[ Drama 2016] Come Back Mister 돌아와요 아저씨

kaiskloset

21 minutes ago, emme85 said:

if DH's real name was Han Hong Nan, why DH herself didn't feel amazed or had any reactions that someone has the same name as her former name..  and why she has different name now? Did she had an accident and lost her memories when she was young? Then she got adopted? :P

I was confused about this as well, but I went back to watch the episode on Viki. According to Viki subs, the name she called Da Hye at the end of the episode wasn't "Han Hong Nan" but "Han Yeong Tan" (also if you listen carefully it sounds like she says this as well). So she didn't use her sister's actual name, otherwise DH would have reacted when she first heard HN introduce herself. I don't think DH lost her memories when she was young, because it seems to me she has told JH about her past before and JH said he "made a promise" to her about it...probably the promise was to find Gi Tak? Also, her name probably changed because she got adopted or smth...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cloudydreams said:

According to Viki subs, the name she called Da Hye at the end of the episode wasn't "Han Hong Nan" but "Han Yeong Tan" (also if you listen carefully it sounds like she says this as well).

Idk but all i hear is her saying "Han Hong Nan", pretty positive thats what she said.
Even in the beginning of Ep 12 Preview, HJ calls out the name Hong Nan towards DH and tells GT/HN over the phone, "she looked! she looked!"

episode 11 was so good. Sad in the last scene where Gitak finally found his long lost sister. 

i wanted to slap Jung Ji Hoon that time. really want to slap him so much out from his face. he's an annoying character. i can't wait for tonight and i kinda bit disappointed where Seung Jae only act as the black knight this episode T^T

On 3/25/2016 at 6:35 PM, Kasmic said:

HN implied that she had surgery done to change everything. Hmmm this issue is opening up a can of worms particular since it might be frown upon in Korea. But I see the humor of it. GT/HN had no other option but to say that esp since in ep 10 that she and Rain have mentioned it in many occasions that they dont have much time left. He was cornered and isnt allowed to reveal his real identity so what could he do but replace it with another lie. I dont think SJ believes her adding more coms it will be hilarious to see him battle his own sexuality hahaha!

On 3/26/2016 at 0:47 AM, j.lee said:

Yup, although it is LEGAL...the case is very sensitive in Korea.  There are still challenges and discrimination for LGBT group in SK (the only trans that ever came out (as far as I know) is singer Ha Ri Su). So, I guess it is smart and safe move for the writer to add humor on it. But, too bad for Seung Jae!!! Omo... Ottoke! I just hope this "Esther" person is the real Hong Nan!

iTCBuoL.gifOh boy, I've been speeding through trying to catch up, but wait a sec.... tell me please, is HN really a transgender? Did she really fixed himself up to be a her, totally fixed? NOOOO!  I'd be so heartbroken for SJ if she is. I'm hoping too that HN is really 'Esther' and not 'GT'.

Writernim, chaebal! I know you wanna open a can of worms, I'm fine with that. Just not this one. *fingers crossed*. 3jrWqEl.png

Btw, writernim, you are Daebak! Ma7wZGk.gif Love your script so far. It's really hard to write a comedy, that's a popular belief. But for you to include and insert underlying messages, that's just too freaking awesome! Keep on writernim. I'm officially your fan now. And funny thing is, I've never really liked this genre, nor enjoyed slapstick dramas before. This one takes the cake! Gumawoyo jakganim :grin:  :heart:6x8p1eg.gif

e7f0ec5b20e293fb4b05bb65e457e88b.gif

CR: @Kasmic

16-03-31 Come Back Mister Pictures

mm%2811%29.jpg

-------------------------------

[Audio]160331 SBS_돌아와요 아저씨 OST Part.6

Na Yoon-Kwon - love the sorrow of [come back I would you ost part. 6]

Topp Dogg Ho-Jun - [back when I would you ost part. 6]

That twist was pretty clever but it does make sense.  Gi-Tak never mentioned anything about a "younger brother" and Jihoon was sure and confident when he told Hong Nan that she wasn't Gi-Tak's brother.  Does Da-hye know that Jihoon knows about her past or no? 

The part where Da-hye was asking her daughter and father in law to give her strength was pretty funny. 

I know this has been asked a million times but what's the verdict on Hong Nan calling Hae-joon "honey"?  Is it a bad translation to English or does "honey" in that context mean like "buddy" or "pal" or does it mean "sweetie" like your significant other? 

Hong Nan called Dahye "Han Hong Nan," that's for sure. And I was also wondering how she's not surprised someone has exactly the same name as hers.. the name isn't that common I think. It's unique. But I guess there's a reason to that.. I don't think Dahye lost her memories, she keeps telling Haejoon that there are a lot of things that he doesn't know about her.. maybe it's the fact that she's an orphan? Young Soo didn't know this as well? We'll find out in the next episodes. Also the fact that her name has changed to Shin Da Hye is not so surprising. She was probably adopted and given a new name.

16 minutes ago, jacob1983 said:

I know this has been asked a million times but what's the verdict on Hong Nan calling Hae-joon "honey"?  Is it a bad translation to English or does "honey" in that context mean like "buddy" or "pal" or does it mean "sweetie" like your significant other? 

She calls him "yeobo," a word that literally translates to "honey" but can also mean an addressing word that's being used mostly  by ahjussis within their colleagues. Yeah, it's like buddy/pal, not sweetie lol.

[SBS]16-03-31 Come Back Mister_[12회 선공개] 정지훈vs윤박, 엑소콘 열기 뺨치는 불꽃 댄스 배틀

credit : ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

WATCH VIDEO HERE

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/812869

OR WATCH VIDEO HERE

[SBS]16-03-31 Come Back Mister_[12회 선공개] 정지훈vs윤박, 엑소콘 열기 뺨치는 불꽃 댄스 배틀

nnn.jpg

WATCH VIDEO HERE

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/812869

OR WATCH VIDEO HERE

-----------------------------------

“Come Back Miser” Gif

By Adry ♥

tumblr_o4v4m6cAj01tjm7j4o7_250.gif

tumblr_o4v4m6cAj01tjm7j4o4_250.gif

tumblr_o4v4m6cAj01tjm7j4o5_250.gif

tumblr_o4v4m6cAj01tjm7j4o1_500.gif

tumblr_o4v4m6cAj01tjm7j4o2_400.gif

tumblr_o4v4m6cAj01tjm7j4o3_500.gif

I dont know, this drama also great. But the rating decreased to low. Huft. Eventhought i dont really care about rating. Sbs keep the story going well, and full of surprise. I think rain deserve daesang with his hilarious acting skill. He so similiar with cheon song yi from my love from the star. Lol. 

Guest emme85

YS/HJ is shocked when he learned that DH is GT/HN's sister...

Spoiler

lwThz21.jpgRIN7pKA.jpgLiV0AD5.jpgGhU89a7.jpg

Maybe I misheard or misinterpreting...

GT remembers that he left the orphanage and had to leave his sister because someone said since their mother has died, his sister shouldn't be with a thug.. and she should live with a good family... 

So, was I right? DH tells GT/HN that she had an accident when she was younger and lost her memories? and she was adopted? she doesn't remember whether she had father, or brother...

Phr1cry.jpg

GT just misses his sister...

0DaLWmS.jpg

LY1bSDB.jpg

Both HJ and GT separately told JH that he can't tell DH that GT is her brother~

DH starting to remember through her dreams??

Spoiler

LV3KqCR.jpg

Guest emme85

OMG.. another twist????

Spoiler

Is Hanna actually JH's daughter???? 

They have same habit of rubbing their neck and drink the same drink.. and Hanna said that she doesn't look like her father (YS) and hate it that she's the same as JH...

Is that why when Maya showed YS what will happen if he tells DH his real true self, that he'll become non-existent in the world they live in... that DH-JH and Hanna a family without him and his father~~ and I was confused on why they still showed that Hanna still the daughter? coz she shouldn't exist too, since she's YS's daughter.. unless they want to show that Hanna isn't YS's... but JH's... that's why they are still a family....... huhu

I need to re-watch to listen to the dialogue again~~

@emme85 if YS is not the father could be that DY was pregnant when she broke up with him and did not know annd started to go out with YS and since she was pregnant marty rightaway with YS and eventually she started to like YS and never told him that she was pregnant before they started dating? Whi knows. I dont think DY would of cheat ys 

Guest emme85

Hanna left a note that she misses her dad.. and want to go to meet him~~

DH is worried... she's thinking something bad happened to Hanna..

YS/HJ calls DH asking abt Hanna and she tells him that she's missing.. YS/HJ frantically searching for her...

DH saw the boxing gloves with the pic.. and she calls JH asking what did he told Hanna??

Uh uh... maybe Hanna really is their daughter????? :huh:

Archived