Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

15 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

I cant wait to see rude oppa, ahjumma oppa and penny pincher oppa!!! Hahahaha maybe after the drama oppa will get a Bank CF to encourgae people to save money kekekekekkekekeke

LOL LOL LOL!!!!! I can soooo imagine hiiiim encouraging people to save money!!!! Good one, chingguya :D

@nggalin no worry, chinggu.. I am not even sure if I'd have the heart to watch it if they indeed are going to insert the bed scene hahaha

@Adwina Oltariani Sadly, it's gonna be "Master: God of Noodles". Hwarang is slated to air after Moonlight Drawn by the Sky (Bogummy's drama) which will start airing in August

@suzy0604 hahaha mianhae chingguyaa :') at least that lips of him is going to be in good use in this new drama

@luffypyon @einYoshiChan oh myyyy :D there's a thread already?? Soompiers are indeed fast!! Thank you chinggu!! Hopefully, this time around, there will only be one team :') #TeamJunyeol hahaha let him get the girl, drama god!!

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, ryunnns said:

I thought Junyeol as a college dude from the previous skinfood CF was enough to make me grasp for air..
and they are gonna give us Junyeol playing as a 29-year-old dude this time??? (which is saying he's playing his real age now!!)
I'M DONE, MBC!! I'M DONE :")

and in the webtoon, there's supposedly a bed scene, guys....
OMAYAAAAA :bawling:

whut.....a bed scene?
I need some kind of group therapy, my poor heart is not ready for this. :astonished:

• Like 5

Woooooww this is daebak! A drama with romcom queen HJE!

I was worried what drama oppa will play after R88, but since the co-star is HJE, I'm not worried anymore. HJE is famous for taking good dramas, so I can see that this will be good!

@aprodithe predicted this would happen, wow you seem to have sixth sense! Haha

@Adwina Oltariani KBS will air God of Noodles. There's Lee Il Hwa in that drama :P

• Like 3

@finallyanoppatostan ; hahahah...somehow i know that Junyeol loves to explore new character. his character is different from one to another drama. Either it's Yangge, to NO Tommorow to Jigong to Junghwan. Just like Kyungpyo said, Junyeol's acting spectrum is very wide, he can do all kind of character.

And this character is somewhat cute yet refreshing. It's not tsundere...its' more like petty and virgin hahahahaha..so when you say virgin it would be showing that he would act stupidly in front of girl hahahaha..that would be fun to watch. so far we never saw him in romantic comedy...this is the new spectrum he need to touch (after failed first love Junghwan, BJ yangge, wild Jigong, evil friend Do il...and before we welcome the depressing character he will be in TAXI DRIVER (HOPE IT'S CONFIRMED) lets us welcome the petty but cute Seho

• Like 10

Waaaah! I'm smiling right now! He is back to dramaland what a nice surprise  !!!! 

Seriously this news made my day and night :wub:

On 22/3/2016 at 3:53 AM, aprodithe said:

this is probably OT..but Hwang Jeung eum just confirmed for new drama's Lucky Romance. I'd like RJY to take the male lead since the male lead character is unique and cute...this somewhat refreshing than the previous Yangge, or Kim Junghwan or jigong...the male lead is not yet informed, though i think it's zero chance to be him...

tumblr_mowjer5HDD1s9frcro1_500.gif

Your prediction turned out to be true! i'm impressed even with that zero chance to be him, he ended up getting the role. I guess someone from mbc lurked in this thread, saw your post and suggested him.:D..now here we are...getting junyeol oppa to the small screen again and in a romcom this time yuhuuu 

• Like 6

its been a long time i dont comment in this thread....ah i miss it so much...yeah....so many great things happen when i am away...this oppa really never let me go from his side....i cant found the way out until now...i just fall deeper and deeper again to him....hahahahahaha..there is no way out in RJY love..lol

huwaaaaaaa......this oppa really will play in romcom????its real right???not dream???hahahahaha...it just my wish being fulfill this fast, so still cant believe it....so the lucky girl that will play with oppa is HJE,,,omo,,,this eonni really lucky....she act with my two biases already???PSJ and RJY....so envy with this unni..,...unni cant i replaced you?????hahahahahahahahaha

the webtoon is funny and i laugh because the lead characters..hahahahaha...this webtoon is so rom-com..i can imagine both of leads in each own characters, yeah both of them will do well ofc..so oppa will have kiss scene with HJE???even bed scene???omo...my heart...i must prepare it well...(HJE said that PSJ lips looks like sundae and this unni really loves to teasing PSJ with sundae sundae things..lol i wonder what will her comment about RJY lips then??? hahahaha...what am i talking about right now???ah mianhae, i cant control my exictment)

so the RJY rain isnt over yet...and everyday i get surprised things because of him...its makes me looking forward day by day....what will i get tomorrow???what RJY news that will surprised me tomorrow??? his level of rain is like my kpop idol rain, i will always get his news everyday...like my kpop idol bias..hahahahahaha...yeah my day is more colorful and its makes me have a big fighting spirit to doing my daily activities too (and fangirling daily activities too...hahahaha)

ah i forgot about one thing.....i will get my daily vitamin again from RJY....yeay yeay yeay....i worried so much about this thing back then,,now...i dont have that worry again...i will see RJY weekly at my screen again on romcom drama...ah i am a happy  fangirl now....huhuhu

• Like 8

Lol when I thought oppa won't take drama in shortime, that's pretty amazing!! I hope this drama will turn out well.. Writernim and directornim, pls make this drama great. Rom com LOL 

and now I'm forever waiting for cjes confirmed taxi driver tho.. The most anticipated project for me.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Eessttaa said:

Lol when I thought oppa won't take drama in shortime, that's pretty amazing!! I hope this drama will turn out well.. Writernim and directornim, pls make this drama great. Rom com LOL 

and now I'm forever waiting for cjes confirmed taxi driver tho.. The most anticipated project for me.

I thought he already confirm from this article (?) or Not ?

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2016030811353221017&type=1&outlink=1

Trans : From Google LOL

Title : "Taxi Driver" Publisher "One of ryujunyeol, the candidate decided ...

Ryujunyeol starring actor Song Kang-ho rose to the movie "Taxi Driver" starring mulmang.
In eight days 'Taxi Driver' (director Isao Harimoto) Brand ryujunyeol side was cited as one of the actors candidate to take on the college station that appeared in the play. Official said, "There are several candidates mulmang the State did not want to cast in working order yet decided to whom."
'Taxi Driver' is 'brotherhood' 'The Front Line' directed by Isao Harimoto New Agencies in five years directed the like. 1980 deals with the story of chance between taxi drivers in Guangzhou. Song Kang-ho had earlier confirmed the starring role as a taxi driver. Students ryujunyeol this is discussed as linking the leading role that many actors Song Kang-ho and poles being out for a ride.
The 'Taxi Driver' is a scenario deda decide as early distribution from an investment firm Showbox collected by agents of the meeting director Isao Harimoto and Song Kang-ho. Yoo Hae-jin also starred in the right state mulmang.
"Taxi Driver" is going through the current main cast after the pre-production work done, get shot in the second half of the year.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003274562&lfrom=twitter

Title : Solo ryujunyeol, Song Kang-ho, Yoo Hae-jin film "Taxi Driver" joined

[OSEN = choenayoung News] Actor ryujunyeol hands and catches the director Isao Harimoto.

According to the eight days of the movie industry it is expected to appear in the film directed by Isao Harimoto ryujunyeol this sequel. Actor Song Kang-ho, Yoo Hae-jin starred in the film confirmed the protagonist 'Taxi Driver' to that work.

"Taxi Driver" is Chungmuro which are represented actor Song Kang-ho, Yoo Hae-jin is the name alone evokes the films expectations. Followed by Song Kang-ho Yoo Hae-jin This decision appeared to confirm the positive reviews and the fact is that was being delivered 7 days OSEN Press ocean alone.

Here tvN 'Please respond 1988' in the ryujunyeol addition to acting as a proven star property, we are going to complete a 'dream team' line-up. But greatly increased awareness through drama starring ryujunyeol such as "social phobia" is also a movie of expertise.

The 'Taxi Driver' is the new director of Isao Harimoto directed the movies' The Front Line ',' brotherhood ',' film is a film. 1980 deals with the story of a taxi driver accidentally shop in Guangzhou. / Nyc@osen.co.kr

Kkkkkk, Mollaaaa.... i'm getting nosebleed hahahaha

• Like 4

what we're waiting is his management (CJes) confirmation. i dont know...they're quite fast for confirming THE KING, and then LUCKY ROMANCE.

But for TAXI DRIVER they're not yet officially confirmed. It's just probably (my own opinion) that they dont want to overlap with his current project THE KING and then LUCKY ROMANCE. I mean, at this moment, people should focus that he's doing that two projects..and since TAXI DRIVER would only start filming probably after LUCKY ROMANCE finish, they would officially announce later on.  but that "insider source" sounds trust-able ..and noone especially his management denied his link with the movie..so for me, it's kind of "silently confirmed". even some news (naver, osen etc) already publish the casting..and CJes not denied it...

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ryunnns said:

Hide contents

0254d2e9e5241f9dec8366ae5d6d18a7.jpg

credit to google image

Junyeol in a suit.. junyeol in a-collar-button-down-shirt + a tie..

I thought Junyeol as a college dude from the previous skinfood CF was enough to make me grasp for air..
and they are gonna give us Junyeol playing as a 29-year-old dude this time??? (which is saying he's playing his real age now!!)
I'M DONE, MBC!! I'M DONE :")

and in the webtoon, there's supposedly a bed scene, guys....
OMAYAAAAA :bawling: #meet_me_in_heaven_guys

I CAN'T BREATH WHEN I SEE THE WEBTOON PHOTO YOU GAVE CHINGU:dizzy:  I imagine he was Junyeol Oppa who undress:heart:

thanks for the photo thought :heart:

giphy.gif

• Like 6

To drum up the excitement for the 6th episode of YoF in Africa :wub:
Here's the Engsub preview by EyesOnRyu!!
Thank you @EMM! and her unnie!!

[ENG SUB] 160322 Youth Over Flowers in Africa Ep. 6 preview

Booooy, seeing them trying out water rafting and bungee jumping make me wanting it too :')
I've only tried water rafting once, it was a lotta fuuun, but seems like the one they're going to try is more challenging.
Here, I wish that this week episode can completely shut down all the criticisms towards the boys.
They're just enjoying their trip and having fun~

@Richi07 Anytime chingguya~ Those are just few. You could google more, but be cautious :') Hotness seems to be everywhere

@littledonita count me in for a group theraphy :')

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

what we're waiting is his management (CJes) confirmation. i dont know...they're quite fast for confirming THE KING, and then LUCKY ROMANCE.

But for TAXI DRIVER they're not yet officially confirmed. It's just probably (my own opinion) that they dont want to overlap with his current project THE KING and then LUCKY ROMANCE. I mean, at this moment, people should focus that he's doing that two projects..and since TAXI DRIVER would only start filming probably after LUCKY ROMANCE finish, they would officially announce later on.  but that "insider source" sounds trust-able ..and noone especially his management denied his link with the movie..so for me, it's kind of "silently confirmed". even some news (naver, osen etc) already publish the casting..and CJes not denied it...

I somehow agree with you..they just not confirm it in same time with lucky romance..too much attention.

cjes didn't deny it so I still have trust on it. I just can't wait to see him acting with a great sunbae T.T and he will be a center of story alongside SKH from what I read T_____T remind me of combo HJMxYAI or HJMxKDW lol I love hwang jung min ajushi. I wish someday oppa will take a project with him.

• Like 5