Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

I believe the first Suntaek shipper is Choi Appa. Hehehehe... He's the one who requested DS to go to China to take care of Taek. He also knew that only DS can make Taek eat breakfast. He really is Taek's dad. He's very observant of the people he loves. He knew about the plumbing problems in SW's house and he knows that Taek's weakness is DS... heehehehehe...

• Like 8

@cooleet TK's dad doesn't even blink at DS protecting TK either, or the fact that she's studying in his living room. Lol!

1168808_785033061619495_1521486575_n_zps

She really is the only one who can coax TK into doing something. He doesn't even listen when his dad tells him to eat but he listens to her. 

Edit: Wait a minute...Did I just get rickrolled by Reply 1988?!?! Sure sounded like it!

8 minutes ago, cooleet said:

I believe the first Suntaek shipper is Choi Appa. Hehehehe... He's the one who requested DS to go to China to take care of Taek. He also knew that only DS can make Taek eat breakfast. He really is Taek's dad. He's very observant of the people he loves. He knew about the plumbing problems in SW's house and he knows that Taek's weakness is DS... heehehehehe...

giphy.gif

• Like 11

Jungbong really believes in luck. At least he knows that Taek won't have time to write chain letters and erased his name. 

It's so funny to see the different reactions they had in the thief scene. I like BR's reaction the most. Hands in hips showing bravery. DR with a broom between his legs looks like a witch ready to fly. Hahahahh... and of course Taek's appa unaffected aura... 

• Like 4

I like BR and SW's secret look to each other when everyone heads inside after the thief scene. I'm surprised none of the adults left outside noticed that they went off in the same direction. 

The adult ladies egging SW's mom on to marry TK's dad make me laugh. They remind me of DS's friends trying to get her together with first SW and then JH. 

Did you guys notice how SW was being Superman to Jinjoo in the beginning of this episode. How I wish my son will also grow up like him. SW really is the best son in this whole series. 

SW's mom can be called Wonder Woman. Imagine a woman willing to sacrifice her feelings so that she won't hurt her son. I love how this family is sensitive to each others feelings. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, cooleet said:

Did you guys notice how SW was being Superman to Jinjoo in the beginning of this episode. How I wish my son will also grow up like him. SW really is the best son in this whole series. 

SW's mom can be called Wonder Woman. Imagine a woman willing to sacrifice her feelings so that she won't hurt her son. I love how this family is sensitive to each others feelings. 

I didn't notice that! I did notice that SW was acting like a doting father with JJ though. That probably made the BR/SW shippers happy. Didn't we get a hint that they had a kid in episode 20? It's almost like we got to see glimpses of their family life too by watching interactions between SW/JJ. We even get to see how JB would be as a father because he also interacts with JJ a lot!

4 minutes ago, phikyl said:

I didn't notice that! I did notice that SW was acting like a doting father with JJ though. That probably made the BR/SW shippers happy. Didn't we get a hint that they had a kid in episode 20? It's almost like we got to see glimpses of their family life too by watching interactions between SW/JJ. We even get to see how JB would be as a father because he also interacts with JJ a lot!

Then what about DS? Remember episode 2 when she ate the hotdogs and made JJ cry? Hehehehe... just kidding. 

We all know that she'd be a great mom

• Like 1

Oh! This is the episode where JB gives MO the space travel card! I forgot about that. It was such a sweet gesture on his part since he couldn't get near her hospital bed to keep her company. 

I kind of feel bad for SW at this scene with BR's friends. She doesn't acknowledge him as her boyfriend at all just because he's a couple years younger. Maybe it's just a cultural thing but her friends are so condescending towards him. It even makes me angry!

Notice BR wearing a skirt when SW came for her in the library. She's so ready to go on a date with SW. Remember SW saying that BR usually wears skirt when she's on a date. 

Taek's appa is so considerate of Taek. He hates imposing on his son.  Or at least it's just an excuse to go to the hospital with SW's mom. 

• Like 1

@cooleet but this episode is all about the dads! Lol! Her eating JJ's hotdogs was back in episode 2 though; before she'd grown up. The two boys I mentioned were definitely more mature at the time. JB because of his illness and SW because he's the head of his family. ^_^ When I think of DS as a parent, I think of episode 20 DS [where she greets JJ when her and TK are in the alley]. 

Edit: I know I've linked the song before so I won't link it again but I really like that song "Youth". I can only understand about half the lyrics but even the way it's sung is so mournful. It's gorgeous!

1 hour ago, cooleet said:

@tiendoank At least for now there's two of us. @phikyl said she's joining us. I hope our dear captain @hafunohane can join and also @packmule3 and @babyviolets

sorry guys, I'm late! rehearsals ran much longer than anticipated but I made sure to come home as early as I can!kkk

Have you guys started? let me just do a quick backread.  I'll join you guys in the discussion once I find something interesting!kkk

• Like 3

@babyviolets take your time. 

At least DS appa reciprocated Mr Kims greeting. Though not as enthusiastic as he's suppose to... 

I just notice in this episode. Why is it that a lot of them are lying in this episode? 

Edit: Even Taek lied that he's cold when we all know that he's a human heater... hahahaha...

Edited by cooleet
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, lxands said:

O M G

I can't believe BG would wear his pink sweater in public again :D  At least not so soon after R888.....he must be missing his DS much :P

Hheheheh.. sorry.. I didn't mean to burst the happy bubble, but.... it seems like the one he wore had different pattern from DS'. The one DS wore had that something on the front part.

• Like 4

Bora is really a strong pillar of support in this episode. She supports SW in his thoughts about his mother getting married to Mr. Choi and then she has to go home and help support her mom/dad with the news of her mom's possible illness. She may be abrasive but she reminds me of a hedgehog; prickly on the outside but a softie underneath.