Quantcast

OH MY GOOOODDD, these cutiiieees :blush:

And another.....

Look at them, and those body languages... :wub:

*squeeling while watching and re-watching this* (Thanks, Panda Wings)

I just wanna say #YuZhouConspiracy starts again :heart:

• Like 16

25 minutes ago, hellolive said:

OH MY GOOOODDD, these cutiiieees :blush:

And another.....

Look at them, and those body languages... :wub:

*squeeling while watching and re-watching this* (Thanks, Panda Wings)

I just wanna say #YuZhouConspiracy starts again :heart:

In the first video, you can observe the phenomenon when a Whale fixes its heart-filled gaze towards a fluffy Cat for 6 whole seconds (at 3:31 ~ 3:37). #YuZhouConspiracy

here's a slowed down version:

Spoiler

you can also observe that the Whale's brain goes blank for another 4 seconds after staring at the fluffy Cat beside him. lol sorry guys I'm looking into this way too much xD

• Like 9

Guys i watched 1000s of movies/dramas..but at the moment you read this post what names you can remember of you watched..

Action- kung fu hustle (i dont watch action,i forward it in dramas too)                                             Anime - Frozen
BL - Addicted,counter attack (i remember many names bcz i recently saw but i like it most)
Comedy - MY girl
Detective - Dos deka,wheater girl 
Family - inborn pair,shinning inheritence
Horror - i watched many but i cant recall any name.
Legal - Ace attorney
Melo drama - Secret,My love eundong
Mystery - race
Romantic - Oh my venus
Revenge - Rang ngao,birth of beauty,likit kammathep
Suspense - Gone
Thriller - Leverage
Tragedy - koizara

It doesnt mean these are my Fav ...i just remember them at the moment...i like them but i like many other too than these..my mood changes ,my preference changes ,my fav list changes...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, guhai said:

I'm so sorry! I just realized the chapter was under the "Hide Chapter" option D: If you click it now, it should be available.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098861/chapter-200-reimagined-extra-detailed-version-addicted-heroin-luoyin-guhai-haiyin

:astonished:

No wonder I couldn't find it earlier... Thanks again~

10 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

LOL

Your sitting pose, Johnny

credit: 

Vincent海盗

More:

How did the fan/ interviewer got the school jacket???? Omg... I want that... :tears:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lihongkim_Kh said:

I can't read Chinese so I need help. Just saw it in All BL Things. I hope s.o will help translating this article. 

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4399718220?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0&pn=0

I used google translate, if this is an official info, then it is a very richard simmons good news. What I understood is that even though China is trying to vanish the series the ban had quite the opposite effect... it has gone viral outside of China and became popular etc and that next to Taiwan, Thailand and Singapore even US is interested in the series. ( I am not sure if they mean US sponsors or buying the rights of the series)

• Like 6

Guys ..WZ is single... how can a gril who enjoys BL,that too wants WZ and jonny to be in S2...who likes to watch and has no problem with their intimacy and shoots them while they are practising rehearsals, be their girlfriend...present  i just want my WZ not to have GF now cause i still like him to be single till i like another hot actor that i like more than WZ...

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

How did the fan/ interviewer got the school jacket???? Omg... I want that...

23 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

How did the fan/ interviewer got the school jacket???? Omg... I want that... :tears:

unfair!! where did he get that school uniform??!!! 

i left the forum for 8 hours & dead shocked when i was back and read the rumours about ZZ & CJD.

as my denial mode worked on, i kept reading the posts you guys wrote. i deliberately overlooked the video, as i thought i would see their closeness evidence. but after reading & reading, my damn curiosity won & i couldn't resist to watch any longer. so i took a deep breath, braced myself & prepared for the worst.

here are some of my 5 cents:

1. both were walking on their own paces. Though walked side by side but in my eyes, it looked more like friends walking together (and not even close ones. when you walked with your close friend, you'll interact more, like talking, touching, laughing and other simple things. yes they did interacted in some occasions in that vid, but of course they did. it'd be very weird if you walked side by side & didn't have any interaction at all. but still, their interactions were in normal boundary).

2. i didn't see any chemistry between them. when you see a couple walking together, you can somehow feel their chemistry. you can see it from their gestures, their body languages, their eye contacts, etc. in this video, NONE! nope, i didn't see it. in some parts they were laughing & CJD might touch ZZ, but no chemistry. it felt more like they talked about something funny & laughed about it and THAT'S ALL!

3. in that video, ZZ looked quite distance. when you walked with your bf/gf, somehow your attention will be shown, you couldn't hide it! you'll unconsciously check where she is, your eyes will follow her, there will be simple gestures like open the car for her, bring her things, casual touches, etc. all the intimate gestures which you have only with your lover won't be able to be concealed. 

4. yes, there is still HIGH POSSIBILITY of them dating. CJD is pretty, smart, talented & rich (not sure about her personality though) & they work together. she is the one who literally provide ZZ a chance to shine. so as much as our HaiYin heart oppose, we have to be prepared & accepted it as nothing we can do about it. but for now, i don't think ZZ date CJD though he might feel grateful to her :)

• Like 6

Just went through 5 pages of posts.. And whatta ride it was! Theories and Rumors and Updates abound.

Good work people!

ZhouZhou and ChaiJidan,

...so its too late to for this ship to sail?

teamZhouJi anyone?  Lol

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Guys i watched 1000s of movies/dramas..but at the moment you read this post what names you can remember of you watched..

Action- Men from U.N.C.L.E                            Anime - Inside Out ( if in Japanese: Loveless)
BL - Addicted ( LOL, beside  is Shelter)
Comedy - Deadpool
Detective - Jessica Jones
Family - Minions ( LOLL)
Horror - American Horror story ( I watched straight 2, 3, and 5)
Legal - not yet
Melo drama - errr no idea, I don't know what melo drama is... sorry
Mystery - nope
Romantic - Addicted *whoops*
Revenge - Gone girl
Suspense - Daredevil *a really big brain busting*
Thriller -American Horror story 2
Tragedy - American Horro story 2 * oomg its plot gave me super nightmare*

Let's play haha

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Let's play haha

I think you like horror genre much ha ...among yours i never watched american horror story...i will give it a try...

22 minutes ago, thoron said:

ZhouZhou and ChaiJidan,

...so its too late to for this ship to sail?

teamZhouJi anyone?  Lol

I'll prepare a special storm to sunk that ship. Free of charge! :P 

One thing that I find it interesting from the video: when Zhouzhou and CJD walked, there was a moment when Zhouzhou wanted to walk to the left but CJD then reached for his arm, guided him to the right. That's natural when you are walking with someone and he took the wrong direction. But apparently, the papparazi took that shot and used it to accuse CJD touchy-feely with Zhouzhou? Oh please! :( 

Second point of interest, after reaching Zhouzhou's arm and guided him to the right, CJD hastily let Zhouzhou arm as if it burned. Well, I guess she knew well that even a slight touch could be used against Zhouzhou. My conclusion: she is smart enough NOT to have relationship with her leading actor(s); if she does have a relationship, she is smart enough to hide it: not walking with him at public place, etc. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, mym999 said:

Action- kung fu hustle (i dont watch action,i forward it in dramas too)                                             Anime - Frozen
BL - Addicted,counter attack (i remember many names bcz i recently saw but i like it most)
Comedy - MY girl
Detective - Dos deka,wheater girl 
Family - inborn pair,shinning inheritence
Horror - i watched many but i cant recall any name.
Legal - Ace a

game!!!

Action- Journey to the west                                           Anime - Fairy Tail
BL - Addicted (Gu Hai!!!) 
Comedy - Beauty and the Bestie (pilipino movie)
Detective - Charlie's Angels
Family - The Croods
Horror - Insidious
Legal - blank hahahaha
Melo drama - 1Litre of Tears
Mystery - Maze Runner?? not quite sure bout this one hahaha
Romantic - Endless Love Autumn Tale (Kdrama)
Revenge - nothin.. Blank hahaha.
Suspense - ALIEN
Thriller - Lucy
Tragedy - nothin..

There you go hehehe

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
9 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Omg they must have woken up the entire building. Lol.

Hide contents

Which position have we not seen BLY in? xD

Also, BLY made 3 shot?! And he never felt so weak after the deed is done?! Damn the pleasure GH gives...

Even better, it's hands free shot :w00t: And where else they haven't had sex at yet?!!! smh. This novel is the complete fantasy package of BL that every BL lovers dreamed of.

Weibo account 喵星人的喵星球(Meows' Meow planet) commented on Zhouzhou's post (I'm single I'm single I'm single) "Zhouzhou,look here" and Zhouzhou replied "Meow". This account post cute pictures /GIFS/ videos of cats and Zhouzhou often like their posts , it's also an account that he follows. Cats' lover Zhouzhou :)

• Like 5