Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

On 7/14/2016 at 7:51 PM, realistic2280 said:

should we feel sad that only about 140k people watch his live vapp just now? compared to 600k people for his Jan 2016 vapp interview?

Nevertheless. indeed, let's fall in love again in his next project.. .RJY fighting!

Tonight's LR ending better be good!! :)

----------------

Just remembered that one of his post-LR schedule is a football match... reminded me of his YOA where he walked up so fast to the top of the hill after kayaking... and he explained that he plays football during the weekend hence is quite fit... haha.. i dont know why i'm bringing it up here.. .hehe

I guess it's because his recent V-app was held in weekdays where most people were busy at works and most students in Korean were still at School (I heard most Korean students come back home at 10 pm). His Reply V-app on Jan 2016 was held on Sunday weekend which brought more viewers. This is why we can't compare weekend drama rating and weekdays drama rating.

Beside Kim Junghwan's ending brought more people's curiosity than Lucky Romance. They wanted to know his opinion about Kim Junghwan. Even myself at that time was in the mid of studying for exam, but I thought screw that I wanted to watch full two hours of Kim Junghwan to heal my broken heart over R88 ending. I didn't care about my grade LOL :D:D.

His recent V-app currently has 3 million hearts by the way. So no worries ^^.

• Like 6

waiting for the english subtitle for Junyeol's latest V-app broadcast is definitely like waiting for a train that will come eventually and it's like a blessing (in Je Suho's voice).

Btw did you guys know that among Cjes artists broadcasts, Junyeol's V-app got the most heart from viewers? His latest broadcast got 3 million, the one on LR set got about a million, while his Reply v-app got the most hearts: about 79 million! He's definitely Cjes' hot item. I'm so proud of him and I sincerely wish him all the best for his career.  

• Like 6

I think this scene was taken at Gwangju, Taxi Driver filming location. I am suffering from Lucky Romance withdrawal syndrome, I miss him so much already :bawling:. Glad CJes saves me with the newest BTS video of Lucky Romance filming http://tvcast.naver.com/v/988147.

They also posts some BTS pics of LR ep 16 and RJY's V-app BTS ^^. You can find the complete pics at http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=4663330&memberNo=28655711

IMG_0218_1s.jpg?type=w1200

Cnh_wizVUAEvb9K.jpgCnh_J8pUAAAf-1y.jpg

• Like 5

awww...he didnt sat in his actor chair and sat in the floor with the other crew instead. and he also hugging everyone say thank you for the hard work the crew did with him. such a remarkable personality.

• Like 3

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000170997

Ryu Junyeol mention in the same article as 4 great Chungmoro actors, Cho Jungwoon, Hwang Jungmin, Son Yejin and Kang  Yewon as the actors that feasting viewers eyes (direct translation credit to Misshoggy).

wouldnt caps the whole translation because it gives headache instead, but very proud for uri Junyeol.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000170997

Ryu Junyeol mention in the same article as 4 great Chungmoro actors, Cho Jungwoon, Hwang Jungmin, Son Yejin and Kang  Yewon as the actors that feasting viewers eyes (direct translation credit to Misshoggy).

wouldnt caps the whole translation because it gives headache instead, but very proud for uri Junyeol.

• Like 8

Found this on twitter..hope she doesnt mind i put this here.

The 4 first name is the character ongoing drama, and Junyeol slip at no 5, while his drama no longer airing. i think it show how the viewers love Je Suho's character.

• Like 5

Ji Soo or Ryu Jun-yeol ? - HanCinema Question of the Day QOTD

Which up-and-coming actor do you find more promising?

Ji Soo (지수) or Ryu Jun-yeol (류준열) ? (2016/07/18)

posterphoto708157.jpg orposterphoto747717.jpg

Thank you for voting!
Ji Soo 14.29%  (22 votes) 

Ryu Jun-yeol 85.71%  (132 votes) 

Total Votes: 154

SOURCE

• Like 9

4 hours ago, suzy0604 said:

wow at the fan art! Junyeolie fans are so talented! :w00t:

ooh and I miss him already.. 

2 hours ago, coolbabe said:

I miss him so  much too :bawling:

I miss him so  much too :bawling:

Me too Guys. He will have interview tomorrow and Beanpole fansign event the day after tomorrow at 2 PM KST. I hope we will get a lot of fanaccounts, fancams, and HD pics of Ryu Junyeol ^^

• Like 6

Just now, luffypyon said:

Me too Guys. He will have interview tomorrow and Beanpole fansign event the day after tomorrow at 2 PM KST. I hope we will get a lot of fanaccounts, fancams, and HD pics of Ryu Junyeol ^^

Looking forward to it like crazyyy! Do you guys have any idea how often I refresh this page? We've been indulged for 2 months and now only God and Cjes know when he will return to dramaland (well, not too soon, of course because he needs time to breathe and all, but please not too long).

• Like 4

1 hour ago, luffypyon said:

Yes, Hopefully we get lots of goodies from kind fans tomorrow, and I wish now he could have enough sleep and  gain some weight..

• Like 3

On 17/07/2016 at 5:04 AM, luffypyon said:

I guess it's because his recent V-app was held in weekdays where most people were busy at works and most students in Korean were still at School (I heard most Korean students come back home at 10 pm). His Reply V-app on Jan 2016 was held on Sunday weekend which brought more viewers. This is why we can't compare weekend drama rating and weekdays drama rating.

Beside Kim Junghwan's ending brought more people's curiosity than Lucky Romance. They wanted to know his opinion about Kim Junghwan. Even myself at that time was in the mid of studying for exam, but I thought screw that I wanted to watch full two hours of Kim Junghwan to heal my broken heart over R88 ending. I didn't care about my grade LOL :D:D.

His recent V-app currently has 3 million hearts by the way. So no worries ^^.

@luffypyon... hi, just back from leave and saw your comments. I have been out of touch with Korean dramas for months and only starting this 2 months and staying on with LR and getting to know Ryu JY.

I'm curious about the V-app interviews which seemed to be getting popular these days. the last time i saw interviews being made with fans was Lee Junki's channel of some sort, but now V-app seemed to be getting popular. For more exposure? But its good for fans who wants to keep up with their star's activities.

Also using the crossed fingers, showing the 'love' sign. that was new to me as well (yes, i have been away fro a long time) :D

Im curious how bad (in your exam) did you do when you saw the Kim Junghwan's Vapp interview? hahha

Like many, we are all waiting for Eyes on Ryu to sub his latest Vapp interview... all r curious about what he said about his noona... this is his first rom-com where he is fully acting with another actress, i guess it wouldnt be weird not to be attracted to the HJE - she is pretty afterall :D

I saw the subbed radio quiz he had with Junsu where he got all 9 correct.. did he called to join the quiz or did he just called in to try to answer the quiz....

come to think of it, is LR a Cjest's production because majority of the actors are from the agency?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, realistic2280 said:

@luffypyon... hi, just back from leave and saw your comments. I have been out of touch with Korean dramas for months and only starting this 2 months and staying on with LR and getting to know Ryu JY.

I'm curious about the V-app interviews which seemed to be getting popular these days. the last time i saw interviews being made with fans was Lee Junki's channel of some sort, but now V-app seemed to be getting popular. For more exposure? But its good for fans who wants to keep up with their star's activities.

Also using the crossed fingers, showing the 'love' sign. that was new to me as well (yes, i have been away fro a long time) :D

Im curious how bad (in your exam) did you do when you saw the Kim Junghwan's Vapp interview? hahha

Like many, we are all waiting for Eyes on Ryu to sub his latest Vapp interview... all r curious about what he said about his noona... this is his first rom-com where he is fully acting with another actress, i guess it wouldnt be weird not to be attracted to the HJE - she is pretty afterall :D

I saw the subbed radio quiz he had with Junsu where he got all 9 correct.. did he called to join the quiz or did he just called in to try to answer the quiz....

come to think of it, is LR a Cjest's production because majority of the actors are from the agency?

Yes, V-app becomes so much popular because it allows the celebs to interact with their fans more freely. It's good for promotion too. That's why when this channel planned to make their app not free anymore, they received a lot of backlashes.

After Reply 1988 ended, I couldn't sleep for almost 72 hours LOL and dreamed about Kim Junghwan quite often after that :D:D:D . I'd never been so broken heart over a real human but a fictional character like that before. His Reply V-app was like a medicine for my bleeding crumbled heart hahahahahaha am I getting cheesy here?. Thankfully, I got an A for my graduation exam.

Usually the subtitle is released by V-app channel itself. It is almost a week already, I hope the sub will be released soon.

When I was a fan of Sukira (a Radio channel from KBS), usually the radio DJ or the radio PD would give a notice to the celebs they will call before the broadcast.

Lucky Romance is from Huayi Brothers Production.

To getting to know more about Ryu Junyeol, I think you should visit EoR tumblr page

http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/rjy-about

http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/filmography

http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/ryu-facts

• Like 3