Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

2 hours ago, littledonita said:

Oh man, I've just finished watching Socialphobia. That's one good movie!

RJY is so adorkable I wanna reach inside the screen and pinch those cheeks :blush:

i also watched socialphobia today! yeah it's a good movie!

Yangge totally different with junghwan! always giggles when yangge show up kkkkk~

Can't wait to see RJY acting in No Tomorrow & Glory Day!

• Like 9

Guest wizengamot

I'm just watching Socialphobia now on dramanice. Thanks for the subs *bows*

I can;t believe Yangge and JH is one hahahahaha!!!

Whatever quietness JH had was definitely thrown away by Yangge. Even RJY having a bubbly character is loveable. I thought that it's because of his tsundere role but nope, he can have different character and we will love him all the same :)

Just finished watching Socialphobia too! Knetz seriously can be that scary :(. I remember how Tablo feel depressed and try soo hard to get his life back (OOT, sorry and just ignore :P)

Welll well well Junyeolie shiiii you always do a great work! I hate you, I mean yangge, for sure! Why you keep laughing when there's someone is commiting suicide right in front of you? You are really into your roll daebaaak! Looks like you always get a good project and I cant wait to see another roll from your next project!

Let me tell you this: I AM ADDICTED TO YOU! :heart:

• Like 14

Anyong chingudeul! just dropping by and share this newsbites from dramabeans, but you all know about this news anyways, but still news is news LOL

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/01/news-bites-january-31-2016/

credit dramabeans

ETA: @ricenamja My goodness girl! I was on my way home on the sky train and just browsing and then scrolling down the thread and then BAM! half naked RJY and mind you it's rush hour in the morning so just imagine my redredredred face and hurriedly  keeping away my phone and then looking around if someone saw me bwahahahaha. They might thought I'm Byuntae bwahahahaha. So next time put some warning like NOT SAFE FOR PUBLIC OR OFFICE VIEWING  HAHAHAHA

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Wait, did I get that right?... So he gets back from Namibia in the afternoon and he has a fan meeting that very same day?!

:o

Chinguya... the RJY fan meeting will be held on April 2nd at 7 p.m. at Yonsei University’s auditorium. The gang comes back to Korea on Feb 2nd.

• Like 7

Halo chinggus!

Its been some times that I haven't been in this circle of fun and can only peeked this thread once in a while. I can only say.. WOW! This thread reached page 100 fast B) you guys love for uri RJY oppa is amazing!! And I must say that his (agency) love for us is also amazing. We've been fed and indulged by his CFs and news non-stop, its crazy! I think I haven't missed R'88 one bit since its last episode. Because despite JH is missing from my Friday and Saturday, I keep seeing RJY everyday on my social media feed! LOL a much much better substitute. Can't get enough of him!

I can't wait for RJY and the YOF boys to come back to Korea. I've been wondering if they're going to pull a surprise when they arrive, like what the Laos boys did. I'm hoping they are, it would be a hoot.

Since Socialphobia is today's topic, does anyone noticed that RJY is using a higher pitch when speaking as Yangge? I don't know whether its because I'm watching it without subs then I start to pick up things since I can't understand Korean. But I found its amazing that he delivers such detailed performance. I'm so looking forward to his upcoming projects, can't wait to see various sides of his acting. RJY is a gem.

OH, one last important thing:  A special shout out to @EMM! and Co for bringing so many goodies for us :wub: my goodness, I don't think being grateful is enough. Here, take my heart  ~~~ :heart:~~~ I love yous. 

• Like 19

16 hours ago, EMM! said:

T________________T it's too early to be this cheesy! ahahahahahahaah

There's no other drive for EoR but just love and love and love and love for everything. :D
(even loving and lolling reading everyone's reaction towards our releases hahahahahahaa)

We do it with love, and for love-- to Junyeol and for his fans the same <3

Thank you for your kind words! We screencap such love messages like this and pat ourselves at the back and feel very happy to be able to share happiness through our updates <3

/virtual hugs/

@EMM!

girl is it you and another chingu behind EoR??

Is the other chingu from this thread also?

My teen years were in the R88 era:) so  I was very good in playing pacman games:P  but I am one of the worst when it comes to computers , twitter, gifs, posting photos in soompi , tumblr, etc:crazy:

Saying that I want to thank you for all the hard work you put to give us goodies for RJY cz with out avid fans like you I could not learn news for actor RYJ.

Same goes to all chingus who post pics and  updates for  recently discovered RJY.

I am a very proud fan of my bias and I know after years RJY will make me the same proud cz aside his talent he seems to hv an excellent personality which for me it s  very- very important  when it comes to stanning.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, scualquiercosa said:

I think I'm going to love RJY in Glory Day more than in R88 cause Ji soo said: I'm glad the roll(Ji-Gong) is similar to his real personality (in reference to RJY). And I love when Ji Soo said: "I want that kind of charm". 

Thanks for sharing this!

Actually this video introduced RJY to me before R88.At first I've been waiting this for Suho but now...:lol:  When i watched this i wondered what kind of charm RJY has?? And i know now why Ji Soo said like that.Poor Ji Soo,your hyung must have affected you too,right?? hahahaha:D 

Awww my precious boys:wub: (I'm sorry for cutting you Ji Soo and Hee Chan,forgive me ㅠ.ㅠ)

Adsz_zpsqcatdzgn.png

• Like 18