1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny at Beijing Airport today (042016)

Credit:  酸甜口的鲸鱼牌柠檬

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o2_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o5_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o6_r1_540.jpg

Credit:  夜深了依旧不想睡

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o4_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o5_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o10_r1_540.jpg

Credit:  景瑜宝

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o6_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o7_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o8_r1_540.jpg

Credit: _MoonLightt_

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o2_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o3_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o4_540.jpg

Credit:  Tiny_后缀写啥不知道

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o7_r1_540.jpg

Credit:  NicoleTsui-NNN

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o8_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o9_r1_540.jpg

I don't like JY's hair. It looks very flattened. And the last one of him holding his head with both palms seems like he agrees too. Lol.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, sixte said:

Thank you so much @Scandani to have tried. But no, these are nice but not the "rascal corner smile".

So sorry if I mentioned 17.42. In fact it is 17.22. Can you try again if not abusing of your generosity ?

Just because I have so much time in my hand. (no, I don't really, but because I like you :D )

Spoiler

But this scene is very fast, gah it took me several times to get the screenshot and even then I don't think it truly get the shot you wanted, but this is the last shot before the scene changed back to the headmaster. I think the second pic is the one you meant, right? If not, I bow in defeat.

The rascal smile never had its full peak since the scene changed very quickly. 

tumblr_o5xmwqVzwB1uncpu2o5_400.png

tumblr_o5xmwqVzwB1uncpu2o6_400.png

tumblr_o5xmwqVzwB1uncpu2o8_400.png

• Like 10

Johnny is at Beijing Airport going back to Shanghai.

Timmy_and_Johnny, one of the first cp group, posted a weibo with two photos; today at airport Johnny is wearing a pair of sports shoes they gave him as gift; you can see the TJ logo. ;) 

http://www.weibo.com/5817298061/DrRSe0YCS?type=comment#_rnd1461154803635

(Mmm, I want to believe he's wearing them to give a sort of cryptic message... :P +too delulu+).

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, liesl said:

Well hello there Chrome Hearts! Yes, Johnny's wearing a Chrome Hearts T-Shirt.

Speaking of Chrome Hearts, do you guys know who has Chrome Hearts phone case?

0PWLh4s.png

Yeah, that's Timmy from NetEase News App.

HAHAHA!!! *cackles* :w00t:

Pfft... and no I'm not being delulu. I just wanted to point something out. And that is them liking Chrome Hearts brand. Yeah! :w00t:

Do you guys know that Johnny wore a white Chrome Hearts shirt in the past? And he bought the shirt now in black? Well.. you must love that brand so much, huh Johnny?

Please continue your investigation. I am at the front seat waiting for the newest info from you.

Thank you!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny at Beijing Airport today (042016)

Credit:  酸甜口的鲸鱼牌柠檬

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o3_540.jpg

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o2_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o5_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o6_r1_540.jpg

Credit:  夜深了依旧不想睡

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o4_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o5_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o10_r1_540.jpg

Credit:  景瑜宝

Hide contents

Credit: _MoonLightt_

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o2_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o3_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o4_540.jpg

Credit:  Tiny_后缀写啥不知道

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o7_r1_540.jpg

Credit:  NicoleTsui-NNN

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o8_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o9_r1_540.jpg

Haha.. look at his Marvel phone case and TVXQ Caramel popcorn, I bet the popcorn was purchased from SM Town Merchandise shop by his assistant manager.. Well, he was a huge fan of Iron Man tho.. Hi Johnny, let's watch Captain America Civil War together.. love 

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

(Mmm, I want to believe he's wearing them to give a sort of cryptic message... :P +too delulu+).

Given recent occurrences, anything coming from a CP fan group, or that emphasizes Johnny & Timmy, is not a cryptic message. It's a full blown, in your face message.

• Like 21

One month ago, I started to learn chinese because of ZZ. I have much trouble to listen. But, reading is not too difficulty. Of couse, I must search many words in dictionary.

I'm listening one song all day. It's Weidao( 味道  ) sung by JY and ZZ.

Today, suddenly, I wanted to understand the lyrics. If I understand that song's lyrics, i can understand their gestures. So, I searched chinese lyrics and translated it to korean.

This song is very beautiful and sad. But, they seems to be happy.

I think that ZZ's personality is being gentle in appearance, but sturdy in spirit. This kind of personality is called woi-yu-nae-gang ( 外柔內剛 ) in korea. This word made of chinese letter. I think He doesn't want for fan and his friends to worry because of him. So he always smiles though he is sad too. ZZ is strong man.

In korea, ZZ'f fans are planning to advertise ZZ's album to support him. He has many good fans. I think that we can do something to support him.

Below is my guess and I don't have any basis.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that their seperation was manipulated by their agency and surrounding people because they want for them to get more jobs and opportunities not to be hated by SARFT. This seperation is bad news to Addicted series and CJD. To JY, this is not bad for his career. If HJY's fan in China hoped this seperation, they must have some rational reasons. Fan in China knows better about China. China is different from other countries.

I hope HJY get well quickly. Because ZZ's smile is the most beautiful when he is with HJY. 

• Like 17

49 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

Timmy_and_Johnny, one of the first cp group, posted a weibo with two photos; today at airport Johnny is wearing a pair of sports shoes they gave him as gift; you can see the TJ logo. ;) 

http://www.weibo.com/5817298061/DrRSe0YCS?type=comment#_rnd1461154803635

(Mmm, I want to believe he's wearing them to give a sort of cryptic message... :P +too delulu+)

31 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Given recent occurrences, anything coming from a CP fan group, or that emphasizes Johnny & Timmy, is not a cryptic message. It's a full blown, in your face message.

Credit:  estreline

tumblr_o5xohsHxVF1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

• Like 22

24 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Ahahahah you're right! XD 

Thanks @ryokise I couldn't grasp the meaning of his IG message. :D

@akira1221oor He has time, :D he'll stay in Japan until April 29 (if I read well). 

ZhouZhou Weibo update: we can see the famous rumored necklace again. ;)

• Like 14

Looking at the FCs of Happy Camp makes me hate China more and all the unfairness that this world can have. I mean why can't we have nice things?!
Sorry I just can't help it. Happy Camp looks like a really fun show, or maybe I'm just biased since our ship is SAILING in all its glory there.

Ugh

• Like 10

3 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Hide contents

(Sorry mods, pics stay to explain the storyline)

Panel #1: Hmm... I better fix my hair after the security check 

Panel #2: Here goes my selfie. Looking good, I better select 'share/send' now

Panel #3: Heyah xiao bao bei! Did you like it? How's Ginza?

Come on, folks! It's sooo bloody obvious:)

• Like 21

Expressing hatred about china is not good for HJY and ZZ. China is their country and home. I also think 2nd ban and this seperation is very unfair and painful. But, we must not express our hatred lightly about something that we cannot understanding without endeavor to understand.

If they meet some fan say to hate China because of them, they will be sad.

• Like 9