[movie 2006] The Restless / Midair 중천, 中天

aznboy78

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i've always thought KTH looks prettier with longer hair... i bet she'll look great in traditional costume. the synopsis of the movie sounds interesting though, i might actually watch it, despite KTH being one of the leads.

i don't dislike her, but i'm not really a fan either. i have not seen much improvement in her acting. she is pretty, but one of the worst actresses i've ever watched.

Source: mydaily

Kim Tae Hee to leave for China on 12/30 to film the film Midair (중천)

200512300938231120_1.jpg

Kim Tae Hee is scheduled to leave for China on 12/30 to film the film Midair (중천). She has been filming the movie in China since October. Recently, she returned to Korea to spend time with her family during Christmas holiday. She will stay in China till March. This is the first film since she changed her agency from Logos Film to Namuecters (나무엑터스). She has been working very hard to practice fencing skills and versatile actions for this movie. The filming site in China is at Jiuzhaigou Valley (九寨溝, 구채구) of SiChuan Province.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...512300938231120

Archived