[movie 2006] The Restless / Midair 중천, 中天

aznboy78

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me the synopsis - story of midair? It look like Kim Tae Hee character is like a princess being protect by white solider against the devil lord? The trailer made me think right away of Lord of the Ring. In Midair there are is fantasy, evil and goods...the battle...or wow.

Can someone tell me the synopsis - story of midair? It look like Kim Tae Hee character is like a princess being protect by white solider against the devil lord? The trailer made me think right away of Lord of the Ring. In Midair there are is fantasy, evil and goods...the battle...or wow.

my brother saw the trailer and got reminded of LOTR too :)

erm not too sure how to put it in words so....

Synopsis

In the year 924, Cheoyongdae, the royal troop trained to exorcise demons, has been executed for their conspiracy against the state. Lee Kwak (JWS), the sole survivor of the troop, flees to a strange land where he hides himself in a shrine. He soon discovers that he is in Middle Heaven, the place for the dead. There, Lee Kwak meets So-hwa (KTH), a girl who resembles his dead fiancée. Lee Kwak tries to help Sohwa, who has been fighting against a band of rebels in the Middle Heaven.

Source http://www.afmfilms.org/catalog/FilmDetail.php?id=674

Another one....

A short but sweet sum up of The Restless :D

When people die their soul will spend 49 days in Jungcheon before moving to heaven or hell, or being rebirth..

Jung Woo-sung play as an ancient warrior who can’t forget about his love (by Kim Tae-hee) and somehow manage to get into the Jungcheon to look for her.

Kim Tae-hee however has no memories about Jung Woo-sung. She has become a guardian angel in the Jungcheon dimension to fight against a dark force in the dimension.

Jung Woo-sung while looking for his lover, is caught in the battle between the good and evil..

credit yummycelebrities.com

-----------------------------------

Tae Hee plays an angel protecting the souls in midair while JWS is a human :)

syahee7.jpg

the ost and mv sang by Wheesung is out

wow thanks sereneryne for the info, i can't wait to watch it & listen to the song :D

i really can't wait for the whole OST to be released!

btw beary wow thx for the hard work in posting The Restless goodies frm the official website :D saves me time frm exploring the site but will go check it out again when i'm free & to listen to the background music there, i love it hehe.

Guest lil.vi3t.cupid_<3

Both the theme songs sung by Maybee and Wheesung are GREAT! The music seems to suit the movie a lot. Both their voices are very soothing and the background music and instruments are brilliant.

As for the MVs, I didn't even recognize Wheesung, he looks so different! These MVs just added to my excitement. Can't wait to see the movie. I have really high expectations for this movie hope it lives up to it :D

OMG. i m so excited for this movie....

the trailers look awesome ..<3 and the art in this movie alone is enough to make me love this movie regardless how it is gonna turn out.

<33333 wallpaper.

thanks!!

aaaaaaaah cant wait.

• 2 weeks later...

As for the MVs, I didn't even recognize Wheesung, he looks so different!

i read in the Jung Woo Sung thread that the guy in the Wheesung MV isn't him but a new actor. hmm, wonder why he didn't appear in the MV like MayBee did. at first i also thought it was him and was thinking he looked better and different hehe.

the trailers look awesome ..<3 and the art in this movie alone is enough to make me love this movie regardless how it is gonna turn out.

haha i think i'll also love this movie no matter how it turns out :lol:

-------------------------------

thanks to rubie for posting this in the News Thread :D

Joongchun

DECEMBER 07, 2006 07:04

2006120724438cc1.jpg

"I like humanity movies like 'Mint Candy' or 'Green Fish' more than fantasy. Yet, I thought acting only in such films is not right," said Korean actor Jung Woo-sung.

"I feel overburdened when people say I look like a machine or I am inhumane. Actually, I am extravagant. I think the woman in the Cyon commercial or the heroin Sohwa in movie Joongchun is who I am: naïve and innocent," said Korean actress Kim Tae-hee.

What kind of fantasy would they have toward each other not as a colleague but as a man and a woman? Kim waved her hand for objection.

Kim said "I thought 'he is very handsome but he is still a human being.' We stayed at the same hotel in China, ate together, and looked at each other in untidy shape in the morning. I think he is very gentle. He gave me a piece of advice saying 'do not calculate when acting.'"

Joongchun (or midheaven) is a place where spirits wait for rebirth for 49 days. The movie is a love story of Sohwa (Kim Tae-hee), a heavenly man (??) who supervises midheaven, and warrior Lee Gwak (Jung Woo-sung). The film was shot in China with a production cost of some 10 billion won.

It was the first time Kim has played a heroine in a movie. "I would rather think positively than be obsessed with criticism of my acting ability," she says.

With a few days to go to the release of the movie, Jung looked nervous. He seems to be committed to melodramatic roles like he played in "A Moment to Remember"; "Sad Movie"; and "Daisy."

"Well, I have to act befitting my thirty-something age now. There are many tall, handsome and young actors, but it doesn't bother me. I cannot stop being handsome. I want to be freer and more relaxed."

The pair laughed, saying, "We are thinking positively. We rarely have a sense of inferiority or grief." Are they serious? It seemed not for Kim, who underwent a scandal recently. Kim said "When I come to Korea and hear such rumors, I think, 'forget it. I will go back to China.' And I try to forget about them."

"When I was young, I wore tight pants and beat up others. Yet I had a sense of inferiority. I always ran home after kindergarten after wanting to beat my friend, who was popular."

Jung said "Did you have a sense of inferiority at that young age? You were mature," while wrapping up the interview.

"While shooting the movie, I stayed in the midworld between heaven and hell, and I now prefer this world. I hope the movie is a success, but I want to be in this world."

Source: The DongA-Ilbo

http://english.donga.com/srv/service.php3?...d=2006120724438

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Can't wait 2 watch this movie soon....It's sounds like a interesting movie....Looking forward to see it :rolleyes: Thanks for the more info & nice pictures + wallpaper :phew:

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Archived