i am new here but i've followed 上瘾 for quite some time. what i don't accept is how this megahit series came to an end too soon. is there somehow anything we can do? a petition maybe? sounds cliche-ish but wonder if it makes any difference. the fanmeeting was a disaster but it was a great fanservice event. i'm not satisfied that how the some ridiculous (note: SOME) gay american series can go on for more than 3 seasons but this amazing yet inspiring one stop right after the 1st season at such fame. i've understand about the censorship issue but... sigh. hope a miracle could happen though. all the best to the 上瘾 actors and crews for creating a major phenomenon! 加油上瘾!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kitwei said:

Hey.. Where can i read the novel in english online ?? :D

on wattpad

Spoiler

estreline is translating from the beginning, kakelet and san-han01 are translating couples of chapters in volume 2.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Joachim said:

Hide contents

Johnny didn't sign a contract with the same management company as the other three boys. So they are now "blocking" him on these events and don't allow them to meet/talk. 

The China BL ban reason doesn't seem right because the other two boys can just appear next to each other.

Spoiler

But JY and FS can stand next to each other lol so it does not make sense saying JY is not allowed to talk coz they come from different company. More like JY and ZZ are not allowed to keep couple image. CJD's company can just choose not to invite JY in the beginning if they determine to do so. 

FS and CW are ok coz they are not yet invited to big shows, they haven't got much exposure compared to the other 2. So promoting them together creates more hype around them. No matter what they do, people don't (yet to) go wild like JY-ZZ. Meanwhile there are already too much bad rumor even to JY's individual shows. These are 2 different stories. 

The couple hype people build up for JY and ZZ is too big that it destroys them together. Now even the web series has to drop. I suspect they can't find any sponsor aka all the investors stay away and it's the best way to protect their 3 artists (ZZ FS CW) and JY.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

ANYWAYS, I heard a bad rumor that has been spread wildly just now:

Hide contents

Why does everyone claim JY is going to stop being an entertainer and return to his normal life as a normal person???????

JY's previous "normal life" was a model, with one foot in the entertainment industry. He is currently actually continuing down the same (albeit more varied) path. Until the day he has zero work opportunities (how can he possibly have less than before, even if we're only talking about modelling, shoots and other related endeavors, not to mention overseas/international opportunities??), it would be unlikely that we would not be seeing more and more and more of him. Everyone wants a piece of him -- some just don't dare right now is all. 

Sidenote: Did you guys know that the monkey hand puppet that a fan gave JY sold out in minutes after he was pictured playing with it? The vendor posted something about selling hundreds every ten minutes. JY still has plenty of clout at the moment. He just became even more well known internationally after guesting in AMei's concert! He still has many opportunities to earn money and if he gave up prematurely, he wouldn't be the savvy, street-smart JY that we all know. 

Paraphrasing ZZ, it IS just the beginning for them all. Tonight everyone (us and them) was just emotional. Tomorrow, another day of opportunities is in wait. Let's help them by staying steadfast. We are 1 in 2.15 million but we count :)

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, ximichem said:

I just downloaded .exe from that and cannot extract file. You can gimme baidu link. I'd find a way to download any vid. Please and thanks!

Here's the baidu link: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nv2BMcD

I am still tyring to download the file but it won't download for some reason. 

OMG now I refresh that page and it's no longer available......

• Like 3

I managed to download the files before the link said it got deleted, and it's still downloading now...

If the download ends and I managed to get both files perfectly fine, I'll upload on mediafire.

Unless if someone else already uploaded them then I won't.

• Like 14

Just now, htuvecila said:
  Hide contents

More like JY and ZZ are not allowed to keep couple image.

The couple hype people build up for JY and ZZ are too big that it destroys them together. Now even the web series has to drop to clean their images.

Spoiler

And whose decision is that to keep away from each other in public? Frankly, I believe it is both their decisions, upon advice from their respective teams. They were not forced. JY couldn't be forced to because he has no boss! They wanted to do this to save their respective careers. But it is a difficult decision and being young, they couldn't hide their reluctance and the unfairness of having to make this decision. Actually if they're good friends, this shouldn't affect them too much personally. Keep in touch in private, do their own thing in public. It's just that fan emotion brings out their emotions too so... yeah, that's why we have what we have when they are together-but-not-together on stage.

• Like 7