JNJ MINION IS FOLLOWING SPY GIRL ,CD AND MANSO ...THEY MEET OTP...JERK SAW THE PLACE OTP ARE ...SPY GIRL GIVES OTP SOME UPDATES ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED ABOUT LORD YI DEATH AND THE KING ...ON IS WORRIED FOR THE KING

ON TOLD TW HE NEEDS TO HELP THE KING...JNJ HER BROTHER AND HIS WIFE...PLANING WHAT TO DO NEXT ...NOW THAT THE QUEEN IS DEAD ...JNJ AND EVIL SPY...SHE ASKED ABOUT OTP...NOW THAT THE QUEEN IS DEAD OTP NEED TO BE FOUND AND KILLED

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW YANG TOLD HIM HE WILL BE PAYED AS SOON AS OTP ARE FOUND ...HAPPY THE MAN WENT TO TAVERN ...WOW NOW IS BEATEN  BY A GANG I THINK ARE ON BOYS ...YANG IS WATCHING FROM FAR HOW DO CHANG IS BEEING TAKEN ...JAIL SCENE EVERYBODY WORRIED ...ON ADOPTIVE DAD INFORMS THE ABOUT ON BEEING A PRINCESS ...TW MET HEAD MERCHANT AND HIS FRIENDS...ON IS ALSO MEETING HER MERCHANTS...TOLD THEM WAS JNJ DOING...ON HAS A PLAN ...THEY LOOK AT A MAP...ON IS ORDERING HER GANG SOMETHING

SPY GIRL INFORMS OTP ABOUT QD DEATH...ON WORRIED FOR HER BROTHER...

ON ORDERED SPY GIRL SOMETHING ...THE GIRL IS MEETING THE SPY ON HAS AT PALACE ...QD BODYGUARD ASKED HER WHAT IS SHE DOING THERE ...SAID SHE HAS SOME MESSAGE FROM LADY KIM ...THE MESSAGE WAS IN FACT FROM ON ...KING IS READING THE LETTER ...NOW KING IS MEETING THE GIRL MAID IS TELLING THE KING HE CAN TRUST HER

TW TOLD EVERYBODY WHO ON IS ...KING SISTER A PRINCESS...THAT WAS ALL LORD YOON AND JNJ FAULT THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL ON...ON FINALLY TALKS THEM NOT AS A DAMO BUT AS A PRINCESS ...ASKED THEIR HELP...ON RECEIVED KING ORDER ...A LETTER

KING HIS BODYGUARD AND HIS MAID ...KING ORDERED EVERYBODY TO BE ARRESTED ...KING SOLDIERS VS LORD YOON MEN ...BODYGUARD FREES KANG AND OFFICER SUNG ...FINALLY QD BODYGUARD AND HIS MEN ARE ARRESTED WOW ON MEN ARRESTING LORD YOON MEN ...CORRUPTED MINISTERS

MG CAME IN TOLD EVIL COUPLE TO RUN TW AND ON WANT TO ARREST THEM IN THE NAME OF THE KING!OTP IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE ...END OF EP

GREAT PREVIEW

EVIL COUPLE IN TRUBLE

TW IS BACK TO HIS JOB!IS INSPECTOR AGAIN

MG AND HIS WIFE SEEMED THEY DECIDE TO BETRAY JNJ

JNJ SISTER IN LAW VISIT TW ...TOLD HIM SHE HAS SOMETHING FOR HIM...I BET IS ABOUT HIS MOM DEATH...I BET SHE KEPT A PROVE

NO SCENE WITH ON

2 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Since it is nearly the end, everything is moving, after the QD's death.

YES FINALLY!THE KING CAN RULE AND DO SOME CHANGES

3 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Since it is nearly the end, everything is moving, after the QD's death.

Thanks everyone for helping me to understand todays episode even though my streaming site was terrible..

Now I thought she dies after him but now it's before so my guess is he'll be dying tomorrow episode after the whole country finds out she's a princess..

4 minutes ago, andy78 said:

GREAT PREVIEW

EVIL COUPLE IN TRUBLE

TW IS BACK TO HIS JOB!IS INSPECTOR AGAIN

MG AND HIS WIFE SEEMED THEY DECIDE TO BETRAY JNJ

JNJ SISTER IN LAW VISIT TW ...TOLD HIM SHE HAS SOMETHING FOR HIM...I BET IS ABOUT HIS MOM DEATH...I BET SHE KEPT A PROVE

That Sil and brother should also be put to death regardless if she gives up evidence on Jnj

9 minutes ago, valsava said:

Thanks everyone for helping me to understand todays episode even though my streaming site was terrible..

Now I thought she dies after him but now it's before so my guess is he'll be dying tomorrow episode after the whole country finds out she's a princess..

@valsava, I want to like your comment but then I do not want to see the King's dying in this drama.  Can we just end it before that?

Thank you so much, @andy78 and @Yongzura for the recaps. Tomorrow we will have the last episode! Can't wait to see the villainous couple punished! I too hope for the finale to show the King alive and well, with freedom to rule the kingdom with the help of his beloved sister ON and cousin TW. While we know that history states that the king died within some years after the QD died, I would rather the drama ends before that period. 

Thanks @andy78, @valsava, @Yongzura for tonight's recap. Typically, since this is the second to the last episode, everything is being frontloaded for closure in Ep. 51 after the viewers were treated to an endless torture of seeing JNJ's smirking face up close. But since things are now favoring ON's team, it's fine. In my honest opinion, it is not a very remarkable production but still, we learned something about the life of King Myeongjeong. There's a time jump of about 2 years I think, from the death of the QD to the final demise of JNJ and cohorts. it's weird that she just fainted, woke up a bit (did she?) and bam, she's dead! Mueot? Was it a fatal heart attack? She was never shown as frail. Oh well, back to the main plot...Will YWH finally learn that it was JNJ who poisoned his legal wife and her other misdeeds unknown to him?

6 minutes ago, nrlfan4ever said:

Thanks @andy78, @valsava, @Yongzura for tonight's recap. Typically, since this is the second to the last episode, everything is being frontloaded for closure in Ep. 51 after the viewers were treated to an endless torture of seeing JNJ's smirking face up close. But since things are now favoring ON's team, it's fine. In my honest opinion, it is not a very remarkable production but still, we learned something about the life of King Myeongjeong. There's a time jump of about 2 years I think, from the death of the QD to the final demise of JNJ and cohorts. it's weird that she just fainted, woke up a bit (did she?) and bam, she's dead! Mueot? Was it a fatal heart attack? She was never shown as frail. Oh well, back to the main plot...Will YWH finally learn that it was JNJ who poisoned his legal wife and her other misdeeds unknown to him?

You're welcome :).

Well, let's just say that she was too shock when her loving son wanted to abdicate the throne.  After all these years thinking she has the world, in a split second she will have nothing.

14 minutes ago, nrlfan4ever said:

You're welcome ...I REALLY HOPE I'LL BE ABLE TO WATCH EP 51 WITH ALL YOU TOMORROW!

Archived