Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

7 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

Dont worry dear..movie's is not as uptight as drama's filming. my only concern is that he appear a lot in the public that probably is not very good for critisme. i hope his management can take care of that thing...

when i read the script (during HJE's announcement i thought..gosh it would be fun if RJY will be the male lead..but HJE is the same management as him..would that okey...)..and then i write here...and then bammmm...wow...i am so surprise.

hahahah..then, my friend you have a psychic ability... now, can you give us your prediction will he finally have a proper kissing scene?? :P

yes, he has been doing a lot of public activities, but I guess his management just want to "fully utilize" the current wave popularity and public attention, hopefully it wont do him any harm but further solidify his acting career, trough his acting chops and more loved works.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, suzy0604 said:

hahahah..then, my friend you have a psychic ability... now, can you give us your prediction will he finally have a proper kissing scene?? :P

yes, he has been doing a lot of public activities, but I guess his management just want to "fully utilize" the current wave popularity and public attention, hopefully it wont do him any harm but further solidify his acting career, trough his acting chops and more loved works.

HE WILL HAHAHAHAHAH...dont worry...uri romcom queen HJE will teach him..(please do it properly in 1 shoot or her new husband will beat him hahahah #joking).

3 minutes ago, janny2812 said:

I'm happy with the oppa's news. Hyeri and Ji Sung, RJY anh HJE. I have read news about conten of the drama, i think it is very attractive. I have confident about our oppa!

yeah the battle of ex costar Jisung vs HJE and RJY vs Hyeri hahahaha...

• Like 5

Ryu Joon-yeol joins Hwang Jung-eum in a Lucky Romance

Drama Bean : Enter our hero, a stiff, Scroogey 29-year-old with a sense of frugality that borders on the epic. He sees everything in terms of money and has never dated because it’s a waste of funds; he rifles through trash for recyclables, eats old leftovers, cuts his own hair, and argues for discounts like the orneriest ajumma on a bargain hunt. He’s hilarious and maybe even a little unlikable, and he sees the heroine as absurd and perplexing — and also a money sink, because she’s behind on rent and he’s just taken ownership of her apartment building. He evicts her, she tries to seduce him, comic mishaps ensue, and along the way they gradually start understanding each other and fall in love.

credit : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/03/ryu-joon-yeol-joins-hwang-jung-eum-in-a-lucky-romance/

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, Niel2804 said:

Drama Bean : Enter our hero, a stiff, Scroogey 29-year-old with a sense of frugality that borders on the epic. He sees everything in terms of money and has never dated because it’s a waste of funds; he rifles through trash for recyclables, eats old leftovers, cuts his own hair, and argues for discounts like the orneriest ajumma on a bargain hunt. He’s hilarious and maybe even a little unlikable, and he sees the heroine as absurd and perplexing — and also a money sink, because she’s behind on rent and he’s just taken ownership of her apartment building. He evicts her, she tries to seduce him, comic mishaps ensue, and along the way they gradually start understanding each other and fall in love.

credit : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/03/ryu-joon-yeol-joins-hwang-jung-eum-in-a-lucky-romance/

cant wait too see that..omooo.. i m so happy.. !!!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Niel2804 said:

yes...can you see why i think he's suitabile in this role. this character forced someone to act..it's not just being themselves unlike REPLY1988. and this character is somewhat refreshing than a good male lead or bad boy fall in love with good girl and becoming a good boy yada yada yada...

i can see them fighting over a penny and it would be hillarious. i remember how HJE adlib her rap script with Jisung and that's hillarious. KMHM was my favourite drama last year...and i am so happy that RJY now will act with her...

• Like 11

OMG!OMG!OMG!

I need to breath. I need to breath. RJY and Hwang Jung Eum. I'm so gonna watch this. The drama they are gonna competing with are ddandara (Hyeri & Ji Sung) and Uncontrollable Fond (Suzy & Kim Woo Bin). I'm so exciteeeddddd!!

• Like 7

Article: [Official] Ryu Jun Yeol confirmed male lead for 'Lucky Romance'... romantic drama with Hwang Jung Eum

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+437, -59] Wow, this is daebak, what a fresh combination ㅠㅠㅠ and what are the coincidences of it being in the same time slot as Ji Sung and Hyeri's drama.. such a happy decision for viewers to choose between which one to watch ㅠㅠ can't wait to see Ryu Jun Yeol in a romcom..

2. [+343, -62] Ahh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love both actors... thank you for working so hard

3. [+328, -58] Wow, Ryu Jun Yeol in a romcom, I love it ㅠㅠㅠ this one's a ust watch

4. [+45, -7] I never even imagined a combo like this but it's great ㅋㅋㅋ I think he'd be great at the conservative yet casual type of role ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+43, -9] Wow, we all wished so hard for Ryu Jun Yeol to get in a romcom and it came true!

-

Source: Naver

Credit : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2016/03/ryu-jun-yeol-cast-in-hwang-jung-eums.html

1. [+3,189, -243] Wow, hul, daebak!!!!!!

2. [+2,526, -203] Finally he's in a romcom!!!

3. [+2,418, -231] What in the world ㅋㅋㅋ really? ㅋㅋㅋ This is awesome!

4. [+576, -34] Ryu Jun Yeol's with Hwang Jung Eum and Hyeri's with Ji Sung ㅋㅋ

5. [+635, -75] Daebak daebak daebak! I'm already looking forward to seeing his acting!!

• Like 12

HJE very great comedy actress (i just can't stand ith her scream in KMHM )  and i love her character in SWP now i really damn wanna watch her colaboration with our lovely manly cutie junyeol.. 

i can't wait to see their chemistry,how JY gonna bring the character and of course i can't wait to see the romance and KISS SCENE!!!!

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, ayumu hazard said:

HJE very great comedy actress (i just can't stand ith her scream in KMHM )  and i love her character in SWP now i really damn wanna watch her colaboration with our lovely manly cutie junyeol.. 

i can't wait to see their chemistry,how JY gonna bring the character and of course i can't wait to see the romance and KISS SCENE!!!!

to her defends, if you watch the BTS, the director wanted that scream...she was AMAZING in SECRET (though i was frustated with her character in the first 6 early episode). but she NAILED it..and KMHM too..I dont watch She was pretty till today...too lazy with the same storyline hehehe

3 minutes ago, nggalin said:

finally he took drama..

can we skip april and jump to may? :P

but can i take it when he finally get kiss scene(s)? omoooooo

nooooo....we have fanmeeting in April 2...hahahaha...that's also important

• Like 3

Those who are wondering of the kiss scenes..
These are what show up in google image if you search "운빨로맨스" (Lucky Romance the webtoon)

Spoiler

257F184F54796D882DB129

e744df2d38b7a19eb804025e8fdd26d3.jpg

3b1db3d6d60e49fa6d82672a159f2d91.jpg

10802694_1515541832035874_2135705470_n.j

10808751_722326494526968_596347397_n.jpg

Bonus.. Sexy time? :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

0254d2e9e5241f9dec8366ae5d6d18a7.jpg

75444e64ab4e96d15cb7da16471b3d71.jpg

credit to google image

Junyeol in a suit.. junyeol in a-collar-button-down-shirt + a tie..

I thought Junyeol as a college dude from the previous skinfood CF was enough to make me grasp for air..
and they are gonna give us Junyeol playing as a 29-year-old dude this time??? (which is saying he's playing his real age now!!)
I'M DONE, MBC!! I'M DONE :")

and in the webtoon, there's supposedly a bed scene, guys....
OMAYAAAAA :bawling: #meet_me_in_heaven_guys

@nggalin you can copy+paste the v-app link to this website http://home.soshistagram.com/naver_v/?lang=en  :) the video download links and the subtitle (if the video provides any) download links will show up for downloading after that.

• Like 13

finally i can download v-app RJY. thanks for all of your tips. it's really help. i think i got so much friends in here because of you, RJY.:wub:

" and in the webtoon, there's supposedly a bed scene, guys.... " -- I WILL TOTALLY SKIP THIS SCENE :tears:

@aprodithe oooh i forgot about fanmeeting. to much excited about the drama

• Like 5

does anyone know what KBS drama will air on that timeslot? because if it's hwarang.. it will be Jisung vs PSJ vs HJE.. lmao

I'm so happy for RJY and so nice to see him doing so well outside Reply 1988.. his role in this drama sounds very suitable for him.. rough on the edges but very caring undearneath.. seeing the webtoon, we will be seeing him in suits and being seductive.. ottokeeee.. We are all going to dieeee... >.< and I hope he'll make the character at least likable and layered.. and Im so excited to see him back in small screen! I miss him so much!

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, ryunnns said:

Junyeol in a suit.. junyeol in a-collar-button-down-shirt + a tie..

I thought Junyeol as a college dude from the previous skinfood CF was enough to make me grasp for air..
and they are gonna give us Junyeol playing as a 29-year-old dude this time??? (which is saying he's playing his real age now!!)
I'M DONE, MBC!! I'M DONE :")

and in the webtoon, there's supposedly a bed scene, guys....
OMAYAAAAA :bawling: #meet_me_in_heaven_guys

@nggalin you can copy+paste the v-app link to this website http://home.soshistagram.com/naver_v/?lang=en  :) the video download links and the subtitle (if the video provides any) download links will show up for downloading after that.

ITS A HAPPY...HAPPY DAY!

Oh My!! the scenes are so intense and sexy, and I am now imagining  his sexy kissable lips.... (scream internally),  its all your fault @ryunnns :w00t: now, how I am supposed to wait till May?

• Like 4

i m now reading the webtoon and DAMN!! i really cant wait (i will repeat those words over and over again) to see him again.. kiss ??i m DYING TO SEE HOW WILL THOSE KISSABLE LIPS PERFORM!!! *ok sorry i think i turn my pervy mode on to early..kekekeke* ryu jun yeol..!! fighting!! saranghaeyoo.. tell me if someone already create lucky romance drama page..because i worried if i OT here..

• Like 6

YEHAAAAA :D:D:D !!! I thought I won't get my weekly dosage of Ryu Jun Yeol after YoF ended. I am so happy he will do Lucky Romance together with Hwang Jung Eum. I guess she will teach our oppa how to do kiss scenes very well. I hope he will get the girl this time.

Once Lucky Romance starts airing, let's visit this page frequently Guys ^^!!! 

• Like 5