Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

8 hours ago, phikyl said:

Well... That's not rude at all! ><

Why in the world would anyone think that someone's wedding day is an appropriate time to confess something like that?! I can understand an emotional letter from a parent/sibling; they've spent most of/all their lives with this person so it's as emotional a day for them as it is for the bride/groom... but that?!?! Wow.. just wow...

I get it. It's the final chance to confess. Sure, it's rude and unwanted and inappropriate, but I get it. That letter wasn't for @packmule3, it was for that person. It was a way to end things, give them a final resting place and move on.

I haven't watched EP20 considering I was so late with it. I watched EP 14 instead.

And I don't get it. Dad's drinking, again (sigh) but this time because his debts are paid off. He doesn't look happy about it though. His friend didn't die and pay everything off, he felt sorry for them and did the right thing in the end. Solving the troubles he caused. Though it seems odd that they suddenly have all the money in the world (DS getting an allowance and NE getting Nike's which were then and still are quite expensive).

I really felt that this episode didn't really belong. Suddenly, SW's dad appears to SW. He's never had this... affliction... before. Now he's pulling his dad back from the dead? What's that all about? For kids nearing their twenties SW is a little crying wimp. He should be old enough to know that his dad is not getting replaced but it's all he seems to think about. I do think it's awesome that BR is so on to him and knows his feelings before he does. It shows how deep their relationship really runs. For a girlfriend who didn't seem to be that interested, she sure knows how to read him well. When he finally tells her he knows why he hates Taek's dad, there's a tiny sliver of a grin on her face, like she's thinking "Finally, you got there on your own. Well done boy".

And ah yes, the pink shirt. JH is confused by it. The color is nothing he wants to wear but he got it from his greatest love. Does he wear it or not? But when DS sees his big brother in a similar shirt, he fails to rectify the situation. He could've run in and grabbed his shirt to show, he could've told her, he could've put it on and go to her. So many things he could've done to clear the misunderstanding but he fails. Yet again. This boy is full of failure, at least in love. A situation so easily solved doesn't get solved because he can only kick a birds cage around in frustration. Idiot.

Taek is finally, slowly, moving in for the kill. He told DS he likes someone. Ofcourse DS is so daft she has no idea it's her. For some reason women often have that problem. For a gender speaking in hints about 95% of the time, you girls really need to work on getting the hint you're given. His look should've said it when he said "Go later" when he stopped her from going. DR's comment about Taek should've said it. Uch... women...

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

Taek is finally, slowly, moving in for the kill. He told DS he likes someone. Ofcourse DS is so daft she has no idea it's her. For some reason women often have that problem. For a gender speaking in hints about 95% of the time, you girls really need to work on getting the hint you're given. His look should've said it when he said "Go later" when he stopped her from going. DR's comment about Taek should've said it. Uch... women...

LOL. I'm convinced it's a language barrier. Male hints do not mesh with the female brain and vice versa. 

Plus, DS has very low self esteem when it comes to boys; Taek especially. She's convinced there's no way a guy of Taek's caliber would ever have feelings for her beyond friendship. That taints her view and prevents her from picking up on hints that should have been a dead giveaway. 

And this morning Episode 15 was shown on a local TV near my couch :D

In it, we, again, see how JH is making all the wrong decisions to get DS. He's got the coat in his hand, could offer it to DS, thinks about it and decides against it. Ugh. EP15 felt a bit like a filler. Not much happens really. We've got SW who gets a bit closer to Taek's dad. Taek showing how much influence he has by getting the chief director of the hospital to perform surgery on JH's dad. Taek's dad showing above average interest in SW's dad. Taek finding out that he's not the sole pursuer of DS and he's unsure what to do about it as of yet.

EP15 was mostly used as a set up for storylines later on. We see JH's mom already singing along with a few tunes. At the moment of airing it was likely not known she would be singing in a contest, but in hindsight you see that they're already prepping for it. BR is already starting to cut ties here and there. DS is failing at school and has nearly no options left. It's funny how she's trying math and gets scolded because it's supposed to be a simple problem. I wouldn't have know the answer either though :D. Don't feel bad DS!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sara2908 said:

@hyuki4evertheir reaction was cute:wub: with his little wave and Hyeri playing along with her jealousy

With what little korean I know I think Irene asked BG something abt Hyeri & KYJ. What I find really interesting is, when Irene mentioned both girls, smiling BG turn to HR with his dorky wave, then he look in front & said  "long time no see" at the same time the cam focus to HR who made the jealous expression. I think she playfully jealous when BG talk to/abtYJ. Also when BG said to KYj, long time no see, so i guess they haven't see each other unless its official.

• Like 3

MEMORABLE KISS SCENES 2016

kiss-for-you-with-lips

2016 is a good year for kiss scenes. 

1. ANSWER ME 1988

1.1 DREAM KISS 69

Wow. I still remember how I felt when this happened. I gasped and covered my mouth. Yes, it was that surprising. Then my head goes into rounds and rounds of, ‘Is it real or just a dream? But it’s too real to be fake!!!‘ to logically consider this scene from the plot point of view. ‘What is the point of showing this if it isn’t real?’ But then the show tried its best to fool us by showing Taek waking up in a haze, confused by his *ahem* wet dream *ahem* and Deok Sun behaving so naturally when asked. So yes, the show did temporary fool me, yet not entirely.

Spoiler

1.2 CONFESSION KISS

This kiss is… H-O-T for so many reasons: It’s an official confirmation of Taek and Deok Sun’s relationship. It’s so forceful in the sense that Taek just goes for it in full-force and no beating around the bush. He may seem weak and soft, but when his mind set on a target, he goes for the goal. Deok Sun was still a little scared and uncertain at that moment, but Taek doesn’t give her any chance to run, and strike immediately when the iron is still hot.

… and my initial thought is ‘WOAH, Park Bo Gum can kisssssss!?  And he kisses beautifully; with perfect lips movement, sucking on Deok Sun’s lips. *SWOON* Second thought, ‘Too experience. Must have lots of practice before….‘ Hahahahahaha. Third thought, ‘I need to replay this again and again…

Hotness Level: 

1.3 I LOVE YOU KISS

Taek and Deok Sun are definitely one of the sweetest and memorable couples in 2016. Their love isn’t explosive (Oh Hae Young) or life-threatening (W-Two Worlds), but they are the representative of forever and long-lasting (hence the gold tortoise gift to Deok Sun, LOL). Before they are a couple, they are also friends and family, and the reason why their relationship may be the strongest is because they are first family before they became a couple. They have seen the best and worst of one another, and accepted each other’s shortcomings whole-heartedly. Not to mention, both sides of the family adore them and the parents get along well. This really is a bonus for a union of a couple, because getting to know each others’ family and getting along are a lot of work and can be painful.

Sweetness Level: 

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/12/24/best-kiss-scenes-2016/

@lxands News from soompi

Park Bo Gum Reunites With Irene And Hyeri At 2016 KBS Entertainment Awards, Names Actor He Wants To Work With

park bo gum irene hyeri

At the 2016 KBS Entertainment Awards, actor Park Bo Gum had the chance to reunite with Red Velvet’s Irene, as well as say hello to Girl’s Day’s Hyeri!

Park Bo Gum appeared at the December 24 award ceremony to present an award along with his former “Music Bank” co-host Irene.

When Irene mentioned that 2016 is said to have been “Park Bo Gum’s year,” he thanked his fans and said he was grateful to be able to act alongside so many great actors.

Irene said he seemed to have good chemistry with all his co-stars and partners, including Kim Yoo Jung, Hyeri, and herself. When Irene said her name, Park Bo Gum waved to the award show’s host Hyeri, whom he starred with in the hit drama “Reply 1988.” Hyeri smiled at first, but then jokingly pretended to look angry when she saw she was being captured on camera.

When asked who he would like to act with in the future, Park Bo Gum replied, “If I have the chance, I’d like to work with some of the actors here in dramas or variety shows. In particular, I definitely want to try acting with Cha Tae Hyun. I will try harder.”

Park Bo Gum then asked Irene whom she would like to act with, and she replied that she would like to act with Ra Mi Ran.

park bo gum irene

Check out the list of winners from this year’s KBS Entertainment Awards here!

Source (1)

@onlysb1It has been a year and the ship still sailed. Just love their cute interaction

C0e8TAiVEAIZFsq.jpg

3o7TKKbX5PxHm85tjq.gif

• Like 11

His two times wave at Hyeri

this vid is Irene focus though

20161224232808364vkdx.jpg

Daum - Newsen: Hyeri's lazer gaze at Park Bogum and Irene 'cute jealousy'

1. [+689, -41] Glad to see Park Bogum on tv again after a long time ~

2. [+587, -42] I want Bogum's smile~

3. [+510, -42] It must be because they match but they were natural on stage

4. [+344, -16] Park Bogum memorized his script and naturally flipped his script card while constantly making eye contact with the camera, his fellow presenter and the audience. His pronunciation is good and he knows how to lead with ease, he's on another level compared to other award presenters.

5. [+284, -14] Park Bogum's got a handsome face and good presenting skills

6. [+302, -38] Hyeri's pretty, Irene's pretty, Park Bogum's pretty ㅎㅎ Hyeri's so cute staring at them

http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.com/2016/12/kbs-entertainment-awards-winners-kim.html

@hyuki4everIt has been a year but we are still here.  That look that says see you later wifey:wub:

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

His two times wave at Hyeri

hgsdbjasjsagdfs aaaaaaaaaa bogum aaaaaaaaa

45 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

@hyuki4everIt has been a year but we are still here.  That look that says see you later wifey:wub:

yeah.. because bogum is our capten itself :wub:

--

there is another irene fancam lol

• Like 5

1 hour ago, LoveBangWon said:

Hyeri reaction when irene said she also have good chemistry with bogum :D (just for fun, she is cute)

I wonder what she was going to say. She brought the mic up, started a word but stopped... "That's my man!" perhaps? Just me getting into this shipping thing though lol 

• Like 10

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND SHARE FOR OUR BELOVED GUMRI/TAEKSUN AND THE REPLY 1988 CREW!

Drama of the Year - Reply 1988https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=29

Best Couple - Park Bo Gum x Hyeri: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=26

Actor of the Year - Park Bo Gum: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27

Best Idol Actor - Hyeri: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=16

Best Bromance - Reply 1988 Crew: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=23

• Like 7

haha Gumri matching outfit game still ongoing lol but please never stop

anyway this is random but get excited when i see this the young Taek and older Taek (JooHyuk) finally meet after drama end R88 reunion everywhere lol hahaha

• Like 4

“Reply 1988” Revealed To Have Topped Cable Channel Ratings For 2016

reply 1988

tvN’s “Reply 1988” is reported to have achieved the highest viewership rating on a cable channel for 2016!

On December 28, television ratings company TNMS announced that according to a survey of 3,200 households nationwide from January 1 to December 25, the aggregate viewership ratings show that “Reply 1988” came in first among cable channels in 2016 with 15.482 percent.

Previously, the highest-rated cable channel program was the second season of tvN’s “Three Meals a Day – Fishing Village,” which recorded 10.142 percent in 2015.

“Reply 1988” aired from November 2015 to January 2016, and attained its highest rating on its final episode on January 16.

The well-loved third installment of the “Reply” series caused a sensation when it aired, and shot actors such as Girl’s Day’s Hyeri, Ryu Jun Yeol, and Park Bo Gum to stardom.

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/28/reply-1988-revealed-topped-cable-channel-ratings-2016/

• Like 4

suddenly i miss watching R88 again.remember last year i really had a great time watching the drama and following the forum and PM, reading those deep analysis from you guys(seriously i think suntaek team has the best analysis till now. deep, collecting implicit hints, dig into the script and every character)

so i visit this thread just to see if anyone still alive here :grin:

• Like 5