1 hour ago, mym999 said:

Guys i watched 1000s of movies/dramas..

but at the moment you read this post what names you can remember of you watched..

(These are most first one(s) that came and slipped out on my mind)

Action - Kung Fu Dunk, and all Jackie Chan stuffs LOL (He did a lot Comedy-Action)

Anime - Doraemon, Itazura Na Kiss, Vampire Knight, Naruto (LOL)
BL - Addicted, Brokeback Mountain, No Regret, The Way He Looks
Comedy - My Sassy Girl, Scandal Makers, The Office, Park and Recs
Detective - Higanbana, Sherlock Holmes (Benedict Cumberbatch :glasses:)
Family - Minions, Frozen, Inside Out, Big Hero
Horror - I don't like horror, but I somehow watched it accidentally LOL, the latest is romantic-horror 'Crimson Peak'
Legal - Legal High, Miracle in Cell No.7
Melodrama - Baker King Kim Tak Goo, Cinderella's Sister
Mystery - There's A LOT (many movie genres have this to make plot twist) the latest I watched is 'Regression'
Romantic - My Little Bride, Titanic, Il Mare, Jane Eyre
Revenge - Suspense - Thriller - These 3 somehow are 1 package though, I choose 'Gone Girl' and 'Ouroboros'
Tragedy - Romeo and Juliet, Tom Yum Goong, 'Titanic' could be here though

I watched a lot of movies.. my collection movies + series + dramas are above 1000 maybe. Those I mention are just what popped on my mind, hahaha. I forgot many names I could mention and probably better films than these.

You should give option for 'EROTIC'.. and I would choose "ADDICTED COMING-SOON-WEB-MOVIES NOVEL" LOL :astonished:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hellolive said:

OH MY GOOOODDD, these cutiiieees :blush:

And another.....

Look at them, and those body languages... :wub:

*squeeling while watching and re-watching this* (Thanks, Panda Wings)

I just wanna say #YuZhouConspiracy starts again :heart:

Amen Amen :D!

#TeamYouZhouConspiracy

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, mym999 said:

I think you like horror genre much ha ...among yours i never watched american horror story...i will give it a try...

True horror of AHS is not actually horror, it's like a psycho that attacks to your mind more than horror scenes.

If you want to give a try, season 2 is the best for that, then with lots of emotion is 1, 3 is like bia*ch fight, 4 is for a folk legend * I haven't watched it*, 5 is the secret of the guests and inspired from "Hotel California" song with Fashion stuffs * but however, the horror it gave is 1/10  and a little boring:v * 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mym999 said:

Guys ..WZ is single... how can a gril who enjoys BL,that too wants WZ and jonny to be in S2...who likes to watch and has no problem with their intimacy and shoots them while they are practising rehearsals, be their girlfriend...present  i just want my WZ not to have GF now cause i still like him to be single till i like another hot actor that i like more than WZ...

LOL :grimace:

I will pity WZ if many fans dont want WZ to have GF... it is like a curse to him indirectly hahahaha... 

======

I think Johnny need to smile more! He is more handsome when he is smiling...anyone agree? :blush:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, samscheetah said:

OK! video:

http://v.qq.com/page/t/3/q/t0187etaz3q.html

*look at Johnny's sitting pose

Sorry, team #ZhouYu now haha

Reveal hidden contents

86632d42jw1f1qojqr6cpg209n05cnpe.gif

86632d42jw1f1qojqr6cpg209n05cnpe.gif

Also! In the vid there is a mirrored hand placement! I'm not sure who mirrored who since the video edited that out. There is no need to look too hard into this ;) - textbook psychology.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

You know, I have tried a few times to listen to the song there... even the first one... No matter how many times I click play, nothing happens.. :(

If you couldn't play that, you can listen to this.

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, dokiedokie said:

LOL :grimace:

I will pity WZ if many fans dont want WZ to have GF... it is like a curse to him indirectly hahahaha... 

======

I think Johnny need to smile more! He is more handsome when he is smiling...anyone agree? :blush:

I want him to have a GF ..if he has BF then im more happy..its just now i cant see him with a GF....my fan girl jealousy will rise if he had been in relation...I want him single till i get over my attraction...

9 minutes ago, mym999 said:

You can just edit and place it there but for me the series is not erotic but the novel is...if you say erotic i give 50 shades of gray...

I did say 'ADDICTED NOVEL' on my list, tehee~~

About 3 days ago, I remember that I had weird dream about the novel will be adapted into a movies, and probably show all the chapter without plot holes/cutting any story on it. My dreaming mind was imagining JY and WZ in both really different person(s).. they did 'this and that', sometimes almost vulgar and then gone into blank (WTF). And I screamed inside to that when I woke up.. and then I mumbled saying "why those are just a dream?". Maybe it was because I'm thinking a lot about them these past 3-4 weeks.

PS: I think I was sinning that time. And the stupid thing because I tell y'all through this forum LOL :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Jonathan Oon said:

You know, I have tried a few times to listen to the song there... even the first one... No matter how many times I click play, nothing happens.. :(

2 hours ago, hellolive said:

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

If you couldn't play that, you can listen to this.

Yeah I don't know if you have to login or not. It seems like if you click on the song, it will be added to your playlist and then play, so the main point is that playlist is for your account :v

Thanks to @hellolive for your youtube :">

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hellolive said:

I did say 'ADDICTED NOVEL' on my list, tehee~~

About 3 days ago, I remember that I had weird dream about the novel will be adapted into a movies, and probably show all the chapter without plot holes/cutting any story on it. My dreaming mind was imagining JY and WZ in both really different person(s).. they'll this and that, sometimes almost vulgar and then gone into blank. And I screamed inside to that when I woke up.. and then I mumbled saying "why those are just a dream?". Maybe it was because I'm thinking a lot about them these past 3-4 weeks.

PS: I think I was sinning that time. And the stupid thing because I tell y'all through this forum LOL :sweatingbullets:

I really wish your dream come true but the possibility is low...i dont think S2 will have deep XXX scenes but i do think it will be romantic...She cant keep BLY pilot..so she may change his career ..may be doctor in a village and GH rural development project and meet..then the shooting in rural areas does cost low,and can have smooth shooting...Ya..this does sound good...Hope they does do S2 early....

• Like 3

hello! sorry for just popping out of nowhere.

I just want to ask if there are uncut/uncensored videos of the series?

there are short videos online showing kissing scenes like the car, after they took shower, and after BLY carried GuHai in the room.

those scenes were cut in the episodes I watched. 

I just wanna see them kiss know :sweatingbullets: 

p.s. Hello to the AHS fan out there. Season 2 is also my favorite. I like season 4 for it's theme/setup. and the promo vid *ehem* Melanie Martinez :cookie:

• Like 1

idk what it is, the whole locker room setting or the dreamy music, but they look REALLY good together in that mens uno video. visual dream team *_* and wz looks really qt as always, he smiles like a little boy

• Like 4

OMG......OMG....is that really timys new music video...its so beautifullll....................his voice is so sweet..........the music is good...i just cant wait for original video of music after listening this...i like to see this type of songs with a story ....i did fall in more love with timmy...i always liked jonnys voice than timmy..but now i like both...i want his album to be billion hits....

• Like 5