Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

*currently watching the v app highlight*

Goosshhh, why does my heart flutter so much whenever RJY say "Deok Sun"? We weren't able to hear him calling DS in the series that much, just now he says it so often..., my heart's starting to break into pieces again :tears:

Btw, this is the link for the highlight, NOT the full broadcast:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/4844

• Like 13

Guys, I posted the RJY V-app news on MT already. Link to my post on MT:

Again, you guys can watch/replay RJY's Vapp broadcast here once the full video has been fully uploaded :)

http://www.vlive.tv/video/4706/%EC%9D%91%EB%8B%B5%ED%95%98%EB%9D%BC-%EB%A5%98%EC%A4%80%EC%97%B4-REPLY-JUNYEOL-RYU

Ryu Jun Yeol is such a natural in front of the camera. He was sweet, funny, polite, and every word he said was very thoughtful. I cried so many times during the broadcast although I didn't understand many things that he said. It was such a precious broadcast and honestly, it was the best v-app broadcast I've ever seen so far.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, wenyeol said:

Junyeol~ah.. how did you know Hyeri did an V-app eating ramen near Han River..are you a lurker also..hohoho

cg1pxqMb_6mUnc6j7ULZy1DzeV0-in2XnZvtyz51

don't mind me I'm just curious of these two lovely people...

*okay I'm delulu wanting to ship them in RL* *creeps back to cave*

I think he just recently know the v-app tru Hyeri and if I understand it right he keep saying Hyeri did that and do that....awww my heart,  don't make me ship you two!! Hahahaha but the chemistry, they knew it. Most actors have a hard time leaving their character so that's why maybe Hyeri and RJY really have a hard time to accept it.  Maybe Hyeri focus on loving JH because she's team junghwan hahaha

• Like 22

3 hours ago, parkangel said:

I think Hyeri was teamjunghwan till the end. Maybe that's the reason why Hyeri and PBG chemistry was a bit off.

Ah it made me think that as well. I think she was not really into it... the shock it must have been. They should have told them a bit earlier I think...

• Like 16

24 minutes ago, starduster said:

I managed to catch the last 45 min or so of his live interview on VAPP.  It was subbed with some Eng , so I got an idea of what he was talking about. 

Although, he said he was very nervous, he seemed instead, very confident.  He has a wonderful and professional speaking manner, that draws you in to listen. (whether you understand him or not).  He was intellectual, philosophical, and geared toward giving advice to some of his fan letters and sns commenters regarding their struggles and dreams.  He also talked about his students, so I wonder if he has taught classes of some kind.

BTW before he signed off, he had millions of fans watching the app and nearly 24 million likes (hearts).  There were other high figures for actual real time comments, but I can’t remember them.  What it means though, is that he is so freakin popular!

I was impressed with his ability to hold an audience and speak on a live stream for 2 full two hours!

Some of the things he said, I missed.  But thanks to other viewer comments, I was filled in.

Things I remember:

He mentioned he learned to play various musical instruments, but didn’t mention which ones.

He’s a very loving person and does practices incorporating ‘love’ into his daily life.

He speaks English, though he didn’t actually speak it, but instead quickly printed roman letters with perfect spelling and then wrote beautifully, in cursive too.

He wanted to vacation in India next, but it didn’t work out, so he decided he will be going to Thailand, instead.

I’m also hoping the whole stream will be captured and eng subbed for us to view.

Actually it was 26 MILLION HEARTS with MORE THAN 600.000 VIEWS!!

Additional info, as much as I understand Korean, his reaction was so cute when the staff prepared some fanarts with him being in the film poster, like Top Gun, Twilight, Twenty, etc (i dont remember it all, sorry) He just asked apologize to all of the people who were actually on the film poster (Tom Cruise for Top Gun, Robert Pattinson for Twilight, Kim Woobin, Kang Haneul, and Junho for Twenty) 

Edited by ayufebrindari
  • Like 18

8 minutes ago, ayufebrindari said:

Actually it was 26 MILLION HEARTS with MORE THAN 600.000 VIEWS!!

Additional info, as much as I understand Korean, his reaction was so cute when the staff prepared some fanarts with him being in the film poster, like Top Gun, Twilight, Twenty, etc (i dont remember it all, sorry) He just asked apologize to all of the people who were actually on the film poster (Tom Cruise for Top Gun, Robert Pattinson for Twilight, Kim Woobin, Kang Haneul, and Junho for Twenty) 

+ he really likes and was happy seeing the edited photo of him on Messi's body. lol this guy is love. 

4 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

+ he really likes and was happy seeing the edited photo of him on Messi's body. lol this guy is love. 

i really laughed hard when he did that >< Cant wait to see the full video :)

Recently, C-JeS V hannel uploaded short version(?) video of RJY Live. It only has 25 minutes and 47 seconds.

• Like 7

I promised myself to not go to any discussion about JH/RJY/R88 thing  until next few days but here i am LOL. Curiosity led me here, at last! But it was the best thing because now my heart is so much at ease after knowing RJY's and even Hyeri's thought about the couple. Glad that RJY gave us his closure. I will sleep in peace tonight and will be able to re-watch the drama again (cause i've been wanting to do so but i'm afraid being heartbroken when i see DS-JH together).

Anyway thank you RJY oppa, thank you v-app, and thank you guys for the v-app recap, capture, and comments! I am so grateful. I'm in my good mood now. Lalalala. Thank you so muccchhh.. All i can give to you all is like button. I want to hug you all *why so random*

• Like 24

1 hour ago, amyrrhielle said:

Me, too! When I heard about the remake, I thought RJY would be perfect for this.

Remake?? Remake? REMAKE????? Tell me:w00t:

1 hour ago, Vannyah M said:

Guuuurls thank you for sharing details from Oppa's vapp session I am very grateful. I overslept live broadcast so now i have to wait for full session like crazy. Thanks for pic's and all. Omg he is so cute and sweet genuine guy, I'm impressed by his personality. He definitely is one of a kind celebrity, normal and down to earth, full package.

When will be aired taxi ep with him and LDH?

We were from the same timezone right hahah. I missed a part from the beginning, I really regretted not setting an alarm haha.

@deokhwan You are not the only one LOL, I kept staring at his lips too. Those lips are his trademark, I think he doesn't have to pose for photoshoots, those lips are doing all the work LOL at least that was what I was thinking looking at the one below:wub:

3661006525_ffd3c2c0_988423861_2e85317e_m

And it makes me think they should do an alternative ending or something. Even the actors were shocked. Plus how could Hyeri act DSs feelings if she didn't even know WHO DS really likes!! They never told her until episode 18.. WTF ridiculous.. And then they tell us there is no husband hunt HA HA HA...

• Like 13

@Eichhoernchenoh, they came to gloat? let them. I'd rather have a sad love story with two people who has amazing chemistry rather than seeing two people with zero chemistry being the endgame. Let them have their fun. TaekSun remains the blandest Reply OTP for me because of crappy writing from writernim. And if I was TaekSun shipper, i would be disappointed nonetheless. For God's sake, TaekSun never EVER had proper conversations about casual things. They just kissing, hugging, lovey dovey, and they ended up married. It just feels so wrong and so empty anyway, Im still waiting for Hyeri-Junyeol interactions in the concert and the Phuket vacation. I'm not shipping them irl (yet) but if they still keep in touch even after the drama ends, I have no complains at all.. :D 

• Like 24

44 minutes ago, starduster said:

Thanks for the clarification. I couldn't remember it all.  ;)  I wish I had done a screen cap! 

i didn't do screencap either :( he was just gorgeous and made me forget about the screen cap things lmao

I especially like the 'commercial break' in his V App. I even couldn't miss the break

• Like 5

Greetings everyone!

So, I was searching stuff about our beloved RJY and came across his wiki profile in Hangul,

link : https://namu.wiki/w/%EB%A5%98%EC%A4%80%EC%97%B4

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast I hope this could be added on uri JunYeol's profile. Using the ever helpful Google trans, I tried making sense of what I read on his profile and found a few things about him:

KIGns0d.jpg
name Ryujunyeol
Birth Nyeon 1986 9 wol 25 il
Lives Suwon City
job Actor
body 180cm, 70kg, A-type
family South 1 of 1 Ladies First
Education East Suwon school 
to Eugene junior 
from Eugene High School Suwon University of Theatre and Film Bachelor
debut 2015 movie social pobiah
Agency C-Jes Entertainment
site Official Site Official Fan Cafe Facebook Instagram

1. Overview[edit]

kS674Tw.gif
Best Rising Star second half of 2015 
Wannabe Women's boyfriend.

Republic of Korea in the men learn. Response Make 1988 starring gimjeonghwan has received a lot of attention. Benedict Cumberbatch called with a representative of the so-called 'nail Maenam. Jalsaeng exhausted but extraordinarily reminded, is a strong and compelling looks pretty cool male attraction to cuteness seems reversed charm indeut thanks. The bonaedeon ryujunyeol ordinary school life is life as it celebrates the turn of the unlucky to attend the College of Education. This study tries to sleep during the study stood with me so I realized that sleeps two hours while the line was decided to change careers in acting and thinking "I'm more fit and not studying." So, Suwon University Theatre Film was enrolled in. Was also normal college life. Film theater was starring in such and such a student short film as am, military service was also resolved to public service in Suwon Yeongtong-gu Office. And that its midst a whopping five years or orthodontic. His debut music video from the 2014 Clazziquai ISBN of social pobiah while all one can see that the calibrator to shoot. Before sunrise until the first half of 2015 and has also worked as a teacher after teaching elementary-school musical. Then during ryujunyeol it has changed John appeared with the social pobiah leaves a strong impression with BJ yangge station. A reporter saw the smoke of his social pobiah He also prophesied that he would appear. #

[1] (the order did not know this, but ...) But the state was not known at all for the public come in 1988 while acting in the audition showcase the natural hero to blitz gimjeonghwan is cast as a station for the opportunity of a lifetime. Only calming blunt and had the audience in a warm and affectionate love jeonghwan Station rough, natural smoke ryujunyeol also receive attention. It emerged as an actor you want to samgo boyfriend, eonam error

[2] sikimyeo birth to new words that are fatter in place of the late 2015 trend. The strength of this popularity and uptake of fashion, operators, amusement parks, etc. all kinds of advertising. And he finished shooting their films before sunriseOn the cheap can use a star The bulreotdago delight.[3]

2. Activities[edit]

• pictorial

• At November styles: ryuhyeyoung worked with.
  • Bean Pole photo shoot: Sue current work with.
  • InStyle December: ryujunyeol but expect many fans as much as three times the photos posted on Instagram was worth a piece of cake anger olive spirit tteodoldeon offline bookstore online bookstores a mere fan.

• Marie Claire February

3. Appearance[edit]

3.1. MovieEdit

Release year title Cast Name Remark
2016 (opening soon) Island, lost people Ji-hoon Station  
27/01/2016 Robots, sound Seedless raspberry Station Supporting
2016.03 yejeongjak Glory Day Jigong Station  
2015 Shepherds Donghoon Station Supporting
2015 Social pobiah Yangge Station starring
2014 East 心 Club South Station snippet
2014 Midnight Sun Yonghun Station snippet
Other smaller fragments of the Economic love, hurry, people, hands Narae rescue, nowhere, etc.

3.1.1. Social pobiah[edit]

Take the car popular ah Fury BJ yangge Station on social pobiah were hot-rolled. Lena was originally cast as the cast hyeonpi going to be one of the many people he was ready to reverse yangge separately, again yangge station director's meeting. In preparation for the yangge see one, but also buy a misunderstanding due to the African BJ, around the absolute figures to buy such a misunderstanding testified not. 
Especially in bold at the top first scene with some of my collection of came out dressed in a social pobiah Pants has recently been found in other pictures. 
Social pobiah early change of John and actor awkward, but after a day or two confidants have often chinhaejyeo between regular meetings. 
main actor of the old school side to John Kim Chang Ryul on 05.03.2015, with Lee Joo-seung This seems to participate in the radio and record dissipate the meals, attending social pobiah stage greeting was itself spawned many early fans in the fan Obedience. (At the time of recording it can be viewed at the official fan cafe)

3.2. Drama[edit]

Aired year Broadcasters title Cast Name Remark
2015- present tvN Come in 1988 Gimjeonghwan Station starring
2015 KBS 2TV Producers New PD jujonghyeon Station [4] bit

3.3. The music video[Edit]

Year released title Singer Remark
2014 Come back to me Clazziquai #

3.4. Broadcasting[edit]

• January 17, 2016 Naver's V app appearances
  • tvN scene talk show appearances taxi.[5]

3.5 Musical[Edit]

3.6. Advertising[Edit]

• Bean Pole: 2015 Respond 1988 ad aired during.
  • Everland romantic illumination: 2015[6]
  • olleh Kim, Sung - Kyun family total mobilization. 2015.12 Ding Feng Tan is currently one side is the public were two shots jeonghwan station.[7]
  • Samchuly

4. Award[edit]

year premier work Remark
2015 2015 KAFA FILMS meditation mouth Xinyang Social pobiah article

5. Miscellaneous[edit]

Additional information is urgent! Junyeol release richard simmons me! Sobbing
  • StarCraft team of SKT T1 Joe junghyeok it looked like the players StarCraft gallery has been a hot topic.It is created when one ryujunyeol gallery buntangjil bonus to have this course
  • And that too enthusiastically re missing the rest of the life in the football game. (FIFA is also without the winnings.) Still their favorite soccer come in 1988 aired at the time he joined the football team of entertainers MEN .. FC # Even in response ssangpal took the character obsessed with football.(fc men was previously fc gaebal belong.) The record is not found on Youtube and Facebook simsimchi. Inde his jersey number is always 13, which is sung is ryujunyeol in the days of Manchester United jersey is a big fan of Manchester United and Park Ji-sung.
  • A bar with performances in the social pobiah changes John is acquainted with duteopda.[8] exactly mannandago among friends and enjoy, including two people.
  • In times of social pobiah attended the stage greeting Suwon stage greeting, and he did it almost a moderator role, said the son of Suwon. Because of this bright personality Island, who lost a job, and the bishop and the bishop they gather social pobiah mouth, I did not imagine I'd be able to make a handsome role, and recently testified. In addition, it changes John also testified bar ryujunyeol is not going to be perfect is to 'handsome Station. However, it widened the scope of digestible role in breaking their walls jeonghwan station.
  • Ssijeseu currently being recruited many actors belonging to the entertainment. Meanwhile, the agency has no activities whileresponding Let 1988 be that it has entered into an exclusive contract after this audition. # Oh oh aesthetic
  • Enjoy the view and the writing is sharp man just to write a diary in contrast to the delicate nature. Even handwriting is neat and be surrounded by beautiful hand side, leaving a lot of unique phrases.Ryujunyeol diary posted on Instagram brands (designer friend) is popular enough to have to wait to get a trial which wanpan edition 2
  • Jjiwot but the flesh for the response to the original 1988 jeonghwan station turned out a little skinny now mushrooming 2015.12 It has blossomed well-being The original body is able to access multiple video arbitrarily quite an uproar in the chocolate abdominal muscles Invite find exactly look
  • The debut three years in elementary school that teaches after-school classes in the musical. Part singing also be expected. His dance can come in and access Chun uptown funk images from the wedding of a friend in 1988 Episode 3 fire truck image.
  • Reportedly debut as an amateur short films and independent social pobiah more than 30 pieces. Current revealed fragments could ambassador Ying speculation has been devoting a lot of effort to find the fragments of his many fans, etc. One way to YouTube in less than 10.
  • Unlike face (?) Hand and that hand fetish sister with a very gowaseo (?) ... They love this hand that holds tremendous cursor seems the iPhone 6 iPhone 6+.
  • It had little contact accident during Respond shooting. The yeoseo very minor accident opinions actor was shooting as he finished.thank God

[1] This reporter knows the results of the cast come in 1988 Jae Hong Ahn and ryuhyeyoung cited as an actor with a remarkable degree ryujunyeol. And there was pageupryeok of the response series is totally unpredictable, but may see that richard simmons jjipeo look have figured sintong three patients who received the most attention in complete obscurity, in fact Jae Hong Ahn has already Footwear king took on a lot of weight higher roles in indie films, including eungpal previous It was also a major bite ohdeon this situation.Ryuhyeyoung was also the situation was starting to work in one major will undertake both a high proportion role in the indie. Both eungpal least some success is not likely spilling jeomchyeo situation. If you really obscure of the three ryujunyeol this was by far the unnamed ...[2] anyway, the husband stands for ryujunyeol.[3] For example, the Glory Day.[4] The producers also actors that have appeared sinjuhwan of ryujunyeol similar images. Note that the film ring Brass fashion king in I was given a rainy friends Cangzhou role, this image is the grungy lot of people to similar ryujunyeol of BJ yangge days of social pobiah misunderstanding geolro ryujunyeol came out in the fashion king, and in fact is not behind confusing It was also deteriorate. So that each of the two images are similar in the movie ...[5] The response Please 1988. In ryudongryong was starred with yidonghwi station.[6] Reply 1994 took the main character was a man Woo has also appeared in advertising.[7] Ding Feng is set inde 13 side in 1983 put emphasis on current beret teunseol jeonghwan Liberal Democratic Party out of three is still ryujunyeol body.[8] V app has a phone connection on.[9] Go Articles choetaek role nights sword to swim as a child, and rough jeonghwan role ryujunyeol childhood is the fact that the monarch had sent the female audience cheered she said reversing charm.

Classification

• Like 7