Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

2 hours ago, paradicez said:

Hello. I am new here. I've been following Reply 88 since it aired and got caught in the Ryu Jun Yeol's fever. :) This is my second time crying over a fictional character. Ryu Jun Yeol did a great job at portraying Jung Hwan because he has gained so many fans and stole so many hearts. I cannot wait to see him live on V app! 

More pictures :D

I want to be that girl to0 :D

• Like 6

awwwwww byun yo han called him gae jung pal -- I JUSTTT :wub: OPPA DEUL 

Spoiler

seeing rjy talking about his scenes with hyeri, with omma, appa, hyung really makes me want to watch the series all over again. sigh.

Edited by Lia10
  • Like 19

Thanks for the vapp  update guys!

So if Hyeri and him talked about their kissing scene would be and how Hyeri cried during the confession, then they both also expected that he was supposed to be the husband, right? So the PD and writer messed up big time eh? 

• Like 24

8 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

okay so it wasn't a "this was planned from the beginning thing" got it they let him know late in the game like us...aww oppa we felt the same as you. we felt the same *group hug* 

he was informed right before filming the scene. It was a surprise even for him. He practice his scene on the spot. it hard for him, that why it feel so real. it's unexpected.

Hyeri crying really hard that they need to stop filming for her to gather herself

• Like 23

awww he has the cutest doggie. 

2 minutes ago, pi2tni4ng said:

he was informed right before filming the scene. It was a surpirse even for him. He practice his scene on the spot. it hard for him, that why it feel so real. it's unexpected.

Hyeri crying really hard that they need to stop filming for her to gather herself

ahhhh i can breathe again. i was not an idiot. this makes me so relived and i ain't even mad okay so they really did pick the husband towards the end. wow i thought they were just bs the media but that really was the case. whatever it's done. I really like his smile. man they should have let him smile and laugh more in the drama...

• Like 19

maybe that's why he looks close to hyeri in bts pictures (at least to my shipper eyes) it's because they felt the chemistry between them :wub: 

Spoiler

and maybe they too secretly wanted to jh to end up with ds lol no

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

lmfao someone asked him about the jacket that was left on the bench...now someone needs to ask about the ring too LOL

It's already asked before. When he read the comments about "Banji (ring)". But the reason is not subbed. I think he said he also doesn't know.

We really need someone to sub this video fully

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, pi2tni4ng said:

he was informed right before filming the scene. It was a surprise even for him. He practice his scene on the spot. it hard for him, that why it feel so real. it's unexpected.

I Think thats why Deok Sun and Jung Hwan have a very good chemistry..even Hyeri crying..maybe she think, that she can kiss that sexy lips :D

• Like 18