[movie 2006] The Restless / Midair 중천, 中天

aznboy78

Guest inez

0b2237c6f8ef64feffdb881f3ac5e4.jpg

adde2dc612e353cfb081de29cbf607.jpg

d028d3cea2bfe7b0b9c4c74394c648.jpg

So it's called 'The Restless'.

Don't dig WooSung's hair but he still is one cool man anyway..especially with a sword.

But Kim Tae Hee is so very pretty like that!.. :)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting cast....JWS,I like him since I watch Musa : The Warrior :P This is KTH first movie I believe :unsure: 浙江省 Zhe Jiang Province in China,have a beautiful scenery like Hang Zhou City :D Looking forward 2 watch this movie :rolleyes::phew:

Jung WooSung's a cool , talented actor , kinda feel glad Kim TaeHee got to act alongside him ~

yup it's her so called 1st movie as the lead actress ~ ;)

i'm so looking forward to watch tis movie as well ! ~

glad i'm not the only one ! ~ :phew:

wow KTH <3

i love her in STH even if she's the villain.. ahaha.

haha , it was the same for me too , b4 i watched Stairway To Heaven , i read abt her part & i thought i'd hate her in the drama , but i ended up loving her instead ~ :lol:

So it's called 'The Restless'.

Don't dig WooSung's hair but he still is one cool man anyway..especially with a sword.

But Kim Tae Hee is so very pretty like that!.. :)

yup , official English title is The Restless ~ ;)

but actually i dig WooSung's hair like tht !! ~ B) , still so manly ! ~

ahh in the movie , they filmed mainly @ nights & i think Kim TaeHee had to hang on the wire like for many hrs straight ~ :o , kinda led to her losing weight ~ :sweatingbullets:

Guest love_jesus

kim tae hee unee!! yay. i was waitn for her to come out again. This movie seems really interesting. Jung woo sung is a great actor too :D excited to watch it. thanks for posting

kim tae hee unee!! yay. i was waitn for her to come out again. This movie seems really interesting. Jung woo sung is a great actor too :D excited to watch it. thanks for posting

hehe i can't wait for tis movie cus she's been working on tis since her last drama , Love Story In Harvard ended in January 2005 , a long wait but.... it's coming soon in a few more mths ~ :phew:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest fivemagic

Oh.. I am so happy to share this clip on Midair with all of you here... :wub:

http://www.geocities.jp/cafe_kimtaehee/gif/kimsuma.wmv

credit http://cafe.daum.net/kimtaehee99

Thanks beary for sharing this clip........I can't wait to see the movie.......Kim Tae Hee is my favorite actress and she's very beautiful......the movie sounds very interesting......can't wait!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I heard this movie will be screened at the 11th Annual Pusan International Film Festival next month.

Posters (just released)...

e720060926_27305085.JPG

e720060926_27305087.JPG

Another photo...

8020060925_27296646.jpg

credit: yahoo korea

Latest Korean Articles related to The Restless - Exhibition / Pusan International Film Festival / MayBee

credit blog.naver.com/good_taehee

This is the exhibition poster of the upcoming 'The Restless theme exhibition:art in the restless' movie+art exhibition from October 16 to December 27, 2006. It is said tht this is a first for a Korean movie to have such an exhibition. JWS & KTH will be at the exhibition venue on October 16. The music to the movie by the top musician in Japan, Shiro Sagisu and the clothes of the movie by worldwide clothes designer Emi Wada will be showcased to the public too at the exhibition.

exhibipostergoodtaeheelt5.jpg

joong1060927goodtaeheejc8.jpg

CJ entertainment) <The Restless> New attempt to meet art, Exhibition to be held!

Korean articles related to The Restless; Pusan International Film Festival promotion)

Kim Taehee-Jung Woosung 'The Restless', large-scale promotion in Pusan

Kim Taehee, spotlight in 'Sea of movies' Pusan!

'Night of The Restless' will be opened at the Grand Hotel Pusan on October 14, 2006. Seats are due for The Restless theme song singers Whee Sung & MayBee/May-B to participate with the cast such as Jung Woosung, Kim Taehee.

Korean articles related to The Restless; MayBee to sing 'The Restless' theme song)

It is Whee Sung and also MayBee/May-B who will sing 'The Restless' theme song

Ahhhh reading what's printed on the sale flyers of the movie, we can get a better idea of the story + snippets of their lines... this was posted in May over at twitchfilm.net but it's only now we discover it keke (thanks bam-bam frm asianfanatics!), remember back in May, there was an article talking abt a 2 mins 30secs clip of the movie tht kinda clinched alot of overseas deals/got alot of interest for the movie already, they mentioned Europe & South East Asia then.... so this is the same clip released online recently tht we got to see. :) Below are the flyers used to sell The Restless overseas at Cannes.

May 26, 2006

Sales Flyer For Cho Dong-Oh's The Restless

Cho Dong-Oh's The Restless is one of the more intriguing projects currently in the works in Korea. Not only was Cho heavily involved in the stellar Musa: The Warrior, but the support crew is equally strong using one of Akira Kurosawa's costume designers (Emi Wada), Hero's art director (Han Zhong), and a composer for Neon Genesis Evangelion (Shiroh Sagisu). The story itself takes place in the netherworld between death and reincarnation. The Cannes sales flyer includes a full synopsis, cast and crew bios and a handful of purty pictures ...

The Restless Front

restlessly1.jpg

The Restless Inside Left

restlessinsideleftzk4.jpg

The Restless Inside Right

restlessinsiderightjb6.jpg

The Restless Back

restlessbackap3.jpg

» Posted by Todd at May 26, 2006 01:11 PM / twitchfilm.net

Mr X @ twitchfilm.net kinda posted this as well.

They're showing a mere 2:30 (that's 2 Minutes and 30 seconds, yeah) promo and already picking up strong sales overseas.

I think this will be a little more heavy on the melodrama than Shadowless, though. Just my speculation.

» Posted by X at May 26, 2006 02:42 PM

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/006340.html

---------------------------------------

Whee Sung and MayBee will sing the theme songs of 'The Restless'

[september 27, 2006]

AKR20060927058100041_01_i.jpg

The lyrics will be written by singer MayBee (real-name Kim Eun-ji). 'The Restless' (director Jo Dong-oh and production Nabi Pictures) is a fantasy movie starring Jung Woosung-Kim Taehee. MayBee will sing the Kim Taehee theme.

MayBee's side clarified, "MayBee will sing and write the lyrics while the music will be composed by ???? (syah: sorry not able to get the name of the composer). This music will be used as the Kim Taehee theme. The title is undecided. MayBee will start work on the first recording in the following month."

'The Restless' will be released at the end of this year. In 'The Restless', Kim Taehee is an angel who comforts the dead souls in midair (a place where souls remain for 49 days before they go to the world for the dead) and after their memories of the world are erased, they will be led to their world. The famous MayBee had previously come up with the lyrics for hits like Lee Hyori's '10 minutes' and MC Mong's 'A Letter For You'. She has already grasped the story of 'The Restless' and started work on the lyrics.

On the other hand, composer Park Keun-tae (the song writer for Jo PD's "My Dear Friend," SG Wannabe's "Timeless", Shinhwa's "Brand New" etc) will compose the Jung Woosung theme which Whee Sung will be singing. The famous Japanese musical director Shiro Sagisu who made the music of 'Neon Genesis Evangelion', 'Nadia', 'Musa', 'Casshern', 'Bleach' etc will arrange the records on the O.S.T. of "The Restless".

Article source http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...amp;menu_id=106

Rough translation credit http://www.kim-taehee.com

Guest IncaStar

Below are the flyers used to sell The Restless overseas at the Cannes Film Festival.

May 26, 2006

Sales Flyer For Cho Dong-Oh's The Restless...

Hi there! Thanks for this! If it weren't for you, we would probably get the news by the end of the year...let alone in May...:)

I wonder whether you would like to post this at Jung Woo Sung's thread? Am a fan and I'm sure

the ladies in the thread would be delighted to see this as well...

Hi there! Thanks for this! If it weren't for you, we would probably get the news by the end of the year...let alone in May...:)

I wonder whether you would like to post this at Jung Woo Sung's thread? Am a fan and I'm sure

the ladies in the thread would be delighted to see this as well...

hehe.. :P yes indeed..

Wow..that poster sure reminds me of 'The Promise'..too....beautiful!!

and i don't mind sweeping off Jung WooSung and fly away with him too.. :D:rolleyes:

Archived