Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

From dramabeans:

...February 2 (the day the Youths cast gets back) at 2pm.

So the gang will be back next  Tuesday. Expect collective meltdowns. Expecting more airport videos, Park Bo Gum interviews or he can just sit there looking pretty. At least a cover on a magazine with Hyeri if not CF.

• Like 21

7 hours ago, aoikarin said:

Look What I found here,.... Uri Bogummy and Hyeri still on their roles during Phuket trip 1988.. Husband Taek and Wife DS still labu labu mode on Phuket Trip. It's their Honeymoon trip together with the staff and casts.. LOL

I`m blind. I don't see them? Is that Bo Gum in red shirt on the front row holding onto his left leg?

ETA: v Thanks @salz ooops I meant his right leg. Yeah, no. For some reason I can't tell who that person is in blue shirt with shades on. Bo Gum tilted his head to that person. @aoikarin said SunTaek are in "Labu-labu mode" LOL, so I assumed they're sitting next to each other. It would be great if someone could label this pic about who is who! thanks!

ETA 2: Okay thanks @melissala So that person with shades on is really Hyeri. I was looking for a short haired girl, but I guess she might have had her hair pulled back. So that explains why he had his head tilted to her. Hee. Cute.

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, 13infamyss said:

I`m blind. I don't see them? Is that Bo Gum in red shirt on the front row holding onto his left leg?

yeah Bogum in front but i think he hold on his right leg from his position lol...i can't see Hyeri but someone with the peace sign beside Ilhwa look like Hyeri tbh not the one beside Bogum or maybe im blind too lol

• Like 6

Guest aoikarin
7 hours ago, 13infamyss said:

And I love this definition of love.. the cartoon itself speaks of Taek And DS's relatiohship

Spoiler

tumblr_o1cje3w40v1to1fhoo1_400.jpgtumblr_o1cje3w40v1to1fhoo2_1280.jpgtumblr_o1cje3w40v1to1fhoo3_1280.jpgtumblr_o1cje3w40v1to1fhoo4_1280.jpg

EDIT: I deleted my post to avoid misunderstand.. :D

16 hours ago, sara2908 said:

new mv, can't get enough of TK DS

(curious: what is the words appear on this mv)

OMO This FMV is so hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Title : My Love Choi Taek

Taek : I don't know about things like that

(kissing scenes)

DeokSun : I'm suspicious of this man. Are you maybe master of ...? But whatever... I love him

Taek : Are you doing this on purpose to make me angry? I already said that I don't like it, didn't I?

DeokSun : Ha... Heedongie... this...

DongRyong : Hello... You don't know anything about Taek

DeokSun : What do you say?! There is nothing I don't know about him!

Taek : You don't know anything about me

DeokSun : I don't know.. I really don't know about him... But I can't hate him...

Taek : You're pretty

My love Choi Taek 

• Like 16

https://instagram.com/p/BBJvhsJKZKO/

@aoikarin AOI, I just found this Phuket photo closer but it showed that uri Duk Sun didn't sit beside Taek. She was at the right, with black sleeveless shirt, right after the man with orange hat.

And, although she is not sit beside Taek, luckily she wasn't sit beside that one too. 

I'm fine with that. Hehe.

• Like 4

I don't even see Bogum or Hyeri in that picture :sweatingbullets:

Wait I maybe see Hyeri by the orange cap guy, but the two people who we thought were them aren't in the picture you posted.  

That pic looks like at another time or before everyone was there.  In the other picture Hyeri isn't on the right side 

• Like 4

Guest aoikarin

@libra83 BWahahahahah.. you spot on!! ok i ADMIT IT.. i was wrong.. hahahha.. i want to ship Bogum and Hyeri So Hard.. but i think i made lot of ruckus and false rumors about them. I have rectified it.. in order to not creat wrong rumor.. so i deleted my previous post.

For friends who saw my CRAZY FALSE RUMORS I CREATED THIS MORNING.. I apologize with my sincere heart.. :) *BOWS*

@aoikarin 

DON'T WORRY, MY DEAR!!!!

(OST started...)

I love yr post because the hard shipping spirit and because of that I tried to find a clearer photo with the same how that they were sitting beside.

Although we don't have that, we have the couple seats for them in our mind. They're really a nice and adorable couple that we can expect chemistry in real life, and maybe good news could come...

@PiggyKid

love yr photo, can I think the white sweater of BG is the one that Hyeri wore during beach scene?

Haha, I love them a lot, especially the way she wore his pink sweater during China Trip so every time they appeared, I think they exchanged clothes together...

and I like Hyeri's natural makeup, she look more beautiful than in the past.

• Like 8

Guest aoikarin

Look at Shin PD's expression.. he's laughing at Bogum and Hyeri's cute interaction. He's the real master mind of Bogum-Hyeri Shipper though.  :P I thinks when he walks away smiling.. he might be say "YESSSSS! The husband and wife chemistry will be great later.. I made the right choice.. LOL"

tumblr_o1uryiY8SZ1to1fhoo1_400.giftumblr_o1uryiY8SZ1to1fhoo2_r1_400.gif