Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

2 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

Wow...photos before Bungee jumping...

bungee jumping is one adventurer activity i've never done...i am so scared to jump in high speed hahahaha...but knowing Junyeol he would not pass this opportunity to challenge himself.

I will be like JH in the teaser, it's scary just looking down.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kittyyo said:

I will be like JH in the teaser, it's scary just looking down.:sweatingbullets:

yeah..i terrified with the height too...even to this day. but i managed to do parasailing once...it was fun..and i am not alone hahahahaha, there's the instructor with me at least. but Bungee jumping , you have to do it alone...and the jump is so scary so i think not just twice...more than five tbh hahahaha

CeSS0T4WEAAVq5b.jpg

during cf skinfood filming??

• Like 6

2 hours ago, einYoshiChan said:

@Niel2804 ,good idea.. can we have joongkok for train junyeol and make his body fit and have a damn hot six pack chocolate abs,because we probably will get a shirtless and kiss on the shower scene(based on webtoon) in drama..hahah but i don't mind about his body because for me he already perfect head to toe...just hope he can gain a weight because he looks so thin now.. *junghwan body is perfect*

High Five ! hahhahahaha because typical korean drama the Male lead usually have a shower scene, shirtless scene, Omooonaaaaa XD *fanning myself*

another Yang Ge hhhahahhaa

CeSSck0WsAAX-_5.jpg

CeSSZtHWwAUK3K8.jpg

CeSST0SXEAAPGsD.jpg

Omooo Omoooo XD

Credit to ryujunyeol_ina twitter

• Like 13

@kittyyo No, I haven't. Is the drama good?

@aprodithe even if it's 1+1 casting, I am sure there's no doubt nor question about RJY acting quality. Although my delulu mind said Hwang Jung Eum may be the one who requested to partner with RJY :D:D:D:D

@yumeaki It's sad if it's true. The final casting hasn't been final though, only Song Kang Ho who confirmed so far and they said the movie project is still in budgeting process. I hope it's good decision to do Lucky Romance (both for RJY and fans of course :wub:)

• Like 1

@luffypyon me too.. i also have some thought as you.. my delulu mind also think its HJE who suggested junyeol to be a main lead.. btw, i got this from eyes on ryu "It is an adaptation from a webtoon with the same title, but instead of portraying it as it is, the drama will adapt the background material from the original story and will showcase a new story through the team-up of Director Kim Kyunghee and Scriptwriter Choi Yoon Gyo." is that means the possibility for us to get 'bed scene' is 0.00001% ?? because they don't really follow the webtoon ?? aushhhhh... i already imagine it but they just destroyed it in ONE second..huhuhuhu

• Like 5

@einYoshiChan

I think the Bed Scene in Korean Drama is not a "Bed Scene" hahahaha, better to watch a Bed Scene in Korean Movie *am I being Byuntae?* muahahahhaha....

and the Bed Scene in Korean Drama probably just showing a little skin and the body will covering with blanket omooo omoooo

hqdefault.jpg

probably like this ? :phew: i am more curious about the feeling watching JunYeol and JungEum before the "Bed Scene" kyaaaaa i'm blushing kkkkkk #slapmyself

• Like 6

4 hours ago, aprodithe said:

yeah..i terrified with the height too...even to this day. but i managed to do parasailing once...it was fun..and i am not alone hahahahaha, there's the instructor with me at least. but Bungee jumping , you have to do it alone...and the jump is so scary so i think not just twice...more than five tbh hahahaha

CeSS0T4WEAAVq5b.jpg

during cf skinfood filming??

Hi there, he did an interview with Harper Bazaar China 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

@luffypyon me too.. i also have some thought as you.. my delulu mind also think its HJE who suggested junyeol to be a main lead.. btw, i got this from eyes on ryu "It is an adaptation from a webtoon with the same title, but instead of portraying it as it is, the drama will adapt the background material from the original story and will showcase a new story through the team-up of Director Kim Kyunghee and Scriptwriter Choi Yoon Gyo." is that means the possibility for us to get 'bed scene' is 0.00001% ?? because they don't really follow the webtoon ?? aushhhhh... i already imagine it but they just destroyed it in ONE second..huhuhuhu

CJes is full with very talented actor / singer. JYJ, Hwang jeung eum, Songkyungu, Choi Minshik, Ra Miran, Park sunwoong...and now they add with RHY and RJY. the new fresh talented. both are probably not the most prettiest / handsome actress, but their talent are way boyond the other. so even the decision with additional plus one would not be hurt.

but i dont believe a bit that RJY was additional hahahaha...i bet a lot of script coming into CJes, but he would choose the one with the most challenging character.I dont know if HJE asked him or not...but i believe the kind and fun HJE would help our oppa into a very nice environment filming. I always watching HJE's drama and her bts always the fun one.

6 minutes ago, Hui Fen Pak said:

Hi there, he did an interview with Harper Bazaar China 

thanks for your info :glasses:

• Like 3

@Niel2804 aigoo.. why you want slap your pretty face chingu-yah~.. it's okay if they just show us their body covering with blanked as long as we can feels the romance..hahahaha i m sure and confident jun yeol can make our heart fluttering again with his acting and charm once his character started falling in love and kiss.. auchhh... blushing againn..

• Like 2

Is it too late to join in the "Yangge photobomb shots" sharing party?? Have some pics on my phone that I wanna share ...

'Yangge in Dune 45'

yli0VH8.jpg

Spoiler

'Yangge forgot to jump'3aWDV4v.jpg

'Find Yangge '

8eMECEQ.jpg

'Samchully CF Yangge ver.'

oLwUvG4.png

'BJ-ing Afureeca TV since 1988'

tMBtCTP.png

Credit to owners

• Like 10

51 minutes ago, Eessttaa said:

T_____T taxi driver movie with song kang ho hm

pls be true, if not working well pls let be him in one movie with great veteran actor like hwang Jung min or cho min sik ;_;

I think the production for this movie is still in process don't worry cjes did not deny the news about it so just relax :) 

We just have to wait patiently for it, good things always happened in unexpected way :) 

Just like the news about oppa's new drama :) 

For the meantime lets just enjoy Lucky Romance and worry about Taxi Driver after it :)

• Like 5