hafunohane

Hmm.. favorite SunTaek moment.. for me?

tumblr_nyxwlmU6mx1untowto1_540.gif

hmm.... I'm not sure...

I like this one

ZSYaDnDCOjBi8.gif

But I also like this one

JiUgeUHtMHsME.gif

Oooh.. hehheh.. wait.. that's the kiss-obssessed girl in me talking.

Hmmmm..  I think I kinda love this one best

giphy.gif

I love that they're so free.. and so happy..

With the gorgeous sunset at the background.. PERFECTO.

CXn7pzJUkAASIK_.jpg

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, melissala said:

My favorite moment is the dream kiss!!!!!

That would have been my favorite tooooo, hadn't I noticed that Park Bo Gum's face was way whiter than his brownish neck.

The makeup cordy kinda killed the romance for me. *pout*

• Like 2

@hushhh he's not my favorite character in Reply 1988. He's definately not my least favorite character either though.

The thing I'm missing with JH is some serious stamina. He just gives up too easily and doesn't make a decisive move. If you ask me, he could've been with DS if he only had made his feelings clear.
If you compare Reply 1988 to a Baduk game, it's clear to see why TK ends up with DS. Consider TK and JH to be the players, DS to be the "prize". JH is playing a very conservative style, always waiting, always watching but never making a move to win the game. TK on the other hand takes his time to set up his opponent, even gives him the chance to win the game but in the end, takes action to win the game and the heart of DS.

JH is certainly not the underdog, DS was interested in him (if only because her friends told her he was interested in her). But he fails to take actions, fails to follow through. He's not the underdog, but he makes himself out to be the underdog and becasue of that, loses.

Oh yeah, lol the question was if I had any respect of affection for him :D 
Uhm, so no respect whatsoever. Take charge or step off, don't linger around. Affection... well... I can see he's just too indecisive to take action and I feel sorry for him. I guess affection would be too strong a word for him.

• Like 6

Oh you guys and your lack of pretty! I don't have any gifs of that scene [why not?!?!?] but I do have a picture to help you out. :P

10616744_1022116414496663_1624506618_n_z

*cr. Seoulpop*

This is one of my other favorite moments [I'm trying to stay away from the kisses. Those are a given! :D]

2_2_zpsjcdvbqqw.gif

*cr. lemoncandy*

23 minutes ago, babyviolets said:

My favourite would be the beach date scene! I swear, that scene more than anything got me sold on the SunTaek ship. I mean, seriously, why would you give that kind of scene to characters who won't end up together?!

@babyviolets Yeoksiiii...

post-60629-you-know-thats-exactly-what-I

And if only the other side could just see it, JH&DS didn't have any single scene that's just as beautiful, with expressions as happy as, Taek&Deoksun in the beach scene.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

@hushhh he's not my favorite character in Reply 1988. He's definately not my least favorite character either though.

The thing I'm missing with JH is some serious stamina. He just gives up too easily and doesn't make a decisive move. If you ask me, he could've been with DS if he only had made his feelings clear.
If you compare Reply 1988 to a Baduk game, it's clear to see why TK ends up with DS. Consider TK and JH to be the players, DS to be the "prize". JH is playing a very conservative style, always waiting, always watching but never making a move to win the game. TK on the other hand takes his time to set up his opponent, even gives him the chance to win the game but in the end, takes action to win the game and the heart of DS.

JH is certainly not the underdog, DS was interested in him (if only because her friends told her he was interested in her). But he fails to take actions, fails to follow through. He's not the underdog, but he makes himself out to be the underdog and becasue of that, loses.

Uhm, so no respect whatsoever. Take charge or step off, don't linger around. Affection... well... I can see he's just too indecisive to take action and I feel sorry for him. I guess affection would be too strong a word for him.

Clap, clap, clap!

That's a very good point, Mister.. though the feminist in me pouted when I read that "prize" line. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tiendoank said:

Clap, clap, clap!

That's a very good point, Mister.. though the feminist in me pouted when I read that "prize" line. 

*bows*

Thank you :)

I don't like it either, but I've seen many comparisons of Reply 1988 to a baduk game. Instead of a nice trophy, there's the trophy wife (which isn't much better than prize, I'll admit) to win. You don't need to be a feminist to dislike that but I guess that's what it all boils down to. Sorry :( 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

*bows*

Thank you :)

I don't like it either, but I've seen many comparisons of Reply 1988 to a baduk game. Instead of a nice trophy, there's the trophy wife (which isn't much better than prize, I'll admit) to win. You don't need to be a feminist to dislike that but I guess that's what it all boils down to. Sorry :( 

Aaaww.. I'm sorry that you're sorry. But sorry.. I'm not sorry.. hihihihi

• Like 3

21 hours ago, tiendoank said:

Aaaww.. I'm sorry that you're sorry. But sorry.. I'm not sorry.. hihihihi

I'm sorry you're not sorry, but I forgive you so I'm not that sorry. Sorry. :P 

@phikyl @packmule3 when are we going for EP6? Is anyone else joining us? Perhaps at a later/earlier time so we can still discuss? @tiendoank @cooleet? :)

• Like 4

Do weekends work at all for you @CamelKnight? If they do, we could set up a weekend one that's at 10pm KST since most people seem to be able to make that one but not the midweek ones. If not, @tiendoank, @cooleet and I are trying to figure out a way to coordinate watches so more people can join in. :D

I'm almost always available late at night since I don't need as much sleep @phikyl. Name the date and time (preferably in my time so I don't need to count the hands of the clock. It's all digital nowadays :( ) and I'll see if I can match it :) 

• Like 1

On May 16, 2016 at 0:03 PM, CamelKnight said:

The thing I'm missing with JH is some serious stamina. He just gives up too easily and doesn't make a decisive move. I wouldn't call what he does giving up actually.  I would say he withdraws from the field. If you ask me, he could've been with DS if he only had made his feelings clear. I don't agree with you on this.  He might have distracted DS if that. But DS was Taek's from hello (to quote Jerry McGuire)

If you compare Reply 1988 to a Baduk game, it's clear to see why TK ends up with DS. Consider TK and JH to be the players, DS to be the "prize". JH is playing a very conservative style, always waiting, always watching but never making a move to win the game. TK on the other hand takes his time to set up his opponent, even gives him the chance to win the game but in the end, takes action to win the game and the heart of DS. Can't reallytalk about Baduk.  Don't know the game. I get the prize metaphor but that's a contentious analogy.

JH is certainly not the underdog, DS was interested in him (if only because her friends told her he was interested in her). But he fails to take actions, fails to follow through. He's not the underdog, but he makes himself out to be the underdog and becasue of that, loses. Yeah, he isn't the underdog, yet but he was never going to get DS--LOL.

Uhm, so no respect whatsoever. Take charge or step off, don't linger around. Affection... well... I can see he's just too indecisive to take action and I feel sorry for him. I guess affection would be too strong a word for him. [Ok, the work on empathy and compassion.  Look at your periphery, away from the husband hunt, and look at JH as an individual with his own independent growth arc and you may develop some compassion and learn to appreciate the journey he has made from being emotionally dense to the needs of others (except for JB) and dealing with everyone from a logical/non-emotional way to learning to offer emotional support that meet his love one's needs even if what they need is illogical.]

• Like 4