Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

49 minutes ago, honeylime said:

Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread but been following from the MT of R88 and JH x DS thread... *waves* ^_^ I made a soompi acc ages ago and never bothered to use it, and now that I want to join here I made a new one since I forgot my old acc lol. 

Since you mentioned about shipping him w/ any actress in the future, I'm curious whether you guys have any names in mind? Actress(es) that you want to see work with him in the future.. I've been wondering about this :3 I'm okay with any actress but personally would love to see him with Park Boyoung or Kim Seulgi xD

Welcome aboard :D 

Me too, Park Boyoung and Kim Seulgi. Oh My Ghost and Splash Splash Love are awesome! Also Jang Nara, Kang Sora, and SNSD Sooyoung. Siblings role with Kim Sohyun and Kim Saeron is fine too. 

• Like 4

@aprodithe @luffypyon @iloveenglishsubs thanks! i see that i'm not the only one who thinks of Park Boyoung :D hopefully he'd get a project with her soon xD

Those knetz comments on taxi, wow seriously anything related to RJY these days always get at least a thousand upvotes, and I notice that they keep commenting on how well he speaks :3 

• Like 11

4 hours ago, iloveenglishsubs said:

4 hours ago, iloveenglishsubs said:

This guy is a charmer. 

The more he talk, the more I fall for his real personality. Nothing seems fake about him. He is not putting on an image or projecting himself as a popular star.  He is just being himself. 

Stay humble ryu jun yeol. I love you 

#can't wait To watch youth over flower, I want to know more about him 

• Like 16

On 1/27/2016 at 3:42 AM, mojobobo said:

Wenyol~~~~

The power of KJH! Upsss, I mean RJY :-)) 

Everyone comment on how eloquent uri Junyeolie, I hope he can spread his wing into MCing, Djing in Radio or even lecturing in a guest lecture, who wouldn't love to attend his class? B-) 

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

• Like 7

Everyone keep praising him for the way he's speaking and his carefully choosen words..it's too bad i dont understand Korean so i don't get the sense of how eloquent it is..for those of you who understand korean,is it really true that he speaks prettily?

Reading all of your posts,i feel like a proud nuna. :rolleyes:

Btw, i am just curious if any of you know why RJY debuted quite late?what did he do in his early twenties..did he play theater or doing other job not related to acting? I am sorry if this question has been asked or discussed before...i tried to backread but the thread has grown so much since my last post here.lol.

• Like 7

mwoya ige?? tumblr_nb3iefLFsW1to9y0zo1_250.gif YYS abs...Anieyo !   YOF...RJY.....jebal....

Is it too early to dream hope to wonder if Na PD will give us some scenes of seeing some tanned abs when the guys visit Victoria Falls...Pwahaha.... I mean...look at  uri RJY ...

rjy2.jpg

palli...palli.... Na PD... give some scenes similar to Laos trip....

1416292997-4264303296_n.jpg

• Like 18

1 hour ago, thenitsky said:

Everyone keep praising him for the way he's speaking and his carefully choosen words..it's too bad i dont understand Korean so i don't get the sense of how eloquent it is..for those of you who understand korean,is it really true that he speaks prettily?

Reading all of your posts,i feel like a proud nuna. :rolleyes:

Btw, i am just curious if any of you know why RJY debuted quite late?what did he do in his early twenties..did he play theater or doing other job not related to acting? I am sorry if this question has been asked or discussed before...i tried to backread but the thread has grown so much since my last post here.lol.

He studied in Suwon University and spend 4years there. He also retake his high school entrance exam once(he wanted to be a teacher but failed to get in and realize maybe he should become an actor instead). He has already served army so this adds up to another 2years. 

Though his 'official debut' is in 2015, He started to act in 2012. 

• Like 22

34 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

I think(I read it somewhere but not 100% sure) he spend 6years in University, he studied in 1 university for 2years but transferred to Suwon University and spend 4years there. He also retake his high school entrance exam once(he wanted to be a teacher but failed to get in and realize maybe he should become an actor instead). He has already served army so this adds up to another 2years. 

Though his 'official debut' is in 2015, He started to act in 2013. 

did he studied at Yosei University?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

I think(I read it somewhere but not 100% sure) he spend 6years in University, he studied in 1 university for 2years but transferred to Suwon University and spend 4years there. He also retake his high school entrance exam once(he wanted to be a teacher but failed to get in and realize maybe he should become an actor instead). He has already served army so this adds up to another 2years. 

Though his 'official debut' is in 2015, He started to act in 2013. 

did he studied at Yosei University?

52 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

He studied in Suwon University and spend 4years there. He also retake his high school entrance exam once(he wanted to be a teacher but failed to get in and realize maybe he should become an actor instead). He has already served army so this adds up to another 2years. 

Ohh..thank you for your reply! The timeline make sense...so glad that he decides to act..such a precious talent he has! Fortunately he failed being a teacher..lol...

• Like 5

Ohh..thank you for your reply! The timeline make sense...so glad that he decides to act..such a precious talent he has! Fortunately he failed being a teacher..lol...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, vyvy730 said:

First of all, I notice it's your first post. Welcome to Soompi chingu yah~ ;)
I'm ( WE'RE actually lol) mad cuz the feeling of being cheated by the writer - LWJ is too much to handle. YES! we do love how beautiful the whole story was written EXCEPT JH's fate, it was bitter as hell! :( Seriously, I wouldn't richard simmons if she didn't make character JH that *perfect * (to me) since ep 1. But hell no, she had made a big hole named KJH, pushed the viewers down and buried us alive. 
My heart rate was like this when I knew JH wasn't the husband: \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\______________________________________!!! RIP my poor heart! 

Until now, Idk if I love that man because he is a cute Gae Jung Pal or an actor who came from no where and stole our hearts by his unique charisma! As long as I can see his @#$%^&*())(*&^%$ face regularly, I'M GOOD! :phew: 

P/s: I just changed my ID name, my previous was Vy Ho (I signed up by FB) :D 

I feel you! T_T I even haven't watch 2 last episodes until now. I dont have encouragement to watch it and I know my poor heart will not able to handle it hahaha :D

I think that there're several of you guys in here should be do the same way, still avoiding 2 last episodes until today! :')))

• Like 5

@EMM! Thank you for you and your team hardwork in eyesonryu, We know so much about him thanks to EoR. I love reading you insight about him here too. I didn't know some of his struggle if it weren't for you. He is such a happy virus, never really think the things he done in the past as hardships, but I'm glad you tell us all about that anyway so his popularity has more meaning to us, fans. The new fans or the old fans. And yes, he is so eloquent!!! And he is witty too! I was laughing when he made the V in his R1988 lovelines diagram then suddenly he wrote naver above it so it would be read Naver V app. Staff were laughing as well that day. His quick wit surprise me. I just love him.

@ihate0ni0nsThank you for the hourly dosage of him! Lol. Btw where did you find the cjes.tagram gif? He is really handsome that day, and I thought it was before R1988? I can't find any video about that, only photo. ME WANNA SEE ITTTTT!!

@ryuxuri My friends and I was like that too at the beginning. One of my friends were just stopped watching since 17th ep, and when the husband was revealed, she just cooly delete all of R1998 videos that she painstakingly downloaded for the past months. But not seeing the ending is just kinda suck either. I mean, I spent my hours in this drama, super invested in it too, but never watch the finale? Nah, my friends and I braved ourselves last Saturday and we watched this horror 2 episodes of R1988 together. They were actually a very good episodes. I cried a little too (because my relationship with my father is just kinda like Bora-Sung Dong Il relationship). Of course we skipped all of TkDs moment's. LOL. Who need that? So anyway, I think you should watch the finale. Or at least read the dramabeans recap. It was good. Junghwan was freaking awesome. We screamed so much whenever he was in the screen. Even hearing his voice made us push the replay button! His part is so little though. But we already get our daily dosage of Ryu Joon Yeol here though, so it should be fine. But you shouldn't watch it if you don't have a closure on R1988 ending yourselves. I get my closure by reading a lot of fanfics. I prefer JH-new girl typed of fanfic btw, because it easier to accept R1988 ending if you let go JHDS. It hurts so much, but it hurts even more if you don't let it go. (Lol me!)

Btw guys. Can you please find me prefect description about this man? Because I can't. I just can not. When laughing, I see cute man in him. When resting his face, he is this tough-handsome-sexy man. Sometimes he is our Junghwani (selfless, tsundere, prickly, Doksun bickering partner, loveable, hug-able etc). Sometimes he is the king of eloquent-ness Junyeol. Sometimes he is just both, the hot trend Junyeol and the boy next door Junghwan (like the pict below). Sometimes I see him as someone I wanna married to (lol). Sometimes he is that perfect friends that-you-don't-dare-to-love-because-you'd-afraid-to-mess-the-perfectly-fine-relationship whenever I see him in a picture with Byun Yohan, Jisuu, Lee Donghwi, etc. I really can't pick perfect description about him. And recent taxi episode is not helping either. He was so shy in it. So that's adding a new layer in his personality. Btw I love shy Junyeoli toooo. Haha. I can't find perfect description about him, and I can't pick my favourite Junyeol Oppa.

fullsizephoto637698.jpg

991426738_021df672_IMG_3528_zpsy5hiwiax.

• Like 22