16 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Does anyone have the livestream link(s) handy? I think it was shared earlier today but I lost track of which page it was on...

What I got from previous posts:
Livestream of press conference:
http://morning-news.bectero.com/m/main.php?m=live

Livestream of event:
http://www.thaitv3.com/%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%8C/

• Like 8

[Countdown to Press Conference]

3 more hours

--

[Updating Fanacc]

我住顶楼下去买吃的,低头盯着手机翻译着鸟语路线,不知道几楼的时候进来一堆人[拜拜](此刻依旧专心盯手机)一个抬头[抠鼻屎]咦咦咦[噢耶]边上的喝着酸奶的女生好眼熟@阿蒙_ViVi [拜拜]兰后小伙伴@超人老货 疯狂摇晃我的胳膊我不耐烦的一个抬头..天啊ee8194.png@Johnny黄景瑜 就站我边上[拜拜]懵逼掉的我[别烦我]满嘴除了“我的天哪[傻眼][傻眼]说不来别的[拜拜]蓝后ee8194.png也学我懵逼的语气说了一遍'我的天哪'[拜拜]然后我那sǎ子懵逼小伙伴竟然开口先夸的是@A面B面-刘铮 偶吧[推荐]直到电梯开了外面一片迷妹的尖叫我才反应过来发生什么惹[崩溃](然后在电梯里呆滞的说了你好帅[悲伤])我的天哪!天!哪!我为什么没有大声夸ee8194.png老大帅[震惊]智商热下线了[别烦我](我木有跟车更不知道ee8194.png老大住几楼也别提会掏手机拍照了[哆啦A梦吃惊]因为直到现在我都不敢信我二十多年的中奖绝缘体和一直被黑的处女座人生会在泰国大爆发!Booooom![转发]上天玩一会[转发][转发] 

You can auto-trans the whole thing, cuz I'm too fangirling to trans properly. Basically, OP used the same elevator with JY but was busy with her phone that she didn't realize. The moment her friend was too freak out that OP looked up and was deadly frozen, and mentally dead. JY was standing right-next-to-her. And of course OP lost her voice, mentality, whatever, she can't even scream to JY that he looks so darn good.

--

Guys, 3 more hours, I'm not prepared. That'd be exactly midnight over here. What should I do? To restrain from fangirling to the ceiling?

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Guys, 3 more hours, I'm not prepared. That'd be exactly midnight over here. What should I do? To restrain from fangirling to the ceiling?

i'm with u,we'll do it together :w00t: with my zombie body

i started following u in IG :heart:

• Like 6

Updating from the friends waiting in Thailand,

JY would not attend the Press Conference today because he's busy with the rehearsal of A-Mei concert.

--

idk idk idk /cross my fingers and toes/

--

Edit:

other link live stream of waiting ZZ at the airport (since the YT link apparently stopped)

LINK

• Like 11

On 4/16/2016 at 8:59 PM, ximichem said:

Is this really a FM? OMG it's like a concert to me >"<

Cr:  上瘾泰国粉丝见面会

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

Woooooooooooooooow.... speechles.. please be nice with me internet for tomorrow. This thead goona be blow up, boom when FM tomorrow. I cant waaaiiit guys. 

*sorry for my english, bad*

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, liam87 said:

@mayouri2016 thx u for signing up just to let us know. and now it lags due to excessive viewers. lol

@ximichem i would recommend coffee + ginseng to lit your eyes. but if it's really too much, just drop it. we will wait for other recorded resources. #sarcamistic 

lol, I stayed over night, 6hr+ spamming for the BCA160409 and I was doing okay =)) Idk what to expect this time tho /crossing fingers and toes/

Thanks for y'all support. Stay tuned.

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Loving that no fans flocked ZZ just now ;-; Thailand will be such a memorable trip for them!!

Then I saw ximichem's update lol what a contradicting view

7 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Goddammit you people give him some air OAOCr on pic

Yay, Shi ge went with him! We need a moment to thank Shi ge for taking care of ZZ

But, those people also on the line, right? for inspection or whatever that is, it means, it might be not the Thai fans, but people that just get off the plane as well (am still having a high hope of respectful Thai fans)

• Like 12

Just now, Scandani said:

But, those people also on the line, right? for inspection or whatever that it, it means, it might be not the Thai fans, but people that just get off the plane as well (am still having a high hope of respectful Thai fans)

Yup, realized this is still in the immigration area, so probably those are his fans from China who flew together with him. What an uncomfortable sight :/

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Scandani said:

But, those people also on the line, right? for inspection or whatever that's it, it means, it might be not the Thai fans, but people that just get off the plane as well (am still having a high hope of respectful Thai fans)

Thai fans are really well-behaved!! I'm watching fancam and so admire them. However, there're not only Thai fans, so..

anw,

ZHOUZHOUUUUUU

a0fe1623gw1f2yf7fjlinj20yp0qo43a.jpg

Cr on pic

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Yup, realized this is still in the immigration area, so probably those are his fans from China who flew together with him. What an uncomfortable sight :/

2 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Thai fans are really well-behaved!! I'm watching fancam and so admire them. However, there're not only Thai fans, so..

anw,

ZHOUZHOUUUUUU

Cr on pic

I think my respect is eroding in lightning speed for these c-fans. I mean they really knows no boundary. They're in Thailand, they should learn a thing or two of being fans from the Thai fans. I am sure not every c-fans like this, but hard to see when you see these pics of them swarming the boys all the time. It's 06.24 am here, and am fuming.

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, timmyjh said:

That's not Thai's fans. That is still immigration area. The Thai's fans waiting at the arrival hall.

Pardons my English. I'm not saying that's Thai fans. I just said from the fancam I can see Thai fans are really well-behaved

9 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I think my respect is eroding in lightning speed for these c-fans. I mean they really knows no boundary. They're in Thailand, they should learn a thing or two of being fans from the Thai fans. I am sure not every c-fans like this, but hard to see when you see these pics of them swarming the boys all the time. It's 06.24 am here, and am fuming.

Yeah, based on the above pic, there're girls taking picture of ZZ, right at the scanning progress. I'm like  [Bowed]

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ximichem said:

Pardons my English. I'm not saying that's Thai fans. I just said from the fancam I can see Thai fans are really well-behaved

Like you said, there's not only Thai's fan there. By the way, is it true Johnny can't attend the press conference? If yes, i think some of the fans might feel sad including me. Because we need to wait another day for yuzhou moments :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

d Thai fans have gone on a rampage due to last night when some fans (which weren't thais) passed / tossed / threw JY gifts. d Thai hv asked fans from other countries to respect their manner & they are totally pissed right now. 

• Like 12