[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, darklady7 said:

Excuse me for being ignorant, what is VK forum?

Oh! sorry darklady7 actually I'm a member of Russian community, just like this forum that we have......some of them can speak english but........they don't talk too much but they are nice ...especially girls!:blush:

Dear BFFs, just wanted to share my thoughts! Yesterday morning I had a strong gut feeling that something in our RM would happen, something happy, something special. After this feeling of anticipation the whole day and as I was waiting around last night for Baron's live chat, it all started happening. Megan's video for him shared here, Baron's stream and his DuPi T-shirt :wub: That was a very sweet moment when he showed off the tee! Both which I didn't expect..didn't expect Megan to be so open in her video knowing that the whole world could react to it, and didn't expect Baron to be wearing that special tee. (Correct me if Im' wrong for those who watched, I'm not sure if he mentioned anything about Megan? I might have missed it, if he did please let us know B)). But he didn't have to because t-shirt showed all!! So ingenious! He mostly talked about partnering with his cast/friends in RTW, his upcoming filming trip in Korea for RTW, korean food, and random stuff. The fans wanted him to sing either 心時代 (opening theme song from Bromance) or Andy Lau's 一生一次 (Once in a lifetime), but he didn't sing ^^

Now I'm sooo convinced that they are a real couple in love. A couple in their honeymoon phase or beyond :D I never realized that I could be so happy watching an idol couple fall in love (and being a part of the shipping process here for that matter) and I hope that they can truly find their happiness in each other and be together for a lifetime! From yesterday's events till now, I'm seriously in heaven, and sitting comfortably at the bottom of the ChuYan pit with the rest of you BFF's, and not going anywhere anytime soon!

To BFFs: Thank you for all for the continual shares, support, and belief in RM. Love you BFFs :3 :wub:

Love you too @amyam01220!

Yesterday was a grand day in our RM world and even in the middle of election duty, I still managed to visit our thread for updates, thus resulting to another embarrassing moment for me. LOL. 

I'm sharing it here coz I know that among other people, only the BFFs will understand. Hahaha!!!

Yesterday was Election Day in our country and I was working. Last night, I was in the canvassing board room and while monitoring the votes transmission, I checked our thread. I was enjoying reading all your comments and posts and well, smiling and giggling spontaneously. A friend of mine who was outside the hall called me to ask why I was smiling and giggling all by myself and that all the people outside could see me. I didn't know that there was a camera in the room. :sweatingbullets: To add further, I lent my iPad to a colleague who was going to research something and when he returned it to me, he commented that he didn't know I was also into FHM and asked who was the sexy lady on my wallpaper. I forgot to close the FHM page after I voted for Megan and yes, my wallpaper currently is Megan in her white dress.:P 

I don't how is it at your end. I also would love to hear your personal stories. It will make me feel at ease that I'm not the only one who is crazily inlove with this couple. :D

Did he purposely showed us this, of course! Focus on the background wallpaper of the screen.  Live streaming and chatting with that someone at the same time? B)  That's what happened when nobody allowed to ask COUPLE Question during the live chat and he feel bored answering those "oh-so-common-question" and our 4D boy starts to give out lollipop as he's the master in creating pink bubble to those who are watching.  Hence, CP fans don't even need to ask anything as we know he'll gei-yu us what we want to hear/see, directly from the master's lips and action! 

I always suspected he bought the same pair of shoe for himself!  ;)

oMsS3On.jpg

VKAmhcv.jpg

@niq8803 Just when I thought the screencaps of his phone screen weren't RM related. OMG RIVER YOU TEASE.

@junerain7 Here's my crazy story xD It's a bit old but watched the first episode of Bromance on March 2nd, and knew that this was going to be love. March is the most hectic month in university life because profs pile on every assignment they can and exams are start in the first week of April, so I actually decided to finish every single assignment I had by mid-March just so I could watch Bromance without feeling guilty xD 

But during class, I would often be on this thread or downloading 1080p bromance episodes, and smiling a lot at my laptop screen. I got so absorbed to the point that people thought I was skyping my boyfriend in class or something, and started giving me weird looks whenever I sat at the back and pulled out my laptop. And I don't even have a boyfriend xD I had to pretend that I was just really happy at having finished all my coursework early and getting to relax in class ;p No one would understand that I was just happy at being able to talk to the wonderful RM community here! :D 

@junerain7 @hyukjaeismine Glad im' not the only one "sneaking" a bit more RM into my life whenever I can. Especially when class is so boring and I get so sleepy. So badd, I was on my phone most of the time on this forum, and watching RM videos with no sound ;P Then time passed by much faster :lol:

And with my classmates (there's only 6 of us), RM was all I was talking about since January, where I'm sure they got sick and tired of me babbling away. Over time I've gotten a few of them to watch Bromance too actually! But if I'm quiet for a few days, they'll ask me "How's the couple going Amy?" xD

If have not shared, here's one more for the Monday blue fun~

AId3Qmh.jpghis WB messenger screen...

He had to pas around the sweets on his own, the two hosts seem so out of it. If only our cocaps were hosting, he tried to gei yu so many leads to them, sigh~

On a positive note! He will return to Taiwan for a movie after...

56 minutes ago, littlesame said:

his WB messenger screen...

He had to pas around the sweets on his own, the two hosts seem so out of it. If only our cocaps were hosting, he tried to gei yu so many leads to them, sigh~

On a positive note! He will return to Taiwan for a movie after...

Can i ask, what's the part circled in red on the photo? :D

Hello everyone! ^___^

It's been just a few weeks since I started to read this tread (yes, I discovered it too late :() but I really enjoyed all you said. And yes, I'm another Bromance' and ChuYan CP fan. I'm in love with their love and I can't help but smiling like a fool everytime I watch a MV, BTS or read your words :wub:. Thanks a lot for share your thoughts. They're very valuable :heart:.

Now I'm translating Bromance into Spanish. I'm from Spain and I have a fansub. Bromance is the first taiwanese drama I translate, hehehe. 

Well, I just want to thank you all for this tread. I'll keep reading and I will try to participate with my poor English. I would wish be fluent and be able to express myself better, but... I'm better reader than writer ;)

Nice to meet you! 

Archived