32 minutes ago, ximichem said:

OMFG I'M BREATHING HARD

Cr:  @上瘾资源办公室

Guys, did you see the chairs for the press conference? There are 4 chairs in the middle!! Kyaa!! :wub: And when ZZ said to reunite, my soul just melt.... it's been a looong time since we last saw them together... :tears:

By the way, good morning from the other side of the world!! :D I have to go to my test very soon but after reading the last few pages, I don't feel nervous at all.. hehehe I only want to get the test done as quickly as possible to be able to join in the fun. (Since I'm going to miss the press conference :tears:)

Thank you for spamming @ximichem!!! Here's a...... I think I've said cookie too many times already... so here's a brownie!! brownie.gif:w00t:

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I hope this is true. ZZ has to promote his songs and usually that's through concerts etc, right? 

Reveal hidden contents

Just don't expect JY to attend/be part of the event if that's in China -_- 

Also, that's on June right? He still have time to train his vocal :P 

On other, unimportant note, I might give up sleeping already :sweatingbullets:

speaking about concert and your spoiler, reminding me of my delulu post on page 500 lol XD /dying in delulu overload/

Yesss, why sleep tho?

--

Anw, from many fancams,

ZZ is getting more more and more in teasing fangirls.

And Shige, ZZ's friend who is with him these days and in Thailand now, apparently becomes oppa and being fangirl-ed so hard lol

--

[Countdown to Press Conference]

ONE MORE HOUR OMLLLLLLL

• Like 11

Oh FOR RICHARD SIMON SAKE finally I can log in and leave a comment in this thread. Argh!! I Just watch Heroin 2 weeks ago and Hooked by the charms of Our two main leads!! JOHNNY IS SO RICHARD SIMON MANLY .. and also timmy for His "SEME ON THE STREET BUT UKE ON THE SHEET AURA"  argh I already fall in love with everyone in here. I have been lurking this forum as soon as I finish the series. So I am basically here before the 600 pages and was waiting anxiously for @thoron Speech!!.lol. turn out he/she didn't show up immediately. Lol. And I read all the heart warming post in this forum at every celebration for 100 pages more.  YUZHOU UNIVERSITY!! I WANT TO ATTEND IT TOO. Love all delulu land and appreciate all the members that always try to cool down the forum everytime there is bad post arise. Like seriously you guys all so mature. From lawyer to Aunt road members. You all so special. @Gayyoxx and @Guhai for amazing fanfics.  (Why it become such a speech I just want to introduce myself) and I also here when the mods notification for the split thread (crying alone. And I don't know why I still didn't make an account that time)... so this will be the first time that I will be live streaming the sugar of Yuzhou moment.  (I am here when the award too. And have high anticipation for their interaction. But their secret eye contact with each other will do.)  I AM STILL TRYING TO READ ALL THE RICHARD SIMMON 638 pages all of it. But so far. I couldn't be steadfast to read 1-638. Always jumping from one page to another. Lol.

I love you all! 

Wish I can witness the magic being unravel in this Thai fanmeet. 

(I am from indonesia btw.)

Warm hugs (olaf!) For all of you!!!!!!!!!

• Like 19

While waiting for press conference, here some sweets for all of u

Spoiler

Somewhat bittersweet, it just 2 months ago that yuzhou could went to airport together but now T_T

Time is sure fly so fast.

It took them only several months to be a lover hahaha #delulumind

Spoiler

So in the last show, when zhou is the guest #forgotthetitle, they show zhou's scene from his 1st movie and not from addicted...

That's quite bothersome that they couldn't show the addicted scene :(

Btw, jingyu couldn't attend presscon??? Why?

Is it because he is a guest star for amey's concert? I've read about it from this forum. But forgot who post it, sorry

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Anw, from many fancams,

ZZ is getting more more and more in teasing fangirls.

And Shige, ZZ's friend who is with him these days and in Thailand now, apparently becomes oppa and being fangirl-ed so hard lol

--

Tell us what he is saying! Every bit of sugar is valuable for our research!!!

OTOH, no fancam on their supposedly rehearsal?

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Tell us what he is saying! Every bit of sugar is valuable for our research!!!

OTOH, no fancam on their supposedly rehearsal?

From one fancam (don't have link atm),

Fan: There's one Korean fangirl, please look after her.

ZZ: How? Let her sit on my lap?

LOLLLLLLLL

• Like 19

I've been following couple of IG users who are YZ fans and their posts was all over my dashboard this weekend.

Spoiler

I have unfollowed most of them. Though I know their posts are either reposted or grabbed or maybe their own photos. I felt really uncomfortable seeing ZZ & JY seemed to be 'mobbed' by fans. I hope I share the same sentiments with you guys regarding their privacy. Some says that once you are in the entertainment business, you are already a public property. We should expect that this would happen, of course. It happens to all celebrities. But idk...there's really some sense of me being uncomfortable upon seeing their pics and FC at the airport. 

I understood that there are a certain level of being a fan. And I know being a 'sasaeng' is the worst. 

ZZ & JY as well as CW & FS should have been well protected by their bodyguards to control people mobbing them. I have seen a post in IG where JY was inside the car already and was the top of the car opened. Fans were around the car and talking to him. He looks so dead tired but he still entertained them. Like srsly, did the organizers provided ample security for them? Or did they took it lightly?

idk but I'm having this feeling that anytime soon, ZZ & JY will be separated to pursue and establish their own career. Their fanbase will be separated and sooner of later antis will be born. I just pray that before it happens, I'll have a chance to meet them. And it will be like 0% srsly.

Good morning from my side of the world. Holy richard simmons it's Saturday but I have work.

tumblr_o5a29zyRDj1vnmaqio2_r3_500.gif

• Like 14

@ximichem enjoy ur FORCED lunch-date. dun think about how we struggle here. lmao

@liesl spotted those 4 chairs. but my mind insisted on "the organizer just dun wanna disappoint the fans before the last moment" anw good luck with your test. dont write "TIMMY JOHNY" on your answer sheets.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, liam87 said:

@ximichem enjoy ur FORCED lunch-date. dun think about how we struggle here. lmao

@liesl spotted those 4 chairs. but my mind insisted on "the organizer just dun wanna disappoint the fans before the last moment" anw good luck with your test. dont write "TIMMY JOHNY" on your answer sheets.

Are you refering @kmmyzz? LOL

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ximichem said:

From one fancam (don't have link atm),

Fan: There's one Korean fangirl, please look after her.

ZZ: How? Let her sit on my lap?

Haha adorable zhouzhou. Thank you @ximichem for all the updates.Oh yeah, one more hour to press conference . Ok give up sleeping:w00t:!

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, ximichem said:

[Updating Weibo]

JY timeline pics

Cr: 口嫌体正直的多多

Hide contents

6afa0a3djw1f2yfpixrxaj20hs0hgade.jpg6afa0a3djw1f2yfqk41naj20qo0zkq6r.jpg6afa0a3djw1f2yft8rgd0j20g40c53zm.jpg

6afa0a3djw1f2yfyunyxvj207a08ojrn.jpg

6afa0a3djw1f2yfzbedyxj20k00dc0ui.jpg6afa0a3djw1f2yg1eyz3cj20ii0b9abq.jpg6afa0a3djw1f2yg41jqvnj21be0qowk1.jpg6afa0a3djw1f2yg54a803j20c80lqmyg.jpg6afa0a3djw1f2yg5nqtajj20qo140438.jpg

Huang JingYu, on fire since 1992. Can tell he'll grow up as one fine young man ever since he's a little child :')

And that nostalgic picture at a cyber cafe is like a common thing that all 90s kids shared, I guess. I have a pretty similar picture too xD

• Like 14

LMFAO... @kmmyzz You're nuts! :D

And thank you @liam87 for the good luck wish. Want a brownie? brownie.gif:wub:

I feel like watching a live football or something. Why am I this high and excited?

But seeing the countdown pains me since I have to go in exactly an hour. Whhhy? :tears:

No let's be optimistic sarcasmistic. If I watch even a bit from the press conference, I won't then be able to concentrate on the test (I would probably get a heart attack). So it's a good thing that I'm going to miss the press conference completely. Yeah.

• Like 13