1 minute ago, guhai said:

As someone who also writes a lot of graphic, gay...'scenes,' let me just say that it involves both of that and

I always have a tab open with a graph of the human body. Writing smut is like a freaking anatomy lesson. :sweatingbullets:

But honestly it doesn't require much of the first one. Things just flow once you start :P (Make of that what you will HAHA.)

On another note, thanks to everyone who's subscribing and has read/is reading Chapter 200 Reimagined (Extra-Detailed Version)! All the support is much appreciated.

where and how to subscribe to the chapters?

8 minutes ago, BLFANS said:

coat? I want OBEY sweater xD !

i want the school uniform hahaha

31 minutes ago, guhai said:

As someone who also writes a lot of graphic, gay...'scenes,' let me just say that it involves both of that and

I always have a tab open with a graph of the human body. Writing smut is like a freaking anatomy lesson. :sweatingbullets:

But honestly it doesn't require much of the first one. Things just flow once you start :P (Make of that what you will HAHA.)

On another note, thanks to everyone who's subscribing and has read/is reading Chapter 200 Reimagined (Extra-Detailed Version)! All the support is much appreciated.

Edit: @Lester Gordula If you're referring to my fanfic/rewrite, it can be found here: Chapter 200 Reimagined (Extra-Detailed Version). If you're referring to the actual translated novel, I believe you can find the link to the first few chapters in the thread's first post. If you're referring to the original translated Chapter 200, please head back to page 203 to find @alvinboi's post.

thank you so much.

• Like 1

I had that same OBEY sweater (or it was very similar) in high school when I was really into that kind of clothing, I still have some OBEY stuff like snapbacks etc, but basically my ex stole it from me along with my favorite hoodie that I left at his place once :/ seeing it on Johnny every time he wore it was bittersweet for me hahaha but I think he cured me 

so not only do I have the same suitcase as their couple suitcase, but I also had the same sweater, what are the odds (clearly big)

• Like 4

Posted 7 hours ago · 

Guys i watched 1000s of movies/dramas..but at the moment you read this post what names you can remember of you watched..

Action-  Lethal Weapon 1-4 its my all time fave action movie since it has a bit of comedy and Chris Rock is on the 4th installment

Anime - Sailormoon, toi bad Seiya did not end uo with Usagi as he does love Mamoru

BL - Addicted of course,  Like Love and Takumi-kun the Pure movie
Comedy - Full House
Detective - detective conan
Family - 7th Heaven
Horror - Ring and Grudge
Legal - Legally Blonde 1 and 2
Melo drama - Spring waltz and Autumn Concerto
Mystery - The Girl Who Played With Fire
Romantic - Nothing Hil
Revenge - I spit on your grave and the bride wore black
Suspense - Psycho and Orphan
Thriller - Black Swan
Tragedy -  Romeo and Juliet its the most tragic kive story because of family feud in movies Kindan no Koi and Boys Love 1

I have other faves in my mind but thus are the ones I keep on watching though akteky I am avoiding gire movies or anything with bkoid gives me nightmare cannot sleep hahaha

• Like 1

I ripped an mp3 copy of Zhouzhou's Dust for those who wants to listen offline 

Credit:Ghostrina's YT

Please support his song by going to weibo and playing it there:)

• Like 8

I can't seem to remember if the whole Men's Uno interview with English sub was posted already but here's a link

Tell me if I double posted and I will remove it

Spoiler

Zhouzhou's gesture of almost-swatting JY at the first few seconds of the clip is so BLY-nish that it made me squeal...hahahhhhaha!!!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, guhai said:

Edit: @Lester Gordula If you're referring to my fanfic/rewrite, it can be found here: Chapter 200 Reimagined (Extra-Detailed Version). If you're referring to the actual translated novel, I believe you can find the link to the first few chapters in the thread's first post. If you're referring to the original translated Chapter 200, please head back to page 203 to find @alvinboi's post.

As someone who has written erotica in the past (and am currently writing another), and, I will admit, has had 'a bit' of 'experience' (ahem) in my past, there really is only one thing a writer of this genre has to realize. Other than size, shape, placement of certain anatomical parts, the male and female human body are the same. If I know how a certain 'action' makes me react, then it is very safe to say that the same 'action' will make a man react relatively the same. (Knowing basic anatomy does help, very true!) So, if I can imagine myself as the character, it does flow quite easily.

@guhai  Amazing adaptation by the way. As always, your stories add fuel to the fire of my addiction.:wub:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

I can't seem to remember if the whole Men's Uno interview with English sub was posted already but here's a link

Tell me if I double posted and I will remove it

Reveal hidden contents

Zhouzhou's gesture of almost-swatting JY at the first few seconds of the clip is so BLY-nish that it made me squeal...hahahhhhaha!!!

Hahaha... JY can be really narcissistic :D (don't beat me up, but I wish he was a bit more modest sometimes lol) When JY said 'I think everything you like, I have them' and 'I am a person who is really sexy' ZZ's face was like 'man, here we go again...' I find it quite funny, like they already know what to expect from the other... 

• Like 8

MC: between ohhhhh wan qi to recover hai has quips about what?
FS: because date hai, like, that wall, and I would like to go to, watch that, too.
Jy: I don't like him, but I love him, he is the only thing that I love on this world, and you dare to fight me for him, you're looking, right?

SO SWEET :wub:

vPIiCx3.jpg
  • Like 2