub:

Sorry about the formatting, just really lazy and hopes this saves time. 

@leonis Yeah after watching the video, i think its just because jingyu hai doesn't really make sense lol. Even i was tempted to make it 'hai jingyu' after hearing you mention it, because at least hai jingyu might be a play off of huang jingyu. So i think it was exactly as JY said, jingyu hai has "hai" in it but it doesn't really flow or make sense in chinese. Plus at the time i'm sure the hjt were already established. It must have been a very small portion of ppl who wanted to go under jingyu hai. I don't think JY was rejecting the "hai" because it was related to gu hai/addicted.

@leonis @ghettomilkshake I think that ZZ did accept YZ gifts, but it got so complicated that ppl don't really give them to him much anymore, i think.. I remember just this year a fan gave ZZ a YZ fan and told him he must keep it and he said yes. His friend/assistant took it for him and this crazy poison only fan snatched it out of his hand. I don't think ZZ saw that part, but it was a pretty big deal to CPF. It's sometimes a bit of a risk to be a front line CPF because there are some crazy only fans there and there's been some pushing and shoving etc as well as arguments that break out. That poison fan was pretty much stealing/taking ZZ's stuff by doing that because ZZ already agreed to take the fan. So i don't think ZZ is as able to receive YZ stuff from fans because it gets to be such a big deal. JY was more adamant about it, i mean its practically the only way he can show that he is related to ZZ so he takes it (well excluding their clothes). ZZ at least was able to change lyrics and stuff, JY pretty much has to be silent.

Also, with ZZ's concerts fans were not allowed to bring CPF materials in the venue i think.. It's pretty complicated. But i don't think that its ZZ that personally doesn't want them in there. It's the whole ban issue. 

@ the YZ bananas, LOL the thai YZ fans are schooling all the other YZ fans/CPF on how its done. :D:D Cheap and effective. Bananas are the easiest thing to eat in the morning, maybe ZZ should consider some bananas too lol.

3 hours ago, ghettomilkshake said:

but im more annoyed by how so many fans are always asking to sleep with him like backoff he’s taken by zz hahaha jk (ok maybe not :wink:)

Yeah it gets to be really shallow with only fans cause so many of them are always just saying this stuff. Like its a bit disturbing and also kind of selfish lol. They should know they don't have the chance to do that. How many of them are there? Lol its retarded. Sometimes just looking at their individual topics on weibo is disturbing because yeah they are fawning over them, but its almost like other fans are also competition in this department......... And thats sometimes how they talk about it too. CPF are much better..

• Like 7

1 hour ago, urslae97 said:

Who is gogoboi

Gogoboi is a fashion/celebrity show(?) host/personality (?). He's interviewed ZZ before last year and this year and ZZ usually talks quite a bit with him. The last time that Gogoboi interviewed ZZ was for the laneige event recently. I saw the link for Gogoboi's post, not sure if its been posted yet:

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/_ALrGyLI6-7-XZco-47XTQ

In case anyone wants to see the text with the video.. But that video was so short! I think it would have been really entertaining if he was able to film almost like a full episode type thing with ZZ in it. But i guess Gogoboi was already kind of freaking out just from filming/producing this much lol.  Honestly i thought there would be more.. Lol he already had the camera rolling anyways..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Gifs from gogoboi link

Gogoboi was Givenchy temporary staff for 3 days so he had to take care of ZZ. Buying meals, ironing his clothes, preparing flowers and came to pick ZZ up at the airport. At the end, he thought its too easy for ZZ so he asked ZZ to use bicycle and take subway back to his hotel as a challenge (also cause it happened to be no cars day in Paris)

I love gogoboi interview. He interviewed ZZ...twice IIRC and JY once. ZZ looks like a nice celeb to work with in his video but....what are you doing again ZZ :lol:

7219ad79gy1fka2iv2fqcg20b4069hcl.gif 

Spoiler

7219ad79gy1fka2imdpxkg20b406eb29.gif

7219ad79gy1fka2it3tbqg20b406eh6p.gif

Meow and his hamburger. Screencap by UV_9294J

Spoiler

DLjOgZXVYAAtLdQ.jpg 

Meow and his bathrobe. He was staying at W hotel again. Both JY and ZZ loves W hotel :lol:

Screencap by UV_9294J

Spoiler

DLjOBmxV4AAYAnP.jpg 

Full video here

Spoiler

Throwback when ZZ sang with Simple Plan for the Snow Time (IIRC) film

040317. Cr RedMoon9294

Spoiler

006qapIlgy1fka45igtyfj31uo18gkjm.jpg

006qapIlgy1fka45ewwbsj31uo18gx6r.jpg

006qapIlgy1fka45mm7fjj318g1uohdv.jpg

006qapIlgy1fka45qi2wdj318g1uonpe.jpg