On 14/06/2017 at 11:51 AM, bearology said:

@psychology92 ZZ's studio confirmed that ZZ will attend Vogue Film in Shanghai on the 16th. If I'm not wrong, ZZ will be flying to Shanghai tomorrow the 15th June. **lalalala they can meet again lalalala** :lol: Then the Radio show is in Shanghai too 21 June...will ZZ stay in Shanghai til then too? :lol: If he's attending Fashion Show, maybe he will be leaving on the 22nd. Meow has a thing with Paris :lol: 

@crystalclear18 Thank you so much for your translation. Li hao has a lot of connections in Fashion Industry, hence ZZ has been doing very well with all these Fashion Shows, ambassadors, etc. Interesting that BoyNam knows Li Hao for that long. JY has a few photoshoots with BoyNam last year and since JY was a model before Addicted, I wonder if JY knew BoyNam too. Would be funny if JY, BoyNam and Li Hao have similar friend circle :lol:

@vtroo Maybe you missed it but ZZ attended Louis Vuitton and Givenchy Fashion Show in January and March this year :D

@urslae I'm not an expert nor know very much about Chinese Showbiz but AFAIK, its quite common for artists to have their own studio. Their studios are basically their management teams who take care of their work. JY's and ZZ's studio account will normally announce their next coming event/project or confirm that they will be attending this or that event. I assume its also the way for organisations to contact ZZ's or JY's managing team.

@Kim Kruisbessie Welcome back!!!! IIRC, the one you were trying to listen....Its was fan saying JY's moto sentence at the airport and as ZZ heard that, fan felt that ZZ said the word Huang Jingyu. He didn't say it out loud so they were reading his lips. :D

--------------

Yesterday JY was playing basketball mobile game at the airport. Funny I was joking with my friends that JY stayed back in Beijing to watch NBA with ZZ after I saw ZZ's weibo then LOL JY playing basketball game :lol: JY said before once or twice that he feels its a waste of time to play game...I guess a certain someone made a huge influence on him :tongue:

Translated by 北辰星拱008:#黄景瑜海峡青年论坛# 170613 PEK, JY & LZ were playing a online basketball game, the airport staffs reminded it was time to board, LZ:we will board once game over.

Reveal hidden contents

Cr 鲸鱼爱吃喵

DCNQyj1U0AAY-QV.jpg

Gif by 鲸鱼爱吃喵

Reveal hidden contents

006pwVc7ly1fgjxoy8clmg30800e8hdx.gif

006pwVc7ly1fgjxp46wh8g30800e8x6u.gif

006pwVc7ly1fgjxp8my4ug30800e8kjp.gif

006pwVc7ly1fgjxot88fig30800e87wj.gif

006pwVc7ly1fgjxpeb3z2g30800e87wn.gif

006pwVc7ly1fgjxpgccugg30800e87wi.gif

006pwVc7ly1fgjxpeb3z2g30800e87wn.gif

006pwVc7ly1fgjxpgccugg30800e87wi.gif

i thought that only big stars had a company that only managed them. I guess ZZ and JY are big stars in China too

• Like 1

Hi everyone~ 

I happened to find Viki when searching for english subbed Addicted. .After watching it months ago, I became addicted and have been reading all the info I could get. Now I am not only a fan of this webseries but also cp fan of Yuzhou. As mandarin chinese is my mother tongue , I hope I can share more infomation with you.

Btw, I am so impressed by how much you guys work.I have still like 1000+ pages to backread lol  

• Like 11

Tada!!!! Fanarts!!!!

PLEASE CREDIT "SHANGYIN SOOMPI FAMILY" if you're gonna translate this into other languages

Translated by @gashupingo @ryokise and Sav, Proofread by @charlie10, Edited by @HarukoYoshi, @skeletonworks and me 

Fanart by 呼呼花-

Bad Zhou Meow, very bad Zhou Meow!! moren_yunbei_org.png 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fgozwag3esj30jp0jpn1j.jpg

Jiujiu is very well-behaved, thoughtful and nice to the Kangaroo numav2_org.gif 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fgozwl3d7nj30jp2hj17f.jpg

This is Huang Whale saying he loves Zhou Meow so much  moren_yunbei_org.png 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fgozwfdy5uj30jp1nt7i8.jpg

Fanart by Yumi-寵溺Y2_YZ

Yuzhou or Zhouyu kl_org.gif 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fgozz0c26ej30j62ewk5n.jpg

Fanart by JT-Project

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fgozzgjadqj30j60ooq7b.jpg

Fanart by 小奶音biubiubiu

Little yellow Minion or big yellow Huang?? mb_org.gif 

Spoiler

If the photo is too small, link here

006zvmMKgy1fgp00e1qlsj30sg47p7wh.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

This is when ZZ playing this game at the charity event with kids moren_yunbei_org.png 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fgp014pvs3j30rs0jnwkx.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fgp015ojbjj30j60r4wji.jpg 

When I first saw this, I thought JY wanted to wax ZZ's precious leg hair moren_yunbei_org.png 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fgp0185nhtj30j60r4dkd.jpg

JY and ZZ went on a trip together doge_org.gif mm_org.gif 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fgp01v0l39j30j60r4af6.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fgp0288ac6j30j60r4djv.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fgp020jx0dj30j60r4gre.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fgp01x4q3aj30j60r4ae6.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fgp01wpnzkj30j60dkwhi.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fgp031vxvpj30j60dkad3.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fgp020szikj30j60r442v.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fgp022u00bj30j60dk77a.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fgp024kj5pj30j60dk0vr.jpg 

This is Gu Hai's birthday hearta_org.gif 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fgp03ro5jej30sg0k443q.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fgp03r8otkj30sg0k4dlx.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fgp04324t9j30sg0k4q93.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fgp03wsdd9j30sg0k4gr8.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fgp04326osj30sg0k47a7.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fgp03twz3fj30sg0k4jy1.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fgp03twz3fj30sg0k4jy1.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fgp042zil4j30sg0k4agq.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fgp041q5lrj30sg0k4jw0.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fgp0424z4gj30sg0k410v.jpg 

• Like 10

4 hours ago, urslae said:

i thought that only big stars had a company that only managed them. I guess ZZ and JY are big stars in China too

It's common for artists to have their own companies in China. Some successful ones not only manage their own work but also train new potential artists. However, considering the fact that ZZ and JY debuted just last year and the issue of the ban, it's a bit surprising they both managed to set up their own studios.

Managing their own studios means more work and more risk. If they signed contracts with big companies last year, I believe their careers would not have been harmed that much. Without the protection of big companies, getting popular so quickly made them the easy target of competitors.  BUT having their own companies means they can decide what kind of dramas / music they wanna make..more freedom...I think JY and ZZ both want freedom and they have long-term thinking in business and their relationship.

Currently they are not big stars in China, but they are really popular. What they lack now is the acknowlegdement of the public. Things would get better this year.  JY 's  movie Operation Red Sea will be on,which is a super maintream patriotic movie produced by Bona Film Group Limited and the Chinese Navy. Talking about Operation Red Sea, you guys can check the Operation Mekong(2016)..same producer..same production team...what's interesting is that this movie would have been censored by SARFT too because in the movie the police officers were real human that they beat the criminals and even shoot a kid who was about to do  terrorist attack. Finally under the influence of Ministry of Public Security , this movie's on and got 1.4+ billion RMB in box office.  JY also signed contract with Lucida Entertainment, which founded by a successful movie producer who produced many Chinese and Hollywood movies such as Red Cliff ,Mulan,Face/Off,Mission: Impossible. ZZ is now making his second album, maybe will be again published by Sony Music then later a TV series. Both JY and ZZ are attending more and more official events this year, meaning "someone" is supporting them(?). 

I believe the most difficult time for them has passed. ( I am proud like a mom lol)

Edited by bjwinter2015
type error
  • Like 11

13 hours ago, psychology92 said:

I think ZZ was listening to this song "7years Old" (I think i'm not wrong). He posted his Weibo Story and he was listening to this song.

This is the song which 5MilesLove posted on ZZ's Birthday last year.Is this still coincidence?It makes me to believe them more.

5MilesLove! Still a mystery!

Cr on Pic

DChhfHuUIAApvZ1.jpg

@bearology I think you're right.This song lyrics is so beautiful.This is not the first time their (YuZhou) song connected with 5MilesLove song.5MilesLove posted before and they sang or listened the same song after 5MilesLove.

It's said that in some interview the MC asked about the songs that ZZ usually listened to. And ZZ showed his playlist on Cloud Music APP and some FBI fans got a screenshoot and found a few songs that were used by 5MilesLove. lol  ...havent checked the interview by myself yet though.

Edited by bjwinter2015
typo
  • Like 4

On 2017-6-14 at 2:32 AM, vtroo said:

This is makes me wonder....... if ZZ was suppose to attend some of these shows it makes me wonder why he didn't go, these shows happened already, they showed their collections a couple days ago. 

Did he stay because a certain someone was back? Makes me think..... but certainly these shows already happened, that means if he were to attend them he would have had to leave immediately after the Fendi Event to be there for these shows.

JY vs a couple of shows to attend....of course our JY would be the choice for ZZ. 

Lol i wanted to reply to you guys before, but i was supposed to be studying.. I hope i passed. X____X;;

I actually wondered the same thing because i saw that there were posts saying he was going to go to london, but there weren't a lot of posts confirming it so i wasn't sure. That was also around the time of the terror attacks in london so it was chaotic around that time. I don't think he could have gone because of that fendi event, i think there were 2 shows that he might have gone to for london and he would definitely have had to miss one of them. He might have had an idea during that time that he would be going to the one in paris already too. And yes that was the critical back to china time for JY lol.

On 2017-6-14 at 2:51 AM, bearology said:

@crystalclear18 Thank you so much for your translation. Li hao has a lot of connections in Fashion Industry, hence ZZ has been doing very well with all these Fashion Shows, ambassadors, etc. Interesting that BoyNam knows Li Hao for that long. JY has a few photoshoots with BoyNam last year and since JY was a model before Addicted, I wonder if JY knew BoyNam too. Would be funny if JY, BoyNam and Li Hao have similar friend circle

No problem. :) Yeah that's kind of interesting to think about, they seem like such different ppl, JY at least, but they could move around the same circles. I don't think there are many posts on JY's friends, other than that FB guy who's annoying and i think ray, his best friend? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bjwinter2015 said:

It's common for artists to have their own companies in China. Some successful ones not only manage their own work but also train new potential artists. However, considering the fact that ZZ and JY debuted just last year and the issue of the ban, it's a bit surprising they both managed to set up their own studios.

Yeah i don't think its actually that common for artists to have their own companies, at least that early, i don't know about studios. Not sure i know the difference lol. Most new artists have to sign contracts with companies and i hear they don't actually make much money for themselves during that time. They start to make big money when they are finished their contracts and are famous enough to do commercials, although i don't know if china is different from hong kong in that sense. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Pardon me...not sure if mentioned in previous pages....but just happened to see pics of Jingyu on this page...near one side of his neck seems to have wound. What happened? 

I don't think anyone knows what happened to his neck lol.. I mean it could be when he went to practice jiu jitsu a couple days earlier.. It has an interesting shape though.. How did it get so round lol.. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bjwinter2015 said:

Hi everyone~ 

I happened to find Viki when searching for english subbed Addicted. .After watching it months ago, I became addicted and have been reading all the info I could get. Now I am not only a fan of this webseries but also cp fan of Yuzhou. As mandarin chinese is my mother tongue , I hope I can share more infomation with you.

Btw, I am so impressed by how much you guys work.I have still like 1000+ pages to backread lol  

Welcome! We are so glad to have you here lol. I don't want to be greedy, but please tell us what they are saying sometimes lol. We can save it for all the really important interviews/shows etc and ask you. gza_org.gif I sometimes go on the weibo YZ thread but it can be frustrating lol.

• Like 2

JY in another CCTV channel

Spoiler

OMNI Entertainment News - JY Shanghai Film Festival

Spoiler

ZZ - For Music Radio event on the 21st (oops yes the 21st, not 20th thank you psychology XD) June in Shanghai

Spoiler

ZZ - Vogue Film event

Cr 纠结的milk酱

Spoiler

DClYfrcUAAEOcQ6.jpg

DClYfrXVYAAQn-7.jpg

Edited by Withchuu

Spoiler

DClbyTLUQAIpmKe.jpg

DClby0-UIAE6CcA.jpg

DClcmLFU0AA_YZY.jpg

DClcoCxUwAA0rgb.jpg

JT-Project visited place where JY and ZZ filmed Walk Slowly MV

Spoiler

006yjIkfgy1fgozne953bj30ku0rsdjk.jpg

006yjIkfgy1fgozngv1rtj30rs0kuaci.jpg

006yjIkfgy1fgozpwsmwpj30ku0rs41y.jpg

006yjIkfgy1fgoznhuax9j30rs0kutbk.jpg

Edited by bearology
  • Like 7

On 6/9/2017 at 1:49 PM, bearology said:

Psychology posted both clips but I need to repost cause I love watching JY and ZZ interacting with other people. I feel like watching No comparison no hurt Gashupingo translated before. If you haven't watched these clips, check out her Youtube channel :lol:

This girl is the same one ZZ has selfie with yesterday in INMIX event so its not the first time ZZ met her. When she started moving closer to ZZ...ZZ moved away from her :lol: You can see ZZ is polite, talking to her and all but definitely not leaning and his hands are alway visible....just in case someone at home will check out fancams right ZZ :lol:

My friend commented....ZZ nearly fell off the sofa :lol: 

Reveal hidden contents

Second clip

I'm sorry but EXM uncle! What are you trying to do!!! Don't you know this boy's bestfriend is very good at jiujitsu??? Do you need us to send you some videos of him practising jiujitsu with the others??? (not with Meow but the others ah). Becareful otherwise you will be on the ground before you know! Lucky Li Hao mom was there to save Meow :angry:

Reveal hidden contents

Li Hao mom standing there watching his kid, making sure no one will capture/kidnap/steal our Meow away :tongue:

Reveal hidden contents

Cr Fil小白

"JY, I'm a good Meow" :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

DB3vDLiUwAA0wwD.jpg

Cr 神鯨鱼

Reveal hidden contents

DB3QbrvUQAEm7qx.jpg

DB3QbrtU0AIENKI.jpg

And I think this was posted too but...ZZ drinks water only :lol: No alcohol for Meow :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

Like a school boy :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

Aaahhh.!!! Our Zhou is too beautiful that's why he's attracting all sorts of people! Remember he's BaiLouYin, a 'drug!' ~~..  I'm drugged! lol...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Yeah i don't think its actually that common for artists to have their own companies, at least that early, i don't know about studios. Not sure i know the difference lol. Most new artists have to sign contracts with companies and i hear they don't actually make much money for themselves during that time. They start to make big money when they are finished their contracts and are famous enough to do commercials, although i don't know if china is different from hong kong in that sense. 

Many famous artists started their own studios ..its becoming a trend in China now...but its more common when artists are successful and have enough resources...thats why I said its surprising JY and ZZ already had their own studios now.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, psychology92 said:

JY's The Strait Youth Forum Event was broadcasted on CCTV 4 Channel and China Southeast TV (which i've read on twitter)

Reveal hidden contents

DClAgcMU0AAf6XR.jpg

DClAhQDU0AIbX3R.jpg

(ENG SUB) ZZ's Interview at Vogue Film Red Carpet 160617

Reveal hidden contents

(ENG SUB) Another one Interview with Sina Fashion

Reveal hidden contents

Hello @bjwinter2015,Welcome to the thread! Actually i forgot this but when you said then i remembered and found the Interview (Sina Idolmission Interview)  which our awesome translator @gashupingo subbed  many times ago for us.ZZ showed his playlist in this Interview.Yes,he showed "7years"song here.5MilesLove used many songs till now but outside this playlist he/she used many songs which was connected with YuZhou's song and also before ZZ's every concert and JY's FM he/she somehow knew their song which they will sing before fans and posted before they sing.This song was posted on ZZ's Birthday at 19:17pm (7:17pm) which may be ZZ's Shenzhen concert (meaning 170716) @bearology compiled the songs and also the times on ZZ's Birthday which 5MilesLove posted back then on earlier page (1398page) but thank you.

Here is that Interview

Reveal hidden contents

@bearology Isn't this event (Music Radio) will be held on 21st June in Shanghai?

Ah yes thats the interview..thanks!

....5mileslove is a mysterious Weibo account..

- high quality pics

- songs  

- timing of his posts

- LED boards on  ZZ's concert..JY's preference of 5mileslove...blabla

- the birth date on his profile is March 10, 2016.  According to a famous analyis on Baidu Forum “ Analysis and sharing info from a first generation fan” , it might be a milestone date of Yuzhou. On that date the" JY bad attitude incident" happened which pushed Yuzhou's relationship forward....

not sure if u guys have discussed this special date already.. I am kinda lost in these crazy 1600+ pages  lol

• Like 6