Trans fanacc for meditation and calmness

Every time ZZ shows up at the airport, there're stories to tell. Like every time meeting him, discover another goodness of him. Recently, [he] gets intimated more, can naturally tease his fangirl. There's a girl teased by ZZ was so emotional that she dropped her phone.

He used the escalator, we stood around, taking photos and talked, constantly praised him for being handsome, pale-skinned, his mood was especially good, even asked:

"Then [do I] smell good?" (Some fanacc ages ago said ZZ irl is really tall, pale-skinned, and smells really nice)

Was you too spoiled that turning to over-confidence, we yet said that you smell good [doge] [doge]

Walking pass the hall, we lined up 2 sides taking photo. When ZZ came, it's a bit chaos, surrounding him. ZZ had the stuffed-chicken-doll stick in his hand, slightly hit on each of us's head. Being hit, I can feel my hands shaking that almost dropped my phone, gradually more intimated. XWZ still looked around, seeing if he was hardly hit anyone. You're the best in the world, do you know? [cry]

Before getting in the door, he walked as wave at us, not looking ahead, almost bumped into the fence (?)

Thai folks, please treat XWZ

cre: @轩轩 

28 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Maybe the prescon is delayed? Maybe waiting for JY (if it is true JY was on A-Mei's rehearsal)?

Twitter and IG are still quiet as well. I assume Thai fans will flood twitter and IG with the news/fancam of the prescon.

This twitter account says that the prescon will start at 3.30. He has the band, so maybe the info is legit?

Admins here did post pic of the bands too, they're in the prescon now. But still, now sign of news or update. Absolutely clueless.

FCKKKKKKKKKK

006h9I6Cgw1f2yltgo64gj30rs0kuwhg.jpg

• Like 19

22 minutes ago, ximichem said:

"Then [do I] smell good?" (Some fanacc ages ago said ZZ irl is really tall, pale-skinned, and smells really nice)

Was you too spoiled that turning to over-confidence, we yet said that you smell good [doge] [doge]

Walking pass the hall, we lined up 2 sides taking photo. When ZZ came, it's a bit chaos, surrounding him. ZZ had the stuffed-chicken-doll stick in his hand, slightly hit on each of us's head. Being hit, I can feel my hands shaking that almost dropped my phone, gradually more intimated. XWZ still looked around, seeing if he was hardly hit anyone. You're the best in the world, do you know? [cry]

Before getting in the door, he walked as wave at us, not looking ahead, almost bumped into the fence (?)

omg he's so...moe. for some reason i always thought he looks like would smell good. i wish there was more...description about the smell oop :flushed:  i'm dead at all the fans there getting baptized by zz's stick though lmao, bless them

edit: wait he's wearing that cat autograph shirt for the presscon. i thought they would get a bit more dressed up lol. but yas promo your merchandise

• Like 12

Just now, shuwei said:

omg he's so...moe. for some reason i always thought he looks like would smell good. i wish there was more...description about the smell oop :flushed:  i'm dead at all the fans there getting baptized by zz's stick though lmao, bless them

lol language lmfao XD

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Admins here did post pic of the bands too, they're in the prescon now. But still, now sign of news or update. Absolutely clueless.

FCKKKKKKKKKK

is this confirmed from prescon??

but why the background and the chairs different from this one 

005F5085jw1f2ygd2lmu3j30qo0zkn17.jpg

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, shuwei said:

edit: wait he's wearing that cat autograph shirt for the presscon. i thought they would get a bit more dressed up lol. but yas promo your merchandise

13 minutes ago, shuwei said:

GETTING BAPTIZED By the chicken!! !! I Lost my richard simmons .. LMAO

• Like 7

6 hours ago, gashupingo said:

2) 断袖/断袖之癖 (Duan Xiu: Cut sleeve/Addicted to Cut Sleeve) (I think this term is the most popular usage out of the 3 to describe being gay, Long Yang is as you said more towards describing the sexual part)
Liu Xin or later he become Ai King(Ai means sorrow so I don't know why he has this title),  He met Dong Xian when he was still crown prince where Dong Xian father was a minister and Dong Xian was sent to accompanying him. After a few years, when he became king, he saw Dong Xian again and was captivated by him thinking he became so handsome after many years. After that, he was so into Dong Xian that he was at his side in and out and cannot leave him at all.

Thank you for this over-extensive (and intensely precise) insight on ancient denomination and history of bl in China. I knew about the 2) and it made me think about a french 17th century expression which goes "chevalier de la manchette" (= knight of the sleeve). For sure it comes from China. Amazingly ! Here is what I had. Sorry I do not have time now to translate. I will come back later, and, indeed, it is not the right moment to discuss about such frivolous topics when our heroes are joining happily !

Le dernier empereur des Han Antérieurs, Ai-ti (6-1 av. J.-C.) eut un certain nombre de jeunes amants, dont le plus connu fut un certain Tong Hsien. Un jour que l'empereur par sa couche avec Tong Hsien, ce dernier s'endormit, étalé sur la manche de l'empereur. Quand on appela le souverain pour qu'il accordât une audience, il prit son épée et coupa sa manche plutôt que de troubler le sommeil de son favori. D'où le terme toan-hsieo , « couper la manche », qui est devenu l'expression littéraire de l'homosexualité masculine.

• Like 2