Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

I'm so happy I watchec RJY's v app today! He's such a cool kind of guy. Like what most of you pointed out I didnt feel like I was watching a celebrity but he felt so warm and down to earth like I was just chatting with a long time friend. He really carries a conversation and the show so well.

I didn't plan on watching because I thought the wound was still too fresh but it's the best thing I've done to get over the pain so far. So I'm here this is my first post here by the way. Hello chingus!

Things I loved from the v app (this is what I uvderstood based on the live subs):

-he said if it were him he wouldve dated deok sun since ep3 at the alley scene and he wouldnt have given up on her like what happened in the story

-he liked taeks confession the least and his confession  the best haha

-he had a hard time when he found out he wasnt the husband

-basically everything he said about the confession, about his scenes with DS, and about his character

-he teared up talking about the comments on gis instagram

-i love that he shares our pain and sentiments about JH and his failed first love.

It just made everything so much more bearable and acceptable. And now though i still have so many questions about the drama, my heart can settle in peace hearing these things from him. It really redeemed the show for me. And I'm so thankful now I can still love DS and R88 the same.

• Like 21

YASSS. I secretly ship RJY and Hyeri in real life.

138ca670-2ddb-11e4-a3dd-c93f1b80de46_yes

I think after his V-app, watching ep 18 and the rest of the episodes will be REALLY hard for me. Knowing that RJY and Hyeri anticipated them being together just broke my heart. There's no WAY that everyone was second guessing the couple until the confession scene. I don't want to watch it again, I might flip my desk LOL

giphy.gif

• Like 22

Guuuurls thank you for sharing details from Oppa's vapp session I am very grateful. I overslept live broadcast so now i have to wait for full session like crazy. Thanks for pic's and all. Omg he is so cute and sweet genuine guy, I'm impressed by his personality. He definitely is one of a kind celebrity, normal and down to earth, full package.

When will be aired taxi ep with him and LDH?

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, namunamuyeppeo said:

I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE POSTING THIS ON THE R88 MT.........

I think you should :)

I just posted my goodbye to R88 in tne MT and now I feel so much better... thanks to the Vapp I was able to say all the things that I wanted

• Like 13

:wub:I am watching the V-app highlights and all I can understand is random parts where he's reading things and some names but I am still watching because Oppa is precious 

Seriously whoever can sub these will get huge virtual hugs from all of us :w00t:

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, namunamuyeppeo said:

I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE POSTING THIS ON THE R88 MT.........

Also the fact that he and Hyeri is expecting both of them is the endgame. Both of them literally #TeamJunghwan

:dissapointed_relieved: Life is an Irony Part III

Edited by minbongyi
  • Like 19

I managed to catch the last 45 min or so of his live interview on VAPP.  It was subbed with some Eng , so I got an idea of what he was talking about. 

Although, he said he was very nervous, he seemed instead, very confident.  He has a wonderful and professional speaking manner, that draws you in to listen. (whether you understand him or not).  He was intellectual, philosophical, and geared toward giving advice to some of his fan letters and sns commenters regarding their struggles and dreams.  He also talked about his students, so I wonder if he has taught classes of some kind.

BTW before he signed off, he had millions of fans watching the app and nearly 24 million likes (hearts).  There were other high figures for actual real time comments, but I can’t remember them.  What it means though, is that he is so freakin popular!

I was impressed with his ability to hold an audience and speak on a live stream for 2 full two hours!

Some of the things he said, I missed.  But thanks to other viewer comments, I was filled in.

Things I remember:

He mentioned he learned to play various musical instruments, but didn’t mention which ones.

He’s a very loving person and does practices incorporating ‘love’ into his daily life.

He speaks English, though he didn’t actually speak it, but instead quickly printed roman letters with perfect spelling and then wrote beautifully, in cursive too.

He wanted to vacation in India next, but it didn’t work out, so he decided he will be going to Thailand, instead.

I’m also hoping the whole stream will be captured and eng subbed for us to view.

• Like 19

Ahhhh how I regret not watching the VApp now!!! I should have gotten out fo bed earlier! But thank you everyone for writing about it and telling us lazy people all about it! :):wub:

I am soooo happy to hear that (1) he was showked not to be the husband (and that they probably all thought it was going to be because that is how the story was developped :P ) and that (2) Hyeri was also for JH adn DS and that she cried during the confession. I would love to see some BTS about this.

• Like 20