Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

1 minute ago, carolinedl said:

I am confused, I undertsand why the MT would be closed from what I heard, but why the shipping threads? Isn't it a safe thread to actually express our frustrations and pose our questions?...

Same question here. Don't worry cingue ya, at least it will be able again. After 72 hours? That's long

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

I am confused, I undertsand why the MT would be closed from what I heard, but why the shipping threads? Isn't it a safe thread to actually express our frustrations and pose our questions?...

yes IKR?! but poor Sunbora shipper, they are innocent tho

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

I was about to post on that thread, I'm quite frustrated too.

• Like 2

@EMM! You're right! Thanks for reminding me/us ;) I was just so sad and did not get why the shippers had to be closed too (even during R1994 times, that did not happen!). Anyway moving on...

Is there a sthg you'd like to see happen in YOF? Like seeing them drive in the desert? Eating sthg weird? swimming (of course, who would not want to see that?! ;) )?

I am looking forward to some sweet bromance moments. I liked how close the R1994 guys were in Laos. But they had been friends for longer. So it'll be interesting to see their dynamics.

• Like 11

41 minutes ago, EMM! said:

Due to the R88 related threads closed until the 29th, 

I sincerely wish this Ryu Jun Yeol thread will solely be for Junyeol, about Junyeol, and Junyeol fans only. :)

Let's not make it a shipper thread as to not offend anyone who may or may not have the same opinions about others.

Sounds rude and unfriendly? I think everyone should be reminded that this is Ryu Jun Yeol's thread and not a shipper thread should root us back to what this thread must be about :D 

Not that I'm stopping anyone from posting, but we don't want this thread to be locked down too anytime soon, right

Anyways!!! So many things to look forward for Junyeol this February <3333

I can't wait to hear from him when he comes back from his life changing trip!:D

YESSS!!! I second this! Thanks EM, for saying this. Let's update some gifs from today's Taxi episode. 

RJY is such a good talker. He seems to know how to speak in public really well and make some great jokes that are actually funny (LOL). But, sometimes I cringe at how awkward he can be (LOL again). 

and his singing voice sounds good, doesn't it? I think he's gonna sing at the R88 Concert in March.

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, Ladywhise said:

Good morning y'all!

I was lurking on youtube for videos of uri oppa JY and found this video from latest sugarman episode, one again uri oppa was mentioned and you can just imagine the reaction from the audience ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnaofbwLJ78

I hope someone could translate for us what they are saying :)

basically yoo hee yeol is talking about how the guy that they show at the beginning has the look that's trending nowadays, you know the masculine more charming face rather than handsome. then he refers to ryu jun yeol as an example. the guy says that he hears from others that he looks like ryu jun yeol before quickly apologizing lol. the other guys reassure him saying that they do share a resemblance, saying he's handsome 

• Like 13

OMG

I'm watching the TAXI episode and there is this part when the woman asked to RJY to act the blind date question scene with her...

they put the right music too to create the atmophere...

the woman is waiting for his answer and RJY say: yes... lol... poor woman

RJY is too funny

• Like 8