Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

7 hours ago, EMM! said:

Well, to cope up with it.. EoR plans to release everything we plan to release that got buried due to more important and latest news n____nv

You won't miss him too much, we got your backs guys.. as always n__nv

asaaaa!! Thank you, EMM! We all will be waiting for the releases.. :w00t:

and last night episode, maaan... what I would not do for Junyeolie to say "You did good, I am proud of you" with his deep and sweet voice.. I could climb Mount Everest... well, maybe not..

• Like 4

Awesome @EMM can't wait for the rest of Taxi.

Oppa, was so cute in today's episode of LR some one needs to make a gif of him during the figuring out an outfit for his date with BN scene too cute. He plays a nerd so on point. 

• Like 5

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/06/celebrities-with-unique-eye-colors.html

Celebrities with unique eye colors

Daum Cafe: Celebrities with unique eye colors

-Gong Seung Yeon is so pretty in the last photo, she looks like a vampire

-I think Goo Hye Sun's eye color is unique too

-Kim Sung Oh's eye color makes him look sexy

-Kim Kap Soo has a pretty eye color too

-When Kim Sung Oh's on tv, all I see are his eyes

-Ryu Junyeol too...  there are celebrities with light brown eyes but he's the first one I know with eyes of chocolatey light brown color

-Kim Sung Oh eyes are like that of a wolf's

-That's such a great two-shot of Seo Kang Joon and Lee Sung Kyung

CmL1i6JWkAAAbjp.jpg

CmL35b7UkAEIzMk.jpg

the eyes of chocolatey light brown color~~~~

• Like 8

WARNING : SUGARY OVERLOAD

[Spoilers] Lucky Romance + Master: God of Noodles (Finale) + Wanted

No comments:

Lucky Romance

lm1.jpg

lm2.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-06-30%2Bat%2B4.44.0

tv Report - Naver: 'Lucky Romance', Ryu Junyeol ♥ Hwang Jung Eum, dating to their hearts' contents 

1. [+6,648, -136] Ah the faces that Ryu Junyeol makes are all adorable. Every second and minute are too good to miss ㅠㅠ

2. [+4,615, -87] I won't be able to sleep tonight ㅠ

3. [+4,416, -75] They're totally sweet today❤❤❤

4. [+4,022, -73] Who sprinkled sugar over here!!!!! So sweet!!

5. [+3,3272, -67] They're so sweet, I could melt ㅠ

6. [+1,471, -16] I kept squealing and smiling ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Quote of the day: An otaku is complete when that person is happy...

7. [+1,343, -17] Yeah yeah~~ princess-nim~!! ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+1,174, -13] Is this how it looks like when mottae solos finally date? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Nate
1. [+887, -53] Honestly the best male lead. I've never seen a male lead that gave me that sense of vicarious satisfaction and made my heart flutter this much . Ryu Junyeol's charms are no joke

2. [+762, -36] Best episode so far ㅠㅠ Dalnim and the major stockholder guy are fun too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Suho and Bonui are exploding with sweetness ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Let me hug you too, Suho-ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+703, -38] I couldn't stop smiling at their sweetness ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+83, -3] Ah... their conversations and way of speaking are so similar to real couples, especially their phone call in the end ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I almost stopped breathing when he said "how long do you have to keep me standing here?"

5. [+62, -3] There's never been a character like Je Suho. What would this drama have done without Ryu Junyeol. He's the best

6. [+62, -3] Ryu Junyeol is bursting with so much charms, he has a completely different feel here compared to Reply's Junghwan ㅠㅠThey're so cute and sweet together, they make me wanna be in a relationship too ㅠㅠ His voice when he said "how long do you have to keep me standing here?", then he hugged Bonui and closed the door using his foot. My heart was fluttering ㅠㅠㅠ I can't wait for next week ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Who knew he had so much aegyo? ㅠㅠㅠ

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/06/spoilers-lucky-romance-master-god-of_30.html

• Like 8

Hello everyone! I'm catching up with Lucky Romance and I've been smiling and laughing out loud on all of Je So Ho's antics. RJY is doing really good in portraying Je So Ho. He's so good being an awkward genius and I can't believe he's the same tsundere that I came to love. I'm cringing at his cheesiness and he's too cute being in love for the first time LOL.  RJY is really doing a great job and I'm really proud to be his fan. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, pluie625 said:

Hello everyone! I'm catching up with Lucky Romance and I've been smiling and laughing out loud on all of Je So Ho's antics. RJY is doing really good in portraying Je So Ho. He's so good being an awkward genius and I can't believe he's the same tsundere that I came to love. I'm cringing at his cheesiness and he's too cute being in love for the first time LOL.  RJY is really doing a great job and I'm really proud to be his fan. 

Hai @pluie625 glad that you like this versatile actor. yes he's doing both character perfectly and viewers are captivated by his character. either tsundere or nerdy and geeky boys, he deliver it perfectly to viewers and they believe what they see (the character).

• Like 7

Title on the magazine: Walking out from Reply curse 

Rough translation by me of the insta post promoting this issue of the magazine RJY is on.

The new exclusive cover by uweekly! Do you remember 'Ssangmundong Gal Jung Pal' in Reply 1988? The cover person of the newest copy of uweekly is the up and coming Ryu Jun Yeol!

Even though he has only debut for 1 year+, his acting skills are already recognized and has been getting countless awards. Including Best New actor in the most impactful and prestigious 'Baeksang Awards'. In 2016, he is fired(?) up(?) in tv and movie industry.  In the recent hit drama 'Lucky Romance', the ratings for the first episode even breaks 10%, leading to hot discussions and  the era belonging to Ryu Jun Yeol has arrived!

• Like 10

Interviewer's(Author's) note in uweeklysg

After seeing Ryu Jun Yeol in person, I realize that he is much thinner then he was in Reply 1988. He said that compared to before, he slimmed down 5kg. He's tall, legs are long and looks stylish in every outfit he worn. He is really very courteous. Even though his answers for all the questions are not very long, but you can feel that this is his personality. Whenever the interviewer asked him, he will always remember to answer 'Thank You', he's really courteous. 

On the day of interview,  there are around 10+ staffs that accompanied him to the site. There was a korean reporter that says that the number of staffs accompanying a celebrity can prove the celebrity's popularity in Korea. Among the people the interviewer has interviewed, this is the most number of staff the interviewer has seen, with this can see how popular he is in Korea right now! He is co-starring with Hwang Jung Eum in MBC TV Station Wed-Thurs drama 'Lucky Romance', he will also be acting in movies 'The King' and 'Taxi Driver' , the interviewer give her blessings for his acting career to continue to flourish. 

Translation by me (Howlongwillthisfandomlast)

• Like 9

Im not sure how to tag someone in this forum, (forgotten since i've been away from soompi for some time now), thanks to

@miss_buttercup for the welcome and great info will check it out soon.... i just came back from a short holiday and catching up on LR thread and drama itself this week... :) also to  @Howlongwillthisfandomlast wow, 100 page a day! that's awesome! show how much people love the characters and at the same time i hope the same love can be given to both LR romance characters as well - SH and BN - LR Fighting and we need to chant together to get the ratings up!:phew:

• Like 8

8 hours ago, aprodithe said:

Hai @pluie625 glad that you like this versatile actor. yes he's doing both character perfectly and viewers are captivated by his character. either tsundere or nerdy and geeky boys, he deliver it perfectly to viewers and they believe what they see (the character).

I've been his fan from R1988 and been posting in this thread since then but I'm not posting much these days, I'm just lurking everyday, I guess I need to post more often LOL. 

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast thank you for the translations of the uweekly. I'm glad he's making good impressions everywhere he go.  His humbleness and down to earth personality will lead him more success. 

@Eichhoernchen thanks for the magazine scans. When you look at it, he looks not that skinny but then camera often times don't do justice to how a person look in real life.

• Like 5

Ryu Junyeol's graces the pages of Singaporean magazine 'U-Weekly'

source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/07/ryu-junyeols-graces-pages-of.html

Sports Dong A - Naver: Ryu Junyeol, this man over flowers...boyish and manliness in harmony

1. [+4,753, -518] Talk about stealing my heart... From cuteness to sexiness, he's got it all

2. [+3,413, -380] Great photoshoot!!!! Looks interesting

3. [+3,054, -391] Crazy~~~ Wow. Ryu Junyeol is really daebak!!!!

4. [+2,865, -357] There is no end to his charms~ Ryu Junyeol is jjang ♡

5. [+2,578, -361] He just oozes with charms!!!! Ryu Junyeol ~~~~~♡ Where do I get this magazine?

6. [+706, -115] The more you see him, the more charming he gets

7. [+668, -104] He's even good with photoshoots

8. [+642, -104] His expressions are so real~ He explodes with charms

9. [+592, -90] The pictures came out so well. Daebak

10. [+576, -88] Ah daebak...  Every photoshoot manages to outdo the previous one ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• Like 11