Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

ONE OF MY FAVORITE SUNTAEK MOMENTS, EVER:

giphy.gif

"DEOKSUN, ANYEONG" *NOSEBLEED* *DIED* 

YESSSSS CLAIM YOUR GIRL IN FRONT OF YOUR GUYS, MASTER CHOI!!

HER REAL REACTION (FROM PREVIEW):

giphy.gif

NYAWWWW SHE MELTS HARDER THAN WE ALL DO AT THAT MORNING GREETING <3 

WHAT WE GOT INSTEAD:

giphy.gif

"ARASSO" *STILL CALLS HER DEOKSUN ANYWAY* 

AND BROMANCE PARTNER SW SMILES SHEEPISHLY THINKING "MY FRIEND'S GOT MOVES..."

---

Screen_Shot_2016_04_15_at_11_13_50_AM.pn

AH TODAY HAS BEEN A VERY GOOD DAY! A KOREAN SUNTAEK-ER, SOMEONE FROM THE BOGUM'S VIETNAM FANPAGE AND A HONGKONG GUMRI/ SUNTAEK SHIPPER ALSO COMMENTED ON THE FMV! 

Trans of what the korean comment says: "daebak! saranghae suntaekhe" aka "awesome, i love suntaek!" 

• Like 18

@cooleet: I will not be able to do the rewatch of Episode 13 with you at the time set so I advanced my rewatching and I hope you don't mind if I also advance my posts:

Post #1  on Episode (Will edit it tomorrow to include gifs...I cannot do it now)

In the opening scene, it is interesting to note DS’s body language toward JH particularly during her “faked sprain accident”. When they were seated, one observes a lack of self-consciousness, coyness, and awkwardness on the part of DS which is quite unexpected  for a girl who is seated closely with the boy she likes.

On the part of JH, I expected him to “piggyback” DS given her condition ( We know  it was mere pretense, but he didn’t know that!), but the most he offered was to hold DS’s hand  and assist her along the way. One of JH’s many missed opportunities in relation to pursuing his first love.

I would also like to relate this scene to the real accident that happens to DS in Episode 17, where we could feel the tension and awkwardness between DS and Taek in the soccer field (Note that this was after Taek backed out from their movie date) especially when Taek offered to piggyback her, which ended up becoming a bridal run thanks to the school (?) guard who threatened to apprehend them for trespassing. During the bridal run, we observe a self-conscious, shy, and awkward DS who discovers the manly side of Taek, protecting and saving her---and also himself---from getting caught. And we know fully well, this close encounter with Taek made our sleepy-headed DS lose sleep that night.

• Like 7

Post #2 on Episode 13

I love the scene where DS goes to Taek’s house to study and wards off  “intruders,” SW and DR, from entering Taek’s sacred space! Taek was preparing for a tournament and would not even eat. While there’s a saying that “The Way To A Man’s Heart Is Through His Stomach,”  please give me the license to modify it to capture our SunTaek’s relationship: “The Way To Taek’s Heart And Stomach Is Duk Seon.” As Bora said in a later episode which Sun Woo validated, DS has a way with people that makes her endearing to them.  She has a way of prevailing on Taek to interrupt his baduk game to take breakfast. Hence, the father, whenever the opportunity is there, always turns to DS for help in making Taek eat.

This scene of DS guarding stalwartly Taek’s privacy and of making him eat gives us a sneak preview of the happy married years of our SunTaek. I can imagine DS, day after day in their married life, protecting Taek’s much needed Baduk time and tenderly, charmingly pleading with husband to eat.

P.S. Will miss the rewatching! Be back soon!

• Like 6

Wow.... I forgot that the first interaction we see in this is JH being rude to DS after the guy from middle school comes up to talk to her. No wonder she never realizes JH likes her! He had the perfect opportunity to tell her she's pretty without any repercussions from the other guys and he ignores it. :angry:

Meanwhile, TK calls her pretty every chance he gets; even when she's doing something completely unladylike. Even the middle school guy openly called her pretty! 

The first thing I noticed in episode 13 is Ho Young the young guy crushing on DS. He's Jung Hae In, the guy who also portrayed Choi Kang Joo's brother in BotC. hehehehe... He's a cutie... I would've shipped DS with Ho Young. Hahahahaha... At least he tells her he likes her.

So far the things that I notice on DS on this episode is that she lies a lot. She lied to JH that she has a sprain and at the same time she lied to her dad that she's not going to the Choi's house to study for she might bother Taek. Hehehehehe...

@Grace1003 I agree with your observation. I too don't know why JH didn't offer to piggyback ride DS. We can't say that he's weak coz he's really fit, but he just offered his hand. He really wasted another opportunity.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cooleet said:

@Grace1003 I agree with your observation. I too don't know why JH didn't offer to piggyback ride DS. We can't say that he's weak coz he's really fit, but he just offered his hand. He really wasted another opportunity

He really did. He took longer to think about it than TK did too and TK/DS were in a "fight" at the time! Plus he spent a good 5 minutes just lecturing her: "How could your sprain your ankle? What is there for you to even sprain your ankle on?!" instead of ignoring the method and figuring out a solution.