20 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

There is still chances that he wont be cut off. Frankly, the way i look at ZZ incident, nobody really said his segment will be aired (new artists tend to have their segment cut off too) the trailer asked who will be at the stage next week... 

IF JY portion really got cut off then i guess we can be sure there is sth on....

Errr...wasn't ZZ included in their trailer? He performed 2 songs and a talk with MCs (and playing electric guitar too). I think it's either they are saving it and having a special episode for only ZZ (which I highly doubt it lol) or he got cut off

• Like 10

Yes zz was in the trailer but in the trailer they asked who will stand on the big stage. So to me it sounds like only one of the singer will be standing at the big stage in the end. They didnt say he appear in the next episode. It could be in one of the later episode.@gayyoxx @bearology i think fans reacted strongly because of the ban incident....

And yes, it seems that artists tend to have their performance cut off. I recently found out that one of a popular host/singer performance was cut off in a show (and that guy was mad and complained on his weibo)

1 minute ago, mrsaturn said:

Yes zz was in the trailer but in the trailer they asked who will stand on the big stage. So to me it sounds like one of the singer will be standing at the big stage.

IIRC, there had been four singers (ZZ and three other) in the trailer. How many were in last week end episode?

If there are some kind of elimination, there should be three singers eliminated (ZZ and another two) and only one new singer performed. Is that what was happened?

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

And yes, it seems that artists tend to have their performance cut off. I recently found out that one of a popular host/singer performance was cut off in a show (and that guy was mad and complained on his weibo)

Just want to be clear about this part that this is another show i am talking about.

Guest skeletonworks

Zhouzhou is such a sweet boy. His eating gesture and then pointing towards fans, telling fans that they should go to eat as well. Such a polite, lovely boy :heart: I'm just so happy that he flew to Thai. So that he realises that he has huge fanbase oversea. Of course he knew about it already, but being there, feeling the warmth of oversea fans greeting & welcoming him, I hope he will forget whatever cruel things that befell him lately...

1 hour ago, bearology said:

JY is having a photoshoot in Milan. Cr on pic. JY has been updating his weibo quite often recently..just wonder what's the number now? Close to 50 yet??

Spoiler

58IqkZy.png

@charlie10 or anyone, is this what is meant by pinned post in Weibo? *___* If yes, why is it still at the top? But then again, sometimes I checked his Weibo, it's not at the top anymore, but this one I just checked it's at the top again.. Does this feel like certain someone keep on logging in Johnny's weibo and keep pinning the post when Johnny unpin it then? lol.

So ZZ is in Thailand, and JY is flying back today to Beijing/Macau? 

@skeletonworks I find both of them are so nice to the fans. JY went out to reminded fans to eat too in DWS shooting. But, am so very happy to see that Thai fans are ever so respectful. I can't believe am in same city as ZZ, well few hours ago. Now am on the train to another city. ZZ we breath the same air today!!! LOL

• Like 19

51 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

Yes zz was in the trailer but in the trailer they asked who will stand on the big stage. So to me it sounds like only one of the singer will be standing at the big stage in the end. They didnt say he appear in the next episode. It could be in one of the later episode.@gayyoxx @bearology i think fans reacted strongly because of the ban incident....

They let fans took photos/even recorded clips of ZZ at the rehearsal and the actual stage. Then having ZZ in the trailer, thats pretty much saying that he would appear in the next episode. Otherwise, it is fault advertisement! Oh wait, maybe we can't complain that since ZZ did appear...like 2 seconds in that episode! Also, if he is going to appear on later episode, how about that weibo update then deleted ZZ out later? I think that was very unprofessional of them, especially doing that to a young and new artist like ZZ. Personally, I think ZZ's fans were pretty calm considering they did it twice to them, its maybe because they don't want to cause more trouble for ZZ. Almost everywhere I read, they were furious at the time but then just hours later, they were mainly just comforting and sending their love to ZZ. I don't think we were over-reacting at all for this matter. Imagine we were so happy that ZZ can finally appear on TV, feeling thankful for that channel, all the wishing and praying for his performances, all ZZ's hard work that day, all the fans were waiting for him until he finished recording, then they crushed it TWICE. Sorry I am not directing it at you, I am still fuming at that channel, which I am not going to spell it out :sweatingbullets:

• Like 21

Love him in simple white tee

Spoiler

Source:   囧尼迪迪

0068hQtpjw1f50tskzb2ij30qo0zk7bd.jpg

Manip

Spoiler

Source:   白小菊的顾大鸟

005PQFwegw1f50nws9lioj31hc0v27st.jpg

More of Timmy's arrival in Thailand

Spoiler

Source:   arinasom

b016d0c6jw1f50sb0jm25j20rs15ogsl.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   粥粥要带鲸鱼玩儿啊

Kindly translate please.. thank you so much..

005LlXWjjw1f50szqyderj30m825s11c.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   我爱吹谁就吹谁

0062hV34gw1f50su6e8roj30yq0yqwlv.jpg

• Like 19

@bearology the CCTV15 post, i think there's some miscommunication or what, the person posted it and upon realising it that there wont be him, they quickly deleted it (of course i do think its unprofessional) but i guess people make mistakes. Eh letting fans take pic or video doesnt means anything imo. But i could be wrong too... i am just looking at another view on this incident as i do know/read about how newly debut or new artists tend to have this kind of treatment (when Song Jong Ki first started his career, he also got his portion cut off in a drama).

@skeletonworks it is the same as twitter pinned post. You make one of your post to be at the top of your profile. It seems there is some bug because many saw the post but after refreshing its gone.

• Like 3

You are being really unfair, you know that? 1st, glowing prettily at 4am then wearing all black showing your perfect figure in over-sized hubby t-shirt that slim legs. Hmph!

So polite. So pretty. So all-the-good-things-in-the-world. It's just a fancam and already I'm screaming like a little girl that I am. Can't even imagine when the concert finally come.

• Like 14

Guest skeletonworks

I feel a bit stalkerish doing this... I'm already stalking Johnny and Zhouzhou via this stalker app.. Now I'm stalking Johnny's studio because of that rumour. I am ashamed of myself tbh. But I cannot help it..

Since Johnny is flying back today (I assume?) so they're calling each other? They always do that, don't they?

19:51: Johnny's studio  19:53: Zhouzhou

Spoiler

1ZYzmzp.jpg

Spoiler

yonrxVV.jpg

Guest skeletonworks

Not sure if anyone have seen this clip before. This is a longer version of the fancams. Witness the power of Xu Weizhou.

http://www.weibo.com/p/23044439f9bea1ebc1daf032c3207ad41c9dc5

THEY WERE A LOT OF FANS. I MEAN A LOT. Inside the airport, circling him, up there occupying the whole floor I believe, outside at the other side of the road, standing waiting patiently. Zhouzhou came forward and bowed to them. He's probably surprised that they were also a crowd of fans waiting for him outside, went forward to give them respect. Unbelievable.

Guest skeletonworks
1 minute ago, mrsaturn said:

@skeletonworks haha you are not alone. I also added jy studio (but mann this account online too much! I keep getting notification)

Cuz I believe it's Johnny who online that account and he's a certified Weibo addict. No wonder I found it weird that he seldom online yesterday (using his own account) even though I saw him playing with his phone during the runway event!!!! He's using another account I see >_<

I find my behaviour pretty disturbing tbh. Maybe I'm not used to this stalking business.. I even felt super awkward when I attended the BKK FM...

@skeletonworks yeah! I read that he is a weibo addict so i guess that is him... anyway, ppl on weibo is wondering if jy will be drinking and cover a new song since someone is oversea in the land of smiles. Mann, if JY didnt have a schedule tmr i would love to think he secretly go to thailand hahaha

• Like 5