Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

5 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

Hahahaha.. The article is all over naver now that they're goin right now... and the Ryu Junyeol's manager also confirmed this with that Ryu Junyeol's video post, he wrote it on his caption.

Hide contents

I love Youth Over Flowers, I even traveled to Laos because of 94boys... a super good travel program. 

started wit Lee Seo Jin, Lee Seunggi, (Lee mi yeon also part of this hahahaha) then the uncles Yooheyeol gang, Yoo yeonseok , Baro , Son Ho Joon, now Reply 1988 boys, I don't know if these boys dare to outsmart or trick the PD since this is they are very very rookie... Hihihi, I remember clearly how the 94 boys become overly guilty after tricked the staffs with the motorbike ride.

Cute manager's translation post

Soon, RJY fans will stan his cutie manager too. I guess. Lol xD

/that's what I do with my Shinhwa oppa's manager/

• Like 12

Kyaaaa! This is happening! All of us have been chanting this for so long it actually came true!

I wonder if that go pro GKP RJY HR was seen talking to, and also the jump into the pool RJY PBG, is that going to be part of YOF? Please let it be. That thing definitely has so much good footage!

And and and... Anyone knows how long between filming and broadcasting YOF take? Not too long right? Cos they filmed the Ireland one right after some award show last year (kang ha neul hahaha) and broadcast was first week of Jan right? So we can see them in late Feb or early March? Aaah my fangirl heart!

Wish LDH would join, then we'd get the OTP4 plus jungbongie oppa... 

Edit: I LOVE YOU, Na PD! Since 1n2d. You're too awesome!

• Like 17

45 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

DR/Lee Dong Hwi is not coming? 

LDH is shooting a movie right now so he can't come.. too bad though I really love RJY-LDH bromance lol

31 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

Soon, RJY fans will stan his cutie manager too. I guess. Lol xD

/that's what I do with my Shinhwa oppa's manager/

I love his manager. The both of them are super cute together. His manager sound like his wife hahahaha what a cutie missing rjy already kekekeke. 

@carolinedl yes i believe the manager calls rjy hyung.

• Like 13

Omo Omo Omo!!!

I'm fangirling too much!! :w00t: I have never seen Youth Over Flowers, but i guess there will be always a first time :P

Can you imagine all the bromance?? Or RJY speaking enlgish?? Waaaaaaaa my feels :w00t: i'm too excited.

And 1M followers on IG?? Daebak! This is The RJY's effect!!

• Like 11

YoF Iceland i guess it was on M-Net, so I suppose YoF Africa with our Junyeol will be too!!!

Even Grandpas over Flowers and Noonas Over Flowers too!

All the actresss and actors for the show always and will be in Na PD and Shin PD projects...Lee Seunggi, Lee Mi Yeon, Lee Seo Jin were and and now RJY..it's going to be a fun ride for us watching uri RJY exploited (in a good way) with the infamous Na PD!!

I think need to subscribe complete package of my cable LOL

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Ryuhan said:

OMG.

Ryu Jun Yeol, Go Kyung Pyo, Ahn jae Hong and Park Bo Gum is going on Youth Over Flowers.

I don't really understand Korean but it seems that from this article they were kidnapped by Na PD while they were in Phuket...??

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20160122203655606

OMG OMG please let this be true!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!

5fc283f7323348a77a3d503765297658.gif

Where are they going??? Someone know it???? 

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, scualquiercosa said:

Oh! So They are going to África? ? But maybe it's a little dangerous there right now, so me das ago there was a terrorism attack in a hotel... Will they be ok? I'm afraid.

I dont think Na PD will send them to their deaths. They probably chose somewhere safer. The crew would have gone to do groundwork research first. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, mojobobo said:

I dont think Na PD will send them to their deaths. They probably chose somewhere safer. The crew would have gone to do groundwork research first. 

I hope so, suddenly I have felt really scared, I have even left them a message in IG to be carefull... I hope I'm just exaggrating...they will be ok, and the show will be great!! Don't worry I'm a anxiously person, I'm always afraid.

• Like 5

Wow does n pd hear or checking this site....

Or another thing i can assume that na pd also in love with rjy...hehehe...it will be cute to see 4 of them...but to bad we cant see ldw...maybe next time...

It will be crazy...i can image what will happen but im also expected it will be fun...

His manager was so cute...cant wait to see how the been kinaping infront others actor and actress

• Like 8

16 hours ago, Vannyah M said:

Subbed preview for Taxi 

credit to : eyes on ryu

They are so cute :wub:

First Video: so cute. Pabo Junyeoli... What do you do behind taxi?

Second Video: Women's heart robber? Yep he is. Call the police now!!!

• Like 10

Guest fleshwithoutblood

Really excited my wish for him to be on YOF came true! Maybe they're going to Morocco? That's a good tourist location.Otherwise, maybe South Africa or Kenya? Sad that Dong Hwi couldn't go though :( But happy about Ahn Jae Hong~

Oh My Goodness!!! I can't really get over this YOF of RJY and the gang. Na PD, you devil you bwahahahaha. I've read that someone was asking how did he get that idea of kidnapping them in Phuket, it's because Na PD is not called "evil genius" for nothing hahahaha

Oh! I can't wait to see them all ushered to the airport with nothing but the clothes they're wearing and then they were given money to budget for everything they need, clothes, food, accommodations etc etc hahahaha. I want to see how well travelled RJY is, just like he says in the MC interview. And if they can outsmart Na PD and the staff, like how Chilbongie did. I really LOLed when he told them about the Paypal and that was the first time ever that the staff heard about it, they only knew about credit cards, but since Chilbongie travels a lot, he use paypal too LOL. So even if they confiscated their wallets and credit cards, he still was able to pay accommodations using his paypal account and saved their money till the last day and for souvenirs. Smart! But since Na PD knows about it now, let's see what plans and tricks this 1988 boys will do.

I'm looking forward to RJY as the tourist guide and walking Korean-English dictionary LOL

For those who haven't watched Youth Over Flowers, here's the link:

http://www.dramanice.to/drama/youth-over-flowers-detail

Episodes 1-6 (not sub) are the hyungs Yoo Heyol, Yoon Sang and Lee Juck

Episode 7-11(with english sub) are the young ones, the Reply1994 boys  YooYeon-seok (chilbongieeee), Son Ho-jun (Haiti), Baro (Binguere) 

@Sorary hahaha I don't think Na PD checks this site. Writer Lee Woojung and PD Shin are also in this show together with Na PD so don't wonder if the actors in reply series go to Na PD's shows too coz they all are planning together evilly as in 3-in-1.

Now, I also want them to be among the guests at 3 meals a day. 

• Like 17

7 hours ago, Ryuhan said:

OMG.

Ryu Jun Yeol, Go Kyung Pyo, Ahn jae Hong and Park Bo Gum is going on Youth Over Flowers.

I don't really understand Korean but it seems that from this article they were kidnapped by Na PD while they were in Phuket...??

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20160122203655606

OMG OMG please let this be true!!!

HEOL DAEBAK after TVn TAXI Teaser, We can see uri Junyeol on Youth Over Flower!!! i can't wait to watch TVn TAXI and Youth Over Flower, i hope he always doing reality show/drama/movie, so i can always see him. kekekekekekkekekeke 2016 IS ABSOLUTELY THE YEAR OF RYU JUN YEOL :heart:

200.gif 200.gif 

• Like 14