Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

4 hours ago, wasted_youth said:

HE SAW THE COMMENTS. HE ALMOST COULDN'T SAY ANYTHING... GAHH I CAN'T I TEARED UP WHEN I SAW HE PAUSED FOR 5 SECONDS AND STARTED TO TEAR UP A BIT :((

Just a few hours ago I told myself I could stop mourning over JH. Who am I kidding? T.T Hahahaha I cried too much I'm going nuts :w00t: 

At least the project worked. The messages of support reached him well. Last night i checked there were 90 thousands comments on his R88 IG post, tonight the comments doubled. His tears are tears of happiness and gratitude. I'm really happy for him! yeaaaay!

• Like 19

1 minute ago, einYoshiChan said:

Count on me..  Manly, intelligent, matured,and i can say he's not a type of guy who like to act cute*like some idol do* to get an attention.. He just being himself and he's a real man to me..  I Wish i could married a husband type like him..

Indeed!!! That's so truee, he's just being himself and be a real man. I wish I can meet a guy like him too and get married as soon as possible! Hahahaha :wub::wub:

• Like 11

So the cast really doesn’t know who is the husband till the last few episodes. But does the writer has that ending in mind when she first structured the drama story? If so, then I think her writing is damn weird with the focus on JH. It should be either on JH’s lost first love or on DS’ POV love line. They really shouldn’t have the present day scenes in interview format of DS and Taek. How can these two talk about JH’s first love loss? IF, the husband is determined only at later stage, then all my conspiracy theories are coming up again. Even RJY and Heyri thought they are the end game!

Anyway, I truly love the bromance between Byun Yohan and RJY. Yohan was actually watching the live broadcast just because Junyeol said he will call! And he called like near the 1 hour mark? So Yohan has been waiting for 1 hour? Hahaha. Even Yohan seems to feel regrettable at the last episode but he worded it in a very politically correct manner without expressing his disappointment.

@JungPalYeoChin I know! I also has negative feeling towards Hyeri and even Bogummy (and I so love this guy!) with the end of the drama. But RJY talking about Hyeri on V app and how she and him always discussing possible kiss scenes and how she bawled at the confession scene. I’m feeling better towards her now. She’s a TeamJH too. I know I will like Bogummy again. I just need to see him interact with Irene more. Hahaha.

@blademan V app video will usually be re-processed for upload after live streaming. It can take quite a while. This live broadcast is 2.5 hours so it will take longer. I think we should see it again in less than 12 hours.

However, do they re-sub the whole video again? I know unsubbed live streaming will appear few days later but this live streaming has some ‘real time’ subs already so I’m not sure if they will just leave it with those subs or not. But the subs are incomplete! So many gaps and lags!

• Like 20

The time when he say traveling is make you become know who you are, and even more he say traveling with family can make your family become close and you will know about your family (if i'm not mistaken, because the translation sometimes late)

I just like "Hmm, it's really true. Wow, my kind of man."

Yeah, you should marry this kind of man. Jung hwan or Ryu jun yeol. 

• Like 15

Guest fleshwithoutblood

I'm strangely satisfied with the ending (in theory), I just wish they could have given more resolution to the other characters, including Junghwan, and more attention to Dongryong as well, who was my favorite character. I understand what they were trying to do and find it interesting, even if it was sad and distressing. Kim Jung Hwan will be an iconic character and his confession will probably be the moment of the show, if that makes sense. He got a lot of the emotional beats related to romance in the show, even if his screen time dwindled. I fell in love with Ryu Junyeol through this show, and it was very gradual too, because at first I liked their loveline but mainly cared about Deokseon and the Kim family, somehow I ended up with Junghwan among my favorite characters in the series because he had such an impact. Junyeol's behind the scenes are what made me fall for him along with his acting skills. Anyways, I caught some of the v live (so many viewers haha) towards the end, but hopefully they'll fill in the subtitles and I'll go back and watch it in full later.

Does anyone know if he has any future projects lined up? It's weird that the actors don't seem to be getting flooded with love calls like the 94 actors were during their time. I'm a little worried that he won't get to be a romantic lead again anytime soon, but I really want him to. I also would love for him to do a Na PD variety show :D

This v-app makes my disappointment in reply 1988 go away, really.. I always love all the characters, I never hate anyone of them actually, though I'm a bit sad for the character of DS. I still like Hyeri, it's not her fault. I'm just really disappointed with the writer in terms of JH and DS loveline, but for family and friendship, kudos to writer-nim but for me they just waste the beautiful characters they build from the start. Even RJY and Hyeri think they are the endgame because of their story at the half of the series...

but due to RJY explanation, I also believe that it's JH story, just by himself, his first love his friends and his family. So I will settle to that now.

im hoping all the hate for Hyeri and PBG will gone, though if you hate DS and taek, I think that's fine, they can't blame us  anyway... It's their fault hehehe 

how come I can't put anything of my dc??? I save a lot of images of RJY and I want to put it as my profile pic! Grrrr

but im excited for the sub, I really want to know what he said. 

• Like 16

32 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:
42 minutes ago, audrey1210 said:

A guy who is charismatic, doesn't really like selfie, talkative, can be both humorous and serious (according to the situation he is in), likes travelling (seen from his IG), has a good taste in movies, anti-mainstream type of guy. Oh my God, how come you are so similar to my ideal type of guy Junyeol Oppa? Is there anyone here whose ideal guy is similar to him?? 

OMG QUOTE THIS A MILLION TIMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

So the cast really doesn’t know who is the husband till the last few episodes. But does the writer has that ending in mind when she first structured the drama story? If so, then I think her writing is damn weird with the focus on JH. It should be either on JH’s lost first love or on DS’ POV love line. They really shouldn’t have the present day scenes in interview format of DS and Taek. How can these two talk about JH’s first love loss? IF, the husband is determined only at later stage, then all my conspiracy theories are coming up again. Even RJY and Heyri thought they are the end game!

Anyway, I truly love the bromance between Byun Yohan and RJY. Yohan was actually watching the live broadcast just because Junyeol said he will call! And he called like near the 1 hour mark? So Yohan has been waiting for 1 hour? Hahaha. Even Yohan seems to feel regrettable at the last episode but he worded it in a very politically correct manner without expressing his disappointment.

@JungPalYeoChin I know! I also has negative feeling towards Hyeri and even Bogummy (and I so love this guy!) with the end of the drama. But RJY talking about Hyeri on V app and how she and him always discussing possible kiss scenes and how she bawled at the confession scene. I’m feeling better towards her now. She’s a TeamJH too. I know I will like Bogummy again. I just need to see him interact with Irene more. Hahaha.

@blademan V app video will usually be re-processed for upload after live streaming. It can take quite a while. This live broadcast is 2.5 hours so it will take longer. I think we should see it again in less than 12 hours.

However, do they re-sub the whole video again? I know unsubbed live streaming will appear few days later but this live streaming has some ‘real time’ subs already so I’m not sure if they will just leave it with those subs or not. But the subs are incomplete! So many gaps and lags!

Maybe eyesonryu will sub it for us. Let us see then 

• Like 7

I'm soooo happy with RJY v app today. He's sooooo stunning! I love him even more after knowing he has a big heart. He just beautiful inside out! KYAAAA.. This program such a healer to me. Normally, I would just love a character on drama,, not her/his real life. But this time, I just love both JungHwan and JunYeoli.

Today's schedule was so full for him (taxi filming, V-app, wrap up party) I hope he got enough rest. Jaljara~

I envy for Thai fans. You're probably will meet him at the airport on Jan 19. Please share some photos for us, kekeke

Oh, I like the idea giving something (scrapbook, etc like we did to YYS back then).. I really wanna join, so let me know! ^^

@wasted_youth please make some more collages from today's v app, this is a request from RBC member, hahahaha

Actor Ryu, can't wait for your next project. We always support you!

I love you, let's love!

• Like 24

37 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

Count on me..  Manly, intelligent, matured,and i can say he's not a type of guy who like to act cute*like some idol do* to get an attention.. He just being himself and he's a real man to me..  I Wish i could married a husband type like him..

When you mention cuteness..it brings me back to his aegyo...LMAO it's just too funny!! I keep laugh hard when I remember his aegyo #deepvoice "Sunwoo yaaah..ah..aaah..ah..aaah.." :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 13

I'm so happy I watchec RJY's v app today! He's such a cool kind of guy. Like what most of you pointed out I didnt feel like I was watching a celebrity but he felt so warm and down to earth like I was just chatting with a long time friend. He really carries a conversation and the show so well.

I didn't plan on watching because I thought the wound was still too fresh but it's the best thing I've done to get over the pain so far. So I'm here this is my first post here by the way. Hello chingus!

Things I loved from the v app (this is what I uvderstood based on the live subs):

-he said if it were him he wouldve dated deok sun since ep3 at the alley scene and he wouldnt have given up on her like what happened in the story

-he liked taeks confession the least and his confession  the best haha

-he had a hard time when he found out he wasnt the husband

-basically everything he said about the confession, about his scenes with DS, and about his character

-he teared up talking about the comments on gis instagram

-i love that he shares our pain and sentiments about JH and his failed first love.

It just made everything so much more bearable and acceptable. And now though i still have so many questions about the drama, my heart can settle in peace hearing these things from him. It really redeemed the show for me. And I'm so thankful now I can still love DS and R88 the same.

• Like 21