9 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

Hide contents

Yes I've been emphasizing on they choose this path themselves and they will keep in touch if their personalities match (which I think they click well together so I have no doubt of it). 

I don't know why people have to be very negative and create all sort of dramas here.

Its just the beginning! Have some little faith in them please! They are 2 young adults who are finding their way in this showbiz. They know what they are doing for than most of us here =.="

People are just sad for the goodbyes to their beloved characters (speaking for myself), and I do not see any drama. Right now, most can not think clearly and just share their frustration. I don't see negativity, We are all know they will have their individual careers ahead. But, I think we have the right to indulge ourselves in little sadness without being judged of being negative or being dramatic. 

I am sure most of us would be able to pick up their enthusiasm again tomorrow. But, today is goodbye for Addicted. Let us just have that without being labelled.

• Like 14

I actually managed to download both original files from Baidu, but I'll leave it to @kmmyzz to upload it onto mediafire.

Hmm...this makes me want to write my own reimagined version of the beach/camp scene...

Edit: Nice to know @estreline is still up following our thread HAHAHA. Noticed my screencaps :P

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, ximichem said:

I FOUND YZ MV GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

@ximichem I feel like crying please I really want to see it :tears: whenever you're ready ofc

Spoiler

just kidding I'm already sobbing like a twat omg I'm such a mess right now (genuinely)

(also, my favourite football team only managed to get a draw in a game they're supposed to win and I haven't finished the slides for briefing tomorrow bc I'm just way too emotional right now)

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Scandani said:

People are just sad for the goodbyes to their beloved characters (speaking for myself), and I do not see any drama. Right now, most can not think clearly and just share their frustration. I don't see negativity, We are all know they will have their individual careers ahead. But, I think we have the right to indulge ourselves in little sadness without being judged of being negative or being dramatic. 

I am sure most of us would be able to pick up their enthusiasm again tomorrow. But, today is goodbye for Addicted. Let us just have that without being labelled.

I think I put the wrong word and I'm terribly sorry if it makes any of you feel bad. I just find myself unhappy with the rumor in the spoiler that I directly replied to. Btw to the OP of that rumor, it's not your fault either I just can't stand all the conpiracies no more. 

This to me is the last place without storm while I'm sending my goodbye to the cast so I get emotional easily when I read the same conpiracy from weibo and facebook. For tonight I'm a shipper. Tmr I'll be back to a normal ZZ fan and JY supporter lol :)

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, guhai said:

I actually managed to download both original files from Baidu, but I'll leave it to @kmmyzz to upload it onto mediafire.

Hmm...this makes me want to write my own reimagined version of the beach/camp scene...

Edit: Nice to know @estreline is still up following our thread HAHAHA. Noticed my screencaps :P

I will wait for the original 800mb file from you guys, thank you @guhai and @kmmyzz

Thank you @ximichem for the youtube links

• Like 5

About ZhouZhou IG post ''It's only beginning'', the angry expression, the unlaced shoes... I also want to point out the writing on the t-shirt he's wearing, with the writing ''Revolution'' Mmm...

...What is the secrete message behind you want to tell us, Timmy? 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH @ximichem @kmmyzz @kakelet !!!

If the four of them are having dinner together I NEED pics!

• Like 15