9 hours ago, Timmy&Johnny said:

Hey guys - I just want to ask, do you have any plans for the two actors (Timmy Xu and Johnny Huang) when the 8 years promise is arrive?

I don't know what promise? But if you're asking about season 2 of Addicted, there's still no definite plan as of now. 

36 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

I don't know what promise? But if you're asking about season 2 of Addicted, there's still no definite plan as of now. 

I read an article that some fans made a promise that the two will meet or something like that just like the novel. I think in the novel, Gu hai and Bai Lou Yin were separated for 8 years and meet again, and the fans said they are hoping that it will happen the same thing for the two

Where can I watch “Let go of my baby” with subtitle? Expect for youtube...

PS. Im still watching their webseries for the 3rd time

Edited by Timmy&Johnny
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Timmy&Johnny said:

I read an article that some fans made a promise that the two will meet or something like that just like the novel. I think in the novel, Gu hai and Bai Lou Yin were separated for 8 years and meet again, and the fans said they are hoping that it will happen the same thing for the two

Where can I watch “Let go of my baby” with subtitle? Expect for youtube...

PS. Im still watching their webseries for the 3rd time

Hmm I don't know anything, but I hope that would happen. It would make many fans happy^^.

By the way, I am excited for Timmy's Full House drama^^!!!! Hopefully it comes out this year!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

Hmm I don't know anything, but I hope that would happen. It would make many fans happy^^.

By the way, I am excited for Timmy's Full House drama^^!!!! Hopefully it comes out this year!!

I hope it will happen. They have the perfect chemistry when they are together :( 

is there an app for this one, i need to get one for the update of them :(((

2 hours ago, Timmy&Johnny said:

I hope it will happen. They have the perfect chemistry when they are together :( 

is there an app for this one, i need to get one for the update of them :(((

You mean soompi app? Yeah, there should be one^^.

Hello everyone!  It is nice to be back.  Like I was here last 2017 until 2018 and because of some reasons I was not able to check this forum again.  Anyways, I'm so happy to be back.  Hope to get along with everyone here.  Love lots guys. Stay safe. 

• Like 4

On 4/16/2020 at 10:43 AM, Timmy&Johnny said:

Is it possible that the Chinese gov’t will cancel the banned and the Addicted will continue the season 2?

We can only hope. As of now, China is still a very conservative country that doesn't accept homosexual. The BL dramas in China now are filmed, but with just bromance/friendship or no love relationship between the couples at all. 

I heard the author of Addicted is doing a season 2 with Taiwan----with new casts and a different story?? It was announced last year, but now it's been quiet. Not sure if Taiwan will still do it.  

5 hours ago, rosierosie said:

We can only hope. As of now, China is still a very conservative country that doesn't accept homosexual. The BL dramas in China now are filmed, but with just bromance/friendship or no love relationship between the couples at all. 

I heard the author of Addicted is doing a season 2 with Taiwan----with new casts and a different story?? It was announced last year, but now it's been quiet. Not sure if Taiwan will still do it.  

I hope to see them together again. But I think they still see each other not just in China, but outside of China. Ugh.... cant wait to see them both... btw, where can i watch let go of my baby season 3 where johnny is there :)?

On 4/19/2020 at 3:09 PM, Timmy&Johnny said:

I hope to see them together again. But I think they still see each other not just in China, but outside of China. Ugh.... cant wait to see them both... btw, where can i watch let go of my baby season 3 where johnny is there :)?

hmm I don't know. I looked on youtube, but there's no sub. Usually, Chinese variety shows don't have Eng subs :(. Sorry, I can't be of help.

I watched Johnny and Timmy's Happy Camp, and they're so funny and cute. Happy Camp looks so fun^^. Johnny and Timmy just keep looking more cute and handsome than before^^. By the way, did China ban them from not appearing together in shows and dramas? Would love to see them appear together on stage, or dramas again.

21 hours ago, rosierosie said:

I watched Johnny and Timmy's Happy Camp, and they're so funny and cute. Happy Camp looks so fun^^. Johnny and Timmy just keep looking more cute and handsome than before^^. By the way, did China ban them from not appearing together in shows and dramas? Would love to see them appear together on stage, or dramas again.

Where can i watch it? Those it have full episodes and english sub???? Yup, they can’t be seen together in every shows and they can’t also attend to each others concerts :(

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2020 at 8:09 AM, Timmy&Johnny said:

where can i watch let go of my baby season 3 where johnny is there

Jackson Wang fans were subbing all Let Go of My Baby S3 eps.

They have both youtube and dailymotion channel. You can check their twitter for details, link is here: TWITTER ACCOUNT LINK

Few updates:

JY "Love Advanced Customization" (really hope they will come up with better English name. Its a mouthful and not in a good way:vicx:) finally made official announcement on 23rd April.

Unofficially the drama is to be broadcasted on Hunan TV (thats good because Hunan TV is on the most popular TV stations in China, eventhough they are mostly famous for their variety shows), online platforms iQiyi, Tencent, Youku and internationally WeTV. As of now, the D-day could be 18th May.

Spoiler

The thing is that since pretty much the start of filming the drama, there has been a big fuzz from the female actress side and her  fans. For all kinds of reasons. The "favorite" topic was who is number 1 of the drama. I always thought that the definition stops at who is the first male lead and the first female lead, but in Chinese showbiz, there is an order of all actors/actresses. The first "position" also means whose name officially comes as first. Such as: drama AA, staring BB and CC. So BB is the first position and hence the "top dog".

So the female actress fans thought/wanted/claimed their idol to be the number one. On 23rd when the drama official weibo started reposting each actors/actresses posts that were introducing their respective characters, the order was very particular. According to one of the supporting actress, she was told exactly the time when she needs to post, to the very specific minute (she later deleted the post).

So, guess what, JY was the very last one, becoming the top dog B)

In principle, I personally dont really care much about being 1 or 2, but if the opposing party made such troubles because of that, you kinda have to feel gratification upon seeing the evidence.:D

However, thats not all that happened that day.

Because everybody knew the day before that the official announcement will be made by the drama, there was lots of worry among JY fans. Many were expecting things gonna turn for the worse and another wave of slander will break out. However, there was unexpected surprise. Pengpeng (ZZ's best friend) topped No.1 Weibo Hot Search because he admitted to having a girlfriend! :wub:

So whoever wanted to make fuzz & buzz or get big attention on weibo, there was no way to top Pengpeng.

We all know about certain "coincidences" in Yuzhou world that defy the very laws of statistics :lol:

JY weibo post introducing his Love Advanced Customization character was posted at 9:57am china time (see spoiler for screenshot from weibo)

Spoiler

EC2LjpS.jpg

Pengpeng posted at 9:49am.

Spoiler

0xbfuHM.jpg

I mean, its up to everybody to decide what to believe in :phew::phew:

from my side: "Thank you PengPeng" :rolleyes:

Otherwise JY keeps filming "Dear Military Uniform". Not much news about his other dramas, seems they have been sidetracked by the Love Customization drama, but one never knows. The drama releases are always kinda "floating".

JY also got a new endorsement for Peugeot SUV 2008.

Not sure if its intention, but here he looks like the hot mechanic :sweat_smile:

cr. Peugeot weibo

Spoiler

76SqLPo.jpg

Funny story from one of my chinese cpf friend in spoiler

Spoiler

Part of Peugeot promotion was that they issued a special voucher for 1 rmb on Taobao, which upon buying a person can book a test ride and get the sales talk. As a gift there was special Peugeot brochure with JY photos. So my friend went through the Taobao process and shortly she got a call from the local Peugot seller. So without beating around the bush, she told the sales person she doesnt want to buy the car, she only wants the JY brochure :lol: Guy said she needs to come and get the "talk" and stuff, no simple freebies. Which created bit of a dilemma for her, as the sales place is really far away from her home...

I got more stuff to post but ran out of time :crazy:

One Yuzhou manip pic at least!

(cr. on the pic).

Vvk4xst.jpg

Stay safe everybody!:mask::heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody!

Yuzhou is definitely back on the track with their work cos they are busy!

ZZ will show up on another show with Zhang Dada that nobody even seemed to know that ZZ had recorded (ZDD is also a friend of JY's, they knew each when JY was working as a model). Show premiere on 18th May.

Also first episode of "Have Some Fun" show broadcasted last Thursday. Apart from ZZ there are three other guests and an MC. Each guest got their own segment of living alone recorded separately, then they get together to watch each part while they discuss and comment.

ZZ is the most entertaining to watch of course :phew: but one of the other guys had quite a good story. See spoiler.

Spoiler

He wanted to buy a small oven (looks like a microwave oven) so he walked to a store in his neighborhood. He picked a one he liked but they told him they have no stock...so he took the display product. He wanted to just pack the oven and go, but didnt want to call for a car saying he lives close, its waste to call a taxi. So the shop people helped him fix the oven on the skateboard he brought with and was pulling the oven back home on the skateboard :joy:

Anyway, back to ZZ.

We get to see his place and honestly, there is a disturbing amount of pikachu related items!:w00t::lol:

The whole watching process has thus become a sort of a game "how many pikachu items can I spot?" Well, see for yourselves (screenshots by me from Tencent app)

1: ZZ bedroom

Spoiler

vidHKtp.jpg

This is ZZ in the morning with tussled up hair. I like that ZZ is showing us even his less glamorous side. After all, I do like the "real Timmy Xu" as ZZ once called it.

2: ZZ living room

Spoiler

eQWoCY5.jpg

Includes also some of ZZ music equipment.

Here ZZ is playing a guitar on the sofa and I finally realized those weird shaped cushions are made to be the ice cream that is one of the sponsors of the show :sweat_smile: ZZ is surrounded by avocado flavor ones

Spoiler

JKIqJPc.jpg

3: ZZ Kitchen

Spoiler

Xio3pDz.jpg

ZZ kitchen is relatively spacious, in many chinese households kitchen is really small even if the whole flat is relatively big.

Note: even the water boiling cattle is pikachu one:lol:

ZZ making himself a breakfast:

Spoiler

2qS99EP.jpg

This is not the usual Chinese style breakfast. I personally love how ZZ put the ketchup on his bread! I do the same but I cannot imagine any of my Chinese friends would do that :P

Also kitchen, but this time in the evening before ZZ is going to bed.

Deary, deary me, look what ZZ is wearing:D

Spoiler

iD5zV6Q.jpg

The first episode was more like an introduction to everybody's living situation, lets see what next episode gonna be about.

Now JY "bombshell" B)

Love Advanced Customization starts its broadcast on 19th May! It officially official, ladies and gentlemen:w00t:

They managed to change its Chinese name to: Happiness at Fingertips/ Happiness Within Reach (well the Radio and TV bureau did that for them)

We knew JY gonna show off those suits but man, does he look fine!

(cr. Youku weibo)

Spoiler

BEmuBMO.jpg

Here is the broadcast schedule, almost two episodes per day, the last episode on 16th June.

(cr. drama official weibo)

Spoiler

SzJxGrw.jpg

First it shall be released on Hunan TV at 8pm China time, then at midnight on iQiyi, Tencent and Youku.

Its really awesome that all three big platforms are broadcasting. The more the merrier :rolleyes:

That also means we get simultaneously ZZ and JY on Tencent :wub: And if ZZ hurries up and get any of his dramas released in June, then its gonna get even better! The fact is that ZZ did record the theme song for PingPong drama and was also doing the dubbing, so....:phew::phew:

Lets face it, it would not have been Yuzhou fandom if there was no "manipulation", so here it comes for Love Advanced Customization poster :D

(manip by DOCTORTJ)

Spoiler

6GFCCWE.jpg

Lets keep the good things rolling, the final piece if a very special type of Yuzhou couple thing :lol:

(cr. on the pic)

Spoiler

zn1b6EG.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

lol ZZ loves pikachu so much^^!! He is like the only person I have seen who likes pikachu so much, it's cute. 

I wish JY and ZZ did Love Advanced, replaced Dilreba with ZZ^^!!!! Lol, now I'm gonna watch Addicted again!!! I miss them!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, rosierosie said:

lol ZZ loves pikachu so much^^!! He is like the only person I have seen who likes pikachu so much, it's cute. 

I wish JY and ZZ did Love Advanced, replaced Dilreba with ZZ^^!!!! Lol, now I'm gonna watch Addicted again!!! I miss them!

The pikachu thing is actually quite spreading among ZZ fans (not to that extent as ZZ though :lol:). My friend just bought herself a pikachu charger I never even knew existed :D

Yeah, fashion boss JY and fashion designer ZZ, I can see that too :rolleyes:

We got less than one hour to go to the broadcast;)

Here comes the bossy boss and his hogB)

(cr. drama official weibo)

LzKVcSe.jpg

• Like 4

Hello everybody!

What a busy Yuzhou week.

Lets start with JY Peugeot livestream on 20th May.  First livestream of JY after a very long time. There was tons of excitement.

The only "problem" was that livestream started at 20:08 China time and Love Designer started at 20:00 on Hunan TV :w00t: Of course livestream triumphs TV but JY needs the TV views too, so I  was watching simultaneously.  One device on speaker, second via earbuds. Also tried to contribute to the live chat, so I pretty much had no idea what JY was talking about. Too many things happening at the same time :blink::lol:

There were more livestream sources, one via Peugeot weibo, another on TiktTok app, I went over to Taobao livestream app because the quality of sound and picture was the best for me.

Just two screenshots from the livestream. JY dressed up to match with the style and even color of his endorsed car B)

Spoiler

cSFAxOU.jpg

tL098C6.jpg

First was JY talking at the table, then moved to the car for some professional introduction. Not sure I understood correctly, but I think JY was saying that its good the seats are not fully leather/pvc because the butt doesnt get hot/uncomfortable :P

What I didnt know that TikTok stream had a lottery  as well, so fans could get JY posters, some photos and even models of the car. Aaaaah, JY poster would have been nice :unsure:

JY outfit is awesome cos not only JY doesnt usually wear bright colors, but he is wearing whats called "Universe" necklace and pair of Jimmy Choos that cpfs discovered at ZZ shoes cabinet in his variety show :smirk: (for details, head over to Bummie blog, she got the pics and all https://yuzhousky.tumblr.com/ )

ZZ second episode of his living alone Have Some Fun show was released on Thursday and ZZ has not disappointed :D

In this episode, ZZ is having some "cat time". His friend's place is being cleaned/disinfected, so he asked ZZ to take care of his cat for two days. The cat is afraid of the new place and doesnt want to play with ZZ initially. Doesnt want to drink or eat either. But the whole episode ends with ZZ having a nap with the cat on his couch, so all is good.

Some screenshots from Tencent

1. ZZ having breakfast.

This time its dumplings time! But still with warm (?) milk. What a combo! :blink:

Spoiler

iU76xP5.jpg

2.. ZZ is going to supermarket to buy stuff for dinner. Bought salmon and chicken breast. Turns out it was all for the cat! ZZ himself had some kind of pre-cooked noodles :o

ZZ picking the salmon. Says he definitely needs to take the piece from the back :lol:

Spoiler

9tOEYKp.jpg

3. ZZ friend is bringing the cat.

I am not sure but I feel those guest slippers could be pikachu as well cos normally the standard color is white :sweat_smile:

Spoiler

jv27kB2.jpg

When ZZ friend called before, zz called him "little baby" (literal translation), i think better equivalent in English would be "my sweety", "my baby". So the other guests thought ZZ might have a female visitor. Upon seeing the "little baby", the MC lady said calling a guy "little baby" is completely unacceptable for her :lol:

4. ZZ friend brought over lots of cat supplies including the cat food. ZZ sniffed it and said it smells like fish. His friend said: "Try it, it tastes pretty good." So ZZ did....

Spoiler

GZv9Hka.jpg

His friend was only teasing ZZ though and said ZZ shouldnt eat it :tounge_wink:

5. Dinner time.

Salmon is being served :rolleyes:

Spoiler

QwHhx8J.jpg

Apart from the main episode there are some extra clips that are VIP only and then some BTS from filming.

Such as:

7. ZZ applying the protective gorilla glass on his mobile. He is very particular (if I recall correctly, ZZ did this once already during the time he was filming Pinpong). After the application ZZ wondered how come he still got three air bubbles :lol:

Spoiler

lSvc2Hs.jpg

8. ZZ having probably lunch. I think it was KFC, but not 100% as they blurred the logos.

Here is ZZ enjoying the french fries (Anybody remember Addicted BTS and the KFC dinner when JY lovingly patted ZZ tummy? :wub:)

Spoiler

G5YV5zm.jpg

9. ZZ was doing laundry but accidentally dropped a sock in his bedroom. Instead of waiting for the next batch of laundry, ZZ decided to wash the sock by hand, calling it "VIP sock" :joy:

Spoiler

muMjeeo.jpg

(Here I cant help but remember JY "dropped" sock (in Chinese the word used was the same "diao" 掉) while filming Happy Camp with ZZ. After defeating ZZ on the mat, JY was fuzzing over the sock that was pulled from his foot :phew:)

Cant wait what surprises brings next episode! :blush:

JY Love Designer drama. We are up to episode 7 in China.

For international fans, the episodes are broadcasted with English subs on WeTV, iQiyi and Viki. So depending on the country, try what works for you.

I personally watch on WeTV cos the episodes are available for free the next day after broadcast in China.

If you have VPN, I recommend Thailand, cos then its not only Love Designer with eng subs, but also Addicted Full version and even ZZ My Girlfriend drama  :kiss_wink:

In my opinion, based the episodes I have watched so far, the drama has potential that has not been fully realized yet and I can only hope it will get there as we proceed. It is "idol drama" in the sense that everybody needs to look perfect all the time, perfect hair, perfect makeup and dolled up to the nines, while I like when the characters can get messy, dirty. More gritty in general.

But as it is, looks like I need to "live with" JY looking hot and perfect :phew::lol:

JY thoroughly used his own wardrobe, there are many of his signature Dior pieces which I like very much. There is also lots of Common Gender tops, some Dsquared2 jumpers and our favorite Gentle Monster sun glasses :rolleyes:

JY expression range has "exploded" here, he is making so many different both smaller and bigger facial expression, its really joy to watch and I think its captivating for the general audience as well.

Some fans start "suspecting" some of the lines are actually JY own's, so as my friend told me, some ppl  find the drama bit old-fashioned and outdated, but they enjoy JY's stand up comedy parts B)

Miss first female actress, I dont really want to go there, but in my opinion her acting is better than Victoria's in Love Knot but nowhere close to Bridgette in My Girlfriend. I do skip some parts, in particular those many dinners of Zhou Fang (FL character) with her parents. Her mother's stereotypical nagging is just not my thing and thats got nothing to do with acting performance.

I think Song Ling (JY character) and his best friend are nice, as well as SL with his younger sister.

The second male lead, who is the love interest of the second female lead, the bestie of Zhou Fang, is quite funny. He is like a puppy that is trying to make happy his master, in this case his beloved. Its hilarious when they use him as a muscle when needed, both in SL company where he works, as well as when he is helping ZF.

Funny scene, episode 6, its Song Lin and Zhou Fang bickering (those scenes are most funny because SL likes to "bully" ZF and she is annoyed by him and shows it to him)

there are some minor plots spoilers, so i put it all in spoiler

Spoiler

The premise is that SL happened to see ZF looking for an apartment to rent. He owns a flat in a building opposite his own flat and "tricks" ZF to move there by offering a really cheap rent. The condition is that she needs to pay the rent for a full year and if she wants to cancel the rent contract, then she gets no refund. Obviously, SL expected she will try to move out once she realized who is the real landlord, therefore he put in a condition to prevent her from leaving.

SL is watching ZF from his balcony.

(all screenshots by me from WeTV)

Spoiler

FcfDILz.jpg

When ZF discovers him watching her, she tries to close the curtains but they are "stuck".

SL calls her on mobile to offer "help"

Spoiler

cRuPt9d.jpg

BWuJwNw.jpg

ZF finds the remote but after pressing all the buttons, still nothing is happening

SL is still on the phone....

Spoiler

SH6eEDt.jpg

RvwHimg.jpg

ZF yanks on the curtains with her hands to get the motor working, thus closing SL off

:lol::lol:

There is one scene between the bestie and the the puppy love guy that reminded me of ZZ

Spoiler

Bestie owns the cat and turns out puppy guy is allergic to cats. As prevention he vacuum cleans the carpet first.

Spoiler

IIP6QLA.jpg

There is THE moment when she pretty much asked him to kiss her goodnight when the allergy kicks in because there is some cat hair on her hoodie. So he applies the rolling tool to collect it :joy:

Spoiler

tMaAlZt.jpg

a6xVzo1.jpg

Lets just say the mood is spoiled... :sweatingbullets:

The connection to ZZ is that in every episode of ZZ living alone show, every morning when he gets up, he not only makes his bed, but he also use the rolling thingy to collect whatever hair/dust/small particles might be there :sweat_smile: as devoted as the character in Love Designer:lol:

Happy streaming!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody!

Time flies and we are up to episode 34 for Love Designer.  One more week before the big finale.

Here few screenshots (from Tencent app) of Song Lin as the " cool biker" B)

Spoiler

IIBw6rn.jpg

GBnTuEb.jpg

dfbOk5F.jpg

Both JY and ZZ have been participating recently in many programs for Hunan TV

On 7th June, there was a live activity to support Chinese farmers organized by Hunan TV.

JY was the "ambassador" for a sticky rice cake. He was up against Ayunga (singer that participated with ZZ in Our Songs show).

First they performed a song together (see spoiler, all screenshots from Hunan TV)

I feel like JY and Ayunga stylists had a talk together cos both are wearing the loose suit top and oversized pants :lol:

For the record, JY should be couple of cm taller than Ayunga ;)

Funny thing, recently JY has been insisting that he is "only" 186cm (as opposed to his official 187cm). He mentioned it during the Peugeot livestream and then again in a recent interview. CPFs dig out some old event when ZZ said himself that JY is 186cm tall. So....:phew::phew:

Spoiler

qOeNFAc.jpg

Then came the "selling" part. JY product in a spoiler.

Spoiler

jGATdq6.jpg

JY was very enthusiastic about his product and eventually everybody was eating his cakes :D

JY always know how to sell

Spoiler

aWZ5jIn.jpg

It seemed to me that Ayunga was eating the most, which considering it was his "competitor's" product was bit surprising :lol: Just kidding, its all for good cause.:wub:

Then they moved to Ayunga smoked meat table and either everybody was stuffed by the cakes or guys have all sweet tooth, the amount of meat they consumed was substantially smaller.  JY also participated in tasting.

Spoiler

N8BPhZp.jpg

After the allocated selling time, the results of which product sold more were in and JY not only won against Ayunga, his cakes completely sold out! :thumbsup:

In spoiler, there is a pic from the Hunan "market place". JY sold out, on the left is Ayunga meat, above JY is Dilireba oranges and the last is Liu Yuning soup-like thing (he was also with ZZ in Our songs program)

Nailed it! :P

Spoiler

ckGAsge.jpg

JY Happy Camp new episode broadcasted last Saturday, but so far there are no eng subs on YT,  it will probably take couple of more days. JY was his usual combination of cool and silly, so lots to look forward to.

In spoiler one pic of JY from the Happy camp weibo

Spoiler

j1Yj15U.jpg

ZZ Back to Field episode broadcasted as well (also Hunan TV) and the situation similar, no eng subs yet.

The best part is that during ZZ Back to field there was a notice for JY Love Designer next day episode and because it aired on Friday and JY Happy camp on Saturday, there were also two promotion videos for Happy Camp :lol::lol:

ZZ  interactions with PengPeng (his bf of many years) are so hilarious.

Just two screenshots.

The first is from the segment where they go to the village to enjoy the tradition of spraying water to celebrate the new year (same as Thailand new year). The water is to bring blessing. Of course, some traditional outfits were prepared as well.

Spoiler

VNkZczJ.jpg

The water guns were not enough for ZZ and PP, so they took over the water cannon :lol::lol:

Another segment was working in the field to chop some sugar canes. It was hot and very hard work to do without the modern technology. Sorry about the screenshot, thats the best I manage to take. ZZ was moving too fast :sweat_smile:

Spoiler

vNszTwq.jpg

JY has also participated as a special guest in the Supernova Games (celebrity sports games) on a basketball team and recorded an episode of Go Fridge with Jackson Wang, so there is more to come!  and ZZ has some more episodes of his living alone Have Some Fun show to be broadcasted throughout June. June is awesome! :rolleyes:

On the filming side, ZZ keeps filming his historical costume drama and as JY has wrapped up Dear Uniform drama, everybody is waiting for the official announcement of his next project. Rumors are hinting at a movie, so fingers crossed!!:w00t:

Happy June everybody!:heart:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody!

If you have time to watch, there are:

1. JY Happy Camp ENG SUB added now

Spoiler

2. ZZ Back to Field Ep 5 ENG SUB

Spoiler

3. ZZ Back to Field Ep 6 ENG SUB

Spoiler

Now waiting for JY Go Fridge. I checked and Jackson sub team is subbing as they did Let Go of My Baby, so we can enjoy the full experience too! :wub:  (there will be in total two episodes with JY, one released this week, the second next week)

Love Designer has finished the broadcast. It was bit strange because suddenly it was not 45 episodes, but 48, some said 50, 52. In the end Hunan TV "stretched" it to 51 episodes. I say stretch because the "big" finale had only 20mins which was followed immediately by a new drama ep1 & 2. "Immediately" as they didnt even have time to show ending credits for Love Designer :blink:

Well, it was not such a big deal really, because JY had a Dior livestream planned and he appeared right after the drama has finished :lol:

Bye Bye Song Lin and Hello Mr. Dior :P

cr. JY weibo

Spoiler

VZN5sLX.jpg

For the Dior livestream, they brought in more of their ambassadors, among them JY co-star from We Are Young drama and Ms.Olivia who has JY met at previous Dior events and who was at the same Happy Camp episode when JY was promoting Alice movie

(screenshot from me from Taobao app)

I always like when they provide the champagne. so classy :rolleyes:

Spoiler

R62ZZLe.jpg

Apart from that we had more eps of ZZ Living alone show (ZZ decided to go alone for a bit of traveling. I didnt have time to make any screenshots yet to post, as they are so many things to watch!)

And also Mango TV released ZZ part in Zhang Dada "Hi! Relax" show

Its almost 1 hour and really hope somebody can properly translate as ZZ is talking lots of personal stuff that he normally doesnt say.

Spoiler

I had time to only watch once, so just few snippets. And please be aware I am loosely paraphrasing here only.

ZZ talks about music, that he loves music but doesnt want to be his "daily work" so to speak. Work is acting for him and thats why he decided to go study acting at university, not music. He talks about his lowest time ever when he went from being super famous to suddenly nobody wanting to give him any work, which lasted about a year.  Addicted is not specifically mentioned but its implied. Dada asked ZZ if he had cried back then. ZZ said he hadnt cried because what use is in crying. And that even when his friends asked how he was doing, he would say he is fine. During the "off" time, ZZ devoted himself to his music.

ZZ also said he wishes his dramas to be released this year, that so far he hasnt got any  "real works" out yet. After the one-on-talk, they are joined by a music band and they talk together about music and other stuff. ZZ also mentions his family, his grandma and how important is family is to him.  They all play together for bit, including ZZ guitar solo. Awesome!

There is a part of gifts giving between ZZ and Dada and ZZ gets some more Pikachu stuff for his ever-increasing collection! :lol: Dada asked if ZZ really really likes pikachu and ZZ said he really does (no faking ^_^). In Have Some Fun show zz said one of the important thing about pikachu is thats it yellow color, so when JY has just changed his user avatar on weibo, everybody called the background color "Pikachu yellow" B)

it looks like this (see spoiler, cr. JY weibo)

Spoiler

BArfZzX.jpg

The avatar is a play on words and as JY studio posted, JY had a fun with it and had many different versions (all on WHITE stick-on notes, so the yellow was completely deliberate). JY previous weibo avatar was related to Love Designer and fans were bombarding JY to change it since he has posted the "good bye" message to Song Lin. So as usual, in the middle of the night, JY has obliged :lol:

So the fans "request" was  "new avatar" which in Chinese is 新头像 xin tou xiang. The first published version had words "xin tou" and elephant instead of "xiang". The pronunciation is the same and characters are almost the same ( 象 instead of 像).

Then JY took away the elephant and replaced "xin" ("new") with the heart sticker because "heart" it is the same pronunciation (different characters).

JY can be so amusing :D

Thats all I got time for, please remember to give likes and leave positive comments on those  youtube videos:heart:

Happy watching!

:happyshakes:

Edited by tuzicr
typos fixed
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1