[movie 2006] The Restless / Midair 중천, 中天

aznboy78

Hi there! Thanks for this! If it weren't for you, we would probably get the news by the end of the year...let alone in May...:)

I wonder whether you would like to post this at Jung Woo Sung's thread? Am a fan and I'm sure

the ladies in the thread would be delighted to see this as well...

Hey, it's my pleasure to share whatever we can get of the movie, oh btw I'll be happy to post at the JWS thread too, I'm a fan of his as well~!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOVIEWEEK Issue No.247

October 4 to October 17, 2006

titletopgoodtaeheekk6.jpg

credit blog.naver.com/good_taehee

Alright, we can now upgrade to looking at these bigger scans :wub:

Movie week NO.247- COVER STORY

week1goodtaeheexc9.jpg

week2goodtaeheeom8.jpg

She's looking at us girls as if she's gloating tht she's in JWS's arms & tht we are not! Haha, just kidding.

week3goodtaeheeuv6.jpg

week4goodtaeheeml6.jpg

Full mag article/interview in Korean

http://www.movieweek.co.kr/magazine/200610...0200020201.html

credit andrewujin / www.kim-taehee.com

JUNG Woo-sung in The Restless

admin20061010851191wc0.jpg

The fantasy martial arts film The Restless stars JUNG Woo-sung and the female lead is played by KIM Tae-hee. CHO Dong-oh makes his feature film directing debut. The film is scheduled for release in December this year.

The Restless's setting is a stylized fantasy world for souls that have passed away before they reincarnate. The epic film combines elements as romance, fantasy, sword fights/martial arts and the fight between good and evil.

JUNG Woo-sung was one of the protagonists of the Korean film Musa (KIM Sung-soo, 2001) and several staff members of the Musa production team also reunite for The Restless. JUNG starred in A Moment to Remember (LEE Jae-han, 2004) which became a hit in Japan. This year he played in Daisy with JUN Ji-hyun. JUNG and CHO Dong-oh collaborated before on the film Beat (1997), JUNG as the male lead and CHO was the assistant director. KIM Tae-hee is best known for her television dramas.

Yi Ch'ang-ho (KOFIC)

Article source http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/news/news_view...or_news_num=461

Credit also mmym25 /soompi news thread

Interview of 'The Restless' cast by YTN STAR

20061016190307.027.0.jpg

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200610/16/200610161634219740_s.wmv

seems like a fun interview.. i wish i know what they are saying :tears:

Article Links

credit daum/ytnstar

• 3 weeks later...

According to the countdown on the official The Restless website, www.joongchun.com , The Restless shd be premiering in Korea on December 21, 2006 :D

credit beary for the heads up

Frm the 3 mins International trailer with subs

credit zeus + sina.com.cn

mms://ja1.nv.sina.com.cn/ent/2006/10/19839874.wmv
400k/sec
mms://ja1.nv.sina.com.cn/ent/2006/10/19678619.wmv

100k/sec

Alternative download link, reuploaded by me

19839874.wmv

If anyone needs a Youtube link for The Restless 3 min trailer with English subs, here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bAOBcZ4pJU

syah1yz5.jpg

syah2qx1.jpg

syah3az4.jpg

previewgoodtaeheeht0.jpg

Frm the 4 mins International trailer with subs

Right click & save as to download

Click to watch on Youtube

clip credit blog.naver.com/good_taehee + reupload credit www.kim-taehee.com

previewgoodtaeheenb1.jpg

Guest devylann

tis is similar to the chinese movie "49 days" with stephen fung & gillian chung ( one of the "twins"). this movie was like a ghost story...u know...horror like...

this one sounds good too...i wanna watch it!!!!

is this movie out yet???

im really anticipating this movie^^

hey LovexMelody, nopes this movie ain't out yet. it's gonna be out in Korea on December 21 :D

do watch out for it once it's released but i'm not too sure when it'll be out in other countries ;)

The below reveals some of the countries that have bought the movie.

CJ Entertainment wraps American Film Market (AFM) business with flurry of sales

Jean Noh in Seoul 15 November 2006 18:00

Wrapping up post-AFM, Korea’s CJ Entertainment has announced a slew of deals for Park Chan-wook's I'm a Cyborg But It's OK, martial arts fantasy The Restless, and gangster film A Dirty Carnival to Asia and Europe.

Pre-sales for Park’s romantic comedy, starring Im Soo-jung and pan-Asian pop star Rain, went to Golden Scene for Hong Kong, M Pictures for Thailand, Encore Films for Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia, PT Parkit for India, Ama Films for Greece, and DHD for Vietnam. A major deal for France is also in the works.

“Director Park Chan-wook didn’t like the script going out before the completed film, so buyers from Asia were mainly making their pre-buy decisions based on Rain’s star power, the synopsis, and Park Chan-wook name recognition,” commented a CJ sales exec.

“European buyers seemed to look at the director’s value, the synopsis and concept of the film, and the teaser trailer.”

Jo Dong-oh’s $9m The Restless, starring Korean Wave heart-throb Jung Woo-sung (A Moment to Remember), was shot at the Hengdian Studios in China and incorporates a phalanx of computer-generated images.

CJ Entertainment’s 15-minute promo-reel impressed enough to do pre-sales to Splendid for Germany and the Benelux territories (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg), Central Partnership for Russia, Shapira Films for Israel, Eco Filmes for Portugal, D Productions for Turkey, New Star for Brazil, Intersonic for the Czech and Hungarian territories, Polmedia for Poland, Bulgaria and Romania, Blitz for Indonesia, Fivia for the ex-Yugoslavian territories, Video Sonic for Greece, Sound Space for Singapore and Malaysia, PT Parkit for India, Scholar for Taiwan, and Time Vision for Vietnam. The film also did pre-sales to Thailand’s M Pictures at Hong Kong Filmart.

Yu Ha’s A Dirty Carnival, featuring up-and-coming Korean Wave star Zo In-sung, was sold to Visual Filmes for Brazil in addition to sales done at Cannes for Thailand and Greece.

Article source http://www.screendaily.com/story.asp?story...estless&s=3

'The Restless' OST - MV by MayBee

scenes from 'The Restless' are included... i want to get that OST :w00t:

20061115140612.626.0.jpg

MV Download

credit Fin.s + mnet

*New* Another version of 'The Restless' movie poster

1163757692_JoongChun_Poster1s.jpg

Below is the same poster but of bigger size :)

1200x1709

credit 키그 from Fin.s

Archived