In this Sina Idolmission interview released yesterday, ZZ said he dyed hair yellow in his rocker days. But... I've come to realize he never once dyed his hair during and after he film Addicted right? (Correct me if I'm wrong)

It seems there is some problem with the video. It keeps getting stuck when at around 5.30 urgh after I uploaded to youtube(found about this when I sub until there). Tried so many times, struggle for 1 hour, finally it is ok but I need to go to work. Can read the unfinished/un-reviewed subs if anyone wants to before I came back home to continue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjkFcot2ScE

-------------------------------------------

It seems JY's livestream will be at 8pm Beijing time at the link @tea4two posted.  It is around the same time as ZZ's livestream (9pm)
http://www.dolcegabbana.com/ (live on the main page, I convert 2pm Milan time is 8pm Beijing time)

Milan (Italy)                          Saturday, 18 June 2016, 14:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hours 
Beijing (China - Beijing Municipality) Saturday, 18 June 2016, 20:00:00 CST  UTC+8 hours 

I thought at first there is a clash with ZZ's livestream as The DolceGabbanaFansOfficial weibo posted it's at 9pm Bejing time(error?) then posted another wb said 8pm Bejing time:
http://m.weibo.cn/5215235673/DAI7editE

• Like 15

11 hours ago, narakeiko said:

Woaaaa... It's so good.. I love guys in white shirt... totally into them... Ah, and I just had a dream about them being together in an event IIRC... LOL

We have to make a list for the things that could be bought only in Milan... and then look closely to a certain someone...;)

Basically, the reference point for all the major fashion brands, mostly Italian obviously, is a central zone called "il Quadrilatero della moda". Think about one brand, and the store will be there. The thing is these brands are also available in China. JY would, on the other hand, find much better selection there (it is also less expensive to buy one item in Milan than in China). Can anybody msg JY suggesting him Navigli neighbourhood? Other than nightlife, there are some interesting vintage stores around

Anyway, we shall look for something from Iceberg 

Spoiler

iceberg-2016-2017-fall-autumn-winter-run

iceberg-mens-fall-2016-collection-1.jpg?

Maybe a nice leather bag by Fortu Milano 

Spoiler

borse-da-uomo-fortu-milano.jpg

03_FORTU-LUGLIO-20150824.jpg

Something from Dolly Noire Store

Spoiler

tumblr_nw7bxqXzlk1s3t3tso1_1280.jpg

4ccda3_4f26146e9e6445a989eb454a625c3ba7.

Or JCM - Jey Cole Man

Spoiler

jc_0002.jpg

Or a pair of shoes by Brunello Cucinelli 

Spoiler

stock-brunello-cucinelli-abbigliamento-s

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks

Can someone translate what CCTV posted on their weibo today? Zhouzhou was mentioned.

Spoiler

i391d76.png

CP fans' comments:

Spoiler

QnfX6sR.jpg

Does this means he's not cut?

@skeletonworks they said that there will be a PK (singing battle) tonight. And seeing there's zz picture.... so he will appear in it

EDIT: oh it's a live telecast! There will be voting so the cp fan web account is asking to vote for zz! Is that why his streaming at 8pm was cancelled??!

• Like 11

Weibo update

Cleaned up pic from the Addicted photobook

Spoiler

Source:   白小菊的顾大鸟

005PQFwegw1f4z3ykemwfj30sg0jkdxy.jpg

More Johnny from the 'See You Monday' recording

Spoiler

Source:   TimelessWhale_黄景瑜个站

006nieuMgw1f4z6p2ihwfj32li3w97q0.jpg

006nieuMgw1f4z6p8fcyuj32s3464e5o.jpg

006nieuMgw1f4z6pd7phtj325t38qh0v.jpg

More Timmy from his charity work

Spoiler

Source:   CaTimmy_许魏洲微站

006ql3vqjw1f4z74q8ft3j32q5437npg.jpg

Manip

Spoiler

Source:  Tender甜乐

b0e4344fgw1f4z4so11j2j20ku0jk41l.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   顾海的小奶音

006h9I6Cjw1f4yzhjc37cj318g112keb.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   粥粥要带鲸鱼玩儿啊

005LlXWjgw1f4z8d1sezuj30xc0godkd.jpg

• Like 17

Guest skeletonworks
26 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

@skeletonworks they said that there will be a PK (singing battle) tonight. And seeing there's zz picture.... so he will appear in it

EDIT: oh it's a live telecast! There will be voting so the cp fan web account is asking to vote for zz! Is that why his streaming at 8pm was cancelled??!

So this means that he wasn't cut then.. I was sleeping when my friend LINE me continuously last night that I woke up from my slumber and heard the news about him being cut.. She was agitated that Zhouzhou was cut but I was too damn tired for the drama so I continued to sleep grudgingly... (but I still managed to drop a support comment on Zhouzhou's latest Weibo before that haha).  I woke up not feeling good but I guess we can all rejoice then today? Is there any link for the live telecast? Oh wait I'll be going to my relative's house tonight -_- 

EDIT: WTF... THEY DELETED THAT WEIBO POST AND REPLACED IT WITH A NEW ONE WITHOUT ZHOUZHOU!!! WHY ARE THEY SO EVIL?! DON'T BREAK MY BOY'S HEART BY MENTIONING HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE!

I feeling sick with johny only fans..why you keep telling zhouzhou only turning down the johny carrier..why your guys trying to insult he on his weibo n ig again..what r u trying to prove.. If u like johny just support him, dont ever touch his other half.. Dont you ever know that johny become popular bcoz of the chemistry between timmy.. Try look at johny face how shining he look when being apart with zhozhou (even they not show off). Both of them are public figure, so anti cp fans please stop thinking that johny his belonging to your only.. Sorry from me, but i think johny only fans more delulu than cp fans..

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

@skeletonworks YES I JUST SAW IT!!! :( WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS? IT IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL?!?! I was still happy that he will be appearing tonight and now this... wtf seriously... this boy is soooo unlucky!

Spoiler

tbh, I am a very pessimistic person. I tend to think about bad things, seeing zz who is so young and he had to face this kind of unjust situation and stress, i wonder how much can he take? I always fear that i will wake up to news that he (or even jy) committed suicide *touching wood*

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

EDIT: WTF... THEY DELETED THAT WEIBO POST AND REPLACED IT WITH A NEW ONE WITHOUT ZHOUZHOU!!! WHY ARE THEY SO EVIL?! DON'T BREAK MY BOY'S HEART BY MENTIONING HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE!

This is like stabbing ZZ twice and rubbing salt in our open wounds. It's so inhumanity. I don't even know how to....  ZZ, PLEASE STAY STRONG! You don't need them and all their BULLS***! YOU HAVE US!

• Like 23
  • Sad 1

last night incident, zz went online... and he posted his interview (i guess he wants to console the fans) and now he is online... guess he is reading all the comments and reactions.... omg, i really want to know what is happening...... like wtf, was it a mistake by cctv that they posted picture of zz and deleted it after realising it

• Like 14
  • Sad 1

Guest skeletonworks
Just now, bearology said:

This is like stabbing ZZ twice and rubbing salt in our open wounds. It's so inhumanity. I don't even know how to....  ZZ, PLEASE STAY STRONG! You don't need them and all their BULLS***! YOU HAVE US!

Yes yes yes!! I was talking about this just moments ago with my friend.. I told her this is beyond unfair. This is inhuman! To do this kind of things to our boys! My friend suspected that CCTV purposely invited him with the intention to cut him out so that no one else dares to invite him to their show. CCTV is a government broadcasting network or something right? So if even CCTV did this, others won't dare to invite him to their show anymore... When Zhouzhou was invited to this show, I even thought it was fishy but being an optimist, I thought that the ban is finally wearing off.. but then this happened... It's so freaking evil! I am so speechless... I cannot stand it anymore...

She said that Zhouzhou probably went back to Shanghai and went missing because he knew about getting cut from the show last Sunday.. Well we don't know the truth.. But if he knew about it so soon, then this solidifies CCTV's true intention.... Poor my baby. Worked so hard, putting so much effort, looking so damn fine, happily greeted fans after the show, only to be cut so heartlessly? ()@*#!&^)*(*#*$(*#(#*!_!*#(@