Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

20 minutes ago, ihate0ni0ns said:

@ricenamja THOSE GIFS OMG. OMG. OMG.

How did u get all these gifs???? Do you have the original link? If you do, could you please share it? DO NOT ASK WHY, OKAY. It is for my own research purpose, BWAHAHAHAHA. Thank you in advance chingu ya XD

Research yes. Cause when we don't study the map of the world we study the map of the human body. Lol.

• Like 9

@MrsSoJiSub~agreed, comments about Africa wasn't nice. Every country has its good and bad. They aren't discriminating by going there to film so who are we to judge.

When the reply cast chose Thailand,  I saw comments like why Thailand too. I grew up a little there and even though my memories aren't detailed the country is nice. It's got some of the most beautiful islands.

So excited can't wait for YOF.

• Like 6

Hi @Richi07 the Go Pro is his own, but I am not complaining if the show use some of the footages from his gopro ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@blue_angel_1004 hi blue nice to see you here~~~ 

OMG @aprodithe the idea Junyeolie driving the jeep by himself, I'm sold!!! Gotta watch even if it air on midnight! 

I'm following the Iceland trip now, they're indeed funnier than the 94 gang. those hyungs are indeed bunch of dorks~~ but I also enjoyed watching the Laos trip, Yoo yeonseok cares so much to the other two, sweet! on the picture released, Go Kyungpyo just seems so excited of the idea to have another trip while Ahn Jaehong looks blank and Junyeolie I don't know, might just laughing inside...

• Like 14

Wow it's genius of Na PD to kidnap them while they're on vacation! LOL. I couldn't believe it when I saw the news today. I almost squealed out loud in public hahaha (It's really too bad that Dong Hwi oppa couldn't make it because the bromance would be off the charts XD)

Finally finished watching Vapp. Anyone else thought that oppa's English pronunciation is actually pretty good? I was so surprised! :w00t::wub:

Does anyone know more about the teaching job that he did before?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ihate0ni0ns said:

@ricenamja THOSE GIFS OMG. OMG. OMG.

How did u get all these gifs???? Do you have the original link? If you do, could you please share it? DO NOT ASK WHY, OKAY. It is for my own research purpose, BWAHAHAHAHA. Thank you in advance chingu ya XD

The original source form Dispatch site. 

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/456351

From the news link posted by Blue, the YOF will broadcast in mid-Feb? This is earlier than expected!

• Like 13

So according to this article, the YOF episode might air on mid-Feb? Idk if its's credible enough, but if it comes out that soon, I will be more than thrilled to see what tricks Na PD sets on the boys. It will be so much fun!!! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/the-boys-of-reply-1998-head-to-africa-to-film-youth-over-flowers

Jun yeolie oppa must be so funny in YOF! I'm sure he will be able to show the many different sides of him that hasnt been shown to us just yet. Na PD, goooood job for kidnapping the boys!

*sorry guys the news on mid-feb broadcast schedule has already been shared here...

Edited by namunamuyeppeo
  • Like 12

Never thought Africa is dangerous country! and for sure NA PD wont go to any noxious places!

i'm googling straight away after reading your post @blue_angel_1004 woaahhh namibia & victoria fallssss, very greatttt destination!! the wildlife & beautiful falls are SUPERBBB combination!! i cantt waittt i cantt waitttt x") (also visit real wildlife always on my bucketlist!)

namibia wildlife

Red%20dunes.jpg

agree with you @aprodithe RJY must be excited driving a jeep here :love:

Victoria falls

vic%20falls.jpg

woooohhh super beautiful huh?

i bet he will love going there!! and always say "Thank You Lord" x'''''')

• Like 17

I'm watching VApp and around 17.30 min he talks about the kiss scene.. The subs are wrong? Or I don't understand english? Because he says: "We thought this could be the kiss scene between you and me, and it really did become the kiss scene"... :huh:

@cheetah_omma

sang cheol ah

hyung is in hurry

do you have my wallet and card?

lets do voice talk

missed call

sang cheol ahhh!!!

help me

hyung's card and wallet

the caption said " hyung I'm sorry I fall asleep".

#ryujunyeol #YOF #well_arrived #hwaiting_fortendays #IcheerForyou #gotkidnappedinPhuket_Hyung's_lastWhisper #resortsaferoom #allofHyungCashandCardareinThere #itwaswellpacked #saranghabnida #cjestagram

I just roughly translate it cause my korean is not so good

no. his manager always post via cjes instagram

• Like 21