6 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

JY brought 1 x manager, 1 x assistant, 2 x bodyguards. ZZ brought 1 x ... best friend. 

Who's the one who has signed on with a company here?? :sweatingbullets:

This made me LOL-ed but also curious. Last time he flew from Harbin, there were one assistant (not Shige) and two bodyguards. Where are they now? :huh:

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, liesl said:

LMFAO... @kmmyzz You're nuts! :D

And thank you @liam87 for the good luck wish. Want a brownie? brownie.gif:wub:

I feel like watching a live football or something. Why am I this high and excited?

But seeing the countdown pains me since I have to go in exactly an hour. Whhhy? :tears:

No let's be optimistic sarcasmistic. If I watch even a bit from the press conference, I won't be able to concentrate on the test (I would probably get a heart attack). So it's a good thing that I'm going to miss the press conference completely. Yeah.

No worries, the clip will be here by the time your test ends! So put your pain away and best of luck!! <3

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

This made me LOL-ed but also curious. Last time he flew from Harbin, there were one assistant (not Shige) and two bodyguards. Where are they now? :huh:

JY messaged him: "You won't need to bring bodyguards here. Just use my bodyguards. See you soon. I can't wait to meet you. Love you." :w00t: (delulu)

Ok now why am I missing a screw of mine just before the test?

• Like 15

1 hour ago, guhai said:

Negative theory ahead:

Hide contents

If I remember correctly, the Thai FM was announced and tickets were sold before CJD and the Addicted team had even confirmed with Johnny whether he was attending or not. A fan had asked Jingyu after the tickets were sold whether or not he'd be attending, and he had answered with something along the lines of: "Not sure yet, I'll have to see if I'm free/if I'm busy." In my opinion, that was extremely unprofessional of CJD and the Addicted team, but opinion aside...

If it's true that he's attending A-Mei's concert, it's possible that the reason he chose to partake in the FM is because he would've been in Thailand for A-Mei's concert, anyway. And, if he had been in Thailand during that time and had chosen to not attend the FM, fans would have viewed the move as "betrayal" - of a sort. I know nothing about A-Mei, but many of you on here are saying that she's widely popular and it's a good reputation/publicity move on Johnny's and Johnny's team's part, especially if he wants to branch into Taiwan. It's possible that the reason he released his "official confirmation" video regarding his attendance at the FM so late is because he needed to confirm with A-Mei first that he would be partaking in her concert.

That being said, that may be the reason why he's not/may not be partaking in the press conference. Perhaps his management decided that attending the FM was enough, because he needed to put priority on a rehearsal with A-Mei. Even if he does attend the press conference (in about 2 hours?), this is still a point of view regarding his attendance at the FM which I haven't completely scrapped yet.

Edit: After posting this, I asked myself: Wait, why couldn't he just attend other A-Mei concerts, not in Thailand? But then I looked up A-Mei's tour dates and found an article. "A-Mei has held 32 concerts including in Taipei, Shanghai, Guangzhou and more than 20 cities of China in 2015. In 2016, A-Mei will sing in other countries, such as Singapore, Bangkok in Thailand and Tokyo in Japan, etc." So, it technically had to be in Thailand because that's where his biggest fanbase is outside of China, other than possibly Vietnam but from the article I'm reading, it doesn't seem she's headed to Vietnam. For 2016, Bangkok would've been his only opportunity to appear at her concert.

Note: I'm not saying he's not grateful to Addicted and the fans he gained from Addicted (majority of his fans), because he clearly is very grateful for all of it and happy, too, but from a management standpoint, this is a possible point of view. He can't just do whatever he wants now because his decisions now affect the lives of people who work for him (managers, assistants, stylists, bodyguards, etc.), too. Both they and he have to take his future into consideration when making present-day choices if they all want to continue having jobs. I, unfortunately, don't view a lot of moves in the entertainment industry as selfless and as heartfelt as most fans make them out to be, or even how artists make it seem to their fans. I'm around professionals who work in the Asian entertainment industry all the time and the "background work" isn't that pretty :/ Makes me sad sometimes. It really crushes the image you have of your 'idols,' y'know?

Kill two birds with one stone. I call that a smart move cos it's still business. Win win situation for both parties.

• Like 7

@liesl i would recommend u to ditch ur test like someone ditching her date. lmao

@gayyoxx lemme add fuel to the fire. ZZ thinks that he has more than enough protection from JY. no extra protection needed.

IG has been flooded with old photos.

side note : Songkran has just passed yesterday but the atm hasn't died down in BKK. perhaps we would see some "moisture" during the FM.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, ximichem said:

[Updating fanacc]

Shige:today YZ will have a photoshoot together

Fan: [startled] [startled] telling him to say it again

Shige: This won't be said twice

Fan: Say it, say it

Shige: There's nothing to say

--

OMLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Shige such a teaseeeeeeee but omfffffff YZ photoshoot after so long!!!

On other note, been testing the streaming site and so far so smooth, glad my unifi (internet provider) is being a good boy today

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Objectively speaking, the last time they have collaborative project was RFT2 at 1-2 April. Of course, everything went south after that with rumours etc, making two weeks like two years. 

Hoping after this FM, we will have bright weeks ahead, full of YuZhou sweets :rolleyes: when something goes south, it will come up at north, right?

@liesl best of luck with your exam! 

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

On other note, been testing the streaming site and so far so smooth, glad my unifi (internet provider) is being a good boy today

Pray hard Unifi please have mercy on me haha. OMG YZ photoshoot!

ps: @liesl best of luck for your exam! While waiting for the press conference, here chapter 203 translated by Proustian and his/her team :)

http://addicted-novel.wikia.com/wiki/Book_1_Chapter_203

• Like 12

While waiting for sugar. Sorry if I have to add more to my ramblig. Wish it okay for everyone and not feel sore in the eyes by the sight of my post.

I  think I DID NOT THANK EVERYONE GOOD ENOUGH YET.

To all the TRANSLATOR WHO SWEAT BLOOD to translated the CJD's novel I salute your effort. !

This CJD is so richard simon (already feeling abused by the term) wow!! Such Author so Wow.

I, as a yaoi mangas reader also fanfictions is like my bed time story. I already read thousands (a little bit exaggerated ) about Gay stories. Still this BLY and Gu Hai relationship is heart warming, roller coester, heart breaker emotion when I read the translation . @kakelet. (I read all your translation too! It put a big grin to my face from ear to ear like BLY and Gu hai proposal and their wedding are richard simmon holy hell heaven awesome,  also waiting for the epilogue here) .... AlSO for other VOLUNTEER TRANSLATOR WHO DILIGENTLY TRANSLATE EVERY COMICS HOT IN TOWN OR WEIBO POST ... EVERYTHING.. Interviews! Magazines.. what a fricking collection of people in this thread is!! 

(I am a FAN to all of you. Like a inception theory. I AM A FAN OF THE HEROIN FANS) 

Hope I made any sense here. Lol.

I didn't mention all the important people here. Who give the constribution because I am not really good with remembering names. So so so sorry. !

DEEP FROM MY HEART . THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THIS FABULOUS MAGNIFICENT THREAD. 

(Note : I ship YuZhou with my sister. So everynight now. Our conversation and joke will turn into yuzhou. Sometimes so richard simmon hillarious other time just plain insane and crazy!  My mother is worried about my sister and I well being. We behave strangely after watching the series (we smile like an idiots every given chance by the mentions of this two boys)   ).

Last...let's wait for the SUGAR !!! SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR.!

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

What is the link?

I forgot to save it T_T

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

I read about your weight loss, I hope you stay healthy guhai, we need your insights here and your fanfic. So, don't forget to eat, please.

Thank you! Funny thing is that I was expecting to be given a few days "break" from my instructor soon, but...

Yesterday I was doing a turn and someone doing the exact same turn next to me lost their footing and knocked into me mid-turn.
I rammed my head right into the dance mirror...and promptly slid to the floor...
So guess who has a break now! :D:D (While they make sure I haven't suffered from a concussion and I'm okay to start again...) :sweatingbullets:
Ah, what great timing :sweatingbullets: I'll probably just use this time to either translate or write - and eat, hah.

Thanks @ximichem for keeping us updated and do let me know if you ever want help translating if there's suddenly too much stuff to post from the VN page. And good luck on your exam @liesl ^_^ Jia you!/Hwaiting!/Ganbatte!

• Like 11